My Luscious Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry I had better go now," I muttered to her as I turned and ran back towards the changing rooms.

Once back in the male changing rooms I collapsed onto the floor of the showers. I couldn't believe I had let my desire get the better of me, Nicole had to be upset at my response to her misfortune, and there was no chance I would get the job now. I had been so looking forward to working with her that it was a bitter blow to take. I turned the shower on and stood under the hot water and closed my eyes. However, despite everything, I still couldn't get the image of her naked boobs out of my head. I looked down and saw my cock was still rock hard sticking out of the trunks. "Nothing to loose now" I thought. I quickly pushed the trunks down and started jerking off like mad under the hot water. I massaged my balls with my right hand while pumping away on my foreskin with the left, all the time seeing images of the voluptuous Nicole in my head. I felt the first twitch deep in my balls and new it wouldn't be long before a full week's worth of cum was released.

Then I head a sound

"Would you like me to help you with that?"

I looked up and there stood Nicole, still wearing the torn swimsuit with the top hanging down at her waist and her tits fully exposed. I gasped and pulled my trunks up quickly doing my best to hide what I was doing. The shock at discovery caused my erection to droop a bit and I was just about able to cram it back into its lycra prison.

"Nicole I am sorry if I have offended you. I will go as soon as I get dressed," I stuttered nervously.

"You don't need to do that baby." She smiled seductively. "I am not upset with you. In fact I am flattered. No man has ever got so excited over me before. I must say your cock is the biggest I have ever seen, but I don't think you have used it much."

I gulped and stammered out,

"No, I am afraid that I am a virgin."

"Don't worry baby. I haven't had many men either. We will help each other," she said. Then she walked over and kissed me full on the lips.

It was like nothing I had even experienced before. Her lips were warm and inviting, her mouth slightly open. I shut my eyes and surrendered to her, enjoying the delicious sensations. She moved closer and I felt her massive chest with its erect nipples gently touch mine. This seemed to spur me on, and I reached behind her back pulling her closer so her tits were forced hard against me. They felt so warm and soft against my chest and I longed to touch them. I slowly moved my hands from behind her back to just under her arms and started rubbing the sides of her breasts slowly. I felt her moan with pleasure in my mouth as I did this, which gave me the confidence to rub harder. I moved my hands underneath her breasts, cupping as much of the succulent boob meat as I could. They were very heavy, and I now understood why she had complained of problems with her back and shoulders, lugging such heavy weights around all the time couldn't be easy. Still there were some advantages to it however. Her breasts seemed very sensitive. I began kneading the warms soft flesh gently and started rubbing her rock hard nipples with my thumbs. She gave a little twitch as I did that, and broke the kiss.

"Oh baby that feels good," she moaned, "I love having my tits rubbed."

This made me feel a bit bolder. I lowered my head to her chest and gently took her right nipple in my mouth. I started sucking gently, while massaging her left breast with my fingers.

"That feels so good," she moaned.

Then I grabbed both her magnificent mammeries and pressed them tight together so I could alternate between both nipples with my lips and tongue.

"That feels great. You have got to let me return the favour," She gasped "Sit back and relax."

I sat back against the wall of the shower and watched in awe as she ran her long slim fingers down my body to my groin. By now my cock was hard again, but was still somehow contained in my tight lycra suit, making an obscene and now uncomfortable bulge in the front. I thought she was going to grant me release but instead she smiled mischievously.

"I think I will tease you for a while," She said. "It will give you an idea of what it is like for me to be crammed into this tight bathing suit all day, constantly wanting to rip the top off to get some comfort."

Then she reached down with her left hand and pressed tight on the waistband of the trunks so the head of my cock was sealed in tight, unable to escape from the top as before. With her right she began to slowly massage my thighs before running up over the tight swimsuit and massaging my aching balls through the tight, wet fabric.

"Oh Nicole, please let me out," I gasped in a combination of pleasure and pain.

"Not yet baby," She said, and ran her fingers further up over the huge bulge distorting the front of the trunks, rubbing the exact spot where my helmet was pressed against the trunks, the very tip of the bulge.

This was too much. I felt even more blood rush into my cock and it swelled up even more, I normally reach 7 inches fully erect but this felt closer to 8. There was a moment of pain, I head a ripping sound and looked down to see that my cock had torn a hole through the front of the trunks where the fabric joined the waistband. The angry purple head of my cock thrust through the tear and the feeling of release was wondeful.

