My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 02

Story Info
She wants to know what he's looking at.
9.3k words
87.4k
17
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers

THE INTERNET

One evening while Jennifer was fixing dinner and I was working at my computer I went on the Internet to do a search for 'Pantine' products but thanks to a typo I ended up with search results for 'Panties.' I saw my mistake and was about to correct it when one of the search results caught my eye. It said 'Upskirt photos of unsuspecting women.'

This may seem unlikely, but up until that time I had never gone to any pornographic sites on the Internet. I clicked on the Upskirt' topic with no idea of what to expect. The web page that came up had several thumbnail pictures of woman sitting in parks, at tables and some I couldn't make out because the picture was too small. When I clicked on the pictures to enlarge them I found that in each picture you were able to see the woman's panties under her dress or skirt. The pictures that I couldn't make out because they were too small turned out to be pictures taken on an escalator looking up the skirt of a woman above the camera.

I had never seen anything like these pictures and I had an instant erection. As I was looking at more of the pictures on the site Jennifer appeared behind me. "What are you looking at?"

I was embarrassed that she caught me in such a compromising position but she was laughing at me, not angry. Before I could formulate any kind of an answer Jennifer reached her hand into my crotch and squeezed my hard member through my pants. Jennifer said, "And what's this? I hope this is for me and not for one of them." Jennifer was pointing at the screen as she spoke.

Seeing that Jennifer wasn't upset I explained how I had stumbled on the site. We both had a laugh then Jennifer said, "Well you'll have to put your toy away for now it's time for dinner. Maybe after dinner we can do some exploring together to see what's out there of sexual interest."

That night we were on the Internet surfing the pornographic sites until after 1:00 AM then we went to bed and made love. The next night we were on the web again. We decided to join one of the pay sites and we downloaded some video clips. There was one video of a woman sucking on a monster cock. There was sound with this video and you could hear the slurping noises as the woman licked and sucked on the huge cock. The video clip lasted four minutes and before it was over Jennifer was between my legs with my cock in her mouth. After she made me come in her mouth she said she wanted to watch the video again. Afterward I copied the video to my hard drive.

That Saturday, after Jennifer and I had finished doing all of the little chores that collected all week I asked Jennifer what she wanted to do that night. I suggested going out for a quick dinner and then a movie or maybe get a pizza and rent a movie to watch at home. Jennifer said, "Let's get a pizza and rent a movie."

I asked what movie she wanted to see and she named a chic flick that was popular at the time. Then she gave me one of her devilish smiles and said, "Why don't you also rent an X-rated movie."

We had never done that before so the idea excited me. So that night after watching Jennifer's chic flick I loaded up the porno movie I rented. The movie had very little story but a lot of sex. There were scenes of a couple making love, there were scenes of several couples making love. There were scenes with two guys and one girl and scenes with two girls and one guy and there was a scene with two woman making love. That last was my favorite but I didn't mention that to Jennifer. I suspected that she liked the two guys and one girl scenes. I believe that because during that scene Jennifer slipped her hand between her legs and was clearly playing with herself.

Watching her do that made me so hot I went over to her and pulled her pants off and buried my face in her pussy and brought her to orgasm. Afterward she sucked me to climax.

That night Jennifer asked me to enter her anus for the first time. I had never had anal sex before so I wasn't sure how to go about it. I put some saliva on the head of my cock then rubbed my cock over Jennifer tightly puckered hole. As much as Jennifer tried to relax she just couldn't seem to unclench her sphincter muscle. I kept pressing my cock against her anus until suddenly the muscle relented and my cock began to slide inside. I took it very slowly and didn't try to go all of the way in on the first stroke. Jennifer was making small whimpering noises which I couldn't tell if they were from pleasure or pain. Jennifer didn't stop me so I continued to stroke in and out of her tight anal passage penetrating deeper on each forward thrust. When I was fully inside her I stopped for a moment. My cock was being squeezed so incredibly that I was feeling both pleasure and pain at the same time. As I began moving again the sensations became all pleasure. During this time Jennifer didn't say a word. She moved with me as I pumped my cock into her ass. As I pushed in she pushed back and as I pulled back she moved forward. Working together like that brought me to climax quickly and I shot my whole load deep inside Jennifer's anal passage.

