My Lucky Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Following day after.
2.5k words
4.44
10.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subill
subill
6 Followers

I awaken to find myself alone in the room. Images of last night with Julie, Kate and myself interlocked in erotic bliss burning in my mind. I clear my head and gather myself as I head down the hallway. Stopped by the sound of the running shower, my interest peaks.

Slowly I pry the door open and let myself in. I find my sexy Julie standing in the spray of the shower. Her back is to me and she has not heard me enter. I stand in awe. Watching as the bubbles from her shampoo travel down her back to meet her perky little ass. My desire to join her is overwhelming. She turns her head and catches me admiring her.

"See anything you like?"

"Yes I do sweetie! Care for some company?"

My eyes come up to meet her sinister look. A grin comes to Julies lips.

"I would love some company but I believe our guest is waiting for a ride back to her car."

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't make her wait any longer. I will be back in a few. Love you!"

"Love you too, and hurry back to me sexy!"

With that I headed out to the living room to find Kate sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well."

"I did, thanks to you and Julie!" Kate responds bashfully.

"I guess I need to get you back to your car, huh?"

"Yeah, as much as I hate to leave, I do have some running I need to do."

Kate stands and we head out the door. I can not help but grab a peek at her ass as she walks past me onto the stoop. We reach my car and I open the door for her to get in. She glances at me as she passes.

"Thanks sexy!" she says with a wink.

I am not sure if she is referring to the car door or last night. We continued the trip in silence until she finally opens.

"Last night was amazing! It has been years since my body has felt that way. I hope you and Julie enjoyed it as much as I did?"

"Oh, I know I did! I am pretty sure Julie enjoyed herself as well."

Kate glances over at my now bulging crotch. Places her hand on mine resting on the shifter.

"Hmm, from what I can see, it looks like you REALLY enjoyed yourself."

I glance over at her. I notice that her right hand is between her legs slowly massaging her little kitty. Her chest is flush and breath fleeting. I come to stop at a light and devote more attention to the show she is putting on. Suddenly I realize that I am not the only one watching. A bike messenger has pulled up next to her window.

He was not ashamed. Leaning in closer to try and get a better view. The light goes green and I start in motion. Kate's hand is now gripping mine as I shift through the gears. I can feel her tension building on my hand as I catch the messenger trying his hardest to catch back up. We clear two traffic lights before catching a yellow. I purposely come to a stop allowing the messenger to catch us.

He again pulls up to Kate's window. This time close enough he can rest his arm above her window. I can see his breath on the window as he pants from trying to keep up. Kate is now vigorously working away on her pearl. She slows herself to prolong her orgasm. Buying more time for her audience.

I hear a honk and realize that I was sitting at a green light. I take off leaving the messenger again, for good this time. I pull onto the parking lot of the bar and up next to Kate's car. She is still going at herself. Finally at our destination I park and can give her my full attention. Her hand releases mine and moves to her breast.

One hand rubbing her tight little pussy. The other squeezing her breast, pushing her nipple up to her outstretched tongue. I sit in silence. Watching her getting lost in her passion. She reaches for my hand again. Feverishly grabbing me as she lets out a loud moan. Her whole body is tense as she fills with orgasm. Her grip on me loosened as she slowly subsided.

She continues rubbing her sensitivity as she tries to gather herself. Finally able to speak she turns to me and smiles.

"Thank you for reminding me what it is like to be desired. You and Julie have given me the most erotic moment of my life. I would love to get together with you and her again. Even if it is just to get a drink or something. No expectations."

She hands me a card with her number on it and asks that I give it to Julie. I take it and slip it into my pocket.

"I would like that too but it will be up to Julie." I reply.

Kate turns to exit my car. My eyes instinctively jump to her ass as she climbs out. Kate catches me peaking and smiles.

"Haven't you seen enough?" she giggles.

"See you Monday." I reply with a wink.

With that she closed my door and hopped into her car. I reached into my pocket and retrieved the card she gave me. Noticing that the hand she used to pleasure herself in my view was the same that handed me the card. I brought it to my nose and catch her musk off of it. I deeply inhale her scent recalling her taste.

I speed home in desperation of my Julie. Arriving to find her curled up on the couch. Wrapped snugly in her robe. Hair still damp from the shower I missed out on. Our eyes meet as I walk through the door.

"Took you long enough!"

"I'm sorry baby, of course I hit every light to and from. That always happens when I have to get somewhere."

I toss my keys on the counter and move to join Julie on the couch. Softly lifting her legs to place the across my lap. Part of her shower ritual is to put lotion on her legs after she dries off. She knows how much I enjoy that part too. I notice the bottle of lotion sitting on the coffee table as I position myself beneath her legs.

"Am I too late for my show?"

"Almost silly, I was starting to wonder if you were coming back!"

"Why would I not come back to you?"

"I thought maybe after last night you would decide you would rather be with Kate than me."

"You really think that?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I have never been apart of anything like last night so I am not sure what to think or expect."

She has always been a little self conscious about that. I am not sure why though. I would be a complete idiot to leave her and in fact I have been thinking about maybe popping the question just so I know she will always be mine. But that is for another day.

"One night of passion is never going to replace what we have Julie. Was last night incredible? Absolutely! Would I give you up for her? Not in a million years. I love you Julie. I always will."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I do, with all my heart!"

"Well, I love you too!"

"Why did you invite her in with us if you thought I would leave you for her?"

"I don't know. I guess I thought that was what you wanted."

