My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

I could feel my cock slowly beginning to respond to Anne's attention. Then as I slipped a finger between her cheeks and touched her anus, Anne looked up at me and smiled. I decide then to quench my curiosity. I said, "Anne, can I ask you a personal question."

She said, "You can ask but it doesn't mean I'll answer."

I said, "Fair enough. Two things are puzzling me. First, you said that if I want to cum it would have to be in your pussy. Not wanting me to cum in your mouth isn't unusual but the way you said that struck me as odd. Second, why do you insist on keeping you panties on during sex?"

Anne said, "That's easy to explain. The reason I don't want you to cum in my mouth is that I don't want to lose any of your cum. I figure you'll probably only cum twice with me tonight so I don't want to waste any of your precious juices. And the panties? I keep them on to stop all of the cum from leaking out of my pussy."

I didn't say anything, I just looked at Anne to see if she would say more.

Anne said, "I see you are still confused. You're wondering why I want to keep your cum inside me. I do that for Jason. When you and I are done here Jason will come in here and make love to me. One thing Jason loves to do after I have sex with another partner is to eat my pussy. The messier I am the better. When we get home he hangs my panties up to dry then in the morning he'll put them in his collection. Jason has the panties I was wearing from every time we've been here. He writes the date and who I had sex with inside them. About once a week Jason will get a pair of panties out of his drawer and we talk about the night I wore them. Then we go to bed and make love. Do you find that sick or repulsive."

I said, "No. I figure whatever you do to keep the passion in your marriage is fine. Besides, while you were explaining that to me my erection came back. Shall I give you another load for Jason?"

Anne rolled onto her back and I positioned myself between her legs and slipped my cock into her very wet pussy. Her pussy wasn't as hot this time but the inside of her well lubricated pussy felt good around my cock. Anne and I humped each other slowly for the next fifteen minutes. As she built toward her orgasm Anne started pushing her pelvis up harder and faster driving me to my climax, which occurred immediately after hers. When I pulled my cock out of Anne I adjusted the crotch of her panties to cover her sticky opening and then I pulled them tight against her pussy.

Five minutes later, at eleven o'clock, I dressed, kissed Anne goodbye and left the room. When I got into the hall the door to room three was still closed. I wanted to go in but I remembered what Martha had said the first time we were here. She had said that if a bedroom door was closed you are not to go in. So I waited.

I only had to wait a couple of minutes. Then the door opened and Jason came out. He smiled at me and said, "Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

I said, "I think I probably did."

Jason said, "It was nice meeting you both. I hope you will come back here again." Then he turned and headed into room two where Anne was waiting for him with a pussy full of my cum. I wondered if he had any idea that I knew what he was going to be doing with his wife.

I put that thought aside and went into room three to find Jennifer. She was standing with her back to me putting her bra on. That's when the reality of what we had just done hit me. That the reason Jennifer was getting dressed now was because she had been undressed so that another man could put his cock inside her. As these thoughts were running through my head Jennifer bent over to pick her panties up off the floor. As she bent down I got a very clear view of her pussy as it peeked out between her legs. I could see drops of Jason's semen around the lips of her pussy. I never would have imagined that the sight of another man's semen on my wife's pussy would excite me rather than upset me.

I walked over to Jennifer and put my arms around her from behind. Then I whispered in her ear, "I love you." Jennifer didn't turn around, she just leaned back against my body as I brought my hands up to cup her breasts. As I pinched her nipples I said, "When we get back to the hotel I want you to tell me everything you and Jason did."

Jennifer said, "You have to tell me about you and Anne too."

Jennifer finished dressing and we headed back to our hotel. When we got back to our room we both stripped and climbed on the bed. I played with Jennifer's breasts as she told me about her time with Jason. Jennifer said, "When I walked into the room Jason was waiting for me in his boxer shorts. I could see that he was already semi hard by the lump in the front of his shorts. He came over and kissed me then started to unbutton my blouse. Once he had it unbuttoned he slipped my blouse off my shoulders. Then he kissed my breasts through my bra as he reached behind me to unsnap the clasp on the back. Once he had my bra off he played with my breasts for quite a while. He was gentle and his touch felt quite nice.

"After a while he guided me over to the bed and had me stand in front of him while he sat down on the bed. Then he reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties off. He helped me step out of them, then he lifted my skirt up and began to kiss me on my upper thighs and he continued to kiss me as he moved his face between my legs. He teased my pussy with his tongue for a few minutes then he told me to remove my skirt. When I had my skirt off Jason had me lie on the bed and he moved up so that he could get his cock into my mouth. His cock was rather small and I was able to take the whole thing into my mouth. After a few minutes he pulled away and turned around so that he could suck my pussy while I sucked his cock. He gave me an orgasm then I gave him one.

While we waited for his cock to recover, Jason played with my breasts and fingered my pussy. Once Jason had his erection back he took me in every position we could think of trying. I had two good orgasms while he was fucking me. I was a little surprised that he was able to do that to me with his small cock."

By this time I had entered Jennifer's messy pussy with my stone hard cock and began pumping her hard and fast. Jennifer told me to slow down. She said that she didn't want me to cum until after I told her about my session with Anne. So I slowed down to an even and comfortable pace and told Jennifer the details of my time with Anne. As I finished my story Jennifer began to orgasm, which caused me to speed up my humping and I soon climaxed, mixing my semen with the semen Jason had put in Jennifer earlier that evening.

As we lay there holding each other afterwards Jennifer said, "I don't know why but, thinking about Jason going in and eating Anne's messy pussy after you finished fucking her got me really hot. Do you think he really did that?"

I said, "I don't know, but I got the impression that Anne was not making that up."

Jennifer just said, "Humm" Then she rolled over and went to sleep.

We didn't talk about our night at the club on our way home the next day. I finally brought the subject up as we got into our own bed that night. I said, "Well, what do you think. Did you enjoy last nights activities?"

Jennifer said, "It was fun and different but I enjoy sex with you much better."

That made me feel good but I wasn't fishing for that answer. I said, "Is it something you would want to do again?"

Jennifer said, "Go to a swing club? I don't think so. It was too cold. Doing it was okay but the thought of doing it again doesn't excite me now. If it's something you really want to do I'll go along but if we never do that again I won't miss it."

I said, "I think I feel the same way. It was interesting to do it once but there was something missing. I guess for sex to be exciting there has to be love and passion or perhaps the excitement of seducing or being seduced by someone."

Jennifer said, 'I think you're right."

So Jennifer and I went happily back to our normal sex life.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1* rating

If they are going to swing, it should be with good looking ones in their 20s or very early 30s and not middle age. That is not sexy, just gross.

I didn't like that he is pushing Jennifer into having sex with other men. What is going to happen now? Is Jennifer going to have sex with another man and he finds out and divorces her, even though he pushed her into it?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Julie My Fiancee My loving fiancee.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories