My Loving Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least my 'little thing' his good for something, right!" Michael's tease has just a slight edge to it.

"Oh, Michael, don't tease me. You know that I love your strong handsome cock. And you know how to use it, my darling."

"Yeah, I'm pretty good aren't I?" Michael continues to tease. Lynn hesitates for a moment then says to Michael,

"Michael, I want to get naked, and just cuddle with you tonight. I had a long day at work, and I have a slight headache. Okay."

"Okay, honey. Take something for it, so you can sleep."

"I will."

~ ~ ~

Tuesday morning:

At exactly nine o-clock the next morning, Jake answers the bell at his office door, and Janice walks in and gives him a hug on tiptoes.

"What's up, Jake honey?" She says to her big friend and sometimes lover.

"Here take a look at this case file, tell me what you think." Jake does not want to influence her, so he can get an honest read from her.

Janice is a nice-looking woman with a cute shape. She is an ex-cop, so she can handle herself out on the street. She is smart, and a good PI. She looks over the contents of the file carefully, looks at the pictures with a magnifying glass, and goes over the timetables and logs. She looks at Jake, and says,

"The tall skinny one is cheating on her husband."

"Yah, I know that doll!"

"So is the cute little one, Jake. I'll mark her this morning and see what she's up to. I will use Antoine for a proxy, and we will trade off tailing her if she goes anywhere. Antoine is the best. I work with him a lot."

"Yah, I told the principal that she was not cheating, but he didn't give me much of a window to work with. Plus, the little one made me at a club, where they met up with the two men in the photos. So, I think she backed off. She's a smart one Janice, be careful!"

"I'm a smart one too Jake honey, and ... I'm always careful! If she is dirty, we'll nail her cute little ass. Antoine might be able to get inside; he uses a Pentax K-5 with a fast lens, so there won't be any shutter noise and he won't need a light. I have a parabolic two-seventeen, that will pick up a mouse fart at two hundred meters, and a hand-held directional. So we will hear everything!"

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty, honey. (He laughs!) Now, if we can work out some kind of rate reduction, I can share some of my fee from the principal with you, and pay you time and expenses on top."

Janice smiles, reaches over and gives Jake's generous cheek a little pinch and a friendly slap, and says, "We'll work something out honey. Let's take a weekend after the job is done, and you can thank be properly, big guy!"

"You bet your sweet ass honey!"

"Yeah! It is sweet isn't it?" She slaps her ass, giggles, and then she grabs the file from Jake as she heads out the door. "Later,Jake!"

~ ~ ~

Jan came in at about four-thirty in the morning from her night out. Paul notices, but plays possum, feigning sleep when she slides into the bed, reeking of sex. Paul gets up early, so he does not have to have a confrontation with Jan about last night. Jan is a good mother, and she keeps the house, but he has known for a while that she is fucking around.

He also knows that Lynn is fucking around on Michael. Jan would skin him alive if he ever said anything though.

He puts the kids lunches together, gets them ready, and drives them to school on his way to work. Then when he is alone in the car, he starts to think about his life situation. He is a good man and a good provider, but he is just not the confrontational type, and puts up with a lot more than he should have to ... especially from Jan. He admires Michael, because he doesn't let people walk over him; not at work, and not in the bars. Michael sticks up for himself, and he sticks up for Paul too.

~ ~ ~

"Tony, I need to be picked up from the market at two-thirty today, so can you please leave your phone on so I can call you? This is getting to be a pain in the ass!"

"I don't know where I will be then, so here's a little extra, take a cab home." Tony hands Betty a hundred dollar bill, and then peels off another one for her saying, "Here, get yourself something nice! Gotta go hon!" He kisses Betty goodbye quickly on the cheek, checks himself out in the entry hall mirror, and heads out to work.

"I can hardly wait to get my big guy inside Lynn's sweet little ass again today. Damn, she is so fine, but she has a real loser for a husband ... ex-marine my ass!" (Tony never served, and resents those who have.) He is thinking to himself as he drives. He flips the visor down, and checks out his smile at the next light, in the curtesy mirror on the backside.

~ ~ ~

Janice and Antoine wait outside of Lynn's office, and then she does a radio check with him, to make sure his is ready to roll.

"You ready doll?" She quietly says into her handset.

"Ready to roll, sweet-cheeks!" Antoine's smooth baritone voice comes over her handset, as she smiles.

"Let's do this one right, honey. I owe Jake a lot, and this will help him out of a jam."

"Roger that!" Antoine answers.

"Heads up Antoine, here she comes. It's the little blonde with the cute haircut!"

"Got her!" Antoine watches Lynn walk from her car into her office. He keys his handset, "She's a little fox, this one!"

"Yeah, and she's dirty too. Stay alert hon!" Janice answers.

~ ~ ~

Lynn is walking into her office, as she has several thoughts flooding her brain. "What the fuck am I doing with this asshole, just because he has a monster schwantz? I'm going to tell him today that I don't want to do this anymore ... should never have started this shit!"

"I love Michael. Shit, my ass is still tingling from the fucking he gave me last night! Plus, I really would be lost without him. If he doesn't know anything about this, with that idiot he hired to watch me, then I am ending it before he does."

She is walking swiftly to her private office at the back of the brokerage firm, "I'm telling Jan that I am not going out with her anymore either. If she wants to continue to make a fool of Paul, that's her business. I don't want to sneak around anymore. Michael may not have as big a cock as Tony, but he is ten times the man Tony is."

She reaches her desk, thinking back to how it started. "I wish I had never danced with Tony at that agency party, and felt that monster of his pressing up against me ... too much to drink, I guess. If only Michael was able to be there with me. He was out of town visiting his sister, so I went by myself. Well that turned out be be a fucked up decision; I ended up in a motel with that idiot letting him fuck me with that pole of his. Damn, it felt so good though, but I have to steel myself today at the house, so I can get out of this mess."

She hears her burn phone buzzing in the bottom drawer of her desk. She pulls it out, flips it open.

"Hello, Lynn!"

"Hey baby! Are we still on for today, at the house?" Tony's voice comes over the phone.

"Yeah, but we have to talk, Tony!" Lynn says, "Let's meet at one-thirty."

"I have to pick Betty up today early, so can we do it at Noon? The bitch is getting on my nerves!" Tony says.

"Alright! Noon!" Lynn replies, and flips her phone closed, cutting Tony off.

~ ~ ~

Michael let Lynn take the kids to school on the way to the office, since he has some yard work and repairs to do, and he wants to get an early start. Jan doesn't work, so later in the morning when Michael is out in the yard, she watches him as he takes his shirt off, getting some sun on his broad shoulders.

She watches him for a while, and she is dressed in a bathing suit, thinking about getting some sun herself. When she sees him walking into the house, she calls the house phone.

"Hello, this is Mike!"

"Hi Michael, I have a problem with my upstairs bathroom drain ... can you take a look at it?"

"The drain again, huh. You certainly have a problem with drains, my dear. Well, okay I'll be over in about ten ... make me a sandwich and buy me a beer, and we will call it even. Okay?"

"Okay Michael, hurry so I don't get too much water on the bedroom carpet ... it's the bathroom off the master bedroom."

She puts down the phone, and starts to plan her attack on Michael's resolve. She changes into a pair of the shortest tightest shorts she has, with a cut-off T-shirt that just barely covers her pert, hard little tits. Jan is well aware of the effect her cute little ass has on men. Michael throws on an old T-shirt, and heads next door.

The doorbell rings, and she answers giving Michael a kiss on the cheek as he comes in,

"Thanks for coming over Michael; you are so nice to save my ass like this."

Michael smiles nervously when she brings her ass into the conversation.

"Well, it's a nice little ass, so it's worth saving, Jan honey!" He teases. She blushes!

She is proud of her shapely ass, and with good reason. She has literally stopped traffic with that shapely little patootie of hers. She has all of the guys in the neighborhood dreaming of getting their hands on her tight little nether-cheeks.

"Alright Jan honey, lead the way!" Michael says with toolbox in hand. She giggles slightly.

Michael follows Jan up the stairs, as she swayed her little butt as much as she can, hoping that Michael is noticing.

He notices!

"It's in here Michael!"

Michael set his toolbox down, as Jan settles her cute butt on the side of the tub to be close to Michael as he works. He takes out his big wrench, and takes off the bottom of the P-trap. Looking inside, he finds what appears to be a pair of Jan's bikini panties, stuffed into the drain.

"Hmh! Now how did those get down there Michael?" Jan says with faux surprise. She opens her legs as she takes them from Michael, putting her crotch close to his face.

"You seem to have quite a problem with losing your panties down the drain, honey."

"Oh, I know what it is Michael, I put them on the edge of the sink after I take them off, and they must fall in there!"

"That's one way, I guess!" Michael says, playing her little game.

Actually, he enjoys her sexy little games. It helps to break up the day when he is working on the house. Plus, he gets to see her famously pert little behind. He is never going to give in to her, but she keeps trying anyway.

They stand up at the same time, and Jan is nearly in his arms, with her warm body pressed up against his, in the tight space of that small bathroom. She takes a chance and kisses him on the lips, and he kisses her back a little just from reflex.

He turns to go back downstairs, with his heart beating a little faster. Back in the kitchen, Jan fixes Michael a sandwich, and gets him a cold beer, and them one for herself.

"I don't know how to thank you Michael, those were my favorite pair of panties, and since I couldn't find them this morning, I am not wearing any right now. Jan sits close to him at the kitchen table, just gabbing. This is a nice break in the day for Michael, and he is enjoying listening to her, even if he isn't tuned in to what she is saying.

Jan is a total fox. She is tall for a girl, and is very pretty, with soft shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps up in a soft bun at the back. She has a nice rack, slender hips, and beautifully sculptured long legs. And, her amazingly shapely little ass, of course. He is watching the bottoms of her breasts come in and out of view as she gestures, and stretches.

Michael is eating the ham and Swiss cheese sandwich she made for hin, just listening to her. He hears her saying something about she thinks she was bitten by a spider, and would he take a look at it to see what he thinks. He is still mesmerized by the way her body moves.

He tunes into what she is saying when she stands, unzips her shorts and wiggles them down over her ass and down her legs. She steps completely out of them as they lie on the floor with a little wet spot at the crotch.

She turns around to show her injury, which is actually a self-inflicted wound with a sewing needle. Michael plays along with her, and with her naked ass literally in his face, and her musky aroma filling his nose, he smooths his fingers over the injury and out of boredom, takes advantage a little by grabbing a cheek and rubbing his thumb over the slight red pinhole on her ass, pretending that he is examining the wound.

"Hmmm, could be a spider bite" he says as he lets a finger slide down the underside of her crack a little, as she flinches, "but doesn't look too bad darlin' I think you'll survive!" He gives her behind a friendly pat.

She turns around spreading her legs a little, pushing her engorged pussy lips closer to his face and in a sexy voice says, "Well how about this wound Michael?"

He decides to tease her by playing her game—mostly from boredom—and slides his middle finger lightly over the very edge of her moist pussy lips, back and forth a few of times. Then he rubs his fingers together, feeling the moisture he gathered from her wet vulva, and says,

"There. I think it got it for you, just a little extra moisture honey!" Michael says matter-of -factly; she looks disappointed.

Then he stands up kisses her on the cheek, grabs his toolbox and says on her way out,

"Put your pants back on Jan. Thanks for the sandwich and the beer!"

She trails after him still sans shorts, and says,

"Aw c'mon Michael, can't we just grab a little quickie? No one will know. I know you want me, Michael!"

Michael walks back to her, puts his hands on her shoulders, and looking her straight in her eyes, says,

"Jan honey, you are a lovely girl and anyone who gets a chance to fuck you is one lucky guy. You and Paul, and Lynn and I are good friends, and we have all done some friendly flirting after a couple of drinks, but you know that I am faithful to Lynn. I love her and would never do anything to hurt her or the kids."

Jan lowers her eyes and frowns.

He kisses her on the forehead, and continues, "You have watched me fix your drain twice now, and I know that Paul has a pipe wrench down stairs, so if you have another panties mishap ... you know what to do, baby." Then with a smile continues, "Let's have you guys over sometime this weekend for a barbecue or something? I'll have Lynn give you a call."

She says nothing as Michael walks back home, directly into the kitchen, and pours himself a jigger of twelve-year-old scotch. He slugged it back, and just said, "Whew!" He shudders, thinking of that magnificently sexy creature he just took a pass on. Throwing Jan on the table and fucking the shit out of her would make for a very pleasurable pastime this morning. He knows that she is correct; no one would ever know!

He went back outside to finish his work, and he could hear a distinct buzzing sound coming from Jan's and Paul's bedroom. "Guess she took care of that one by hand!" Michael chuckles to himself.

~ ~ ~

Lynn left her office a little after eleven-thirty so she could get there before Tony. Janice keys her handset to let Antoine know that they are rolling.

"I'll cut over to Mason, you stay behind her, and I'll take her at Maple."

"Got it, hon!" Antoine rolled, and Janice cut across and followed from the next street over. This is a routine that Janice and Antoine have perfected, working so much together. Antoine is handsome, and swarthy, with slicked back black hair, tied in a little ponytail behind. Janice is not involved with him ... she has a thing for Jake ... she likes the big guy.

She was happy when Jake called her to help him. She is going to spend a weekend with Jake after this job, and he will likely fuck her the entire weekend, with a little time out to take her out to dinner somewhere nice. Jake was a good PI in his younger years, but now he is too big ... too obvious, and has gotten himself made a couple of times.

Janice and Antoine's routine is so smooth, that it is nearly impossible for a mark to spot them. They see that Lynn is going to a house for sale in the neighborhoods; Janice stops out of sight around the corner from the house, and Antoine comes up from the backside.

Antoine is happy to see that it is a house, rather than a motel room. It will be easier for him to get in quietly for the pictures. He checks his his Pentax, and he has a small recording device, which is noiseless as well. Janice sets up the parabolic and the directional, hooking both microphones up to recording devices, so with Antoine's recordings and art from the camera, they should have what they need.

Tony pulls up to the house at just about noon, and Janice gets some pictures of him walking into the house, to match the ones she took of Lynn earlier. Lynn had taken the key safe off the the front door knob, and replaced it with a sign in the window that says, "Call for Appointment ... (with the phone number.)" Lynn had parked down the block in a nondescript location.

Janice get dozens of pictures of her doing all of this, and said to herself, "This little cutie is a smart one. The guy is an idiot, parking right in front with his big-assed easily recognizable car. Don't know what she sees in this guy, maybe he has a big dick or something!"

~ ~ ~

"Tony, will you please park your car down the street a little, you dumb shit!" Lynn says to him.

"It'll be okay there, I'm a realtor, remember? This is a house for sale, so I am where I'm supposed to be. Don't worry!"

"Move it Tony, I'll wait!"

He grumbles to himself, and as he gets into his car to drive it down the block a little, Janice takes a dozen pictures of him doing that, all date and time stamped. Janice mutters to himself, "Yup, big dick. Can't think of any other reason this slick little cutie is with this doofus." Then she keys her handset,

"Antoine honey, make sure you get some good pictures of this guy for me. I'm bettin' he's got a big one!"

"Will do. I'm just about in so don't key your handset again for a while."

"Roger that, baby!" Janice retorts.

"Okay, it is down the block. Satisfied?" Tony approaches Lynn, embraces her and starts to kiss. She pushes him away.

"We have to talk Tony. I don't think I can do this anymore. I love your cock honey, but we are taking a big chance. Michael had a PI watching me last week I think, so we need to end it."

"We can't do that Lynn! I love you honey, and I am not getting anything from Betty anymore. She is scared of my size."

"Well, I love Michael, and the kids, and do not want to lose them Tony. This has gone on far too long, so this has to be it for us."

"Can we at least do it one last time?"

"I-I d-don't think so. Better to end it clean."

Tony unzips his trousers, takes Lynn's tiny hand, and puts it inside on his growing monster cock. "Tell me that doesn't feel good honey."

"Tony, you know that I love your cock. I love the way it feels inside me. No! we can't do this!"

"Baby, just once more. It can't possibly make any difference now, and you can get self-righteous tomorrow. C'mon baby, her it is. You know you want it. C'mon!"

Lynn thinks for a few seconds, rolls her pretty eyes, "Okay. Just this once and then we are through doing this; I can't stand the pressure Tony."

Janice is getting some good recordings, that she is monitoring with her headset to make sure of the tone quality. Antoine got a good shot of Lynn with her hand on Tony' cock inside his pants ... a real award winner!

Lynn and Tony head upstairs to the master bedroom in this house, and Antoine records everything with his ultra-quiet professional grade camera. Tony helps Lynn out of her dress, and admires the lovely lacy boy-shorts panties she is wearing.

"Michael bought these for me. I love them." Lynn says about her panties.