"I had no idea she was even there until you asked her to come over closer to us."

"Oh bullshit! I wondered why you got so hard in my mouth all of a sudden. Then we switched and I noticed her standing in the door. Then it hit me, I wasn't doing anything special. You saw her too and got REALLY turned on."

"I did not see her!"

I proclaimed but I think my blushing and hard on were giving away the truth. She knows me too well.

"Oh whatever, I know you saw her and I know you loved the idea of her watching us."

"And how do you know that?"

Julie reaches down and grabs my cock now straining at the front of my jogging pants.

"Oh, a little birdie told me" she giggles.

"Well I guess there is no fooling you then is there?"

"You can't fool me, I know you way too well. Be a dear and hand me my lotion."

"You mean I didn't miss my favorite part?" I ask as I reach for the bottle.

"No, I waited for you to get back. I wanted to make sure you watched!"

Julies eyes had a sinister glow. She knows how much I enjoy watching her lotion her legs up. I went to hand the lotion to her when she stopped me. Taking the lotion from me she grabbed my hand and opened it flat in front of me. She squeezes a bit of lotion from the bottle into the palm of my hand.

"Actually, maybe you should do a little more than just watch this time."

She uncovers her leg and raises it up to my lips. I give it a gentle kiss. My hands grasp her foot and begin lovingly massaging the lotion into her supple skin. Slowly I begin massaging my way up to find myself caressing her thigh. I start to ease onto her mound when she grabs my hand again.

"Not so fast mister! You have another leg to do before I let you get to my little honey pot."

She applies another dose of lotion to my palm and raises her other leg up to my nose. Again, I give it a little kiss. Again, I start at her toes and lovingly massage up to her thigh.

"So you thought last night was incredible?" she asks

"Yes, yes I did! What about you?"

"Honestly.... It was the most erotic... sexy... I don't know what the word is but it was amazing!"

"Yes, yes it was and you were amazing too."

"Mmmmm, you weren't to bad yourself."

By now my hands had made their way up to her warmth. They were caressing the sides of her lips. Julie was rocking her hips trying to coax me into her folds. I tease her a bit. Lightly brushing the tip of my finger along her slit. Lightly squeezing her lips between my fingers. Her body covered in goose bumps.

After a minute of teasing I slowly press my finger between her lips onto her entrance. She is drenching in excitement. My finger easily circles her entrance collecting her dew. She lets out a soft moan when my finger finds her love button. Her hips slowly rock caressing my finger with her clit. Her pace quickening with her breathing.

Her orgasm is building deep within her. She slows herself before she erupts. Trying all she can to last just a second longer. To no avail, she lets out with a breathless moan as she succumbs to her pleasure. She slows her motions as I continue teasing her now sensitive kitty.

Julie sits up bringing her lips to mine. Plunges her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand on the back of my head pulling me closer into her. She raises herself up onto her knees next to me on the couch. Our tongues still dancing with each other as she fumbles with my pants. Her hands find my waistband. I lift up my bottom to allow her to expose my throbbing cock.

Her fingers feel like magic on my skin as they wrap around my shaft. Slowly she starts to stroke me while still exploring my mouth with her tongue. My anticipation is building as she continues her loving attention. I let out a muffled moan of warning of my pending eruption. Julie lets her hand slide down my cock to grasp my balls.

Julie pulls back from me easing my tension. Her hands come up to the sash keeping her robe tied. She undoes it exposing her sexy torso to my eyes. Her fingers slowly caress her abdomen coming up to cup her breasts. Gently tweaking her aroused nipples. Her eyes are filled with desire and lips quiver of passion.

She lowers herself to me, placing a leg on either side of me. Her wetness presses to my aching cock. Teasing me with her warmth. Julie brings her chest to my face. Suffocating me with her cleavage. I am lost in her grasp. Keeping me pressed to her as she slowly grinds her pussy up and down my shaft. She raises herself up to position me at her opening.

Julie pulls back from me and lustfully looks into my eyes. Teasingly biting her lower lip. Her perfect body filling with goose bumps as she slowly eases herself fully onto me. She comes to a stop with my swelling cock buried deep inside her clenching pussy. We remain still as both fight the urge to explode into each other. Out breathless bodies joined in seduction.

Slowly the urge subsides as she starts to work my manhood into her. Such a seductive dance I have never seen of Julie. She seems lost in the lust she is experiencing. I feel my urge reigniting as she quickens her motions. Building into a raging inferno beyond any control. My hands grasping at her hips in attempt to control her determination.

My cock is straining inside her. Swollen to fill her tightness completely. I can not hold back any longer. Thrusting into her hips as I erupt into her. Feeling the mix of our juices swamp over me. She does not skip a beat. Continuing her onslaught on me at a more fevered pace while my cum oozes from her onto my drained sack.

Julie seemed vacant, almost out of body as she fucked me. I was not sure if I was even in the same room with her. She was completely lost of her control. This was not a love making session but more a pleasure quest of her soul. She was determined to satisfy her desire.

I feel her tightening around my sensitive cock. Her hands grab my wrists and bring my arms over my head. Pinning them to the back of the sofa. Her lips come to mine, tongue plunges to dance with mine. Her breath escaping into my lungs. Her orgasm explodes onto me. Pulsing down the length of my cock.

Her body collapses onto me as she comes back into herself. We remain interlocked as we both search for our lost breaths. Completely exhausted from our passion we remain embraced in each others arms. I have no clue what is to come of this awakening.

subill
subill
6 Followers