My Lovely Leila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

My nipples have always been sensitive and her lips surrounded my nipple and sucked. I felt her tongue flick and play over it. My areolas crinkled as she sucked, the nipple hardened in her mouth and elongated as she pulled on it with her lips. Leila stroked my body, running her hands lightly over it then back up to stroke my breasts from base to tip, over and over. It seemed to force blood into my breasts and they swelled and became firmer as my passion rose.

I cried out as her sharp teeth nipped at my nipple. The shock seemed to go directly to my clit. I felt it jump and become harder. How did she know that I loved a little pain? Perhaps she liked a little pain too and was just going on instinct.

My hips began to move of their own volition as I became hotter. I spread my thighs wider and my hips began a gentle upward thrust. She smiled up at me and moved over and lay between my thighs, her stomach against my pussy. She wiggled her body against mine and her hot flesh came in delightful contact with my spread pussy.

She continued to suck my nipples and knead my breasts till I was gasping for air and my hips were thrusting against her small body. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed downward. She took the hint and moved downward leaving a trail of wet kisses.

She didn't go for my pussy at once, but teased me by kissing my mound and then the sensitive junction of thigh and body. Her tongue laved my flesh and I cried out her name over and over as she set me on fire. For someone who had never made love to another woman she was setting world records with me. I wanted her mouth on my pussy so much that I hurt. I moaned my need aloud.

As I looked down at her, her head came up and she looked at me. I could see the slight indecision on her face. She wanted to make love to me, but this was the first time. I grinned and nodded to her, and reached down and stroked her cheek. She smiled, laid her cheek against my mound and her head nodded once.

Leila lifted her head and kissed my soft bare mound. She kissed it again and again, moving her lips around over the flesh. Her lips came open and she slid her tongue out, pointed and bent forward just a little and I cried out as it slipped between my outer lips and into my sex. I felt it slide inward and then heard her gasp. She pulled back a little, eyes closed.

"Oh, God, you taste to good. I never knew that a pussy could taste so wonderful, sweet and slightly salty. Mnnn, I love it!" She sighed. Her head went back down and she slid her tongue up and down my slit moving it slightly deeper with each stroke. My body felt as if it were turning inside out.

My husband loves to eat me and I have had several women make love to me but Leila set me on fire. Perhaps it was my love for her and the fact that we had both waited so long for this moment. I don't know, but my emotions were in a wonderful state of turmoil. I put my hands on her head and stroked her lovely red hair.

She kept stroking her tongue up and down, moving deeper with each stroke. Then I felt her tongue burrow into my vagina, slip inside my body. She sucked and I cried out, it felt so wonderful. She moaned as my abundant juices flooded her mouth and she really tasted me, tasted my pussy juices!

She sucked and tongued me. I screamed as her fingers found my hard swollen clit and rubbed it in circles with a wet finger. Her touch seem so sure, just the right pressure, the right motion of her fingers. I screamed her name again and again as I exploded. My hips shot upward against her head, and she burrowed against my exploding flesh, lips sucking, and tongue thrusting as deeply as she possibly could. My orgasm seemed to go on and on. She carried me from one climax to another, seemingly without let up.

She could not get enough of my pussy, and I did not want her to ever stop. Leila seemed the epitome of Sappho the Poetess who wrote of the wonders of woman-to-woman love in ancient times. She sucked, licked, and stroked me like I had never been made love to before. I soared; I flew into the sun and finally burst into a million pieces, filling the universe with the sound and iridescent light of my love and ecstasy.

I managed to push her head away before I slipped into a state of unconsciousness. I lay gasping for breath, exhausted, emotionally, and physically. She moved up beside me and held me, kissing my cheek and nuzzling my neck, till I regained my strength and speech. Her warm hand stroked my body in a nonsexual manner.

"My God, Leila, you are fantastic. Love, you can't tell me you have never made love to a woman before." I smiled up at her lovely face looking down at me. "You are just too good. No one has ever make love to me like that before."

She smiled down at me, leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Her touch was so gentle, so loving. I had to pull away for a moment as I was still almost gasping for breath. I stroked her hair and face and kissed her back lightly. I was so warm and feeling so wonderful in the afterglow of such fantastic lovemaking.

"No, you are my first." She said softly. "I've thought about it for so long, planned what I would do, how I would do it. I masturbated so many times, thinking about you, imagining every move, every kiss. But when I kissed your sweet sex, I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted more and more of you. Your sweet pussy was so wet and hot; I loved the taste of it. I knew how my own juices tasted; I've tasted myself before, on my fingers and on John's cock after he'd been inside me. But you tasted different, smelled so exciting. It was unbelievably wonderful. Once I started I didn't ever want to stop, I wanted keep going forever."

"Mnnn, yes, I noticed!" I said heaving a sigh. "If you'd gone on one minute longer, I would have fainted dead away. My body couldn't have taken any more of that. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing."

I pulled her lovely head down and kissing her sweet lips. I could smell and taste myself on her lips, face, and tongue. I licked her lips letting her know how much I enjoyed it. I cupped her full breast feeling its heft and weight in my hand. Her nipple was hard and erect and seemed to bore a hole in my palm. I stroked and caressed it slowly.

We kissed and I stroked her small firm body till I had her breathing hard. I pulled her down on top of me and we rubbed our bodies together. The feeling of her body felt so wonderful to both of us. I rolled over and got her under me. I slipped between her thighs as she spread them and I kissed down to her firm breasts. They are full and firm and settled only slightly as she rolled on her back. I sucked her nipples making them erect more her areolas crinkle.

I love to suck and lick a woman's breasts, and paid long erotic attention to both of them. I bit her nipples lightly, then remembered her teeth biting on my nipples, and nipped hers harder. She cried out and her hips thrust hard against me, grind her hot wetness against me. Her breasts swelled still more as I kneaded and fondled them till they were swollen and hard, pushing up. My stomach was against her spread wet pussy and I could feel her wonderful heat against me. Her hips began to push upward, swiveling against me.

Leila's wet pussy was spread against my stomach and I pushed down against it, feeling the hot wet heat of her sex against me. I wanted to hurry to put my lips and mouth there, but made my self go slow and tease both of us and let the passion, the need, the lust, build between us. It was, after all, our first time and I made myself slow down. It was a hard thing to do, I wanted to just rush headlong and slip my tongue into her sweet pussy and devour her.

I kissed and licked her stomach, stroked her soft flesh for what seemed like hours. She sighed deeply and moaned from time to time as I worked very slowly downward. I played my fingers through her soft fiery red pussy hair. The first red head I had ever made love to. It was so soft and smooth. She pushed her hips upward inviting me to take her pussy. I chuckled and kissed her mound and moved to the side.

I kissed downward to the side to the valley where her thigh and body meet. I kissed and licked and she squirmed as I laved the sensitive flesh there. I moved downward licking her soft hot thighs. My eyes kept going to her red-fringed pussy. I could see moisture at the entrance of her love organ. The inner lips were now engorged with blood, swollen and eager for love. I could smell the wonderful mixture of her sensuous Jean Nate' perfume and that of her excited sex odor, a wonderful blend of her own personal odors.

I kissed closer to her pussy and pressed gently outward on her silken thighs. Her skin was so soft against my face, my lips. Not being able to resist any longer, I leaned down and kissed her pussy lips. She gave a strangled sob and her hands came down to hold my head. Gently I licked her pussy lips, soft as I could. I tasted her sweet juice and her sex odor filled my nostrils. I took a deep breath, breathing in her essence. I have always loved the erotic, fantastic scent of a woman's clean excited pussy.

Moving my head slightly I pointed my tongue and slipped it at the bottom of her delicious slit and penetrated it a little. Leila screamed as she felt me penetrate her. This time her juices flowed over my tongue and I licked upward slowly, spreading her wondrous flesh. She spread her thighs wider and her pussy lips parted more for me. I moved my tongue back downward again and slid it deeper into her wet flesh. I flattened my tongue and stroked up. Her delicious wetness flowed over my tongue. Her fluids were sweet, slightly salty, the taste of my wonderful friend, and the essence of her body, her sex. It was my turn to moan as I licked again and again. My tonguing increased the flow of her juices and I licked her over and over.

Finally I slid my tongue deep into her vagina, my lips covered the pink opening to her center and I sucked gently at first. She moaned and her hips pressed upward toward my mouth. She called my name over and over, and her fingers in my hair pressed me harder against her center. I sucked; thrust my tongue inside her, burrowing inside my sweet lovely friend. My hands slid under her firm ass, pulling her hard against my face. I thrust and rooted my face down against her hot wet pussy. I wanted to devour her.

Leila screamed out as she climaxed. Her fingernails bit into my scalp. I reveled in the pain she was giving me for I knew she was in ecstasy as I sucked her juices out, and slid my tongue as deeply as possible inside her hot velvet tunnel. She gave a thrust against my face and I felt hot juices shoot out and flood my mouth. I had known women who "squirted" a small amount of juices, myself being one, but her juice shot out in a long stream forcefully into my sucking mouth.

I almost came it was so fantastically unexpected. I had made my best friend cum and I had my mouth covering her pussy. I drank her abundant juices. I redoubled my efforts and she again climaxed moments later. This time her juices shot out, but not as much. My face pressed and moved against her, her wetness was all over my face. I felt as if I could enter inside her body and make her explode with joy and happiness. I had never felt this joy before at making love to anyone in my life. The feeling overpowered me, and I knew only her body and my lust, desire, to make Leila climax, as she never had in her entire life.

Time seemed to stand still, I sucked, licked her pussy, my tongue, lips thrust against her wondrous woman's opening, sucking her core, her center, her being, giving her pleasure after pleasure.

From far away I heard her voice pleading with me to stop. Her hands pushed at me head, trying to dislodge me from her body. Her nails bit sharply into my scalp bringing me back to sanity. I released my almost death hold on her body and let her hips drop back on the bed. I pulled my tongue out of her and stroked her spread pussy gently from wet bottom to top lightly still tasting her wetness. I raised my head and looked up her body and saw her face strained, yet smiling down at me. I laid one final soft kiss on her red, open center, and moved upward.

I pulled her gently to me and we held each other. She was trembling slightly and I realized I was too. The emotion of making love to this fantastic woman had driven me into a fever pitch I had never felt with any other lover.

We lay exhausted, kissing softly. I slid my arm under her and pulled her close against me. I stroked her splendid small body lightly stroking its contours as if trying to memorize every square inch of her body.

My husband came home several hours later and found us dressed, cuddling on the sofa, kissing softly, my hand cupping Leila's breast. We didn't pull apart when he came in. The smiles on our face told the story of our evening.

He came over and kissed me on the lips then turned and kissed Leila softly. His only comment was, "I'm so glad for you two beautiful women. It was time!"

Since that wondrous evening, Leila and I have made love countless times. She is an adept, innovative lover. One evening at our house she suggested that my husband join us. I agreed immediately, and he was surprised and very pleased that Leila had wanted him to join us. The evening was spectacular for all three of us. Since then he has joined us on a number of occasions. It is always Leila's decision for him to join us.

On the past Valentines Day we had a splendid meal, danced to a live band. He, Leila, and I danced together much of the evening. There is no jealousy on my part. My lovely friend is also my lover, and I am honored for my husband to be able to share her with me. Returning to our house, Leila and I undressed each other and begin to make love.

My favorite position during our lovemaking is for Leila and I to move into a 69 and have one or two orgasms together while my husband watches and strokes his long thick cock.

We then invite him to join us, and he moves from one of us to the other, slipping into one pussy then the other. He has marvelous staying power. Lying there with Leila's body pressed full length against mine, I watch his cock slide into her small sweet sex. I lick and tongue his thrusting cock and lick her clit till she explodes. Then he will slip out, move behind me, and with Leila's hands guiding his still wet cock helps him enter me. My mouth now has access to her open, recently fucked sex, still very wet and red from his thrusting. I cover it with my mouth and drink her juices while he slides so deeply inside me and her tongue plays over my pussy lips and clit till he and I explode together.

Leila and I make love together when ever possible. My husband never lacks for sex from me. I tell him all the juicy details of my lovemaking with Leila while he and I are making love and it stirs him on to greater heroic efforts. He believes he has the best of both worlds. Leila is always the one who decides when he will join us in lovemaking. Sometimes he watches only, and after Leila leaves, he and I have a love fest of our own.

My husband is very understanding of my love for Leila. He knew before we married of my leaning toward the ladies and has never had any objections to them. They do not threaten his manhood in any way. He knows I am faithful to him, and never have had any affairs with men - this is my call, not his. I have never felt the need of another man in my life. A woman - yes, I love them dearly.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers
12