"Oh my," Nicole said in wonderment "Looks like you will have the same problem keeping swimsuits in one peace that I have."

"We both know who is to blame for that" I said gazing at her tits longingly.

"Well since you are free might as well help you out a bit," she laughed "That thing looks really uncomfortable."

She reached down and quickly pulled the remains of my trunks off before grabbing my rock hard shaft and rubbing gently over the entire length, at the same time kneading my balls. I lay back and let her work her magic as wonderful sensations racked my body. Then I felt a warm wet feeling and looked down to see she had taken me in her mouth!! I gasped and almost came then and there. She ran her tongue over my swollen helmet before taking my full erection into her mouth. After only 10 seconds or so of this treatment I felt a twitch in my balls and knew I was close to cumming. Part of me wanted to cum so badly, but I also knew that I wanted to give her pleasure first. She must have sensed my imminent orgasm as she gave me one last lick before pulling off my twitching erection just in time.

"That was wonderful," I gasped "Let me return the favour."

"I thought you would never ask," She said and turned over onto all fours with her ass in the air, the bottom of her swimsuit still covering her pussy.

I reached out to pull the thin strap of fabric away from her pussy when I remembered the cruel way she had teased me earlier. Well turnabout was fair play. I ran my fingers over the succulent creamy white globes of her ass cheeks, before dipping down between her legs and gently rubbing her pubic mound through the tight, wet lycra.

"Oh baby pull that swimsuit off, touch my pussy, rub my clit," she gasped, but I wanted to torture her a bit more.

I put my head right up to her ass and kissed her buttocks lightly. Then I moved my face directly between her legs and began lightly kissing the gently swell of her swollen pussy lips through the tight wet fabric of the swimsuit.

She moaned softly as I got progressively more aggressive with my kissing.

I centred on where I knew her clitoris was and sure enough, I felt the hard erect nub of flesh, even through her swimsuit. I began sucking it and before long felt the beginnings of muscle spasms between her legs, heralding her orgasm.

"Suck my clit," she gasped. She was getting very frustrated with my teasing and reached between her own legs, grasped the thin wet strip of fabric and pulled it to one side, baring her pussy just inches from my face.

It was magnificent, her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed surrounding her succulent pick pussy lips which were shining with her own juices. Her clitoris was fully erect and stood out a full inch, trembling slightly with the beginnings of her orgasm. At this distance I could see the entrance to her vagina, which looked so warm and welcoming all I wanted to do was sink my cock deep inside, but I knew that probably wasn't going to happen, so settled for sucking the clit directly into my mouth. I rubbed the sensitive bud with my tongue and her moans intensified to such an extent that I was sure she would cum any minute. However seconds before the muscular contractions started I felt her stiffen and pull away.

"What is wrong," I asked, worried I had done something wrong.

"Nothing," She said. "You are so good at that I was worried I was about to cum. I don't want to do that until I have felt you in my pussy. Make love to me."

She reached down and pulled her bathing suit off completely so we were both now stark naked. I gazed at her enormous breasts and succulent pussy, and could think of nothing better that loosing my virginity to her. However doubts were playing on my mind.

"Areā€¦ are you on the pill?" I said nervously "I don't have any protection with me."

"It is OK baby," she cooed "I am not on the pill as it doesn't agree with me. We will be fine if you pull out just before you cum. I know you can do that can't you?"

She reached towards my aching cock and started gently rubbing it again.

"I am a virgin Nicole. I am not sure if I will know when to pull out," I moaned, but my desire was getting the better of me and along with her ministrations, and I felt my self control weaken.

"Just a few strokes love. That is all I will need to cum you have got me so close," she gasped. "I know you can hold on that long. Please baby."

She lay back against the shower wall with he legs open, her huge tits sagging slightly under their enormous weight. I knew there was no way I could deny her, but made a mental note to pull out if I felt even close to cumming. With over a week's worth of fertile sperm in my balls I knew when I did cum the load would be massive.

I slid myself over to her and kissed her on the lips. Then I felt her hands on my cock, guiding me in.

"Don't worry lover," She said "I will show you what to do."