When I pulled my cock out, Jennifer's anus was opened wide and I could see my load of semen deep inside her . As her sphincter began to close it forced some of the semen out and I watched as it ran down over Jennifer's pussy lips.

A moment later Jennifer collapsed on the bed and lay quietly for quite a while. I was beginning to fear that I had hurt her. I lay next to her and cuddled her to me and kissed her on the cheek. I asked if she was all right and she said, "I'm fine," then she was silent again.

I rolled over on my back and lay quietly waiting for Jennifer to say or do something. Finally she reached over and ran her hand through my hair, then she got up on her elbows and leaned over and kissed me.

I said, "Did I hurt you?"

She said, "A little at first, but it got better as we went along."

I asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, but not as much as having you in my pussy. This was enjoyable but not something that I would want to do all of the time."

I said, "If and when we do it again will be up to you."

After that we continued our searches of the internet for new and interesting sexual content. We also rented a lot of movies.

THE BEACH

The following year in October Jennifer and I went to the Virgin Islands on a vacation. It was off season at the resort we stayed at but we didn't care. The weather was great and the beaches were beautiful.

When we decided we were going to the islands, I researched them on the internet and found out that there was a clothing optional beach on our island. I didn't mention this to Jennifer until our second day at the hotel. I said, "How would you like to go to a clothing optional beach today?"

Jennifer said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm very serious."

Jennifer was quiet for a moment then said, "What the hell. I guess I can go topless if other women on the beach are topless."

I asked one of the bell hops at the hotel for directions and we rented scooters and drove over to a remote part of the island. There was a dirt parking lot there with about eight scooters, three cars and a small bus parked in it. We parked our scooters and nervously walked down to the beach.

I don't want to say it was a major disappointment but it was disappointing. There were about thirty people on the beach ranging in age from their mid forties to about sixty. Several of the woman were topless and a few were completely naked. Only a few of the men were naked.

The sad thing was that most of these people should have keep themselves covered, if not for there own sake, then for those around them.

I looked at Jennifer and asked, "Should we leave?"

Jennifer said, "No. I came here to sun bath topless and I am going to do it."

We walked out onto the beach and put our blanket down. We sat down and as I was putting sun block on myself Jennifer removed her tee shirt then took off her bikini top exposing her high firm breasts. The thought of her being topless in front of these other people was exciting me a little. Then I noticed that several of the men on the beach were watching Jennifer as she removed her top and they all continued to stare at her as she put sun block on herself. I don't know why but that gave me an erection.

As we lay on the beach I began to think about how exciting it would be to have Jennifer take off her bottoms and go into the water. I got myself so worked up thinking about this that I finally whispered to Jennifer, "Why don't you get naked?"

She looked at me and laughed. "What do want me to do, put on a show for these old guys?"

I said, "Well... Yes."

Jennifer thought for a minute then said, "I will if you will."

I said, "I can't right now."

Jennifer said, "All right then. I'll strip and go into the water then you come into the water and when you get rid of your problem you take off your shorts and we'll walk back to the blanket nude."

Jennifer reached down to remove her bikini bottoms but I stopped her. There were two couples on a blanket not more than fifteen feet behind us. I told Jennifer to stand up with her back to them and then take her bottoms off.

Jennifer said, "You're just a dirty old man like the rest of these men aren't you?" Then she stood up and slowly removed her bikini bottoms. I didn't look back at the people behind us but I could almost feel them as they stared at Jennifer as she stripped off her bottoms. The view from behind must have been beautiful. Jennifer dropped the bikini bottoms on the blanket and slowly walked to the water . When she was waist deep she turned around and motioned, with her head, for me to come into the water.

I adjusted myself so my erection wouldn't be so obvious and got up and walked down the beach and into the water and walked out to where Jennifer was standing. When I reached Jennifer she turned so that we were facing away from the beach. She was laughing. She said, "I could feel everyone looking at me the whole time."

I said, "Does that make you uncomfortable?"

She said, "No. It excites me. I just wished I could have seen their faces." Then Jennifer and I walked out deeper into the water. When we were shoulder deep Jennifer reached over and squeezed my cock and said, "I see that you enjoyed the show. Then she pulled my shorts over my hips and told me to take them off. When I had them off Jennifer got in front of me and put my cock between her thighs and moved her legs together to hold it there. Then she put her arms around my neck and acted like we were just playing around in the water. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Finally Jennifer hugged me close and whispered in my ear, "Put you cock inside me now. I have to have you right now."

I reached down between us and guided my cock into Jennifer's pussy. Once I was inside her Jennifer lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my hips and began to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. Because we were both so aroused already it didn't take very long for Jennifer to have what she called 'a small but very pleasant orgasm' followed shortly by my climaxing inside her.

When my cock slipped out of her pussy, Jennifer let her legs drop back down to the sandy bottom and then suggested that we go out and lay on the blanket. I told her that I wasn't quite ready to get out of the water and she said, "Don't put your shorts back on before you come out. If you do you won't get laid when we get back to the hotel." Then she turned and walked out of the water and back to our blanket. I was amazed at how casual she was as she walked in the nude in front of all those people. I stayed in the water watching peoples reactions as she walked to our blanket. Almost everyone was watching her, men and women as she passed by them.

When Jennifer was finally lying on the blanket I started out of the water, swimming trunks in hand. I tried not to be self conscious as I paraded nude along the beach. As I approached Jennifer I could see some of my semen leaking from her pussy. I almost got an erection from that image.

As we lay on the blanket Jennifer put her hat over her face to block the sun so she could nap and I put my sun glasses on and partially covered my face with my hat. I pretended to be sleeping as I watched people strolling by. Most of the men looked directly at Jennifer's pussy. They had to see the semen that was leaking from her and know that I had fucked her while we were in the water. I even saw a couple of women walk by and check out my cock.

Later as we were back at the hotel showering, I told Jennifer about the men walking by and looking at her pussy and she was soon on her knees taking my cock deep into her throat. I stopped her before she made me cum so that I could taste the sweetness between her legs. Then we went to bed and made love for over an hour.

SWINGING VACATION

Back home again we continued to try and find ways to enhance out lovemaking. It seemed that there was no end to the things that excited us and we wanted to explore everything. We started going to erotic story sites on the Internet looking for stories that would give us new ideas. After reading one particularly hot story about a couple going to a swingers club Jennifer and I discussed the story and talked about what it might be like to go to a club like the one in the story. After that we found ourselves reading more stories about swinging.

Swinging became a fantasy we used in our lovemaking and it seemed to add some steam to our passion. Then one evening as I was searching the web for stories about swinging I found a web site for swingers. In this web site I found several adds for swingers clubs. Up until then I didn't believe that they really existed. I though they were something made up by the writers of the stories we had been reading. I showed the adds to Jennifer and asked her if she would be interested in checking one out. She said that she didn't think she could do that but we could talk about it.

By 'talk about it' she meant add it to our sexual fantasies.

Later that year as we were planning a vacation I went on the Internet and looked to see if there was a swingers club in the city we were going to. There was. In fact there was more than one. I read the information about all of them and wrote down the name, address and phone number of the one that sounded the best. I didn't mention my research to Jennifer I won't name the club or the city it's in so that I don't offend anyone.

I found myself looking forward to this vacation more than any previous vacation. Even though I knew that Jennifer probably wouldn't go along with my idea I knew that discussing the possibility with her would juice up our sex for a few days.

We were laying by the pool on our second day of vacation when I brought up the subject of the swingers club. I said, "When I was checking out this place for our vacation I found out that they have an excellent swingers club in town."

Jennifer looked at me and said, "Oh do they?" There was sarcasm in her voice.

I said, "Yes they do. It sounds like one of the ones we read about in those stories." I let it go at that. I didn't suggest that we go or ask Jennifer if she wanted to go. I just planted a seed.

We had lunch by the pool then we went up to our room and had a shower. As Jennifer was drying herself I came up behind her and put my hand inside her bathrobe and squeezed her breast. I said, "How would you like it if the hand on your breast belonged to someone other than me?" I kissed her on the back of the neck and slipped my other hand between her legs and said, "And this wasn't my hand either?"

Jennifer turned to me and kissed me and said, "Keep talking."

I said, "How would you like it if another man did this?" and I pushed her bathrobe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. "Then what if this other man carried you to the bed like this?" I picked Jennifer up and carried her to the bed and laid her on it. "Then what if he began to suck on your breasts like this?" I got on the bed with Jennifer and began to lick and suck on her nipples. Then I put my hand between her legs and started teasing her vulva with light touches of my fingers and asked her, "What if while he was doing this to you I was doing the same things to another woman right next to you. How would you feel?"

Jennifer said, "I don't know. But I need you to make love to me right now."

I quickly entered Jennifer and as I humped myself into her hot pussy I said, "I think I would like to go to that club tonight to check it out."

Jennifer didn't respond other than to make sounds of sexual enjoyment.

I said, "We don't necessarily have to do anything. We can just go and look around and if we decided not to do anything we can leave. There's no pressure."

Again Jennifer didn't respond other that her soft mewing.

I said, "Just think. We could actually live out our fantasy of you having another man inside you as I hold you hand. Remember the orgasm you had when we talked about that before?"

Jennifer started to push her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I said, "Maybe you could even suck another man's cock while I'm fucking you. How would you like that?"

Jennifer groaned as she felt her orgasm approaching then she spoke, "Let's do it. Tonight. I want to go to the swing club with you tonight." Then her orgasm hit and she couldn't talk for a while.

When her orgasm passed I still hadn't climaxed yet. I slowed down my stroking and asked, "Are you sure you want to go tonight?"

Jennifer said, "Yes. I am as curious as you are about the club."

After that I quickened my pace until I climaxed.

Later, as Jennifer cleaned herself up in the bathroom I call the swingers club. I told the woman on the phone that we were in town on vacation and would like to come over and check out their club. She said that they would love to have us and told me how much it would cost for a visitor pass. I told her that we had never been to a swingers club before and didn't know what to expect. The woman said, "As a first timer just remember the main rule here is that nobody has to do anything they don't want to do. If you should decide not to participate that's fine. When you get here ask for me. My name is Martha. I'll show you around and explain things to you."

I said, "Okay Martha, I look forward to meeting you tonight."

At eight o'clock that evening we were standing outside the front door of the club. I asked Jennifer if she was ready and she gave a nod of the head. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

The club was in a large threestory house in an older section of town. The house appeared to be well kept. The door was opened by a large man. He was about six feet tall and probably weighed 220 pounds. His arms, shoulders and neck were huge. I guessed he was a bouncer. The big guy studied us and asked, "Can I help you?"

I said, "We're here to see Martha."

"Right this way please." We followed the big guy into a reception area and he pointed to an older woman, about fifty sitting at a small desk. We walked over to her and I asked, "Are you Martha?"

"Yes, and you must be Mr. and Mrs. Ellison." As she spoke she stood up to greet us. "I am so glad you could make it. I think you'll enjoy yourselves here tonight. Let me shown you around then you can go off and do whatever strikes your fancy."

Martha lead us into the next room which had many easy chairs with small tables and along one wall was a bar with a handsome young black man, in a white shirt and black bow tie, mixing drinks. Martha said, "This is the meeting room. This is the place to meet members and have a drink while you decided what you would like to do."

Then Martha led us back through the reception area to a room on the other side. In this room was a buffet table with fruits, vegetables, and sandwich makings. "This room is for keeping your strength up. We keep food available until midnight."

K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers