My Loving Wife Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

Jan and I shared many of the dances and I found my body responding to her as it always did in the past.

We finally saw off the last of the party goers and staggered back to the house. Jan had to remove her heels as her feet had seen one too many dances. I am not sure who held who up but together we staggered into the master bedroom. Jan said "we have been a couple all night and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun, please stay with me tonight."

I was drunk and a bit overwhelmed, "I can't ever remember having such a good time. I may regret this in the morning, but you know if we sleep in the same bed we will share more than the bed?"

"One more time for old time's sake please?"

She turned and I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her dress had a built in bra so she was now standing in front of me wearing nothing but a thong. Her puffy nipples just extended straight out begging to be suckled. I pushed her back onto the bed and we kissed like newlyweds. I eventually moved down, paying special attention to her breasts, then moved down to her clit and I discovered she was totally hairless. When had she shaved? I had asked for years and she always declined. She had a strong musty smell but I was beyond caring and dove into her pussy like a man on a mission. Maybe I was trying to prove something to myself but gave her three orgasms before I moved back up the bed and resumed kissing her.

I knew she could smell herself but I didn't care. She asked me why I was still dressed and I just replied I've been busy. Quickly, I got out of my clothes, not quite as easily as Jan as I was wearing much more but soon we were rubbing our naked bodies together for the first time in weeks, it seemed like years.

I entered Jan and pushed into her with no effort what so ever. Her vagina felt different. Jan had always been tight and even my average sized dick used to feel the squeeze when I entered her. In my imagination I could still see her fucking her boss with his big dick. I couldn't continue and my dick went from hard to soft in seconds. Emotionally, I became a wreck and sat up.

Jan sensed something was wrong and was immediately by my side. "What's wrong Jim?"

"Jan, I'm sorry but I can't do this. I know you are still fucking someone and I'm done. Your pussy was always tight and now it feels different and besides who are you shaving for, certainly not me? You told me that you haven't seen anyone but I am not sure if I can believe you." I left Jan crying and packed my bag and drove to the Holiday Inn.

My cellphone woke me the next morning and it was my son. "Dad, what did you say to Mom last night? She cried all night and today she is a total wreck?"

"This is a little awkward talking to you but Mom and I tried to have sex last night and I believe she is still having sex with someone else. I'm done, I almost considered giving her another chance but now I'm finished. There's no going back now. I'm not calling her names but I'm not happy right now. I know you fly back today, I will come over in two hours to drive you to the airport but I don't want your mother to go and I don't want to see her."

I stayed for a further three days before I returned to Jamaica. Frank had been made an offer from the hospital to settle out of court. The offer was half a million but we settled out of court for three quarters of a million and after taxes and Frank's fees I was left with half a million. That would go a long way.

I said my goodbyes to everyone (except Jan) and boarded my plane for the next chapter in my life.

Life was good. I renovated my little bungalow and bought a used jeep. I continued to run on the beach and lay in the sun. Occasionally, I would get mail or a postcard from one of the kids.

One day I got a letter from Frank. He brought me up to date on all the news. My divorce had gone through without a hitch and now I was a free man. Jan had won both her court cases with the hospital paying five million and Alexander was charged a million that he didn't have and had to declare bankruptcy. Good for Jan, she was set for life and wouldn't have to worry about money. Frank also mentioned that the house was sold and most of the furniture went into storage. There was no word about Jan and where she living or how she was doing, not that I really cared. She had hurt me twice, there wouldn't be a third time.

I heard from Mary about once a month and she always just called me a fool and said Mom was fine, not to worry. I worried that Mary had given up on me. Jim Jr. wasn't very good about staying in touch but I didn't worry because he had a active social life.

Several wonderful months passed and slowly I began feeling human again and desired to again be in the company of a beautiful woman. Just a few miles away were the main commercial areas of the island that contained many of the resorts that make the island famous. Many middle aged women come to the resorts for different reasons but they all have one common denominator and that is they all want sex. The resorts have dances three or four times a week and it's rare that I am unable to pick up a nice look woman for an evening of sex. This is usually preceded by lots of dancing and wine. I have never seen a woman that wasn't able to respond to the combination of the two and didn't want sex later. So I found myself having more frequent sex than in the past and without the benefit of the little blue pills. I realized than my fitness level and diet must contribute heavily to my new found sexual prowess.

That is how I met Linda. She was short, about 5'2" with brunette hair with deep blue eyes. Linda was an investment broker and needed a break from the stress of the stock market and the daily pressures of making people money. We danced the night away and drank copious amounts of wine. The music was still playing when she asked me to take her outside for fresh air. We strolled down to the beach when she just turned and kissed me. We swapped tongues for several minutes before she turned around and leaned over one of the beach tables and said fuck me. I just pulled up her skirt and pulled her thong aside and entered her. We fucked fast and furious for five minutes before I came. Linda's orgasm preceded mine and feeling her come triggered my own.

We talked and I discovered she was staying at the resort for a month so I suggested showing her around the island. Naturally, we ended the tour back at my bungalow. Sex with Linda was similar to what Jan and I used to have, except entering Linda was like putting on a tight glove. Her vagina just gripped my dick from the moment I entered until I withdrew. To top that off her vagina was like entering a hot oven. Her clitoris would get huge, which was also a huge turn on. Her breasts were only a small B cup but with wonderful nipples that loved to be sucked.

To put it mildly sex with Linda was awesome. She came easily from oral, masturbation, or vaginal penetration. She was completely open about sex and didn't mind telling me that she had experienced lots of sexual partners during her lifetime. Linda, although being thirty-eight had never been married or had children and had never found the "right" man. She wasn't sure about children but she did want to find the right person one day and settle down.

Linda liked lots of hot sweaty sex and was up to anything. She never commented about my just "average" dick but it did make her cum, in fact several times.

Linda spent the entire month with me in my bungalow only returning to the resort for more clothes although we hardly wore anything. Linda was always topless on the beach or around my bungalow and that always succeeded in keeping my motor running in high gear.

I have never just clicked with anyone like Linda in my life. We never declared our love for each other but there was an undertone that portrayed that message without us actually using the words. Her thirty-day vacation was coming to an end and neither of us wanted to spoil the mood about talking about what would happen when she left.

The night before Linda was due to leave we moved her back in to her room at the resort. There was a dance that night as was typical before a large group left. Naturally we attended since we both love to dance. We were getting hot and sweaty when I noticed her across the room.

They were in a booth and were doing everything but fucking. They were swapping tongues and he had his hands inside her open dress massaging her large breasts. Linda immediately sensed something was wrong and asked me. I just replied that I had seen my ex across the room engaging in inappropriate sex with her boyfriend who I had assumed had long disappeared. I told Linda that I had to say something to them so we approached their booth.

"Jan, I see that my suspicions were correct and that you never stopped seeing this bastard." Jan pushed David away and immediately started straightening her dress.

"David, what are you doing here?"

"I live here, have you forgotten? You told me your affair was over and you never wanted to see this bastard again, what's going on? Was it all lies?"

David Alexander, Jan's old boss, had until now just been sitting there and listening. He now got out of the booth and he must have been 6'5" and weigh 250. He towered over me. Linda, obviously frightened, tried to hide behind me. "You must be the wimp husband! You are divorced so who Jan sees and what she does is no concern of yours, although I will rub the fact in your face that we have never stopped fucking."

"Yes, I suspected that, however, I don't like being lied to and deceived. My bitch of an ex-wife has been doing that. We were in love once and never would have lied to each other. I can only blame you for changing the woman I loved, your actions broke up your marriage and mine and the word bastard is not strong enough for the unhappiness you have caused."

I should have seen it coming but didn't. He laid a haymaker on me and I was totally knocked out. He held me up with one hand and continued hitting me with the other hand. Linda, standing behind me sprayed him with pepper spray, something I didn't even know she carried.

Alexander didn't stop his assault although he was temporarily stunned. Linda was wearing Jimmy Choo stiletto heels and took aim and kicked him square in the balls with the point of her shoe. He finally released me and I dropped to the floor.

By now bouncers were all over our table and Linda explained how this man had assaulted me. There were several witnesses. An ambulance was called and I was taken to the hospital. I was unconscious and had a concussion with cracked ribs.

The next morning, after regaining my senses, I was interviewed by the police who asked me if I wanted to press charges and naturally I said yes. Linda was holding my hand and had been with me all night. She was barefooted and looked like she had been in a tornado. I asked her what happened after he knocked me out and she told me. I replied that he should not have messed with my woman.

Linda looked at me and said "am I your woman?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen but yes I have fallen in love with you. I would be honored for you to be my woman."

"The past thirty days have been the most memorable and joyous time of my life. I have never had so much fun and have never been so comfortable with anyone in my life. I must confess I have fallen in love with you as well."

"Please stay with me, don't go back to work and your old life. I'm not rich but we would have enough for a comfortable life without ever having to work again."

"I love you but need a little time to think about giving everything up. Part of me says without hesitation "yes" but I have some things I need closure to before making that commitment. Can you understand?"

"Take as long as you need, you know where I live."

Linda kissed me and was gone as she had a plane to catch. I felt like the second love of my life just walked away from me.

I stayed in the hospital for two days. I understand Alexander was out on bail but possibly facing jail time. I packed a small suitcase and returned to Dallas to see my lawyer.

Frank was happy to see me but was appalled to see that I had been beaten. "Jim, what brings you back to civilization?"

"I need legal advice. Do you remember that I received a small settlement from the hospital?"

"Yes, it was for three quarters of a million. Why?"

"Well I was wondering that since Jan and I were still technically married is she entitled to half of that under the community property law?"

"Yes, technically, she is, but her settlement was for five million, why would she want half of yours?"

"I don't know if she is interested or not in my settlement but I want half of her payment. I was perfectly content with her having it because I thought she had terminated her affair with her ex-boss and agreed to all my conditions, however, I have recently discovered that she didn't stop seeing him, even after we separated and before the divorce. In fact, she is still seeing him. I want some of her blood now."

I told Frank where to find her and that afternoon he got on a plane to Jamaica and personally delivered the paperwork to Jan. He later reported she almost shit in her pants because she had already spent a good portion of her settlement money. Reluctantly, she wrote the check.

I stayed with Mary and her husband and told her what I had discovered. Mary said she wondered but Mom had denied seeing David. I asked if she was sure Mom was going to the counselor or to see her lover. Mary didn't know.

Frank returned the next day with good news. Jan had reluctantly agreed to split the money minus her share of my settlement. I guess I squeezed the last drop of blood that was possible.

I returned to Jamaica and upon arriving at my bungalow discovered Linda sitting on my patio, topless of course. She ran to me and said "if you can stand me I'm here to stay!"

"If you can tolerate an old man would you do me the honors of marrying me?"

Without any hesitation, "yes, yes, a million times yes!"

Epilogue:

Linda and I were married on the beach in Jamaica. Both of my kids were there as some of Linda's friends. We were financially secure and continued our carefree beach life. Life was good. Jan, having spent much of her settlement money had to return to work and was never able to form a lasting relationship. David Alexander had to spend a year in jail and faced a bleak future upon his release as now he was a felon, bankrupt, and divorced.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers