My Lucky Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A rough start to the day improves over lunch.
6k words
4.18
8.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fed up. All morning long I had been chugging away at an expense report for a high-profile client and mere seconds from completion my PC locks up and flashes the dreaded "blue screen of death." Hours of work down the drain and the only thing I could do was submit a ticket to IT and start over. In most cases this normally would not have been enough to cause me to lose my cool and I would just start over, however this was the fourth time in as many days the PC locked up on me and our IT department still refused to replace the damn thing. The new manager of the department was a hard-ass I had had a few choice words with earlier in the week, who was holding firm to his line about trying to save the company money on replacements by servicing what we had in inventory. It would have been a bearable pill to swallow had I not caught sight of his top of the line PC and video conferencing equipment as it was being installed last week.

Let's just say that I was tired frustrated and done with this shit and needed to get away for a bit. Luckily for me it was just about lunch time and my favorite restaurant was right around the corner. I shot off a quick email to IT, grabbed my stuff and headed out, with any luck they would get to it during or right after lunch. The office was rather empty today due to most people wanting to get an early start to the holiday weekend, so chances were good that there weren't to many requests being processed today. Hell, the only reason I was in the office was on the account of my wife's younger sister coming in this morning and she had always been rather obnoxious. A few hours away while my wife got her settled and the rest of the family showed up for dinner later in the evening seemed well worth going in on my day off. I am now reasonably sure my sister in-law was the less headache inducing of the two options.

As I got off the elevator and turned the corner for the front door i saw a woman there doing some warmup stretches for what looked like a lunch time jog by her attire. You see the best part of my office was its location. It was situated on a small lake and had a pedestrian trail that encircled the entire ten-mile perimeter and passed right in front of the building. It was great for getting in a little morning or afternoon jog or bike ride, and as was apparently the case in this situation, sometimes a good way to blow off some steam at lunch. With her bent over and in those tight leggings it was hard not to notice every splendid curve of her magnificent body, and notice I did. In fact, I was practically mesmerized by her perfectly round ass that I almost didn't snap out of it in time for her to look up in my direction.

"Oh! Hi Arron. I didn't think you would be in today." She said a little startled from my abrupt appearance. Her name was Cathy and she was with our IT department and in fact had been the one to handle most of the issues I had been having all week.

"Yeah, needed to finish up some stuff and wanted to get out of the house for a bit. You hitting the trail?"

"No, I just like to dress like this and stretch by the front door for all of my coworkers' enjoyment." She joked bending over slightly and pushing her chest out while slowly undoing the zipper of her pullover giving me a hint of the ample cleavage hidden underneath.

"Well, then on behalf of all of my fellow admirers let me personally thank you for the show." I said as I slightly readjusted my quickly stiffening member in full view. Over the past week we had developed a rather flirtatious repour with each other and were not shy about pushing the other's button a little to get a rise out of them. After a brief moment of this we both bust out laughing and regained our composure.

"Oh, by the way how is your PC doing? Giving you any issues?"

"Actually, since you mention it I just had to put a ticket in on it not 5 minutes ago, damn thing froze up and gave me the blue screen of death right as I was finishing up the McCree expense report."

"Well shit. I was hoping I got it squared away last time. I wish they would just let us replace it. The thing is over four years old. It's ancient in PC terms."

"No kidding, well hopefully they can get someone on it while I'm out to lunch, so I can finish up and head out."

"Bad news for you then. I'm the only tech here today, but if you're in a rush, then I can postpone my run and go have a look."

"I wouldn't consider that bad news, you're the best tech in the company. Knowing you're working on my equipment at least gives me confidence that everything that can be done is being done."

"Thank you, that's nice to hear every now and then. I'll head up and check it out then."

"Don't worry about it right now, go have your run and you can jump on it when you finish up. Plus, if you wait then I get to see you bent over my desk for a bit and that's a sight I don't want to miss."

She gave a sly chuckle and raised an eyebrow and said, "Alright then, I guess I'll see you after lunch." She gave me a last once over and turned for the door.

"Looking forward to it." I said admiring her firm backside.

We both headed out the door and she took off down the trail as I walked to my car. My frustration at the PC was fading, though a new frustration was starting to come on. The short drive over to the restaurant felt like torture as images of Cathy bent over my desk in her skintight leggings filled my every thought. By the time I pulled into the parking lot I was sporting a major hard on which was plainly visible through my summer slacks. I took a moment to try and calm down and when that didn't work made a valiant attempt at readjustment to make my 8" member as unnoticeable as I could. With any luck it would go down by the time I got inside but with Cathy still ever-present on my mind I didn't think that would be the case.

I walked into the restaurant still rocking my rock-hard appendage and got in line at the hostess desk behind a group of girls that looked to be from the local college. One of the girls turned around as I walked up behind them and we gave each other a quick glance. She was about chest high to me with a slender build, olive tone and blonde hair. The skirt and blouse she wore accentuated her slight curves, pert size B breasts and showed off her smooth toned thighs. All in all, she was very beautiful but still wasn't quite to the point of being labeled sexy, though she was well on her way. The earlier run in with Cathy and the one to few buttons done on her blouse caused a stir in my already visibly erect bulge, which was hard to miss telling by her wide-eyed reaction and her quickly turning away.

As she turned one of her friends stepped back causing her to lose her balance a little and trip and spin back towards me. Being as close as we were she fell up against me and I braced her under her arms to keep her from falling to the floor. She lifted her face to thank me and quickly remembered what caused her to look away so rapidly and that it was now prominently pressed against her soft chest. We stood there for a moment eyes locked with myself rigid against her chest and my hands under her arms. Feeling bold and a lot flustered I gently moved my thumbs to tease the sides of her, as I could now feel, unclad breasts. Her face flushed, and her eyes widened, and I chuckled as I helped her regain her footing. I slid my hands down her waist and on to her hips before pulling away and asking, "Are you all right Miss...?"

Still obviously flustered she stammered through "J... J...Jen...Jenifer, and um... yes... yes I'm ok, thank you." She looked as if she was going to jump out of her skin, but she kept fidgeting and stealing quick looks at my crotch when she thought she could get away with it.

Her friends were too engrossed in their conversation to notice and no one else was in line with us. Still feeling bold and with her showing a curious interest in it, I leaned down and softly whispered, "It doesn't tend to bite, though it may make an exception for someone as pretty as you." She turned her head and our faces were right next to each other. She let out a measured breath and I smiled slyly at her.

I straightened up just in time for the hostess to return and call for the girls to follow her. Still smiling, I watched as Jenifer snapped out of her trance and nervously turned to follow her group back into the restaurant, looking back once or twice before disappearing around the corner.

A few moments later and the hostess returned and escorted me back towards my usual corner booth in the back of the restaurant. It was an ideal location near the restrooms that was secluded from view of the other patrons. Its close proximity to the restrooms made it one of the less desired seats in the restaurant meaning it was almost always unoccupied. That along with the wait staff allowing me my peace and quiet once my food had arrived, made it the perfect place to read a book and relax without being bothered by anyone. It was the sole reason I went there as often as I did.

As we were walking back to the table I saw the group of girls and Jenifer off on the other side of the restaurant. She seemed to still be a little out of it and did not seem to be contributing to the conversation much. I thought for a moment I may have gone a little over board, but my libido quickly put that to the side. I sat down and ordered a drink and meal, then pulled out my phone and pulled up an e-book I had been reading. I was finding it a little difficult to concentrate with the days events running through my mind and decided I should probably run to the restroom and splash some water on my face.

I got up and made my way to the back hall were the restrooms were located. The restrooms were singles with no delineation between male and female and I walked into an unoccupied one and proceeded to splash some very cold water on my face to no avail. My mind was still racing with thoughts of Cathy and now Jenifer and my erection showed no signs of diminishing any time soon. I decided to give up and go back to my seat. Just as I turned to open the door it swung inward and in walked a very surprised Jenifer, her hand on the door knob, her eyes on me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was in here, the lock showed unoccupied." She apologized.

"My mistake," I said taking a step toward her. "I must have forgotten to lock it. Please, come in I was just finishing up." I took another step and placed one hand on the door and stood to the side motioning for her to enter with the other.

"Um, thank you." She moved into the restroom to allow me to pass behind her and exit. Except in my emboldened and aroused state that was not what I had planned for this encounter. I wanted to test the waters a little, so instead, much to her continued surprise, I closed the door and this time made sure to lock it.

"There, I didn't forget this time." I said turning around and leaning against the door.

"What are you doing? I thought you were finished." She asked never taking her eyes off the large bulge still tenting my pants. She was fidgeting and had both hands in front of her. She was in dire need of the facilities and seeing that put an idea in my mind.

"Oh, I am through with the restroom, but I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm through with you. Besides you look like you really need to take care of something and we wouldn't want anyone to just walk right in, now would we?"

She looked up at this, obviously taken aback at my bold declaration and becoming faintly aware of what my words were hinting at. What must have been going through her little head as I stood there eyes glued to her tender little body. I took my chance as she was contemplating what to do and eased down the zipper to my slacks and fished out my 8" cock and started to stroke it slowly. It was a risky move to make for sure, but she didn't make a move to leave, just stared at me. Eyes darting from the toilet, to my eyes, and down to my engorged cock, speechless.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that no one can barge in on you like you did me. Go on, take care of what you came in here for. If you wait to long you might just let it out all over the floor."

For a few more moments she stood transfixed but then, as her impending urge continued to weigh on her, she slowly lifted her hands under her skirt, slid down her white lace underwear and sat down. She had not been seated for a few seconds before she started to let loose a stream of golden liquid, she must really have had to go. Her skirt was around her waist and her legs were slightly apart, which from my angle gave me a clear view of her hairless mound and her stream of urine. She hid her face as I continued to watch and stroke myself, pre-cum providing much appreciated lubrication.

This was my chance, while her face was hidden I walked up and kneeled in front of her. I place my hands on her knees and eased her legs apart. She quickly uncovered her face and her eyes shot open at my touch, but she didn't say a thing and made no move to stop me as I slid my hand up her thigh to her slit. I slid my finger through her continuing flood and into the soft folds of her labia. A sharp intake followed by a soft moan escaped her lips. She had closed her eyes again and leaned her head back while holding her arms to her chest.

I moved my finger to her clit and gently caressed it in a circular motion, all the while she never stopped pissing. My hand was covered in urine and working her into a frenzy. She was breathing quickly now and trying to stop herself from moaning. She was close, but I wasn't through with her.

Just as the last drops of urine were escaping her and she was about to cum, I stopped. Pulled my hand away and reached for the toilet paper. She gasped as my hand came free from her slit, breathing heavily and looked down at me desperate for me to continue. I simply took a hand full of paper and gently wiped her clean, making sure not to come into too much contact with her swollen clit. She just stared at me pleadingly as I worked and tried to move her hips to catch a tail end of a stroke. As I finished cleaning her up I lifted my urine-soaked hand to my mouth and licked my fingers clean. Then before standing I reached between her feet, grabbed the pair of underwear on the floor between them, took a long whiff and stuffed them in my pocket.

"A souvenir, you can try and earn them back at my booth right outside." And with that I stood, put my cock back in my slacks, washed my hands and left. She hadn't moved, just sat there legs spread, skirt over her waist, pussy in plain sight.

I got back to my table just as the server was bringing out my meal. She made sure everything was ok and said she would check back on me in a while. I sat there replaying what had just happened and what might happen next. I was so caught up in the what ifs, that I almost didn't notice when Jenifer slipped into the booth across the table from me.

