My Lover Returns

Story Info
Reunited with my lover.
1.4k words
3.73
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers

I take a seat at the bar facing the door, and order a bottle of bubbly. I sit there sipping it, lost in a haze of anticipation. It's been a week since I last saw you. I've missed you so much, my phone suddenly beeps.

"I'll be with you in 2 minutes," your message reads.

My heart races and I try to compose myself. My body is trembling and I take another sip of champagne to steady my nerves.

The bar door opens. I'm like a rabbit caught in the glare of car headlights, transfixed at your beauty. You are wearing a short low cut, green and black figure hugging cocktail dress. It shows off your pert 34c breasts, in the most fantastic way. The silky material hugs the firm contours of your hips. Your smooth toned legs seem to shimmer in the light. You smile as you walk towards, me your lips look so inviting. Your eyes are deep and dark full of lust and desire. Perfume fills my nostrils and I am lost for a moment intoxicated .You take my head in your hands, and kiss me hard. Your tongue swirls against mine forcefully but tenderly. My cock starts to throb, my heart racing.

"So have you missed me my darling?" you whisper, in my ear.

"What do you think," I manage to stammer back.

You sit down crossing your legs; you arch your back slightly. Your firm tits are straining against the silky material of the dress. You dip your left index finger into your glass, raising it to my mouth. I willing suck gently on it.

Your beauty is breath-taking, and I struggle to regain my composure. You continue your onslaught on my senses, as you lift an ice cube from the bucket on the bar. Holding it just under your chin, you let droplets run down into your cleavage. I watch as your nipples harden with desire in front of me. A gasp escapes your lips; you squirm a little on your chair. You part your legs a little, revealing green silk knickers. They are stretched tight over your mound, a small damp patch already clearly visible. You pick up the bottle of bubbly and our glasses.

"Follow me darling, I've booked a room," you smile, as your tongue swirls along the edge of your lips.

I follow you out of the bar, watching your firm ass swaying seductively in front of me. You unlock the door of the room. Taking me by the hand and lead me inside, kicking the door closed with your left foot.

"I want you now; take me darling, "your voice is soft, sultry full of passion and desire.

I push you up against the bedroom wall. Kissing you on the neck, biting it gently you tremble in my arms,. I pull you towards me, as I unzip your dress. It slides from you, onto the floor, revealing your stunning body.

Your breathing becomes shallow; redness spreads across your chest. Your firm perfectly formed breasts, look ready to spill out of your lacy green bra. It seems barely able to contain the gorgeous globes inside. Your dark round nipples, showing through the material, are hard and tight. I unclip it and a soft moan escapes your lips. I take a sip of wine and let my wet lips touch your left nipple; I suck deeply as my tongue roams across the sensitive nub, creating shocks through your body. My hands reach instinctively to your swelling breasts; I lift them each in turn. Gently I squeeze each nipple in turn, moving my mouth down.

I take each hard bud one by one into my mouth, sucking on them gently. Your body is trembling.

"Darling I'm close to cumming," you whisper.

Your breathing is laboured. As you suck in air trying to control yourself.

"So I can see," I reply.

As I look down to the front of your knickers, they are sodden with your juices. I can see the outline of your swollen pussy lips, tight against the damp material.

"Touch me please," you murmur softly, in my ear.

There is urgency in your voice, you want release. I run my hands up the inside of your thighs. As I run one finger along the length of pussy through the sodden cloth.

I kneel down, and with my hands slowly push your legs apart. You brace your against the wall, locking your legs. Your hands clasp your breasts, as you twist your nipples slowly between your fingers. I kiss you slowly around the outline of your thong. I savour the sweet smell of your juices. I lift the damp material away from your body, with my tongue. Tracing a line along your pussy lips, this makes you, shudder. Your lips are now dripping sweet nectar from them. Waiting to be opened and freed from the constraints of your thong. My fingers run down and then up, gently tracing the shape of your pussy through the drenched, thin material.

"Would you like to taste your own juices?" I ask.

"You know I would," you whimper slowly.

I gently rest my fingers against your mound, juices drip onto my fingers. I lift them up and place them against your lips. You open your mouth, your tongue moves around my fingers slowly. Making sure you savour, every drop of your sweet pussy juice. I stand up pulling you closer. My arm holds you loosely around your waist.

My fingers run a trail down your body, to your waiting pussy. I hook one finger inside the material of your now drenched thong. Pulling it down, revealing your swollen firm lips. Juice now runs freely down your silky thighs. The bud of your clit is hard, engorged with excitement. I push my finger against it, more juice floods from your inner folds, as you begin to cum.Your body starts to shake, as your climax begins to build. I swirl my fingers over your bud, pushing down on it. Your moans of pleasure get louder, as your hands grasp my shoulders. You steady yourself; a long scream escapes your lips. As I feel your orgasm jolting though your body. You collapse against me gasping for breath; as I gently lift you onto the bed, I quickly undoing my jeans, and in one swift movement, pull them along with my boxer shorts away from my body.

As, you lay spread-eagled on the bed, I gently tease your pussy. The head of my already pulsating cock, rubs it over the hood of your clit. Holding my swollen member at your now gaping entrance. I slide deep within you, with one quick thrust.We both moan loudly in unison.

You arch your back, Pushing your ass upwards; I withdraw again, until just the head of my cock remains. With one swift motion, that tells you the teasing is over. I push all of my length back into you, In one fast, smooth, intense and hard stroke.

I am now fully inside you, my balls hit the base of your pussy. As you begin to touch your clit, with your right hand. My hands travel up and down body, occasionally grabbing and pulling your hair. The rhythm is slow, but forceful, each stroke going deeper inside you. With each one the tension increases within my body. Each time I almost pull out, but then in an instant slam back into you so deeply. You match the pace; grabbing my arse tightly as you pull me in closer again and again I feel the pressure in my balls as they tighten.

Your pussy tightens around my cock, and you start to shudder. You begin to cum in spasms juices run out of you, coating my balls. With one final thrust I push my swollen cock into you. Jets of hot cum pump deep inside, you sending you over the edge. You scream, as your back arches. You tremble, your eyes roll as your orgasm grips you. Sending streams of juice gushing from your cum drenched pussy.

You snuggled down, gasping for breath in the crook of my arm. As you lay your head on my shoulder. I turn mine and our lips and tongues meet in a long slow kiss.

"Oh, darling, it's so good to have you home, I missed you so much," you whisper breathlessly.

I kissed the top of your head.

"I missed you, too, Siouxsie," I whisper in reply.

As I silently wonder, how one man could be so lucky.

mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers