My Lovers, My Son, My Daughter

Story Info
Daughter catches mother at play.
7.9k words
4.66
385.8k
260
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,988 Followers

Becky lay on the bed softly moaning. The satin sheets under her felt so sensuous. She had just taken a long soaking bath with oils and sweet smelling scents that left her body so relaxed, and her skin felt so good to her hands. She stroked her breasts gently, kneading her full breasts softly. Her nipples were erect and standing up hard as pencil erasers.

God, she was horny! It had been far too long since she's had sex - either with a woman, or a man. She loved the soft attentions of a woman, but loved the feel of a long hard, thick cock inside her aching pussy.

She reached over and got the large vibrator from the bedside table. She had just put new batteries in it, as she had exhausted the last ones several nights before. Ohhh to have the real thing in her hand!

Slowly she moved the now purring vibrator around her nipples. The sensations seemed to run directly to her clit, and it stirred and became swollen and ached. She played the vibrating end over and around her nipples, making her pussy wait for it's eventual turn. She loved to tease herself, make her pussy wait expectantly for the entry of the long thick pulsing vibrator. She had thought of buying one of the very large dildoes to fuck herself with. She made a mental note to go to one of the Sex Boutiques and obtain a nice long fat one - maybe one with a vibrator inside. She shivered at the thought.

She slid the vibrator down her body slowly, anticipating the touches to her pussy, her cunt. She loved the nasty term. She stroked her inner thighs then teased her pussy by moving the vibrating tool along the outer lips of her spread pussy. She knew if she had a mirror, her pussy would be deep pink now; her inner lips wet and spread slightly showing her pink inner core, and probably a drop of her pussy juice dripping out of her inner core.

She slid the vibrator upward and lightly touched her clit. Ohhhhhhh, she moaned aloud as it sent delicious signals of erotic pleasure throughout her body. She closed her eyes and played the vibrator up and down her pussy, making the machine pleasure her pussy from bottom to top. Up and down, over and over. Her moans became louder.

She was almost there, her climax was so close. She opened her eyes, aware that someone else was in the room. She turned her passion filled eyes to the side and saw her beautiful daughter Karen standing there watching her. Karen had on her nightgown, and had it pulled up, and one hand was obviously rubbing her pussy. The other hand was cupping her young full breast. At 23 she was a beauty and had inherited her Mother's full shapely breasts.

Becky stopped the movement of the vibrator, and covered her pussy with her hand. Her passion was so close, yet she didn't want her daughter to see her masturbating!

"Ohhh, Mom, please go on! God, this is the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Please, go ahead. You are so beautiful and watching you has gotten me so excited. Please! I need to see you cum. For me?" Karen asked in a voice husky with emotion.

Becky was so close, her body tingling, right on the edge of a climax. She removed her hand and slid the vibrator down to her steaming cunt. She slid it to the bottom and angled it inward. Her pussy was drenched and it slid effortlessly inside her. God that felt so good! She looked over at her lovely daughter as she slid it slowly inside herself.

"Darling, take your gown off. Let me see you naked, please!" She heard her voice say. God! What was she thinking? But she wanted to see her beautiful daughter nude standing there.

Karen smiled and pulled her gown straps off her shoulders and it slid down her body to fall in a pastel puddle at her feet. She stepped out of it and kicked it aside. She stood, legs apart slightly looking at her Mother on the bed, spread out and stroking a long thick vibrator in and out of her pussy. She had never seen anything so sensual in her life. She had always been attracted to women and had several experiences with them, but the mature beauty of her Mother spread out before her was almost overwhelming.

Karen's hand moved back to her pussy and she slid her finger back down between her wet lips and stroked it up and down. She pulled at her nipples, rolling them between her fingers, with her other hand, bringing her hard nipples to long points. She looked down at her nipples and at her Mothers, almost identical in size and shape. Absolutely beautiful!

Becky watched her beautiful daughter masturbating unashamedly in front of her, and it fuelled her passion more. Sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy, she used the other hand to stroke and roll her hard and erect clit. So close, almost there!

Then Karen did something that sent her passion soaring. She leaned over and her ruby lips parted and she took her Mother's hard nipple and sucked it. God, it felt so wonderful.

Her climax was just on the edge when Karen nipped her hard long nipple with her teeth. It was the final impetus and she exploded. She screamed out her ecstasy as she climaxed. Her hand moved from her pussy to her daughter's hair, and ran through it to push Karen's head harder against her heaving, passion-swollen breast.

The vibrator hummed inside her pussy that pulsed and contracted around it. Passion such as she had not known in a long time flooded her body, and her hips thrust upward, and her body writhed in ecstasy. Her daughter's mouth stayed with her breast, sucking on it while her hand rubbed her own clit franticly. Karen's other hand stroked Becky's heaving breast deftly.

Becky's climax seemed to go on and on as she looked down at her lovely daughter's head sucking at her breast and her hand caressing her swollen mound. She cried out over and over as she exploded. Her pussy contracted over and over and her pussy juices flowed around the thrusting vibrator wetting her hand and thighs with its abundance.

Finally her body came back to earth and she lay panting on the bed. Karen's mouth left her breast and she did the most surprising thing. She leaned over and kissed her Mother on the lips, full and hard. Her young tongue slid out and probed expertly inside her Mother's mouth suddenly finding a willing partner to play with. Becky managed to breathe while her daughter tongue kissed her. She was shocked at the intensity of her beautiful daughter's passion.

Suddenly Karen pulled back and stood erect, legs spread wide and her head went back. Her body became wire taut and her beautiful face was distorted by passion as she climaxed. Her fingers played over her clit and she slid her other hand down to plunge two fingers deep inside her pussy. She cried out and moaned as she climaxed violently.

Becky watched fascinated, as her beautiful, desirable daughter masturbated not three feet from her. She reached out a hand and stroked her daughter's passion filled body.

With a long quavering moan, Karen went limp, and almost staggered to the bed and sat on the edge. Her head turned and she looked at her Mother and smiled weakly. Becky reached out and stroked her daughter's beautiful face.

"God, you are so beautiful." Becky managed to say. "You are the most beautiful and precious thing I have ever seen. I can't believe how sensual and beautiful you are. You caught your Mother getting herself off. I thought I closed the door."

Karen laughed between long deep breaths as she tried to recover from her violent climax. "You did, Mom. I heard your moans in the hall and thought you might be in pain. I opened the door and saw you lying here, and it was the most beautiful, most sensual sight I have ever seen. Your body is so mature and beautiful; I couldn't resist and slipped in to watch. It got me so excited I couldn't help myself and had to cum too. I'm glad I did. I have wanted to see you nude for so long." She said leaning down to kiss her Mother's lips once again.

"Hon, we shouldn't, I'm your Mother." Becky said, but her voice carried almost no conviction.

Karen's lip pressed against hers and her tongue again slid out to run over her Mother's soft wet lips. I felt so right! She ran her fingers through her Mother's hair and it felt so sensual. Becky's hand came up to stroke and caress her face. She pulled her lips away a moment and kissed her Mother's hand gently then went back to kissing her mouth. She had smelled the wonderful odor of excited pussy juice on the hand.

The two kissed and Becky's hand moved to her daughter's breast and cupped it and stroked it. It felt so wonderful to her hand. She moved her hand upward weighing it and moving it slightly. Karen sighed into her mouth.

Becky moaned as Karen's hand slid down her body over her softly rounded stomach to find her pubic mound and her fingers played with the soft brown hair there. Almost of their own volition, her hips pushed upward toward the caressing hand. She reached down and laid her hand atop her daughters stroking it, and pushing downward very gently.

Karen was so thrilled as she felt her Mother's hand atop hers, guiding her hand. She wanted it, but was almost afraid to do it - make love to her own Mother! She slipped her hand down to find the dampness of Becky's still wet juices. Her fingers found the wet, soft, slick flesh of the open pussy of her Mother, where she had first come into the world. A thrill of excitement ran through her. She slid a finger back to find the opening, there!

Becky moaned into her mouth as her finger gently, carefully slid into the slick pussy of her Mother. So hot, so wet. Her clit gave a sudden twitch.

Karen slid her finger deep inside her Mother, again and again as they kissed. Suddenly she pulled back. Becky gasped as her daughter pulled away. Before Becky could move, Karen turned and slid downward. She looked at her Mother's spread pussy and with no hesitation, bent down and kissed the wet open fiery red flesh.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Baby. Yesssssssss!" Becky cried out. Then she gaped as her daughter's hot mouth covered her pussy and she felt her tongue slide deep inside her, pressing and thrusting. Karen's finger slid alongside of her questing tongue and probed and explored the hot cavern. She slid another, then a third finger up inside the wet cavern. Her tongue moved upward to find the hard swollen clit and lick its sensitive underside. Becky screamed her pleasure. It had been so long since a mouth had been there. She had experienced a woman several times in the past, and they always seemed to know just where to suck and lick.

Karen's lips sucked on her turgid clit, and her tongue flicked back and forth across the surface. The fingers probed and thrust, three then four up inside her, pushing deeper. Karen folded her thumb inside her probing hand, and fucked her Mother faster and faster. The vaginal opening stretched and gave under her relentless thrusts. She had always wanted to do this, but had never found a partner who could take her whole hand inside.

Becky seems to sense what she wanted and her hips trust against the invading hand. "Ooooooh, yes Baby, fuck me. Put it all the way inside me, ohhhh please! Please!" She sobbed.

Karen pushed harder, moving her hand back and forth, she could feel the slick hot flesh spread and open under the assault of her thrusts. Than one last push and her hand slid inside her Mother! She gasped as her Mother's pussy swallowed her whole hand! Carefully she tucked her fingers into a fist making sure her fingernails were pointed inward and sucked her Mother's clit as her fist began to rotate in circles deep in her Mother's vagina.

Becky had never felt anything like it in her life. She gasped and moaned, a long quavering groan of joy as she felt her whole vaginal area being stroked and excited from deep within her body. God, it felt like the largest cock in the world was fucking her. Karen's knuckles ran over her cervix and she exploded in a roaring climax that had her screaming her ecstasy, and her daughter trying to move her hand around as fast as possible.

Becky's body bowed upward and she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them in the ecstasy of passion. Karen almost came herself as she watched her lovely Mother climax, and the vaginal sphincter muscles clamped down her own wrist almost painfully.

Karen managed to somehow keep her mouth in contact with her Mother's thrusting hips, and sucked and tongued her clit till she reached another, and another climax, one following on the heels of the other in lightning speed. She herself was just on the edge of a climax by the powerful erotic gyrations and sounds of her Mother's passion.

Finally Becky cried out for her to stop - she could take no more. She fell back spent. Karen laid her head on her Mother's heaving stomach then slowly and carefully, slid her hand out. She moved her head slightly and watched fascinated as the fiery red opening slowly closed up. For a moment, she could see deep inside her Mother's vagina, the pink flesh inside. She dropped her mouth to the opening and slid her tongue inside, and felt it close around her tongue. She sucked gently and tasted the hot, salty juices that had accumulated there. She shuddered with delight as she sipped the sweet juices from the wonderful cavern that had given birth to her. She stroked her Mother's flesh softly.

Karen moved upward to lie beside her Mother and kiss her cheek, while Becky gasped and caught her breath. Karen's hand stroked her breasts softly and gently, not trying to arouse her. Becky finally was able to turn her head and kissed her beautiful daughter's lips, gently and softly.

"Oh, Darling, that was so wonderful. We really shouldn't have done that, it's not right." She paused a long moment and a lovely smile lit up her face. "But I can't think of another woman in the world I'd rather have make love to me. You are so beautiful and sensual and I'm glad it happened. Are you? The truth now?" She asked stroking her daughter's soft flushed cheek.

"Oh, yes, I'm so glad. I have wanted to do that for so long. Since I matured and knew that I also loved to make love to women, I have wanted to make love to you. I don't care that you are my Mother. I wanted you. Yes, yes, yes. I'm glad." Karen said with such passion her Mother pulled her close and hugged her ferociously.

Karen's body pushed against her Mothers, and Becky knew her daughter was very sexually excited and needed release. She kissed her daughter and began to stroke her enflamed body. She kissed her lips, tongue sliding inside her hot mouth, then slowly kissed down to her full firm breasts and sucked the hard nipples to longer points.

"Mother, turn around please, let me make love to you while you make love to me. I want us to kiss and caress each other at the same time. Please." Karen begged. Becky smiled up at her daughter and nodded.

Karen turned in the bed and slid down under her Mother. She moved to her full swinging breasts and caught one swollen breast and brought it to her mouth and began to suck on the long hard nipple. Her Mother's mouth fastened on hers, and for the next few minutes they sucked and kneaded each other's breasts till their passions flamed higher.

Becky kissed Karen's body as it wriggled slowly under her till her mouth was over her sweet daughter's pussy. Karen kept her pussy beautifully bare, and it had been a long while since Becky had kissed a denuded pussy. She loved it and kissed the soft flesh thinking how this beautiful pussy had looked when Karen was small and prepubescent. She slid her tongue out and ran it down the lovely groove till she reached bottom, and she probed gently and it slid into the center of her daughter's pussy.

Becky moaned as she tasted her daughter's sweet juices and smelled the heady aroma of an aroused pussy. She burrowed her face against the hot wet flesh and sucked the hot opening. She was rewarded by a delicious sip of her own daughter's pussy juices, and she thought she had never tasted any quite so sweet. She slid her fingers to Karen's clit and began to slowly stroke it. She found it hard and swollen.

Karen was so excited that it only took several strokes on her aroused clit till she exploded and her Mother sucked hard and was rewarded by a flood of pussy juice. She was amazed by how much of her daughter's pussy shot out into her sucking mouth. It had been a long time since she had a partner who squirted into her mouth, and she loved it, and sucked harder on the hot opening. Karen moaned and cried out, her voice muffled by her Mother's pussy as she buried her face against the spread flesh.

Karen cried out and then went limp, her explosive climax over. It was very intense and she lay panting for several minutes while her Mother gently licked her spread flesh, avoiding her sensitive pussy. She began to lick and suck her Mother's wet pussy when she felt something press against her face. She looked back and saw a long thick cock pressing against her face. She bent her face back and looked up at the grinning face of her younger brother. He stood silently behind Becky, naked, his long thick cock rigid, the head wet with precum.

Karen smiled up at him and nodded. She made a motion with her hand for him to wait. She buried her face against her Mother's pussy and began to lick and suck the hot, open flesh. She reached up and slid her hand back into the open center. Slowly she slid three fingers then four inside her Mother then pushed to try to slide her whole hand back inside. Becky moaned and thrust back against her hand. Karen pressed and rotated it till it was almost in. She pulled it out and motioned for her brother.

Tony slipped forward slightly and placed his long thick cock against his Mother's pussy. God, he was going to finally fuck her! He had fantasized about his beautiful, sexy Mother for years. He had seen her naked many times as he had learned early on that a tree outside the bathroom could be scaled easily and sitting there, he could watch her in the bathroom. He had sat in the tree many times and masturbated while watching her inside, stepping out of the shower, or naked drying off. Sometimes sitting naked on the toilet, and one evening had actually watched as she sat there masturbating. They had both cum at almost the same time. He had almost fallen out the tree he was so excited.

Now in front of him, was his beautiful sister, her mouth glued to their Mother's pussy and her hand slipping out of her gorgeous pussy. He waited no longer and pressed the head of his cock against the open flesh and slid it deep inside his own Mother.

Becky cried out as the huge long cock slid inside her. She imagined Karen's hand sliding inside her, and for several long moments couldn't tell the difference. Then she gasped as the huge head pressed against her cervix and pushed forward stretching her pussy like never before. Then she felt the hot, hard thighs against her buttocks and knew that this couldn't be Karen!

Her head flew up and she turned and saw her tall handsome son behind her. He saw her look and put this strong hands on her firm buttocks and thrust forward burying his long seven and a half inch cock to the hilt in his Mother's hot depth.

"Ohhh, God, No! Tony, no, Honey. No!" Becky cried out as she realized fully what was happening. Her daughter was licking her pussy and she had her daughter's pussy juice all over her face and now her son was buried deep inside her pussy. No, it couldn't be happening! She tried to move, shift her hips away, and stop this madness!

Becky felt her son's strong hands grip her hips almost painfully and her daughter's arms tighten around her and she was unable to move. She gave a long wail of despair as she realized they were both in on this. They wanted her - her son, and her daughter!

Tony's long rod thrust hard and fast inside her, deeper than any other cock had reached, stretching her wonderfully, delightfully, a massive fleshy ram battering deep inside her. Stretching her pussy beyond what any man had ever done. Her daughter renewed her assault on her clit, and licked her swollen lips as the massive long rod slid in and out of her body.

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,988 Followers