My Loving Family Ch. 14

Story Info
Pete agrees to be Ruthie's first
4.6k words
4.6
23.7k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: The card players grow tired of bridge and play a torrid hand of strip poker, which leads to Peter and Sarah's first swing.

Part III -- Our Story

Chapter Fourteen

Our relationship with the O'Conner's -- and my relationship with Sarah -- was changed forever. Now, our bridge games almost always ended early, usually when one of us suggested a trip down to the rec room where we quickly undressed and began to play.

I was slightly puzzled, and even a little hurt, by Sarah's seemingly endless appetite for sex with my boss, but I gradually came to see that there was a purpose behind her enthusiasm.

As I became increasingly comfortable and even titillated watching her writhe in organic ecstasy under another man's plundering cock, I began to realize that secretly I not only no longer feared or even resented her work assignations but was actually beginning to look forward to them. She was inoculating me against jealousy by introducing me to recreational sex before we married.

Although that realization made me feel somehow unclean, I had to admit it. Just as I had gotten excited hoping Sarah would remove her shirt when we were on the boat, I now found the mental picture of Sarah's naked -- or better yet, half naked -- straining body bucking up to receive a plunging cock belonging to a faceless man incredibly exciting and extremely arousing. I even began helping her prepare for her extra- curricular activities.

As she dressed, I constantly pictured how an unknown male hand would, later that evening, insinuate itself between the carefully spaced buttons on her blouse -- especially when she elected to go without a bra -- or the hand might slide slowly up a sleek thigh under her skirt only to discover that her mons was unguarded by even the briefest of lace panties.

Later, when she returned to the apartment, hair mussed, lipstick smeared, reeking with sex and the odor of a foreign cologne or aftershave, and sometimes even with a strange taste that I later learned (from kissing Willa) was the taste of semen in her mouth, she'd set me on fire! When she sometimes whispered the details of her evening's adventure while we were fucking, I'm sure my cock must have gained another inch!

Another thing: Willa always offered to "keep me company" while Sarah was out on a "date." She was slightly heavier than Sarah, although their breasts were strikingly similar in both size and texture. Frankly, I couldn't tell the difference except when I was sucking one of Sarah's nipples, it would erect almost immediately, the firm rubbery texture almost demanding to be nipped and pinched. Willa's nipples were much softer and more tender. I had to be more careful with her because she bruised more easily.

I remember holding and caressing her one evening soon after we began to swing with the O'Conners, while Sarah was out doing her duty for Bose, Rothchild and Gibbons. We had just enjoyed a powerful mutual climax, when she whispered in my mouth, "Wouldn't you like to be a fly in a corner watching Sarah right now?"

I was instantly revived, thinking of Sarah's activities, and Willa was quick to take advantage of my revived tumescence. "I thought so," she whispered as she wrapped her cool fingers around my rigid cock. "While you're thinking of Sarah fucking a client, let's put this where it'll do the most good," she said, lifting a thigh over my body so she was straddling me.

She raised her little body as high as possible above my torso, and inserted the tip of my cock into her inner labia. Then she slowly settled herself while I felt her hot inner membranes slowly part to receive me for the second time that evening.

Willa began to slide back and forth while leaning slightly forward so her clitoris was in constant contact with my hairy belly. She began to vibrate, and as she did so, I felt the muscles in her cunt massage my cock like tiny fingers. She leaned further forward, resting her breasts on my chest and fastening her mouth to mine. "Oh, God, Pete! If only I could tell you how good this feels!"

I seemed to penetrate her even more deeply, or perhaps my cock was still growing. Whatever it was, something magic happened to us in that moment. I reveled in the feel of her nipples brushing my chest, of her energetic hips moving in circles, up and down, and from side to side, as she sought to experience even greater sensations.

Almost without warning, I erupted. When she felt my cock stiffen and begin to spasm, she leaned forward and took me tightly in her arms. I felt her stomach muscles ripple against me as she shuddered through a series of orgasms. "Oh Pete, that was wonderful," she murmured against my neck as I lay gasping for air. "Can I ask for a special favor?"

"Of course you can, dear, anything at all." I said as I cuddled her in my arms.

