My Lover the Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up, and dressed, and I said, "What's the matter, where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, and to get a drink," he replied. I sighed, I thought he was going to go, another wham, bam, thank you Mam, sex session that I was so used to.

"Hurry back,' I urged. I wanted Tony inside me again so bad, I wanted to have him fucking me again, and making me cum, before we had to leave, before we had to leave to pick the children up, and before he walked out of my life, as quickly as he came into it.

When he came back, he had a glass of water in his hand, which he offered to me, and when I had slaked my thirst, he took it from me, and placed it on the bedside cabinet.

He climbed onto the bed, and crushed my breasts against his chest again. Once again, his lips found mine, and then he pushed me back and took my breasts in his hands. Tony straddled me, and his thumbs circled my nipples.

As he fondled my breasts, I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and slid his trousers down to his knees. I hooked my thumbs into the band of his briefs, and slid them down too.

He got off the bed, and slipped his trousers off, and stood before me, naked. I looked up and met his eyes, knowing that my eyes were glazed with desire.

Tony then lay down beside me, and then leaned over, and crushed me beneath him, and kissed me. I could feel him against my thigh.

His hands were running over my skin, sending shock waves through me. Tony's hands grazed over my belly, and began to explore my pubic area, and I felt myself get wetter, and I knew that it was going to be a hot, juicy lovemaking session again. His fingers began to caress my pussy, slowly circling my clit, and then plunging deeply into me. I arched my back, when he wiggled his fingers, and began stimulating my g-spot.

He finger fucked me, and I orgasmed, and didn't stop kissing me the entire time. His mouth smothered my moans, and sighs.

After I recovered from that orgasm, I pushed him off of me, and had Tony lean back. I began kissing his chest, and then lower to his stomach. I felt Tony tremble beneath me in anticipation, and he knew what was coming next.

I licked the length of his cock, slowly, and then I took the head of his cock into my mouth, sucking slightly, tasting his pre cum. I then took all of him into my mouth, and began sucking, and stroking him with my tongue.

"Oh yeah," he said, "Deeper," urging me to take more of him. I stroked his balls, and then massaged them. I was really enjoying it, getting into it, when he stopped me.

"I don't want to cum yet," he said forcefully.

Wanting him, needing him, I climbed on top of him, and impaled myself on his cock. Once again he filled me with his maleness, as my pussy stretched to accommodate him. Tony raised his hips to meet me, thrusting into me deeper than I had impaled myself on him. I rode him wildly, letting him play with my clit, and shuddering, with a, now, obligatory orgasm.

Tony rolled me over, and pushed my legs on to his shoulders. He fucked me hard, and fast, and deep and rough, and I was lost in it. I orgasmed, moaning, "Ahhh, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me," I was sore, but I still wanted more.

He fucked me so totally, his cock rammed into me, as the slap of skin against skin echoed around the bedroom. I came so many times, that I lost count.

His sweat dropped on my face and chest, to mingle with mine, and then Tony climaxed, and I orgasmed again, as he held himself deep inside me, letting his cum pulse into me.

I lay trembling beneath him as he collapsed on me, exhausted. I kissed his shoulder, and held him, running my hands over his back.

Eventually he rolled over, looked at me, and said, "That was incredible." I smiled at him and said, "Yes, I enjoyed that,"

We slept for half an hour and I woke when I heard him in the bathroom again. I heard the shower running, and I slipped out of bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Tony was already in the shower, when I walked in, and I said, "Can I join you?" He slid the shower curtain across, and said, "Be my guest," as he held out his hand.

I stepped in, and he pulled me under the shower head, letting the water flow over me. We kissed, and then he soaped his hands, and began rubbing them over my body.

My nipples soon became erect once more, as his palms slid over my breasts. I took the soap, and lathered my hands, and began washing his chest.

Tony turned me round, and washed my back, nibbling, and kissing my neck, until I could stand no more, and turned back round, to kiss him properly.

Just then his mobile phone rang, and he said, "I'd better answer it, It'll be Sis wanting to know where I am." He got out of the shower, wrapped a towel round him, and left me to finish myself off. I washed between my legs, and then finished my shower.

When I walked into the bedroom, Tony was already dressed, and I realised that the chance of being with him in bed again, fucking, had diminished. I dressed in a skirt, bra, and blouse, garter belt and stockings, as he watched. I had no sense of shame, but just smiled at him, as I put each item on.

To spend the remaining time, before I had to fetch Joshua from School, I asked Tony, "Could you give me a lift to School, because I'll need to catch the bus soon."

"Of course," he said, "I'd like to spend what little time I have left with you."

"Would you like something to eat, before we leave?" I asked, I was hungry, as I was sure he was. He nodded, and we walked downstairs together, into the kitchen, where, after sitting him down, I made coffee, and sandwiches.

We ate in silence, until I said, "What are you doing tonight, I mean would you like to have dinner with me?" Tony, laughed, and then said, "Yes I would, I would like to spend my last night with you, if it will be as good as today?"

I blushed, and then said, "If it's alright with your family, I would love you to stay the night." then, putting my hand over his, I whispered, "I'll try to make it good for you." We kissed, to seal the deal, and I was in heaven, for the first time in a long while, I would sleep in a man's arms again.

He dropped me off at the school, picked the child up he'd brought in the morning, and drove away.

I had Josh in bed for seven, and fifteen minutes later he was sound asleep.

Tony came back at eight, freshly dressed, looking good. I kissed him, and said, "Thank you for coming back.'

I sat him down placed the food I'd cooked in front of him, and then sat down beside him. We chatted as we ate, he told me all about himself, and I told him all about my life.

Unsure what he was really thinking, I asked him in a hushed whisper, "You don't think I'm cheap, do you?" then added, "For letting you do what you did?" Tony instantly replied, smirking, "You don't think I'm cheap for letting you do what you did, do you?" we both burst out laughing.

After the meal we sat together, me cuddled up to him, watching TV. He yawned, and I said, "Shall we go to bed?" I wanted him again, and looking up to him, continued, "But not to sleep, not straight away."

He stood up, pulling me up with him, "We won't be sleeping for a long time," he laughed.

We walked upstairs together arm in arm, and as he walked into the bedroom, I followed him, and looked at the bed, the bed I was going to be fucked on again, the bed I would sleep on with him, ensconced in his arms.

I waited, with my back against the door, waiting for him to pull me to the bed, waiting for him to use me again. He turned and saw me standing there, not moving, and Tony came up to me. He kissed me, as his hands unbuttoned my blouse, pulling it off of my shoulders. Tony then reached for the single clasp in the front of my bra, and undid it. He fondled my left breast, and took my right nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. His right hand began to gently stroke my left breast, as I moaned.

I moaned incessantly, as his mouth worked on my nipples, and flesh. He came back up, and kissed my lips.

I reached down to his groin, and felt his erect cock, "Ohhh," I moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me again," I said breathlessly. "Take me to bed, and make love to me," I moaned, pushing him from me, reaching for his belt, and undoing it. I snapped the zipper down, pulled them apart, reaching inside, and grasping his cock. I quickly knelt down, and took his hardness into my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock, pulling his trousers down at the same time. He kicked them off, and when I looked up at him, and he was undoing his shirt. I stripped his shoes and socks off him, and soon he was naked, stood over me.

I stood up, and pulled him towards the bed, moaning, "I want you now." As I pressed into him, I wrapped my right leg around behind him, causing him to loose his balance. He fell backwards onto the bed, laughing, "Steady on." I swung his legs onto the bed, and jumped on top of him.

As I straddled him, I hitched my skirt up, and slipped my briefs off, kneeling alternatively until I'd freed them from my legs. I sidled down his body, until my mouth was level with his cock.

I sucked him in greedily, wanting him fully erect, for when I went back up his body. He held my head, moving it up and down, as I engulfed him. I soon tasted pre cum on my tongue, and I pulled off him, licking my lips.

I moved up his body again, placed my hands on his shoulders, to steady myself. I brought both of my legs up, so that my high heels were planted firmly on the bed. I raised my self up, and placed the head of his cock just inside the lips of my pussy. I dropped down on him, and his cock slid all the way in, to the hilt. As it hit my cervix, I exploded into the first of many orgasms I had that night.

I leaned forward and kissed him as I climaxed, my whole body trembling, my pussy clutching around his cock.

I leaned back, placed my hands on his knees, and begin to ride him. Slowly at first, going all the way up so only the head was in me, and then back down. Tony thumbed my clit, which soon brought me up to another orgasm. As it started, I moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me," I wanted him to drive into me.

He held my hips, and began thrusting up, fucking his cock deep into me. I leaned forward, placed my hands on his chest, and rode him wildly.

I leaned down, and kissed him, and then lifted back up. He pulled my blouse and bra from me, before cupping my breasts, using them to control our fucking.

We picked up speed, me slamming down, and him thrusting upward, in perfect unison. I began to orgasm, warning him, "I'm cumming, make me cum."

He held onto my hips again, as he fucked me through my orgasm. My eyes blurred, my body trembled, and as soon as that climax finished, another one started. My moans grew louder, my orgasms forced my pussy to clench his cock.

Just when I thought I could take no more, I felt his cock jump, and felt his hot sperm start to spurt into me. Feeling his seed spray into me, I orgasmed again. I held my breath, making my pussy tighten around him, milking him, as our bodies kept slamming into each other.

Finally I collapsed on top of him. Our mouths met and as we kissed I orgasmed again. His cock pulsed again, spurting a little more cum into me. Sated I lay on his body, my breasts pressed firmly against his chest. Tony rolled me over him, and we lay side by side, desperately trying to regain our normal breathing pattern.

Tired but very satisfied, we jump in the shower and wash away the evidence of our lovemaking. After a nice hot shower we curled up in bed together, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we woke up early, and made love one more time, before he left.

That was when the lonely nights started, I was in love, and every night I dreamed about the next time we would be together.

To this day I'll never know why I did what I did, but I knew I fell in love with him the very first time he took me.

I wrote to him constantly, every day I put something down on paper, and posted it once a week. I usually got one letter a month from him, declaring his love for me, and that he couldn't wait for us to be together again.

It was two months after he left me, after that fateful day, when I found out I held something of him inside me, something that was growing slowly, becoming part of me, the result of our lovemaking. I never told him, I didn't want him distracted from the job he had to do.

I was four months gone, when I found out I was carrying his twin babies.

12