She reached round for my buttock and firmly gently from behind. I felt the engorged head of my cock press against her pussy lips and paused for a second. I rubbed the head all over her clitoris, creating spasms of pleasure in her body before I could stand it no longer and thrust myself all the way inside. The feeling was indescribable. She seemed as warm as a blast furnace and as wet as the swimming pool we had recently been in. I could feel every ridge and curve of her pussy with my sensitive helmet and knew I wouldn't be able to hold on very long.

"That is it baby," she gasped "now push in and out as fast as you can."

I slowly pulled out about half way before pushing back in gently. After a couple of gentle thrusts she seemed to get frustrated and pushed her pussy towards me on the upstroke forcing me deeper yet. I felt the hard wall of her cervix and almost lost it there and then. I quickly pulled out

"Sorry Nicole I almost came," I gasped.

"Oh baby, I know you can last longer than that," She moaned "Just another few thrusts baby, I am so close. Then you can pull out and I will jerk you off with my tits. I know you will like that."

I couldn't say no to that offer. I steeled myself and inserted my cock back inside her.

"Give me a go on top this time baby," She said and pushed back on my chest, forcing me over onto my back.

She rubbed those huge tits in my face and started bouncing up and down on my rigid cock, pushing harder with every bounce, forcing me deeper and deeper inside her. This was even more arousing that the first time and after only a couple of bounces I felt the first twitches of my orgasm. Unfortunately I could no nothing about withdrawing while she was on top.

"Nicole let me pull out please. I am going to cum," I squealed

"Baby just hold on. I am cumming," she shouted at the top of her voice. Then I felt the contractions beginning between her legs. The sheath of her pussy seemed to tighten round my cock and began pulsing rapidly.

"Nicole please I can't hold on. I have to pull out," I gasped one more time but she just pushed down harder.

"Don't worry. Just cum inside me," she moaned as her orgasm took hold. "Let me have all the sperm in those virgin balls. Please cum with me. I need to feel it inside me."

That did it. The spasming of her pussy, combined with her hard thrusts sent me over the edge. I felt the delicious sting of my own orgasm hit me like a freight train. My swollen, sperm filled balls tightened and with an almighty contraction forced a huge wad of cum up my cock and out of my swollen head, to be spurted deep inside her warm, fertile unprotected pussy. She must have felt it as she looked me in the eye and gasped.

"That is it baby spurt again. Keep spurting in my pussy till your balls are dry. I need it all."

I felt another powerful contraction and a second load of cum erupted from my cock then a third. I normally ejaculate 5 or 6 times when masturbating, but this time I lost count of how many times it happened. With each pulse of my balls I felt her pussy contract in sympathy, sucking each load of cum deep inside her womb to where her fertile, unprotected eggs lay. After way seemed like 10 minutes (was probably only seconds). I felt my orgasm begin to subside. However she was still fully in the grip of her epic orgasm and egged me on.

"Oh no you can't be done already. I just know you have more cum in those balls. Give me it all."

She reached down between our bodies and began roughly massaging my balls as if in an effort to produce even more sperm. It worked. I felt my flagging orgasm return with a vengeance and once again my cock started spurting its fertile load deep into her unprotected womb. By now there was so much cum that her womb was full, and it has started running out of her, between out legs and onto the shower floor.

Finally I felt her orgasm finish. She quickly jumped off me and pressed her massive melons onto my cock so the last few spurts of semen coated her huge tits. She gently massaged my down from my orgasm with her tits, before lying back exhausted. I also fell back, my mind spinning with what had just happened. On one hand I had just had the most wonderful experience of my young life. But I also knew that the massive load I had just loosed in her fertile womb may well make her pregnant.

"Nicole, that was wonderful," I said nervously "but I am afraid I didn't manage to pull out. I am so sorry."

She just winked

"Don't worry, that was wonderful for me too, I just couldn't let you pull out. I would have missed this wonderful load."

She reached between her legs and when her hand came away it was coated with my sperm. She got up and turned on the shower.

"You got the job by the way," she said as she soaked in the warm spray.

Indeed I had, we worked together at the pool every day from then on. To save journey times I moved into Nicole's flat and we had plenty more sex every night. The first few times I tried to use a condom, but she just laughed and said that if she was going to get pregnant, then that first load would have been more than enough to do it. Neither of us was surprised when she missed her next period, and 9 months later our daughter was born. By then we were already husband and wife.

12