"I'm embarrassed to even mention it," Sarah continued, "but you realize that Nonnie is on the Pill and is having sex regularly with someone -- I assume one of her school chums. Well, Ruthie's almost 18 now, and she tells me she's ready to have sex, too. She even asked me to get our doctor to prescribe pills for her, as well."

It came as a shock to realize those little girls were growing up so fast! "OK, but what has this to do with me?"

"One of the most important moments in a young girl's life is the first time she has sex. A bad first experience can have all kinds of lasting effects -- I should know." Willa fell silent as I pondered the significance of that last statement.

"But what does this have to do with me?"

"I want you to be her first, Pete. I know how loving and considerate you are. It would be so much better for her than some fumbling, pimply adolescent mounting her in the backseat of his father's car!"

"Whoa!" I said. "Do you realize what you're saying?"

"Perfectly well, Pete. Would you be willing to do that for a girl who loves you as if you were her daddy?"

"Aw, come on, Willa. That doesn't make any sense at all," I said. "After all, she has a right to pick her own partner. It shouldn't be something her mother arranges!"

"She has. She picked you."

I was as stunned as if I had been hit over the head with a 2x4. Ruthie was a pretty girl, and quite possibly, as she matured further, she would become a beautiful woman. Already, her gawky angular appearance had softened as her body filled out, and I won't deny I had sometimes speculated how firm her young breasts must be.

But . . ."I don't know, Willa . . .it just doesn't seem right!"

"Just don't say no right now, Pete. Think about it. Talk to Sarah; see what she thinks."

"All right," I said reluctantly. "I'll do that if it means that much to you, but I'm not making any promises, you understand."

"Thank you, Pete. You really are a love whether you know it or not!"

I don't know what time Sarah came in, but she was sound asleep when I woke the next morning. She hadn't bothered to remove her make- up and her mascara had run, giving her somewhat the appearance of a sleeping raccoon. I tucked the covers around her when I got up.

Willa already had the coffee on when I walked into the kitchen. Nonnie and Ruth were nowhere to be seen -- but I had long ago quit wondering about their mysterious comings and goings. I remembered my own adolescence and how much I resented having to give an accounting of my time.

Neither of us mentioned the bizarre conversation we had had the previous evening as we sat at the kitchen table sipping our hot coffee. In fact, neither of us had much to say at all until Willa had finished her second cup and was leaving the room. She turned in the doorway. "We're counting on you, Pete." Then she turned and disappeared.

I can't tell you whether my imagination was playing tricks or whether Willa's strange proposition was being echoed by her daughter, but nearly a month later, immediately after I sat down to read the evening paper, Ruthie walked into the room. The temperature seemed to have gone up ten degrees. I picked up the paper, but despite myself, I watched her walk across the room.

She seemed mysteriously older. Puzzled, I studied her form, then realized that seen in profile, her bosom seemed much fuller today that it had yesterday. Or perhaps the sweater she wore was a size or two too small. Her skirt also seemed even shorter than usual, reaching only a few inches down her coltish thighs, but there was something else -- and then I realized that she was wearing her hair up and seemed to have applied some makeup. Her eyes seemed unnaturally dark and her lips unnaturally crimson.

She sensed I was watching her, and turned, giving me a coquettish smile as if to say, "Like what you see?"

I quickly averted my eyes, focusing on the newspaper. Despite myself, however, I found my gaze straying to her animated body as she perched restlessly on the edge of the sofa watching TV. I don't know whether she noticed my furtive glances, but once, I was shocked to look up and see her sitting with her legs widely parted. She wore no panties and I was treated to an unobstructed view of her virginal pussy; a tight seam between her thighs, lightly covered with downy hair!

I silently cursed myself and quickly looked down at the paper which covered my lap as I felt my cock twitch at the mouth-watering sight. Willa called us to supper. I purposely hesitated until the others had gone into the kitchen before I stood and followed them so I could conceal my aroused cock.

After supper, after the girls had cleaned up the kitchen, and we had settled down to watch some boring TV, the two girls decided to liven the evening by putting on a style show. There was a good deal of whispering and giggling coming from their bedroom before Nonnie emerged, wearing one of her mother's killer dresses.

I was astonished at how bold she was. This dress was made of a pale pink gauzy material that covered her from her neck to an inch or two below her knee and clung like a second skin. It had obviously been designed to be worn over a matching bra and panty set, but Nonnie had neglected to put them on, and as a result, the sweet upswept curve of her breast, her protruding nipples and puckered areola were clearly visible. Her delta was plainly marked by a dark smudge of pubic hair.

If I had thought that Nonnie's costume was daring, when Ruthie appeared through the doorway, I know my jaw must have dropped! She wore a transparent nightgown that would have been invisible had it been any color other than black.

Her perfect teacup size breasts and puffy, protruding areola and nipples were on full display, as was the inviting shadow between her thighs. I began to feel the familiar tightening in my groin as I contemplated this erotic display. I even began to wish I hadn't been so quick in my negative response to her mother the night before.

Ruthie was, in every sense of the word, a physically mature young woman, and even as I watched her prance around the room, I realized I was the hapless foil in the hands of four strong women who were determined to use me.

I still thought it was terribly wrong, but at the end of her dance, when Ruthie came to sit on my knee and shyly leaned forward to kiss me softly on my mouth -- something neither of the girls had done before -- I felt almost stifled in my frustration. How I longed to caress those pert little breasts with their puffy areola and hard little nipples.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked. Before I could answer such a complicated question, she continued, "what do you think of my new nighty?" As she spoke, she shifted her weight and now sat squarely on my throbbing erection! She wiggled on it like a little girl while leaning forward to kiss me again, this time more aggressively, allowing her soft lips to open.

I felt the tip of her tongue touch my lips, and a tiny spark of electricity fired in my scrotum. Although it had been many years since I had last tasted the sweet flavors of a young girl's lips and mouth, I was barely able to restrain myself from wrapping my arms around her as distant memories of my youth came flooding back.

Nonnie, meanwhile, had returned to the bedroom, and now emerged fully dressed. Sarah floated into my field of vision. "Pete, dear, there's a movie on that we've been planning to see, and we just have time to catch the 7:30 showing. We'll be back around 11:00."

In a moment, the front door opened and shut. Ruthie and I were alone. "I'm so glad, Uncle Pete, that you'll be my first," Ruthie said, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her nearly naked breasts against my chest.

"Ummm," she added, this would feel even better if I were able to rub myself against your bare skin." She leaned back and began unbuttoning my shirt.

I know I wasn't any help, but the little hollow between her bare shoulder and neck looked so inviting, that I leaned forward, first licking, then kissing it.

"Ohh, you're giving me goose bumps, Uncle Pete," Ruthie said. She wasn't kidding. I could see the prominent little bumps on her forearms. Then I put a finger on the tip of her nipple. "Squeeze it a little," she urged, "while I'm getting you unfastened."

I could wait no longer. I leaned forward and sucked the tip of her breast, nightgown and all, into my mouth. "Ohhh, ohhh," she moaned as she wiggled around on my covered erection. "That's making me sooo hot, Uncle Pete. . ."

That wasn't the half of what she was doing to me! My cock was so engorged, it was painful. I wrapped my arms around her slender little body -- I doubt whether she weighed more than about 80 pounds wringing wet -- and pulled her tight against me. Her nipples felt like hard little stones against my chest. I stood, holding her tightly against my chest. "Let's get more comfortable," I murmured as I kissed the side of her neck again. Where would you like to go? Your room or mine?"

"I have a better idea," she said. "The most important things in my life -- like being born -- were in my mother's bed. I want this to be there, too."

Holding her body tight against me as if she were only half her age, reveling in the feel of her hard little breasts pressed flat against my chest, I carried her frail little body into Willa's room. Obviously, this, like everything else this evening, had been planned. The covers were thrown back and a thick soft towel had thoughtfully been spread in the middle of the bed. "Mommy says first times are sometimes messy," she said apologetically.

I gently laid her on the bed, then, feasting my eyes on her restlessly moving body, her pointed little breasts, girlish hips and open arms, I quickly shed my shoes, socks, shirt and trousers. When I began lowering my briefs, Ruthie said, "Wait, Uncle Pete, let me do that."

I stepped next to the bed as she rolled over and got up on her knees. Taking my waistband in both hands, she stretched it out and over my swollen manhood. Her eyes grew wider as more and more of my cock was exposed.

"My God!" she whispered. "I never saw one as big as that, before! There's no way -- " she paused and caught herself. "Yours is covered with skin!" she added as she focused on my foreskin.

"I'm not really that big, Ruthie," I said. "It's just that you may not have seen a man's penis before."

She was still staring at my phallus with an expression that seemed to express apprehension, curiosity, and, more subtly, desire.

"Go ahead, touch it," I urged her. "Play with it. Slide the skin back and you'll see it looks just like the others."

She timidly reached out and gently touched it. Then, since it only twitched, she delicately placed her thumb and fingers on both sides of my cock, and gently began to slide the cone of loose skin covering its moist head back out of the way. She continued to retract my foreskin until it disappeared completely, exposing my bulging, reddened glans. "Ohh, this is neat!" she said. "Why doesn't Billy have one of these?"

Well, well. Perhaps little Ruthie isn't quite as innocent as Willa thought! "You play with Billy's penis?"

Ruth nodded. "Twice," she said. "I even made it spit that white stuff once," she added, looking shyly into my face to gauge my reaction. I smiled. "Your soft hand could make anyone's penis spit," I said, "but I know a better use for it."

I lay down on the bed and began to pull her down next to me. "Wait," she said. She sat up and quickly slipped the diaphanous negligee off her slender shoulders. Then, pulling her shoulders back as far as possible, she leaned forward over my body so her small, bare nipples just brushed the hair on my chest. "Ummm," she said, "that tickles! In a good way." Then she rested her upper body on mine and fastened her soft mouth on mine.

Her lips parted, and I felt another electric jolt in my scrotum as the tip of her wet tongue traced the outline of my lips. Then, while our lips caressed and nibbled, I rolled us back on our sides and began to stroke her back and the curve of her buttocks.

Meanwhile, as we continued kissing, she began grinding her pelvis against my hard cock. "Don't forget what we're here for!" she whispered into my mouth.

For an answer, I rolled her on her back. After licking and kissing the side of her neck under her ear and again under her jaw, I slid down so I could lick her breast and tease her nipple with my teeth. Then I slid further down, leaving a trail of saliva as I licked and kissed my way across her belly to her belly button, and then further down. kissed her tenderly while gentle massaging her hard little breast and gently tugged on her puffy areola and hard nipple.

She raised her knees, expecting me to enter her, but I slid further still until my face was on a level with her thin pubic hair. Then I put my hands on her thighs, and lifted her body so her tight little vulva was fully exposed.

Wetting my tongue, I slowly moved my broadened tongue up her seam. She gasped, leading me to think that this might be yet another first for her.

"Ohhhh, Uncle Pete! Do that again!" She was beginning to lift her pelvis urgently against my mouth. "I'm getting so hot, Uncle Pete, I don't think I can stand it!"

Every time she innocently said "Uncle Pete," I felt a strange pang of added excitement. Clearly, there was an element of the forbidden in what I was about to do. It wasn't really incest, of course, because Ruthie wasn't a blood relative, although emotionally we had grown as close as a father and daughter; perhaps that explained it.

Then too, Ruthie was a virgin, and I had never fucked a virgin before. Whatever it was, I was having a terrible time controlling my primeval need to drive my rigid cock as deep into her little body as I could reach.

Instead, I lowered my head again, and this time I was more forceful with my tongue, digging into her outer labia with it as I again slowly drew it the length of her slit. Then, using my fingers, I opened her outer lips, and forced my tongue into the entrance to her vagina. I was unable to gain an entry, so I slowly worked my way up, searching for a telltale bump near the top of her vulva that would indicate her clitoris.

I found it, a tiny, almost indistinct lump hidden within the folds of her vulva. I caressed it with my tongue while I began to hum. Her hands were on the back of my head pressing my face into even closer contact with her pussy. At the same time, I probed for her tiny opening with my finger.

"UNCLE Pete!!! Oh, Oh, Oooooohhhhh," Ruth cried as she impatiently tried to impale herself on my finger. I must have licked and sucked various parts of her pussy for at least five minutes, but she began trying to pull my head away. "I can't take any more," she gasped. "I need you!!"

Her eyes were wide and imploring, Sweat glistened at her hairline, and her little body was restlessly moving beneath me. Finally, she raised and separated her legs as widely as possible, pulling her girlish thighs back with her hands.

12