My Loving Wife, the Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Our wives eventually reawakened our ardor and the four of us shared the bed for another round . . . this time, with our spouses. "Sloppy seconds aren't all that bad," I mused as I slid effortlessly into my wife's familiar tunnel. Afterward, Barb and I retired to the other bedroom and were soon asleep.

Sunday morning found us back in the café, sitting nude on our towels, having a late breakfast. We spent the rest of the morning in and around the pool, splashing and chatting with several other couples.

We took another hike before lunch. After lunch, we decided to take another nap. This time the nap was short. Gary slept with Barb and I went with Roberta. It wasn't long before I was fucking Roberta. I could hear my wife moaning in the other room as Gary gave her a Sunday screwing.

"You simply must join Del Sol, Ken. We can do this more often if you and Barb are members."

"Only if you will be sure to invite us to your house parties too," I replied, as we lay entwined.

Roberta nodded and smiled. "Of course, of course. I'll introduce you to several of the other regulars before we leave today. As a matter of fact, I think a couple of them danced with Barb last night."

"My checkbook's in my bag. I'll take care of our Del Sol membership with Clara before we leave this afternoon. Barb said she wanted us to join."

###

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers