My Loving Wife and the Masseur

Story Info
My shy wife agrees to a sexy massage while I watch.
883 words
3.92
67.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married now for over 25 years. I call her my long-legged, blue-eyed, blonde-haired Nordic goddess. Before we got married we had flown from Southern California to San Francisco for Halloween. We visited my male cousin who had invited us to stay with him. I'll save the details of that visit for another story, but suffice it to say, we ended up taking turns fucking her the whole weekend and the memory of that experience has stayed with me for all these years.

A few years back I met a guy (let's call him Jon) who was a physical therapist. In the course of our conversation I asked him if any of his female patients ever urged him to go further than a normal massage and if he obliged them. He told me that it actually happened quite often. I immediately asked him if that is something we could arrange for my wife, with me watching. He was immediately on board after seeing photos of my gorgeous, sexy Nordic goddess.

I then proceeded to talk about this with my wife, Karen. We had relived our early hookup with my cousin many times and Karen knew how hot it made me. She agreed to meet with Jon to see if the chemistry was there with him and after an evening of cocktails and sexy talk between the three of us, she agreed to a sexy massage from Jon. He was not to fuck her though. (this rule only was in place for their first two get-togethers, but that will be for another story).

Before the evening when we were to meet him at an upscale motel (he was bringing a massage table), we went shopping together. We picked out a small, white, completely see-thru pair of panties for her to wear for him, and at home I removed the gusset so her panties were very flimsy and you could see every detail of her lovely pussy through them. She didn't shave then, but being a blonde her pussy hair is light brownish and she has a very prominent mound.

We met Jon at the motel and he set up his massage table and for an hour or so we just talked and they flirted a bit. I could tell she was nervous but excited as well. Finally Jon took her hand and helped her lay down on her stomach on the table, with a sheet covering her. He started with a very slow, loving, professional type massage, rubbing her shoulders and legs. He was gradually spreading her legs as he worked on them and slowly moving the sheet higher until he could see her panties and wet pussy through them. He would lightly touch her as he was massaging her legs and she would make small sighs as he did it. I was loving every second and was already stroking my cock as I watched

He finally turned her over with the sheet still covering her lower half but with her small, firm breasts exposed. Her nipples were hard and sensitive as he massaged her breasts and circled her nipples with his fingers. He then slid the sheet off of her and I could hear him gasp when her beautiful pussy came into view through the shear panties I picked out for her to wear for him. He then started gently rubbing her pussy and spreading her wetness on her panties while spreading her legs apart. Karen had her eyes closed and was breathing hard at this point. Jon then looked directly in my eyes and leaned forward and licked my wife's pussy through her wet panties. I was jacking off like mad but didn't want to cum yet. Jon reached down and slowly slid Karen's panties off and continued sliding his tongue in and out of her pussy. In a few short seconds she came hard, with loud moans and body convulsions.

I couldn't take much more, and I knew she would not let him fuck her, and, in fact, I wasn't sure what her plan for him was at that point, but I helped her to the adjacent bed and mounted her missionary style and started thrusting my bursting cock into her. She was so wet and hot inside and I pretended it was from his cumming in her. Jon had his shorts off (that was his massage attire) and was stroking his cock watching me fucking my wife. To my surprise, she beckoned him over to the side of the bed and took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. It was hard and thick - thicker and longer than mine- and she leaned over and while I was thrusting into her, slid his cock into her mouth. It was such a turn on to see my beautiful wife sucking his cock inches from my eyes while I fucked her. I came all too soon and slid off and laid next to them while she proceeded to make him cum with her hands and mouth. It was more than I hoped for and more than she said she was willing to do, but that all changed pretty quickly as our threesome relationship continued to grow over the years. There was much more to come!