My Loving Master

Story Info
A sub attempts to please her Master.
2.5k words
4.46
26.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my antics in the bar last night had gotten me into a bit of trouble with Him and He felt the need to remind me who was the Dom and who was the sub in this relationship. The morning found me naked and my hands bound tightly behind me, the ropes intricately circling my breasts like a bra of sorts. i was on my knees at the foot of the bed, eyes downcast, awaiting His command, wishing only to please Him, to be back in His favor.

He sat in front of me, His hand slowly caressing His raging hard on. That He was hard was a good sign. Then i knew that the sight of me like this pleased Him. i could feel my pussy getting wet, feel my nipples harden in their restraints. He knew i was aroused, of course. He seemed to always know how i felt, sometimes even before i did. He continued the leisurely slide of His hand up and down the long, thick length of His Cock. "What do you want, My slut?"

i licked my lips, already feeling the glide of His silky skin over my tongue. "i want to suck Your Cock."

He reached for the crop lying on the bed next to Him and in a flash i felt the familiar sting across my breasts. "you did not ask Me properly, whore. you will beg to suck My Cock. NOW!"

The sight of His rigid shaft often had me forgetting my role in all of this. i swallowed hard against the sweet ache in my breasts and searched for the right words that would allow me the taste of His flesh that i so desired. "Please Sir, allow me the opportunity to please You by sucking Your big, beautiful fucking Cock."

He moved closer to the edge of the bed, but did not consent yet. "Why, slut? Why do you want to suck Me?"

"Because i am Your cum slut, Your fucking whore." i answered as if it were the only logical answer. "i wish to make You happy and, if You allow it, to suck every drop of Your hot thick gooey cum."

He reached His hand out to gently stroke my hair. "you please Me very much, My sweet slut." His hand than tangled into my blonde tresses and He pulled me forward and onto His Cock, thrusting deeply into my mouth.

i moved my mouth up and down His delicious shaft to the pace He set, my tongue caressing the underside, my lips sealed tightly around His meat. Oh how i ached to touch myself, to be touched, but i was not the one to be satisfied right now. my only purpose was to bring Him pleasure. At this rate though, as i desperately sucked at His dick while he fucked my face, i might not need any contact to cum anyway. But i could not without His consent. i had learned that lesson once the hard way.

He pulled me away from His Cock and i whimpered in frustration. "Not yet, whore. you have not pleased Me sufficiently."

i looked up at Him uncertainly. "But how else can i—”

"Be creative, My sweet cunt." He urged, rubbing his cock against my cheek. "How else does your Master like to be pleased?"

i realized His desire and looked at Him hopefully. "Please Sir, may i have the privilege of rimming Your delicious asshole."

He bestowed me with another approving smile and moved to the edge of the bed for me. i was a little hampered by my restraints but managed to lick my way slowly down His balls, gently licking and sucking each one in turn. i savored the feel of His sack filling my mouth, worshiping each side with my tongue. Finally my tongue slid eagerly between His ass cheeks, slowly gliding around the puckered edge of His asshole. With just the tip of my crafty tongue i gently penetrated the outer barrier and slid into His hot, tight fuckhole. I heard a deep moan escape from His lips and i thrust it in deeper, feeling His muscles tighten around my tongue. Damn, how fucking hot this was! This must be how it felt when He tongue fucked my pussy.

i wanted more, wanted to please Him further, so i slowly slid it out and back in again, deeper, mimicking a fucking motion to the best of my ability. i only wished that my hands were free so i could hold His hips and pull Him closer, fuck Him harder, fuck Him deeper. Or at least be able to slide a finger in further and still be able to suck His throbbing fuckstick.

With an almost shocking suddenness He pulled away and stood over me, His hand now rushing quickly up and down the length of his erection. i could see the cum glistening at the tip and knew He was close to release. "Open your mouth, My cumloving whore and let Me fill you with My hot, thick cum."

Eagerly i opened my mouth wide just as the first hot stream of cum shot out of His Cock. i collected it on my tongue as He continued to shoot streams of hot, thick cream into my mouth and over my face. i knew not to swallow but wait patiently instead as He slid His Cock across my face and scooped the cum off and into my mouth. Only once He was finished and nodded His consent did i allow the hot liquid pooled there to slide slowly down my throat, savoring the taste of His cum.

He gave me the head of His Cock to gently suck any remaining cum from, His hand lovingly caressing my cheek. "Who's hunneycunt?"

"Your hunneycunt." I confirmed, rubbing against His hand like a content kitten. "Always Yours."

He loosened the bindings around my arms, allowing me use of my hands again. Wordlessly He urged me up onto the bed next to Him. “But I like your tits like this.” He lowered His head to my left nipple and sucked it into His mouth, biting hard into the tender flesh. i moaned and my head fell back, thrusting my breasts forward into His hands. The intoxicating combination of the pain inflicted by His bite and His tongue laving over my sensitive nipple was almost more than i could bear. His other hand pulled and tugged at my right nipple, rolling it between His thumb and forefinger.

He licked his way across the angry pink welt that the crop had left earlier, His lips infinitely gentle. “Next time you’ll remember so I won’t have to mar your beautiful skin.” He said before covering my right nipple with His mouth and repeating the sweet torture there. i could feel the brush of His goatee against the underside of my breast and ached to touch Him. He sensed this…but of course He always seemed know. “What do you want, slut. Tell me.”

Why else would He have freed my hands if it wasn’t to touch Him? “I would like to touch you as well—” He looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to phrase my desire appropriately. “That is, of course, if You would allow me the great privilege of feeling your exquisite flesh.”

“And why should I do that, cunt of Mine?”

“i would hope that my touch would bring You as much pleasure as Yours gives me.” i looked at him shyly before adding, “and it would give me great pleasure to touch You.”

“You are such a greedy little whore.” He chuckled and kissed my mouth hungrily. “And you please Me so much, do you know that?”

i beamed under his praise. “Is that a yes?”

He reached for my hands clenched at my sides and brought them to His body—one to His Cock and one to His chest. “Feel how My heart beats for you, how I desire you.”

His heartbeat was warm and reassuring against my hand. my fingers slowly encircled His meat and i felt Him coming back to life in my hand. Tentatively i stroked my hand up and down His growing length, unable to contain the smile on my face. He kissed me again possessively. “Yes, you affect Me slut. You make your Master ache to fuck you. Do you like that?”

“Very much so, Sir.” i nodded vaguely, my nail grazing lightly over His distended nipple. “Knowing that You desire me and that i bring You pleasure is very satisfying.”

“As satisfying as feeling My Cock plunging into Your sweet pussy?” He whispered in my ear, sucking the earlobe into His mouth nibbling along the outer edge. “As satisfying as drinking My cum?”

Moaning, my hand tightened around His now Rigid cock. “Almost.” i croaked, tilting my head back so that He could have better access to my neck. He slowly chewed and suckled a path down to my shoulder, His tongue bringing me right to the edge of an intense orgasm.

“Don’t cum yet, baby.” He urged, turning me around and bending me over so that I was on my knees in front of Him. Positioning Himself behind me, He spread my pussy lips apart and ran the head of His cock against my aching wetness. “I want to fuck My little bitch long and hard before she cums.”

He wrapped His hands around my hips and forcefully sank His rod deep into my dripping, needy cunt. i had to use my now free hands to grip the edge of the bed so that i wouldn’t go shooting right off due to the force of His thrusts. He bent forward over me, reaching for my nipples and twisting them hard. i screamed out and struggled to hold my orgasm at bay, waiting for His signal. Sensing how close i was He pulled out, allowing me to ease back from the edge.

He straightened behind me and spread my ass cheeks apart, rubbing the moist head of His shaft around my tight little fuckhole. i had to force myself to relax and accept what was coming. “Do you want your Master to fuck your asshole, slut?”

It was the one thing i still had a hard time accepting from Him and He was testing me. “Yes, Sir.” i said, chewing my lower lip, already anticipating His thick meat sliding into my ass, filling me completely.

He eased the tip of the head in before stopping. “Why do you want Me to fuck your asshole?”

“Because it pleases You.” i tried to focus on how good it would feel once He was inside of me.

“And you?” He prompted, His thick head still poised at the entrance.

“i am pleased when You are, Master.” i assured Him, closing my eyes in expectation.

His hand slid around and His fingers found my wet clit, applying just the right amount of pressure and making me forget everything else but His hand coated in my sweet honey. Without warning He slid His fuckstick deep into my ass, eliciting a small yelp from me before i could smother the rest of my outcry in the pillow. He paused for a moment, allowing me to get used to His thick tool filling my ass. Only once He felt me relax did He slowly ease back, almost out, before plunging in again.

This time i moaned, feeling the familiar need now building inside of me. “That’s right, My little slut. you like My big dick in your tight fucking asshole, don’t you?” He pulled back and sunk in again, this time with more force. “Because you’re My ass fucking whore, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.” I panted, pushing back now to meet His every thrust. “i am Your ass fucking, cum sucking whore.”

His hands tightened on my hips, branding me with their heat. “Play with yourself for Me, baby. Finger fuck your pussy so deep that you can feel My cock inside of you.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice. i quickly ran my fingers around my wet slit a few times before sinking them three deep into my aching cunt, easily matching His rhythm. Oh, God…i could actually feel the slid of His staff against my fingers. Any earlier discomfort was long gone as i teetered perilously close to the edge of a mind blowing orgasm.

“Is My sweet little slut ready to cum now?” He asked, pumping His meat faster into my tight fucking asshole, His balls slapping against my sopping cunt.

‘Oh, God Yes.’ i thought achingly, lost in the slide of His dick deep inside me. “i’m trying very hard not to, Sir.”

Again, He chuckled warmly, His hand caressing my back. “And if I were to tell you that it would please Me to feel you cumming and squeezing My Cock in your fucking asshole?”

i hoped to God he wasn’t teasing me. i didn’t think i could stand too much more. “Then i would be incredibly eager please You, my wonderful Master.”

“Then cum for Me, My cocksucking whore.” He urged, slamming full power now into my ass. “Cum for you’re Master, baby. Let Me feel that hot fucking snatch of yours explode.”

That was all the encouragement i needed. my hand now pumped furiously into my own wet twat, sliding in and out with wild abandon. “Fuck me! Oh Yes! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” The scream ripped from somewhere deep inside of me as i was racked with the most intense orgasm i could ever remember. He continued to pound His staff into me, urging me on, while wave after wave washed over me.

“you are such a hot fucking cunt.” He said, His fingers digging into my hips, tensing before letting loose His own raging torrent. “I’m gonna cum in your beautiful fucking asshole, cunt. Would you like that? Would you like to feel My hot fuck juice your tight little fuckhole?”

“Please,” i begged, beyond all coherent thought, driven only by need. “Please cum in Your loving whore, Master.”

“Good girl—” One, two, three more deep thrusts and then i felt Him spasm as He filled my ass with His thick, gooey cum. “Now, my sweet little slut, I’m CUMMMMMMING for you, NOW!!!!!!!!!!”

i didn’t think it would be possible to cum anywhere near as violently as the last tidal wave, but just the knowledge that He was filling me with His seed and His deep guttural moan made the first orgasm seem like child’s play. It was moments like this when being His sub was infinitely more gratifying than any other sexual experience i had ever had in my life.

When He was finally spent he eased out of my ass and pulled me down onto the bed next to Him, kissing me with incredible tenderness. “you are the most incredible sub a Master could ever ask for. you never fail to please Me.” Tenderly He brushed my hair off of my forehead.

“Thank You.” How could i express to Him what was in my heart, how deeply He moved me? i searched for words but my writer’s brain chose that moment to become conspicuously void of content. “Pleasing You pleases me more than mere words can begin to express.”

His smile was tender and He pulled a nearby blanket over us, never allowing me to slide from the warm circle of His embrace. “Sleep now, baby.”

“Yes, Sir.” I mumbled with a half smile, already fading into an exhausted slumber in the arms of my loving Master.