I looked up as she spoke, "I've never done anything like that, it was... but if anyone where to find out...," She shook her head as if imagining the outcome. "I need my underwear. How do I earn them back?"

Bingo! She was all mine. My cock gave a shudder and I looked her dead in the eye as I said, "You have to work for them. I've been in desperate need of getting my dick wet since I left the office earlier and when I walked in and saw you...," I sighed and took a moment, "I was ready to bend you over right then, Jenifer."

She flushed, this was obviously all new to her and she was visibly nervous, but also maybe just a bit excited too. Oh, I was going to have fun with her. I sat back and leaned my head to the side and let my eyes wander to her chest. "Let's start this off easy enough, unbutton your blouse. I want to get a look at those pert little tits."

She looked around confused for a moment and asked, "Right here? Don't you want to maybe, go back to the restroom for some privacy." She was definitely nervous now.

"No here is better, the booth is very secluded and not visible to anyone unless your standing right here. Plus, the wait staff and I have an arrangement for them to leave me be for a bit once my food is delivered." I said waiving my hand over the meal before us. "The bathroom on the other hand has a couple of issues. Aside from the fact that we both just came from there and it might be suspicious for us both to go right back at the same time. There are only two of them, so if one is occupied for any length of time a line will start to form at the other one. This makes getting out unnoticed an issue and as you have already stated you don't particularly want anyone to know about any of this, so I think here is good."

She thought about what I said for a minute and after looking around seemed to come over to my side of the fence. She still did not make a move to do what I had asked so I pulled out her underwear, dangled the thin lace garment from my finger and added, "If you want these back you had better stop hesitating. The servers do leave me alone for a while but not forever. They will be back to check on me and drop off my check, so you should really get a move on."

This time my words seemed to spur her into motion. She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. Slowly her pert uncovered breasts came into view. They were firm, and her slight tan line just outlined her visibly aroused nipples. Judging by the size of the light patch of skin, her suit was rather revealing. I would have loved to see her in it. She finished unbuttoning and I let my gaze fall on her smooth tight stomach. I thought back to my initial assessment of her and immediately amended it. She was absolutely sexy. I was going to enjoy this.

She let her blouse hang open and looked up expectantly at me, waiting for my next instruction. My cock was straining against my slacks and I lifted my gaze. "Beautiful..." She blushed. "Now, take it off and crawl under here." I motioned under the table. The nervousness returned, and she looked around again, making certain no one was able to see.

She slid her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the booth. I reached my hand out for it and she timidly handed it over to me, wary of handing yet another piece of clothing over. After she passed it to me she slid down the seat and under the table. As she did I unbuckled my belt, undid my slacks and pulled out my cock. "I'm sure you can figure out my next instruction."

Without a word she reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began to stroke it. A moment later I felt her warm moist breath on my skin, and then her tongue ran up the length of my shaft. As she reached the tip she took the head into her mouth. She slowly started moving in and out taking more and more all the while keeping up with the stroking at the base. It was amazing her warm wet mouth; the gentle sucking and her stroking was driving me wild. This was not the first cock this little tart had sucked, and she was good.

She was already taking half of me in her mouth and I could feel the back of her throat on every down stroke. I could barely stand it, I rested my hand on the back of her head and put ever so slight pressure on the down stroke. She took my meaning right away and slowly started taking me deeper. My head was now in her throat and she kept going, deeper and deeper until her nose was in my crotch. She had taken it all.

I lost it. I held on to the back of her head, held myself deep and came. Straight down her throat. Rope after rope of cum shot directly into her stomach. She was doing her best to swallow but it was hard with my cock all the way in. She started to choke but I wouldn't let up. I was shooting my fourth, fifth, sixth rope down her throat. It was bliss.

Finally, after eight shots, I was done, and I let her up. She started coughing and gagging and gasping for air. She was breathing deep and fast trying to catch her breath. It sounded wet and sloppy. She caught her breath just in time for the server to walk up to the table.

12