My Loving Family Ch. 01: Mom and Zach

Story Info
Home from college Zach reconnects with Mom and Dad.
1.8k words
4.2
31.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older and fictional.

***

I'm a very lucky man with a beautiful family. I was a painfully shy college freshman when I met my eternally youthful and beautiful wife, Stacy. She and I met in a class on human sexuality. I was immediately attracted by her long luscious chestnut locks falling just below her shoulders. Her eyes the deepest brown and full of fire. Tall at 5'8, she made me feel large and powerful. Her body is curvaceous. Smart as hell and a lady even with my cock in her mouth.

Our first date had been for coffee. We set in a shadowed corner talking and laughing, close over the table. She stared into my eyes and her hand went under the table. This was new for me, and I was just afraid we would be kicked out and maybe arrested. Her hand tugged at the button and then the zipper on my pants. I was afraid, but too turned on to stop her or my cock from rising to full mast. My hardened cock was in her hand, and she licked her lips gently. She was stroking me gently when her left hand lowered her coffee cup under the table. She laughed a deep, filthy laugh through smiling clenched teeth.

"Are you going to cum Daddy? Cum, for your best girl?" She said.

She made her eyes big and innocent as her hands fluttered up and down my cock. I gasped and whispered.

"Yeah baby girl, Daddy wants to paint you in cum". At that moment my member shook and cum exploded as she pumped me, and continued pumping until I was finished. She made a "shh" sound and laughed putting my cock away and zipping me up.

She lifted the coffee. I could see most of the cum on top of the black coffee with droplets going down the side. She ran a finger up the side of the cup collecting the sperm and pushed it toward my mouth. I had never done anything like that before, but I complied sucking her finger clean. We received a couple of looks but no one had seen our real action. She opened her mouth and drank her coffee straight down, while staring into my eyes.

We were both twenty years old, and we have rarely been apart since then. At forty, she was just as beautiful and sexy as ever. Driving home, thinking about that was still exciting. I pulled into the driveway after a long day at the think tank I work at. Stacy's car in front of me said she was home and the battered Toyota meant that my nineteen year old, only son was home from college.

I hurried into the house excited to see my boy. Zach was naturally more athletic than either his me or his Mom. A soccer player at six feet tall, just two inches shorter than me. He had my height but his Mom's dark hair and eyes. Trim, with a solid six-pack, he regularly walked the neighborhood in shorts and little else.

The three of us had always been close. I had always wanted Zach to feel that he could call me if he were out drunk or had smoked a little pot. Not that I approved but understood, and we would talk it through without judgment or fear. He had always been a good guy.

At Eighteen was when I first noticed a change. He had started wanting to be home and getting very affectionate with his Mom. We worked things out that he was nervous to be away from home, and had stayed close this first year of being away from home.

The process of him opening up to us let us know that he wanted his Mother as much as she wanted him. We told him he could be home anytime he wanted, and we were secretly pleased.

I walked into our nice suburban home and listened. I heard low talking and laughter. There was a pleasant musky aroma in the air. In our living room, I first see my beautiful wife.

She is on all fours but her face is hidden. It's hidden deep inside my son's ass. Stacy has penetrated Zach with an index finger and her tongue rapidly pushing in and out against his sphincter, her other hand holding his cheeks apart.

Our son is balanced on all fours in front of his Mother. Totally clothed except his shorts hitting the ground. Zach's butt is round and muscular with light black hair, heavier toward the center and trailing down his legs. His eyes rolled back as excited as Stacy's hyper focused and now glassy stare as she sucked, licked, probed and fucked her special boys asshole.

His engorged cock, thick and long. Defined mushroom shaped head, slightly curved with the first third of his shaft slightly thicker and muscular looking. Veins standing at attention, including the raised bluish vein traveling the length of the top of his penis. Balls big and firm, filled with cum, black hairs around the base. All pulsing slightly as Mommy lapped at his pink butt hole.

Stacy noticed me and pulling out of our son's anus smiled at me, "hi sweetheart, Zachary is home," She said.

"Hey Dad," Zach said. His voice husky from the rimming.

Looking at the two of them. "I see you too started already," I said. I kissed my wife's warm lips, tongues flickering, bringing a soft chuckle of lust.

"Doesn't he taste good?" Stacy said. She was being wicked to get a reaction.

"Mom, that's nasty," Tom replied.

"You didn't think so a few minutes ago, my little man," Stacy giggled in a baby talk voice.

"I don't see anything little," I said grasping my boys warm dry shaft. He was totally engorged. I knew from experience how good his Mother was at eating ass. Gently stroking his cock I got down on my knees beside him, and using my other hand guided his chin my way until our lips were together, and we were kissing like mad. He had always been straight and so had I. Neither of us had given much thought to fucking men. I could get turned on by a cock but I thought that was the extent of it.

Sitting together last winter in our boxers we both got excited, said why not and here we were. I was happy that I got to join in touching and pleasuring my boy. I pulled away we both smiled and I whispered "I love you," laying a finger against his nose.

Standing to relieve my erection pressing against my zipper. "OK, I want you too to finish, slowly. Dad's tired and I deserve a show. I'll make you both scream later," I said with a laugh.

I unbuckled my belt, unzipped and let my pants fall to the floor. Dropping my boxers, revealing my hard eight inch cock with full tight balls and dark blond pubic hair on the base. I sat down in my recliner, where I could see and waited for the show again, slowly gliding my hand up and down my cock. Zach staring glassy eyed would get it all later than would Mommy.

"My turn baby," Stacy said gently. She was rustling the young man's hair. My wife was completely nude and shaven except for a small strip. A beautiful rose tattoo on her back her only outward sign of rebellion. They both stood, Zach's cock throbbing looking at his Mother.

Business-like she grabbed a bottle of lotion, squirted it into her hand and reaching under her pussy began massaging into her asshole, stopping once to get more lube. She then climbed up the sofa behind them, straddling herself open leaning her head down and putting her ass into the air.

Stacy, with her ass waiting for our son, filled me with pride at how beautiful and loving my family is.

"Zachary, it's time to fuck Mommy, Mommy wants your sexy shaft," She said breathlessly. I'm stroking like mad wondering how long I will last when I see a droplet of moisture escape her pussy on a long wet tether. Zach moves his face to inches from Stacy's sweet butt and begins kissing her, all over her left ass cheek and the right, as she makes pleased sounds.

"Son," I interrupt. I'm anxious for some carnal action, "remember, your Mom likes pressure against her sphincter, gently push in and out, and pull it as wide as you can, but solid hard pressure against her butt hole," I said. He had been slightly horrified on that first night we took him to bed when we had taught him what we enjoyed, but gotten over it quickly.

Zach readied himself with a breath and gently pushed his first two right-hand fingers to his Mother's warm sweet doorway and pushed firmly against her closure. Stacy gasped and I pounded my cock desperate to not cum yet. Zach pushes and releases with his other hand he roughly grabs her vagina scooping up wetness and putting his fingers in his mouth, "Oh, Mommy you taste so good," Zachary cooed.

Their private language always so sexy to hear. "Zachary, Fuck Mommy's ass, make Mommy cum baby," She said too quickly. Our boy climbed up parallel to his Mom pulled her ass cheeks open and thrust in her. "Fuck Zachary, be more gentle honestly," Stacy said. A weird mixture of her Mothering voice and her filthy rutting voice. She never said Fuck to our son normally.

Zach began to slow make love to his Mother's asshole, Stacy pulled his hands around to cradle her breasts as she pinched and pulled her nipples. Stacy turned back to lock eyes with our son. Her legs began to tremble, and she softly moaned yipped and said "shit, aww , Zach, fuck you baby, oh god yes, fuck you sweet boy, Mommy's little fuck," She said filled with lust. She grinned around clenched teeth and pinched her nipples so hard they would soon be purple, finishing her wave of orgasm. "Not yet wait Zach," Stacy adorably sounded like Mom again.

She hurried into place, kneeling in front of our son, "Cum for Mommy baby, Mommy needs your sweet cum," She said. Zach's balls throbbed quickly and a hot ribbon of cum exploded out of the tip onto his Mommy's face, her cheek, another molten ribbon was loose on her nose and especially her lips.

Seeing my two loves satisfied, my cock exploded into my hand. I stood walked to my wife and smeared my hand onto her breasts and kissed her deep eating some of my boys cum. "Whoa damn, fucking hell," said Zach recovering, His voice hoarse and masculine.

"Language Zachary, Zachary, Mommy loves you so much," Stacy beamed.

"We're glad you're home son," I added. They showered, I read the paper, and we got ready for dinner. "So, Stace when does Katie get home from college, I miss my girl?"