My Loving Wife, the Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
637 Followers

Other men made it a point of wandering by, taking plenty of time to leer at our two ladies. Roberta left the strings dangling off of her chair, so she was bare except for her thong. Barb's top strings were also untied and her bottoms were wedged up into her ass crack, displaying tan lines that seemed to act like eye magnets for the other fellows. An older fellow in a white Speedo sported a rather impressive bulge as he slowly ambled by us, on his way back to his heavy-set wife near the end of the pool.

A few minutes later, both women retied their tops and turned over. Roberta lowered her sunglasses and looked at me.

"You're going to burn unless you use some of my lotion. Want me to put it on for you?"

I smiled over at her. "Sure, if you really think I need it."

Roberta quickly applied lotion to my back. Then, she asked me to turn over. Feeling her small hands on my back and legs added to the pressure in my loins. She leaned over me and poured lotion on my chest, working her way down to my belly. Turning her back to me, she worked lotion onto my lower legs. Her sweet ass was so close; I could detect her aroma of arousal. Then, she turned around to give me a bird's eye view of her firm titties as she rubbed lotion into my muscular thighs.

"Your legs seem so tense," she observed as her hands moved higher. I saw her eyes flit across my trunks, noting the bulge that was forming.

Her hands moved up my left thigh and her fingers crept under the hem of my trunks. I felt her fingertip bump against the lump produced by my balls encased in the mesh support of my trunks.

"Oops, a little too high," she giggled as she slid her hands back down my leg.

I didn't comment. On her next pass, she bumped me again and she must have noticed the twitch that her move caused. After three or four more passes, her fingers traced across my hard shaft and I saw her lick her lips. Roberta could plainly see the smile on my face as she drew back.

"There, you're safe now," she announced, putting the lotion back in her bag.

"I'm not sure just how safe I really am," I joked. Gary was receiving similar treatment from Barb and he laughed out loud at my comment.

"You're safe for now, Ken," he replied, "but I can't guarantee for how long."

The afternoon passed quickly as we swam and basked in the sun. There was more thinly veiled teasing and the girls continued to show off for us along with the other people at poolside.

###

"I'm getting hungry," Gary finally announced. "Why don't we go back to our place and heat up the grill?"

A few minutes later, the four of us entered the cool home and Gary served up a pitcher of Margaritas. He stepped onto their private patio and lit his grill in preparation for the burgers we would soon enjoy. I followed him onto the patio.

"Nice place you've got, Gary."

"Thanks, Ken, we like it a lot. The only thing we are missing is our own pool. The community pool is all right, but we'd much prefer a private pool. I wish we had room for one."

"Backyard pools mean a lot of upkeep," I replied. "With a community pool, others have to maintain the darn thing."

Gary hesitated for a moment. "You're right, there, but the advantage of a private pool is that you can swim nude. I'll tell you something if you promise to keep it under your hat."

"Sure," I responded.

"Roberta and I are what many people call naturists."

I looked over at Gary. "You mean you two are nudists?"

"We prefer the term naturist, but yes, we enjoy being nude when possible.

"Well, what do you know?" I mused. "I don't think I've ever known a naturist before," I murmured. "How long have you been doing it?"

Gary smiled. "I've been going nude for years. I introduced Roberta to it before we married. She was hesitant at first, but now I think she is more into it than me."

"Wow. You know, she was pretty close to nature today in her little thong," I chuckled. "There's not much left that I haven't already seen...or touched."

"Yeah, I was glad that you and Barb got into the spirit of things out at the pool. Both gals like to tease and show off a bit. It was fun."

Gary's admission intrigued me. "Where do you go to practice your naturism?"

"Most of the time, right here at home. We seldom wear anything in the house, unless other non-naturists are visiting. We also go to beaches when we travel, and we belong to a naturist resort about an hour from here."

"Gee, I didn't know there were any such places nearby," I admitted. Then, you must know some other naturists who live around here."

Gary nodded. "Yes, we've met quite a few couples at the resort. Sometimes, we get together here at the house, or at someone else's place. Lou and Grace have a nice pool, so we normally go there."

I sipped my drink and just nodded. Gary closed the grill lid and motioned toward the door. "Maybe you and Barb would like to join us sometime," he said over his shoulder as we reentered the kitchen.

I touched Gary's arm to stop him. "Do you think Roberta would mind if I let Barb in on your secret?"

"Heck no," Gary shrugged. "But don't spread it around, okay?"

Our wives were busy in the kitchen when we walked in. I strolled over to Barb and patted her nearly bare bottom. "I know something that you don't know," I teased.

"What?" Barb asked without turning.

"Our host and hostess are naturists," I whispered. "They belong to a resort not far from here and they get together at different houses."

Barb looked up and turned to Roberta. "Is that true?" she asked.

Roberta looked a little uncomfortable at first, then smiled sheepishly. "I guess Gray spilled the beans. Yes, as a matter of fact, we are naturists. I hope that doesn't spoil anything for you, Barb."

"Well, no, I guess not," Barb stammered. "I'm not really sure I understand much about nudist camps and such."

"Camps are old-fashioned," Gary told her. "Our resort has a nice clubhouse, a big pool and spa, volleyball and tennis courts, disco, the works. There are even cabins for rent and some of the members have mobile homes parked there as weekend getaways."

"Then, everybody goes around naked all the time?" Barb continued to probe.

"Most of the time," Roberta agreed. "When everyone's nude, it's no big deal. We've made a lot of good friends at the resort and they're all open-minded, fun people.

"Sometime they all gather here for a party," I interjected. "Other times, they go where there's a nice private pool."

Barb thought for a minute. "So, that's why you don't have any tan lines, Roberta. You're not accustomed to wearing a suit at all."

Roberta grinned. "You guessed it, honey. That's why my suit looks so new. I seldom wear one. We wouldn't be wearing anything now, except you guys are visiting."

I couldn't resist responding. "Well, Roberta, don't let us hinder you."

"Ken, here's how it works," Roberta countered, "it's everybody or nobody."

I grinned and turned to my lovely wife. "Honey, you've been flashing your tan lines at us all afternoon and teasing Gary unmercifully. I dare you to take off your skimpy suit and see how it feels to be a naturist."

Barb glared at me. Then, with her chin jutting forward, she reached behind her back and slowly pulled the strings that secured her top. "You know you should never dare me unless you're prepared for the consequences, Ken. This just might be fun."

I watched as my wife lifted her tiny bikini top over her head. She turned to face Gary. He drew in a breath as he feasted his eyes on my wife's firm breasts topped with pink nipples. Her distinct tan lines proved that he was ogling something fresh and seldom seen. With only a brief hesitation, Barb jammed her thumbs into the bottom half of her suit and pushed it down her slender legs. She used her right foot to toss it upward where she caught it. Twirling her stringy bottoms on her finger she gave Gary a full frontal view of her light brown bush.

"Like you said, Roberta, it's everybody or nobody, right?"

"That's right, Barb. You are a beautiful naturist," Roberta replied as she quickly shed her bra top and thong.

Roberta stood nude, hands on hips, facing me. She bore no tan lines whatsoever and her darkly tanned nipples stood erect and proud on her plump globes. Roberta displayed her bare slit to us. It was as tan as the rest of her body and not a pubic hair in sight. I noticed a tiny glint near the top of Roberta's slit.

"Well, Ken, this was your idea I believe. Lose those tacky trunks!"

Gary spoke up. "Let's do it together, Ken."

I watched Gary. As he pushed his trunks down, I did the same. When we both stood up, so did our semi-rigid dicks. We were about the same size, but different. Gary was uncut and his balls seemed to hang lower. I realized that Barb had probably never seen an uncircumcised cock before. Gary was also missing the tan lines that defined my band of white skin that went from just below my belly button to my upper thighs.

Roberta stretched her arms above her head and smiled. "Now, isn't this much more comfortable?"

"It's sure different, I must say," Barb chuckled. "I've never been totally exposed like this in front of other people before. It's kinda neat."

Roberta turned back to the sink and spoke over her shoulder. "In five or ten minutes, you'll forget that you are nude. Just relax and enjoy yourselves."

Gary picked up the platter of burger patties and stepped back out on the patio, opening the grill. I would have been standing with my hands in my pockets, wait, no pockets! Unsure of what to do, I joined Gary outside.

"I take it you didn't expect your dare to turn out like it did," Gary chuckled.

"Barb usually takes a dare, but I didn't think she'd strip in front of the two of you," I answered honestly. "She loves to tease, though, and I've noticed how she's been tormenting you today."

"Yeah, Barb's tan lines kept grabbing my attention. I hope you won't take offense."

I just laughed. "If I felt jealousy every time Barb flirted with another man, I'd be in a knot most of the time. Frankly, I take it as a compliment to her."

"Say, why don't you and Barb join us next weekend at our resort? You can meet some of our naturist friends and enjoy the clothes-free environment. You'll both be very welcome."

The vision of Barb and I mingling with a host of nude people swam before my eyes. "Hey, we've been clothes-free for about five minutes, Gary. I'm not sure Barb is ready to take such a plunge."

"Not sure about Barb, or not sure that you are, Ken?" he responded with a smile.

"Both, I guess," I had to admit. "This whole day has been rather unusual for us. Why don't we wait until after dinner, then you and Roberta might want to extend the invitation and see how Barb reacts. That will also give me some time to mull it over."

"Fair enough," Gary said as he began to take the meat patties off of the grill.

###

For the first time in our lives, Barb and I enjoyed grilled burgers with all the trimmings while sitting nude with another couple. Once before, Barb served me a nude breakfast in bed, but that was entirely different!

Gary and I cleared the table while Roberta and Barb loaded the dishwasher. I caught myself staring at their two bare bottoms more than once as each bent over. Surprisingly, neither Gary nor I got erections. We chatted and teased each other like we would if we had all been clothed.

Finally, Gary took the initiative. "Ken, why don't you and Barb join us this next weekend at Del Sol? You can meet some of our naturist friends. I know you'd both enjoy the experience and, as our guests, you'll be more than welcome. What do you say?"

I nodded and pretended to give the invitation some serious thought. "It would be an interesting experience, Gary." I turned to my wife. "What do you think, Barb?"

"It's a little too soon, maybe," she replied wavering just a little.

Roberta spoke up. "There's no time like the present, Barb. You've already entered our world, haven't you? You've been here with Gary and I for just a couple of hours and you already seem to be pretty comfortable this way. The only difference will be that you'll meet a bunch of nice people and have even more fun teasing the men. You like to tease a little, eh Barb?"

"No more than you," Barb laughed. "I saw how you wiggled your butt out there by the pool."

"Okay, okay," Roberta agreed, "I don't mind showing off a little. What's the harm? Now, do we include you and Ken this weekend, or not?"

"Well, like he said, it will be a new experience no matter what. I've heard stories about nudist colonies all my life, but I've never even thought about going to one. I'm willing to try anything once, I guess."

"It's settled then," Gary quickly confirmed. "We'll plan on picking you up late Friday afternoon. We can share one of the larger cabins. I'll get us a reservation. You'll need to bring towels, toiletries, sunglasses, lotion, hats, and a comfortable pair of shoes. Ken you can supply a case of beer and I'll handle the snacks and all the rest. Del Sol has a small café next to the clubhouse, so we'll be all set for meals. I think you'll both have a blast."

I shrugged and nodded. "Sounds like a plan, Gary. No need for swimsuits I presume."

"No, they aren't allowed in the pool or hot tub," Roberta interjected. "Barb, you might want to bring along a light cover-up or a sarong to wear for the Saturday night dance."

"Dance at a nudist resort?" Barb spluttered. "Are you serious?"

Gary grinned. "Sure, we have a DJ or a band on Saturday night. Most of us like to dance. It's a good way to get better acquainted."

"I'll say," Barb retorted. "Will I be out of place in a sarong?"

"No, honey, a few of the other gals like to wear something. You won't be alone," Roberta assured her.

I was curious. "Does that mean that some of the women dance naked?"

Gary nodded. "Yeah, some of the women and most of the men. You'll see for yourself, it's no big deal."

"I'm beginning to detect a big deal," Roberta chuckled as she glanced at my rising manhood. "I think all this chatter has aroused Ken's happy buddy," she noted.

Sure enough, my erection started and there was no stopping it while Roberta and Barb both leered at me. I shifted in my chair, but that only served to emphasize my state of arousal. "Okay, quit staring. You're making me very self-conscious. Maybe going to Del Sol isn't such a great idea."

"If that happens at Del Sol, you can just lay your towel across your lap until your hard on subsides," Gary said casually. "Here, in private, it doesn't matter one bit. I'm sure Barb can take matters in hand and resolve your situation, can't you Barb?"

"I usually do, but not with others watching me," Barb agreed.

"You might find that an audience increases the excitement," Gary urged. "Go ahead and help poor Ken out if you like. We don't mind a bit."

My stiffening cock bounced slightly from all the attention. I reached down and held it, intending to put it between my legs. My movement prompted my wife to slide over in front of me and look closely at my engorged staff. Her fingers touched my balls, then slid up to replace my own hand. She held me for a few moments, then proceeded to stroke up and down slowly. I fell back in my chair as I felt her warm lips close around the head and as her tongue explored the sensitive underside of my cock.

Through half-closed eyes, I saw Roberta and Gary watching us intently. Roberta was holding her left tit in her hand and Gary was now stroking his uncut prick. I had never watched another man jack off before.

Soon, Barb worked most of my shaft into her mouth and she was bobbing up and down on me, making little noises as she ministered to my stiff rod. Likewise, Roberta relieved Gary's own hand. She was working his foreskin back and forth, licking the exposed head each time it appeared.

"Want to feel how Roberta does it?" Gary asked between heavy breaths. "Let's see if the girls want to trade."

Roberta looked up into Gary's eyes. "I think she'd like to show you, Ken," Gary confirmed.

Without a word, Roberta released her husband's stiff member and crawled over next to Barb. Their bodies touched as Roberta reached up to fondle my balls. Barb raised her head, allowing my cock to pop out of her mouth. Immediately, Roberta took her place, pressing my shaft into her own throat. After a few moves, she released and Barb took over. Both women took turns sucking and licking my engorged cock. The feeling was incredible. I glanced at Gary and saw that he was slowly stroking as he watched the scene.

My balls began to tighten and the women knew that I was close. Both of them pulled away and Barb held the base of my shaft tightly until the urge to squirt abated. Roberta moved back to Gary and resumed her position. To my surprise, Barb quickly joined her and the two wives took turns on my friend's tool. Roberta pulled back Gary's foreskin and let Barb lick his bulbous head before swallowing it again. "My sweet wife is sucking another man's cock," I thought to myself as I watched the trio and held my own stiff shaft.

As I observed the two women between Gary's outstretched legs another motion caught my eye. Barb's fingers were between her own legs. My wife was furiously fingering herself as she took turns sucking on Gary's uncut ramrod. She was obviously aroused and perhaps even unaware of the fact that I could see her fingers moving in and out of her wet nether lips. Barb's actions attracted me and I positioned myself behind her, pressing my still-stiff cock between the cheeks of her ass. She found me and quickly pushed back, using her fingers to guide me into her slick snatch.

For a short time, I was fucking Barb from behind while she took turns sucking another man's thick penis. Roberta sensed the rhythm and looked back to see me plugging my wife's hole. Now, Roberta got busy. She rose and, with her back to Gary, pulled his cock from Barb's mouth and settled him inside her.

Barb put her head on her arms, pushing her ass up and onto my pulsing cock with a low groan. I looked up directly into Roberta's open cunt, now filled with her husband's thick prick. That's when I realized what the slight glint was that I noticed earlier. Roberta's clit hood was pierced with a gold ring that held a small gold ball. The ball bounced wildly as she rode her husband's shaft.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," Roberta begged. Holding Barb's hips, I pounded into my wife, feeling her ass cheeks jiggle as we slapped together. Roberta was looking down, watching me fuck Barb as she moved up and down Gary's glistening rod. It was a sight I'll never forget.

Minutes later, I heard Roberta gasp. "Yeah, cum with me baby, fill me up."

Her entreaty caused my balls to go on alert. I felt the pressure building and rapidly fucked Barb. "I can't hold it, honey," I whispered and Barb nodded.

"Now, now," she gasped, and I emptied my semen deep into my wife's well-fucked cavern.

Roberta stood and I watched the juice begin to drip down her thighs. She used her hand to hold it and waddled down the hall to their master bath. Gary sprawled in his chair, his flaccid cock still wet with cum and Roberta's nectar. As my own cock began to subside, Barb raised her head and noticed Gary's obscene situation. She moved forward, allowing my cock to slide out. As I watched, entranced, my wife lifted Gary's limp dick and began to lick and suck it with abandon.

I stood with a lump in my throat and watched my pretty wife gobble Gary. Then, I stumbled down the hall toward their bathroom. Roberta was just leaving as I walked in. "I left some clean wash cloths for you," she said. "You can shower too if you like."

"Thanks, maybe I will. Let Barb know what I'm doing, okay?"

Roberta hugged me and lifted her face. We kissed and I felt her soft tits against me. "I enjoyed you," she whispered, then strolled down the hall.

kenkx
kenkx
637 Followers