My Loving Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly slid my body up and rolled on my side so I could reach the KY jelly Wanda had thoughtfully left on her bedside stand and quickly lubricated my cock. Then I rolled back and began probing with my cock for the soft entry to her womanhood.

"Help me," I whispered. She let go on her right leg, and I felt her tiny hand grip my rigid cock and pull it into position.

"Push!" she commanded.

I probed and probed for her tiny opening, but I still couldn't find it, so I slid my hand between our pulsing bodies and searched for her inner labia. My finger found her soft wet spot.

Using my finger as a guide, I followed it with my cock and as gently as possible, began working myself into her tiny opening.

It took several minutes as, her eyes wide, I slowly worked the head of my stiff cock into her tiny cunt. She seemed to be holding her breath when I felt the head of my cock head pop inside her inner labia.

Involuntarily, she pulled back. "It hurts, Uncle Pete," she said.

"I know," I said quietly. "But just for a minute. Then it will begin feeling good." I rested on my knees and elbows, and gently kissed her mouth while she slowly began moving beneath me, adjusting herself to my size. Gradually, her movements became more enthusiastic.

"I don't know what to do, Uncle Pete."

"Just do what feels good," I replied. "Does it feel better now?"

She nodded her head, so I began gently, slowly moving myself within her, the age old dance of love, gaining a tiny fraction of an inch each time I moved forward. Soon, however, I encountered a spongy barrier.

"This is the hard part," I said. "Lets just play for a minute. When you think you're ready, nod your head."

Ruthie smiled to indicate she understood. I began a series of rapid small thrusts, almost completely pulling out of her, then pressing forward. Ruth began meeting my thrusts by raising her pelvis to meet me. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations she was experiencing, took a deep breath, and said, "Now!"

This time I didn't check myself when I encountered her hymen Instead, I thrust my cock against that fragile piece of tissue. Ruthie winced as it tore, but the pain apparently was only momentary because when she thought I was about to stop, she whispered, "It's gone. Now fuck me! Make me a woman!"

I couldn't believe how tight her sheath was. Her cunt felt as if it were lined with wet, hot corrugated velvet, and it gripped me far tighter than my fist ever did. It would not have been possible to fuck her at a normal pace because thrusting into her tiny body was like what I imagine thrusting into a tube of thick, molten molasses might be like. She was not only incredibly tight, but she was also terribly hot.

Fortunately, the jelly her mother had provided plus the girl's own natural oils blended to coat her sheath and make my cock slippery, so as she adjusted to my size, her grip on me lessened, and soon, I found myself recklessly plunging into her again and again while she meowed like a kitten.

I wanted her first fuck to be as notable as possible, so to slow my impending explosion, I whispered, "Let's turn over," into her mouth. At the same time, I paused with my cock buried deep in her belly, and wrapping my arms around her, rolled over on my back so she was straddling my midsection, our bodies still tightly joined.

"It's your turn," I said, grinning into her flushed face. "You do what makes you feel the best." This was wholly unexpected, of course, and at first, she merely rocked back and forth, her eyes tightly shut, her face a mask of concentration.

"How's it feeling now?"

"You're turning my insides into butter," she murmured. "I just can't imagine ever feeling better than I feel right . . ." Her jaw suddenly snapped shut as she stiffened, and her face froze in a teeth grinding rictus grin. Her eyes were tightly shut when her stomach muscles began to undulate, and she abruptly leaned forward, resting her hard little breasts on my chest as successive shudders shook her small frame. Of course, I had both arms around her, holding her tightly against me.

Gradually, her trembling ceased. She opened her eyes briefly, took a deep breath and sighed as I softly kissed her mouth. Then she began breathing slowly and deeply. She had fallen asleep!

My erection had begun to shrink when her orgasm first shook her body, and now, as we slowly rolled over, my cock slipped out of her. Careful not to disturb her, I slid off the bed and quietly dressed. I was reading the paper when the movie party returned.

Willa came to stand in front of me, unasked questions plainly written on her face. I smiled at her. "Everything's fine, Willa. Ruthie is asleep in your bed; I left her there, thinking you might want to cuddle her tonight."

"Did . . .?" Willa asked hesitantly, glancing at Nonnie who pretended to be skimming a magazine nearby, but whose interest in our conversation was obvious.

I nodded. "It worked out very well, Willa, and I think that although she will no doubt be a little stiff and sore in the morning, that she thoroughly enjoyed herself."

"Oh, thank you, Pete. You can't possibly know how much this means to me!"

Willa's face colored slightly, when I responded, saying "You don't need to thank me; I had a good time, too. I'm glad I was able to be of service."

I glanced in Nonnie's direction to see how she was receiving this bit of information, and was slightly startled to see that she was looking at me in an oddly speculative way.

(to be continued)

12