My Love's Brother

Story Info
She loves his brother, but she wants him.
1.1k words
4.05
39.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer I turned 18, Mom decided to start hanging around with her friends again, of course I fell in love with one of their handsome sons. We visited their house with increasing frequency, soon I had developed an attraction for the older brother as well. All was going well and I was being faithful to Andy until one day...

***

I walked inside to the living room that was doubling at the time as Raymond's bedroom. Raymond was sitting on the couch, music blaring. It was a warm day, he was wearing a wife-beater and an old pair of blue jeans. When I walked through the front door he looked up.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked.

"Oh, hey daddy." I said, I had taken to calling him daddy cause it annoyed him for some reason.

"Stop calling me that!" he yelled, I walked over to him.

"What," I said as I sat on his lap "daddy?" He looked so mad, but he didn't make a move to make me get up.

He put his face right next to mine and said in a low, menacing voice "I told you to stop calling me that and I mean it."

I guess it must have been the look on his face, he always was sexy we he got mad, that made me do what I did next. I gently grabbed his face in my hands, when he didn't pull away I softly touched my lips to his, hearing no protest, I deepened the kiss. When he put his hands on my waist, I thought he meant to push me away, so I pulled back slightly. Instead of letting me go as I had anticipated, he took the opportunity to shift so that I was reclining on the couch and he was slightly over me. He then deepened the kiss once again, our pace growing more fevered as we continued to delve into one another's mouths. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own slowly creeping their way under his shirt, running over the smooth muscles of his back. His hands were not so innocent either, working their way over my stomach up towards my breast. The feel of my bra seemed to bring him to his senses. He pulled back, both of our breaths coming in short ragged gasps. He sat for a moment staring at me, like a deer caught in the headlights.

When he finally caught his breath, he said in a disbelieving voice, "I can't believe we just did that I have to get out of here!" He went leaving me with my heart racing and my mind reeling from the sensations I had just experienced. Although I assumed he would never want to kiss me again, I couldn't wait until the next time I would see him...

***

We started staying at Mom's friend's house more frequently, until we were almost living there. Raymond had been avoiding me like the plague, and I tried not to look hurt when he turned tail and ran at the first glimpse of me. It looked like we weren't going home anytime soon so I volunteered to wash our clothes.

The laundry room was separate from the house and had it's on little building. I had put in a load of clothes to wash and was waiting for the rinse cycle so that I could put in the fabric softener, when Raymond slipped in the door and closed the door behind him, plunging us into near darkness. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could utter a single syllable he had me pushed up against the wall, his mouth pressed to mine.

Breaking away he said "I tried so hard to stay away, but you've been driving me crazy. Ever since that kiss I can't get you out of my mind, I want you so bad it literally hurts."

Understanding how he felt, I replied, "Then take me..." Like a wild animal unleashed from it's cage, he ripped my shirt from me. His lips caressed the skin on my face, while his hands explored my body slowly, causing sensations to run down me like tiny rivulets of water. He lifted me off of my feet and raised me up onto the cool dryer. I was wearing a skirt, because it was a warm day, when I felt his hands reach up and pull down my panties, I panicked slightly. I pulled back from him, looking directly in his eyes I said, "I'm a virgin, you are my first so please take it slow." understanding came into his eyes.

He gently kissed me saying, "The last thing I would want to do is cause you pain, when you are giving me so much pleasure." He slowed our pace, lifting me down from the dryer to lie on a bed of clean towels. He reached his fingers down and felt that I was wet and ready for him, I moaned in response to let him know I was ready. He positioned himself and began to drive slowly into me, I felt pressure and then a breaking, and for a second I was in excruciating pain. Seeing the pain in my eyes, he kissed me softly whispering, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry I had to hurt you, it'll feel better soon, I swear." Then as suddenly as the pain had come it was subsiding, gradually being replaced with intense pleasure.

I moved my hips slightly wanting to feel him moving inside me, taking the hint he began to move, slowly at first then setting a more rapid pace. My body was bursting with pleasure; everywhere he touched me I was feeling sensations I never could have imagined. Deep inside I could feel a pressure building, then with one last thrust he pushed me over the edge and I could feel him cumming inside of me.

Trying to catch our breaths, he rested his forehead on mine, looking directly into my eyes. When he finally could speak he said, "That was the best I have ever had, you were so perfect, I feel like my heart will never stop racing. It's never been like that before!" At that moment the washing machine buzzed reminding us of where we were and that someone might walk in at any second. Putting our clothes back on he still couldn't keep his hands off of me. I pushed him out the door and told him he looked guilty as sin, he laughed and stole one last kiss before dashing off across the yard.

The End.......Or is it?