My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

Next Martha lead us upstairs. She opened the door to the first room on the right. There was no one in there. The floor of the room was all mattresses. Martha said, "This is the group room. If you want to have other people join you for sex you go in here. If you are having sex in this room others are free to join you. If you want private sex you need to go to the bedrooms on this floor or on the third floor. If a bedroom door is closed, don't enter. There is just one more thing I want to show you."

We followed Martha down the hall. At the end of the hall were two doors. Martha opened the door on the right and we entered. The room was brightly lite and had a king bed in the middle of the room. The left side wall of the room was all mirrors. Martha said, "This is the exhibition room. If you want to use this room you have to tell us down stairs so that we can notify our other guests."

I said, "Why do you have to notify the other guests?"

"So that they can watch if they want to. If you use this room people will be watching you. Come on I'll show you."

We went back into the hall then Martha opened the door to the left of the room we were just in. Inside this room was a line of chairs facing what I could now see was a two way mirror looking into the next room. Along the wall in front of the two way mirror was a long table so that observers had a place to put their drinks while they watched the action next door.

After that we followed Martha back down stairs. When we got back to the reception area Martha said, "Well you're on your own now. Have fun." Then she sat back down at her desk.

Jennifer and I went into the meeting room and got a drink at the bar and sat down in a couple of the comfortable chairs. A short time later a couple came by and introduced themselves. They sat and talked to us for a while. I was very nervous. I didn't know what we were supposed to do. Was I supposed to say "You guys want to have sex with us? Or am I supposed to wait for the other couple to invite us to join them for sex. As it turned out neither happened. They talked to us for a while then another couple came over and introduced themselves and as we talked to the new couple the first couple wandered off.

It went on like that for at least forty-five minutes. When we finally had a moment alone I said, "Do you know what were are doing? Because I sure don't. I have no idea how to go about deciding who we should party with, do you?"

Jennifer said, "I don't know either. Have you noticed that most of these people are ten to twenty years older than us?"

I said, Yes, I noticed. I think that maybe what we should do is just go into the group room and start making love and see what happens. What do you think?"

Jennifer said, "I guess we can try that. Right now I'm not sure about any of this."

"Do you want to chuck the whole thing and go back to the hotel?"

Jennifer said, "No. We've come this far. Let's go all the way."

I stood up and took Jennifer by the arm and we walked up the stairs to the group room. The room was still empty. Feeling uneasy I started kissing Jennifer anyway. As I was kissing her I was thinking that someone was watching us and that idea began to excite me and I stared to lose the uncomfortable feeling I had, and judging from the way Jennifer was responding to my kisses she was getting excited to.

As I continued kissing Jennifer I unzipped her dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Jennifer stepped out of the dress and she dropped it out of the way. Under her dress Jennifer had on a black bra and panty set and a pair of black thigh highs. I remember thinking as I squeezed her bottom that if anybody sees her like this they won't be able to resist her.

Jennifer helped me out of my clothes and we both dropped down onto the mattresses on the floor. I removed her bra and began licking her breasts and sucking on her nipples as she put her hand inside my shorts and began stroking my already erect cock. I worked my way down over her belly and began pulling down her panties as I kissed my way through her pubic hair. I pulled her panties off and buried my face in her pussy and sucked on her labia and her clitoris until she had an orgasm. Then I positioned Jennifer on her hands and knees and pushed my cock into her hot wet pussy and started pumping her from behind. I got so engrossed in what I was doing and how it felt I forgot where we were for a moment. Suddenly there was a naked man, walking on his knees in front of Jennifer. I continued pumping my cock into Jennifer as this man position his cock directly in front of Jennifer's face. I watched as Jennifer reached out with one hand and wrapped her fingers around the guys cock and began to stroke it. Then she brought his cock to her mouth and took him inside. I couldn't believe how erotic a site it was to see my wife sucking on another man's cock while I was fucking her from behind.

I could feel myself building toward climax when I suddenly felt someone's hands on my back. They were lightly massaging me while I stroked my cock into Jennifer. Then One of the hands slipped down over my ass and between my legs. That hand was now holding my balls and gently playing with them. That's when I couldn't take anymore and I climaxed filling Jennifer with my spunk.

After I came I kept stroking in and out of Jennifer and the hands were still at work. One on my back the other on my balls. When I finally pulled back and let my cock slip from Jennifer's pussy a head appeared at my side. It was a petit blonde woman of about forty. As my cock came free of Jennifer's pussy this woman took my cock in her hand then she squeezed her head between me and Jennifer and took my still dripping cock into her mouth. It felt wonderful. As she continued to suck on my cock I collapsed back onto the mattresses. Jennifer was still sucking on the other guys cock when another man appeared behind Jennifer and stuck his tongue into her dripping pussy. I thought, 'Doesn't he know I just shot a load in there.' Of course he did. He just didn't care. I watched him bring Jennifer off with his mouth. Then he and the woman that had been sucking my cock began kissing. The whole scene was so erotic that I was hard again so I positioned myself behind Jennifer and entered her again. As I pounded her from behind she brought the other man to climax in her mouth.

It took me longer to climax this time and when it was over I noticed that Jennifer and I were alone in the room again. I asked Jennifer if she was all right and she said she was fine. We picked up our clothes and went to one of the bathrooms to clean up. Afterward we decide that we had enough for a first experience and headed back to our hotel.

We didn't talk about our experience at the club until the next day. I asked Jennifer how she felt about the experience. She said, "I'm not sure. It wasn't at all what I would have expected. I have to admit that I was sexually excited while it was happening but I am not excited by the memory of it. Do you know what I mean?"

I said that I understood and felt somewhat the same. Then Jennifer asked, "How did you feel about me giving oral sex to another man."

I said, "It didn't bother me because I was with you and enjoying you at the same time." Then I said, "It really wasn't the experience I was expecting either."

Jennifer said, "What were you expecting?"

"I expected that we wouldn't be together. I figured we'd be in different rooms having sex."

Jennifer said, "That's what I thought too."

That night Jennifer and I went out for dinner and dancing and we made love afterward. As we were making love I asked Jennifer if she had any regrets about having gone to the club the previous night and she said, "No, I really don't. How about you? Any regrets?"

I said, "None about going there, but I regret that the experience wasn't what we had expected it to be."

Jennifer said, "There's always tomorrow night."

I said, "Are you serious? Do you want to go back again?"

Jennifer said, "I just thought it would be interesting to see what it would be like. You know?"

I said, "I think I do know. If you want to we can try it again tomorrow night."

Jennifer kissed am and said, "Let's do it."

The following night we went back to the club. Martha greeted us at the door and appeared to be genuinely happy to see us again. After paying our visitor membership fee Jennifer and I went into the meeting room and got a drink then we walked around talking to members while looking for a couple that suited us. We had been at this about an hour when a new couple came into the room. They appeared to be in their late-thirties, maybe ten years older than us. He was about five feet nine inches tall and weighed about 160 pounds and Jennifer seemed to think he was handsome. She was about five feet five inches tall with a very shapely body. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a pretty face.

We waited till they got a drink at the bar and sat down then we went over and introduced ourselves. The man's name was Jason and the woman with him was his wife Anne. We stood talking to them for a minute and then Jason asked us to join them. Jason and Anne were very likable and we were soon very comfortable with them. At first we just talked about our vacation and then Jason and I talked about our jobs and them moved on to sports. Jennifer and Anne were chatting away but I couldn't tell you what they were talking about.

After about an hour of talking and drinking we were all very relaxed. Then Jason said, "Is this your first visit to a swingers club?"

I suddenly felt a little nervous. I said, "It's our second time here."

Jason said, "We come here about once a month. It helps us put some spice into our sex life. Did you have fun the last time you were here? I guess that's a dumb question. Your back, aren't you?"

Jason was talking fast and answering his own questions which told me he was nervous too.

Trying to cut through the nervous tension I think we were all feeling and to get things moving forward I said, "I think that Jennifer and I would be interested in taking this farther but I think that she and I should discuss this by ourselves first and I would expect that you two would want to talk this over also."

Jason said, "I already have two bedrooms reserved for an hour starting at ten o'clock. They are rooms two and three on the second floor. If you decide you would like to swing with us just meet us upstairs at ten o'clock. I'll be in room three and Anne will be waiting in room two."

I looked ant Jennifer and she smiled then I looked at Anne and said, "See you at 10:00. Then Jennifer and I got up from the table and headed to the bar to freshen our drinks. It was 9:45 when we left the table. I asked Jennifer, "Are you ready to do this?"

She said, "I think so."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "We don't have to do this. We can still leave."

Jennifer said, "I'm not sure how much I really want to have sex with Jason. I only know that if we don't do this we will regret it when we get home. We've wondered what it would be like to do this now we can find out. I am going to do it."

I said, "Your right. We may never get the chance to do this again and even if we did, we may never have the nerve to even try to do it again."

At ten o'clock Jennifer and I walked up to the second floor and stopped in the hall outside room three. The doors to rooms two and three were partially opened but not enough to be able to see in. I looked Jennifer in the eyes and said, "I guess this is it." We kissed passionately then as Jennifer turned to go into room three I reached out and squeezed her ass and said, "Have a good time."

"You too."

I stood and watched as Jennifer disappeared through the door. As she closed the door behind her I heard Jason say, "I am Very glad you decided to join me."

As I walked the few steps over to the door for room two I thought about what was about to happen in room three. My wife, the love of my life was about to make love to another man for the first time since we started dating in college. It's true that Jennifer sucked on another guys cock the last time were we at the club but I didn't count that as making love. After all I was fucking her while she did it and I don't think she saw who the guy was that she was sucking off. This time she knows who she's with. This man was going to make love to my wife and I didn't know how I felt about it. I thought about that for a while and realized that I wasn't jealous, after all Jennifer wasn't cheating on me and I was going to be making love to Anne at the same time. There was an agitation in me but it wasn't worry or anger or any of those negative emotions. It was pure excitement. Suddenly the idea of this man bringing my wife to orgasm excited me. I knew that because of the erection I had as I opened the door to room two.

When I entered the room Anne was standing by the side of the bed. She had already removed her blouse and skirt and was now dressed only in a frilly white bra and panties and white stockings with a garter belt. When I saw her, the first thought that popped into my head was that she was wearing the under garments that a woman would wear under her wedding gown. As aroused as I already was, that thought made me even hotter.

Anne spread her arms and said, "Do you like this?"

I said, "You are very sexy."

She said, "I bet you're just saying that because you want to fuck me." She walked over and kissed me as the kiss ended Anne took my lower lip between her teeth and gently bit it. As she pulled on it she licked my lip. "Let's get you undressed," she said as she began to unbutton my shirt.

As I began to help with the shirt Anne moved down and unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants, pulled the zipper down and then pushed my pants down over my hips and down my legs. Anne helped me out of my pants and then she set them on a chair with my shirt.

My erection was now obvious, even though I still had my jockey shorts on. Anne came back to me and started running her hands over my cotton covered cock and said, "Oh this feels nice. Maybe we should let him out to play. What do you think?"

I said, "Please let him out."

Anne pulled out on the top of my jockeys then down so that my engorged cock could be freed from the confined space it had been in. Anne didn't touch my stiff member as she finished removing my shorts. Anne tossed my shorts over with the rest of my clothes then she sat down on the edge of the bed and said, "Come here and let me see that beautiful cock of yours up close."

I stood in front of Anne, my cock standing straight out almost touching her face. She seemed to be examining my cock from every angle but without touching it. Finally she touched me very lightly. She ran her finger tips up and down the length of my shaft then she smiled and said, "It's really lovely. It feels so nice.' Next she cupped my balls in one hand and wrapped her other hand around my cock and began stroking it slowly. After just a few strokes a large drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of my cock. Anne watched this as a little bit of the clear liquid ran down the underside of my shaft and onto her fingers. Anne let go of my cock and brought her fingers up to her mouth. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked the dewy excretion off her fingers.

As she cleaned off her fingers, Anne looked up at me and said, "This tastes great and I want more." Then she bent forward and flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock picking up the large drop of per-cum that had formed there. As she pulled her tongue back into her mouth a single silvery strand of my natural lubricant connected her tongue to my cock. When her tongue disappeared into her mouth the strand was transferred to her lip and we remained connected together by that thin film of my sex juices.

Anne opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth and then swirled her tongue around the head as she slowly sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth. When she had taken me as deep as she could Anne started to bob her head up and down on my cock driving me crazy in the process. She had me very near climax when she stopped. Then she stood up and kissed me and said, "I know you wanted to cum in my mouth but I can't let you do that. If you want to cum it will have to be inside my pussy."

I said, "What ever you want is fine with me."

She said, "What ever I want huh?"

She climbed on to the bed and sat against the headboard. Then she removed her bra exposing small but nicely shaped breasts. She asked, "You like my tiny breasts? Why don't you kiss them for me?"

I climbed up on the bed with her and took her right nipple in my mouth and gave it a little suck. I said, "You have very sexy breasts. Which one is most sensitive?"

She asked, "How did you know one was more sensitive than the other?"

"Just a guess."

She said, "My right nipple is the most sensitive."

So I leaned forward and began to tease her left nipple. As she became more excited, Anne started trying to push her right nipple into my face but I teased her by kissing all around her nipple and even flicking my tongue across it occasionally but I wouldn't take it into my mouth. When I finally stopped teasing her and sucked her right nipple into my mouth I think she had a small orgasm.

After several minutes of sucking and licking her breasts Anne pushed me back. Then she reached between her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side revealing a neatly trimmed patch of light brown hair and a pussy that just seemed to be crying out for attention. She said, "How about sucking on this pussy of mine for a little while?"

I quickly moved my head between her legs and ran my tongue across her pussy and as I did this I reached up to pull her panties off. Anne grabbed my wrist and said, "The panties stay on."

I didn't question this as the panties didn't present any kind of a problem. I just pushed them out of the way and stuck my tongue inside Anne's hot wet love tunnel. I ran my tongue up and down between her labia and then I trapped her clitoris between my lips and rapidly flicked my tongue across it. This seemed to have the desired affect as Anne was soon in the middle of a major orgasm.

As soon as the orgasm passed, Anne got up on her hands and knees and indicated that she wanted me to enter her from behind. As I moved to position myself behind her she pulled her panties to the side to give me access to her slippery slit. I pushed my hard cock inside her and I felt heat. It was almost as if she had a fever inside her pussy. The combination of the sexual excitement I had from the moment Jennifer walked through the door into room three and this hot pussy proved too much for me. After rapidly pumping my cock into Anne for just a few minutes I climaxed and sent a load of my sexual juices deep inside her. I stayed behind Anne with my cock inside her and held onto her hips for support until I caught my breath and regained control of my body.

When I pulled back and my now limp cock slipped out of Anne's cum filled pussy, Anne immediately put the crotch of her panties back in place then she pulled her panties tight against her vulva. As her panties soaked through with our combined juices they became transparent and I could see her pussy through the cum soaked material.

I collapsed on the bed and Anne laid her head on my chest. We rested like that for a few minutes then Anne started kissing me on the chest and sucking on my nipples. What she was doing felt good so I just relaxed and enjoyed it. As she continued to play with my nipples she slipped one of her hands down to my cock and began to gently stroke it. While Anne was doing these things to me I was running my hand up and down her back and concentrating mostly on her buttocks. We were both very comfortable.

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers