My Loving Family Ch. 13

Story Info
Rick & Sarah, Pete & Paula get much better acquainted
3.6k words
4.45
20.7k
2
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Pete has found a job in a cabinet shop. He and Sarah have formed a close friendship with Pete's boss and his wife, and have fallen into the habit of regular weekly card games. Until one night . . .

Part III -- Our Story

Chapter Thirteen

Both women had been sipping wine during the evening while Rick and I enjoyed a couple of bottles of Molson's. Rick and Sarah grossly overbid a hand and went down seven tricks. Rick suddenly threw his cards on the table. "Let's have a real drink," he said. "After all, Christmas is nearly here, and it's time we were getting into the spirit of things." With that, he abruptly stood and walked into the kitchen. Paula excused herself and followed him.

I turned to Sarah. "Think it's about time we went home?"

She shook her head. "I'm having too much fun," she said. "A drink or two won't hurt us. Let's stay a little while longer."

I shrugged just as Rick and Paula re-entered the room, each carrying a glass in each hand. "This is one of Rick's holiday specials," Paula said. "Taste it. If it's too strong, I'll add a little more eggnog."

Knowing Rick's propensity for pushing things, I took a cautious sip. WOW!! I felt tears stinging in my eyes as alcohol burned its way down my throat. I coughed and handed the glass back to Paula. "Is there anything in this besides rum?"

Paula smiled. "Take another sip," she said. "Then if it's still too strong, I'll add more eggnog."

I was astonished to see Sarah and Rick casually sipping their drinks without any trace of discomfort. Although I had earned a well deserved reputation as a two fisted drinker in my younger days, I was clearly out of training. I took another sip. This one went down much more smoothly. I gave Paula a weak smile.

Paula patted my hand. "I knew it would be all right," she said comfortingly.

I wasn't so sure because I already felt somewhat light headed. Rick picked up the cards. "Let's go down to the rumpus room," he said. "Then we won't disturb the kids."

I was evidently missing something, but the ladies seemed to agree with him, so we trooped back through the kitchen and down a flight of stairs into a typical rec room.

We'd never been down there before, and I curiously looked around after Rick flicked on the lights. Some dusty decorations left over from a long forgotten party still hung from the ceiling, but other than that, the room was furnished in typical rec room style. An old sofa and a couple of casual chairs grouped together around a small area rug on the linoleum took up nearly half the room. A small bamboo bar, a card table and a few folding chairs at the opposite end completed the ensemble.

Rick led the way to the card table. He carefully set his drink down and began unfolding chairs for the four of us. Paula seemed to know what he had in mind, but Sarah and I exchanged bewildered expressions.

"I can take only so much bridge," Rick said as he sat at one side of the table and began shuffling the cards. "Every now and then, we have to change our luck. What do you say we play a few hands of strip poker just for the hell of it?"

I felt the same thrill I had experienced on Rick's boat months earlier when I had been mentally urging Sarah to take off her shirt. However, Sarah looked doubtful. She darted a quick look toward me and said, "I don't know how to play poker."

"Our rules are so simple," Rick said, "that anyone can play. The dealer passes each player five cards face down and two cards face up. Then each player picks up the five, and using his two open cards, tries to assemble the best five card hand he can. Here's the list and ranking of the various possible combinations." Rick laid a piece of cardboard in the middle of the table. Then, looking directly at Sarah, he added, "We'll take it easy. Will you play with us?"

I was mentally urging her to agree. Instead she turned to me. "What do you think, Pete?"

"Well, you girls weren't shy when we were out on the boat, and that was out in the open where anyone could see you. I don't see why this would be any different." Actually, truth be told, I was eager for another glimpse of Paula's soft breasts and black nipples.

"I suppose this wouldn't be any different," she said. "OK, what happens after the cards are dealt?"

"That's the easy part," Rick said confidently. "This is like a regular game of poker, only the person with the best hand gets to tell one of the others to give up an article of clothing.

While Rick was explaining the rules, Paula had quietly gone upstairs and now returned with a bottle of Lemon & Hart rum and a pitcher full of yellow frothy liquid. She refilled our glasses.

"I'll deal first," Rick said. "First each player gets five down cards," he said as he swiftly made five passes around the table. "Now you get your two open cards."

"Now pick up your five and build the best five-card hand you can. Throw your discarded two cards in a pile in the middle of the table."

I looked over Sarah's shoulder. She had two pair, queens over fours. I pointed them out. We laid our hands down. I had three sixes. Paula and Rick each had a pair of aces, but Paula also had a king while Rick's high card was a nine.

"Paula, give me one of your shoes."

"OK," she replied, handing me a slipper.

Paula shuffled the cards and dealt the next hand. This time Sarah held the winning hand and Rick lost a shoe.

Without the usual betting or theatrics, the game went almost too quickly. Soon, we were all barefooted. Now the game became more interesting.

Sarah held the winning hand with two pair. I expected her to demand Rick's shirt or pants, but instead, she looked slowly around the table. "Paula, give me your bra."

Paula protested. "I thought the girls were supposed to undress the guys," she said.

"If that's a rule, Rick forgot to mention it when he was explaining how the game is played," Sarah said primly. "What do you guys think?"

Rick looked ruefully at his wife. "Sarah's right," he said. "We always played girls against the guys and vice versa, but I don't see why it has to be that way."

Paula didn't look happy, but she accepted the verdict, and in the mysterious way women have, soon was withdrawing her bra from her right sleeve. "Here you are," she said, handing it to Sarah.

Rick won the next round. This time, there was no hesitation. Looking at Sarah with a burlesque leer, he said, "Sarah, please give me your panties."

Sarah retired discreetly behind the bamboo bar, and soon emerged, panties in hand, which she gave to Rick as she returned to the table.

Rick made another comic leer, this time holding the scrap of cloth to his nose and noisily sniffing. "Ahh, prime stuff," he said.

"Rick, you cut that out," Paula said sharply. "You keep that up and our friends will walk out on you!"

Sarah smiled. "I'm glad Rick's having a good time," she said. "Don't worry about us, Paula."

I won the next hand. I looked at Rick. "Hand over your pants, old buddy," I said.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rick stood, unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper. Then he unbuttoned his waistband, and let his pants fall around his ankles. All eyes were fastened momentarily on the prominent bulge tenting the front of his boxers before he sat down again. "See what you did to me, Sarah?" he asked in a mock whiny voice.

Sarah smiled complacently.

Paula win the next hand. She looked at her husband. "I'll take those boxers, if you don't mind," she said.

Again Rick stood. This time he lifted the elastic waistband over his engorged cock and lowered it, slowly exposing his red bush, magnificent erection, and hanging scrotum. Even I was impressed, and the rapt expression on Sarah's face left no doubt regarding her admiration.

Paula looked at Sarah with a broad grin. "See what I have to live with?"

Sarah didn't hesitate a moment. "Is he like that all the time?" she asked innocently.

Paula snorted. "Ha! Don't I wish!"

I won the next hand. "Sarah, dear. Please give me your blouse."

Sarah quickly stripped it off and handed it to me, while I enjoyed watching Rick's expression as Sarah's overstuffed bra came into view. She had selected a see-thru bra that left almost nothing to the imagination. Her flattened nipples and rosy areola were clearly displayed.

Sarah dealt the next hand. I was sure I held the winning hand with a spade flush, but I deliberately discarded one of the spades because I was beginning to feel overdressed. Paula held three nines.

She looked speculatively at me. "Pete, will you remove your trousers?"

Like Rick, I stood and made a production of unfastening my pants and allowing them to drop. Also like Rick, my cock was as stiff as a crowbar, but I didn't have the luxury of baggy boxers to partly conceal my condition. Instead, I was wearing Jockey briefs which sharply outlined my balls and cock. I have my audience a brief bow and sat down.

I would have won the next hand too, since I held a full house, but I discarded a trey and a six, leaving me with only a pair of threes. Rick won the hand with a pair of fives, and looked at me with a diabolical grin. "Let's give the ladies a thrill," he said. "Hand me your shorts."

I stood again. As I started to teasingly lower my briefs, Paula said softly, "Could I do that for you, Pete?"

I shot a quick look in Sarah's direction, but she merely smiled as if daring me to step around the table. I moved quickly to Paula's side. I'll swear my cock swelled another inch as I felt Paula's warm fingers lift the elastic band over my straining cock. She was intently watching my cock emerge, and I'm certain I saw her involuntarily lick her upper lip when, after its release, it jutted forward toward her face.

My foreskin had started to retract, and the tip of my cock was slick with precum. My shorts fell around my ankles. I steadied myself by holding her shoulder as I lifted first my right leg from its folds, I felt her hand briefly cup and lift my scrotum as if she were weighing my balls, while her other hand softly brushed my cock.

My back was to Rick, but this all took place not more than four feet directly in front of Sarah. I looked anxiously in her direction for her reaction to Paula's overt fondling, but she merely smiled again. "Whose turn is it to deal?

Sandra's bra went next, followed by Rick's shirt. I now realized Rick had been playing to lose, just as I had. "What happens when a player runs out of clothes?" Sandra asked.

I had been wondering the same thing, but I had been distracted by Rick's open admiration for Sarah's breasts which, despite nursing Nonnie, still possessed most of their youthful shape and resiliency. Remembering Paula's pendulous breasts, I could easily understand why they were so appealing to him.

Paula answered. "The way we do it, when a person has nothing more to give, then they have to do whatever the winner tells them -- within reason, of course."

Rick won the next hand and Paula lost her shirt. This was more like it! I'm sure Paula noticed my interest because she seemed to preen, thrusting her chest out while glancing meaningfully at my waist where the table obscured her view of my cock. Her black areola seemed to pucker under my gaze, causing her thick black nipples to become even more engorged.

Sarah lost her skirt after the next hand was played. As Rick and I had done, she stood to remove it, slowly baring the neatly trimmed patch of hair immediately above her clitoris. Paula gasped audibly as she slowly lowered her skirt, revealing the styled pubic hair surrounding her wet and obviously aroused labia.

Sarah grinned at our host's reaction. Then she sat down. "Looks like we're at their mercy," she said to Rick.

I took a quick inventory. Paula was still wearing a skirt and panties while I still had my shirt. Rick won the next hand. Then it was our turn to be surprised because when Paula stood and slowly removed her skirt, it gradually dawned on me that she hadn't worn panties! A thick mat of black curls completely covered her mons.

Sarah won the next hand. "Paula, go help Pete take off his shirt." Paula obediently padded around the table, her heavy breasts swaying as she walked. She paused behind Rick's chair, bent over, and kissed the crown of his head. Then she stepped around to me.

I stood and turned to make it easier for her, but she said, "You turned the wrong way, Pete."

I turned so I was facing her, my cock aimed directly at her belly button. She unbuttoned my shirt, then pushed the cloth back off my shoulders. Undressing me that way required her to press her naked belly against my cock, her plump, tawny breasts against my chest. It was all I could do to keep from reaching around behind her, to grip her ass and pull her soft body even tighter against my own.

She bent forward, pulling the sleeves down my arms. I felt one of her breasts brush the tip of my cock, and then, as she made a final bow, retrieving my shirt, I felt a brief kiss on the end of my cock.

She then straightened up, and continued on around the table pausing behind Sarah's chair to drape my shirt over her head. Then she sat down again. Rick's eyes were still glued to Sarah's chest. "I wish I had a shirt on that you could take off," he said with a grin.

The game was over. Rick stood, not bothering to conceal his raging erection, and walked over to a small table in the corner. Soon, the soft tones of "I'll be Seeing You" drifted into the room. Rick walked around the table to Sarah's side and held out his hand. She hesitated, glanced at me, then nodded and stood, holding out her arms.

I watched with growing excitement as she and Rick, holding each other in a tight embrace, began to move around the tiny dance floor in time to the music, but I was distracted when Paula touched my hand. "There's no reason why they should have all the fun."

She stood and came to stand beside me. I began to reach down for my shorts, but she stopped me. "I want to feel you against me, Pete, like those two."

"You're sure? As you can plainly see, I'm in a kind of an embarrassing condition," I said.

Paula grinned down at me. "Me too, only you can't see it! And if you think you're embarrassed, look at them."

I glanced at Sarah and Rick again. They were standing perfectly still in the middle of the room, locked in each other's arms while their mouths worked together, exchanging deep, passionate, open mouthed kisses. I couldn't be sure, but it looked as if Sarah's hand was playing with Rick's cock.

Paula was urgently tugging on my arm, so I reluctantly rose. My member was so stiff that it rose up at a rigid forty-five degree angle; something it hadn't done in years. Paula smiled approvingly when she saw it. She held her arms out to me. "It's our turn, now," she whispered as she rubbed her furry pussy against my cock and her breasts against my hairy chest. She giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking -- your thing tangled in my hair and my nipples tangled in yours!"

I fastened my hungry mouth on hers, and sucked on her tongue while her lips caressed mine. Her nipples were like small stones against my chest, and I began to wonder if I would cum just from the friction in the way she was rubbing her hairy mons against my hardness. Coming up for air, I quickly glanced around to see what Rick and Sarah were doing.

At first, I didn't see them, but then I realized they were in the corner on the couch.

Paula did a small grind and bump against me, I'm sure causing my cock to extend even further. "You suppose we should go chaperon those two?" she asked with a sly grin. Not waiting for my response, she led the way to the corner.

I heard Sarah's familiar orgasmic moan as we approached the couch. Sarah was lying on her back, her right leg hooked over the back of the couch, and her left leg resting on Rick's shoulder as he crouched above her, his butt muscles flexing as he drove himself into her.

Paula dropped to her knees and briefly tasted my cock. Then she rolled back on the area rug and spread her legs. With both hands, she parted the black curls concealing her vulva, revealing the startling pinkness of her labia and inner labia. "Hurry Pete! See how wet I am?"

I dropped to the floor and slid my head and shoulders between Paula's spread knees. I gently touched the moist tip of my tongue to the inner part of her thigh, slowly tracing a wet path up to the outer edge of her dark swollen labia. Pausing, I gently nibbled and pulled with my lips on her thick genital hair and outer lips, and, just as gently, traced her crease with my wet tongue. As I touched her with my tongue, her labia began to open like an unfolding flower, revealing the entrance to her womanhood.

Sarah's moans were becoming louder and more insistent. I was spurred on by Rick's grunts and the rhythmic protests of the creaking couch as my boss hammered himself into my betrothed.

Sexual tension hung like a heavy fog in the room, blurring my vision, sharpening my tactile sensations. Paula exuded the musky scent of a woman in heat, and my erection was aching for relief. I slid the length of her body, pausing only to kiss that sweet and vulnerable place where her hips joined her pelvis, to poke my tongue into her belly button, and to lick between her breasts, tasting her salty warmth accented by the astringency of her perfume. I nuzzled and licked the hollow of her throat.

Suddenly, Paula began to tremble. I held her body tightly and felt her stomach muscles begin to undulate against my body. She moaned softly in my ear, as her shuddering quiver grew more violent. Abruptly, she relaxed, giving a great sigh. "Wow! That was a surprise," she whispered. "I never came that way before! You weren't even in me. Let me rest a minute."

I held her close, kissing her neck and jaw line while my fingers idly caressed her breast and rigid nipple. The creaking couch, and Sarah's moans and gasps, punctuated by the rhythmic slap of colliding male and female flesh, filled the room and served to further stiffen my already painful cock. I began to stroke Paula's breasts more urgently.

She stretched, and murmured, "I want you in me, Pete . . . now!"

I rolled between her spreading legs. As my cock dragged across her hip, it left a viscous stream of precome on her skin. She felt it. "I guess you're ready, at that," she said.

I braced myself on hands and knees, holding my rigid member at the moist entrance to her tunnel. Paula murmured, "Wait, lover. Let me get it wet." I felt the slightly abrasive feel of her genital hair against the tip of my glans as she rubbed it up and down her slit. "That's better," she whispered. Her little fists attempted to stuff me into her secret opening. "I want you so badly, Pete," she said. "Push!"

I pressed myself against her yielding vagina. At first, only my glans popped through her tight, wet opening. She writhed beneath me, kissing my chest, and humping her pelvis up to encourage me.

"Push again!" she whispered urgently. I crawled forward on my knees, while she seized her thighs and pulled her legs high in the air and further apart.

I thrust into her a second time, and felt the tissues deep within her belly part as I sank deeper and deeper into her hot clasping tunnel.

"More, more," she cried. "God, I love this! You white boys know how to fuck!"

I began working back and forth in her. Finally, I felt my scrotum collide with the bottom of her V. At that moment, my brain went into neutral, and raw animal instinct took over. I began trying to thrust my entire body into that wonderful, mysterious well of life.

"Oh, God that feels sooo good! Harder! Harder! Don't ever stop!!"

It might have been five minutes later when I thought I felt Paula's second spasm. Her clasping tunnel fluttered, and her legs began to tremble. She gave a long sigh. I could hold back no longer. I felt as if I were being drawn inside out; my seed began its exquisite journey across my aching back, up my urethra, and spurted into her thirsty, clutching womb with explosive force.

12