My Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

I suppose if Don and I had undertaken appropriate tests we would have found out that it was him and not me that was the problem, but as the marriage dragged on into dull routine we simply gave up the idea of another child.

In a way I had undertaken the test because I was almost certain it was Grant who had impregnated me, but I couldn't be absolutely certain about that because I still had to service Don occasionally.

Both Grant and Don had to know because even if I didn't tell them it was going to become obvious eventually. The contrast in their reactions was very marked. Don simply grunted, "Left it a bit late haven't you?"

Grant on the other hand was delighted. That started the arguments all over again but this time with the added spice that he'd leave university, get a job and we'd live together happily ever after.

I wasn't going to have that. I pointed out that the child might not even be his and I certainly wasn't going to submit to any tests to find out. There was one thing I didn't point out to him. Don and I have brown eyes and dark hair; Grant has blue eyes and fair hair. You no doubt understand what I mean.

Finally to console Grant and give myself some degree of hope for the future, we came to an agreement. If when he had graduated from university and got a job, and if he still felt the same way about me, then we could get together.

Before that time there was a lot of water to flow under the bridge. The birth of the baby might tell a tale, and by the time Grant had graduated I'd be in my mid-forties, and being a young guy he might have found someone else.

So that's how things stand between me and Grant right now. We still come together whenever we can and he still seems as ardent as ever, and I certainly am.

Will it last? Who knows? We'd had one piece of luck that showed us what sex life could be like, as for the future and our plans, we'll see.

I know that stories are supposed to end in happy ever after – except in Russia novels – but real life is not always like that.

"I make the most of all that comes,

And the least of all that goes."

(Sarah Teasdale)

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12