My Luvv Pt. 02

Story Info
A man, a young woman next door, and a reason to love again.
4k words
4.56
13k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, no sex yet, but trust me there will be.

*****

I gave up on the John Wayne marathon some time after four in the morning. I had set the alarm on my phone before laying down to sleep. I didn't want to waste the day sleeping again. After relieving myself I walked to the bar and felt under the left edge of the counter's lip next to the tap. I located the secret drawer and pulled down and out. Jeff had left what looked to be roughly three fingers worth of purple buds with red, yellow, and orange hairs with a thick layer of crystals. Jeff was still the man. I had to give this stuff up when I was around Holly and the machines we used at work, but I was off for a month. A glorious, wonderful month. Inside the drawer was a lighter, but there were no papers, and no bowls. Damn. There were no empty cans either as jeff bought bottled beer or kept the tap open for parties. On the far end of the bar's counter there was a bowl of fruit. I had to remember to thank Susan for her love of fruit.

I took an apple and used a spoon to dig out a small conical hole, then used the handle to push through and connect the slender tunnel to the hole. I looked at it and decided it would work for now. i dropped a bud in and pushed it firmly down, but not too tight, lit, and inhaled. It was smooth, sweet, and - (cough, hack) I was doubled over trying to regain my breath. Damn that was such a noob move. On the other hand I remembered that the coughing does help the blood move things along. Whoa. I needed to sit down. I looked at the apple and realized I had burnt through more than I thought I would on the first try, but damn, I knew I needed to put it down.

I grabbed a beer, a towel, and looked about the pool and saw no sign of Hannah. I set the beer and towel under the shade of the umbrella on the table, looked around again, dropped trow and ran jumping into the pool. I sped across the pool underwater as I let my momentum ebb. I surfaced slowly as I neared the other side. As I came up and grabbed the pool's edge I noticed I was looking at a pair of sandals. I followed the feet to the fleshy legs and up, and noticed I was looking up a woman's dress at a thick pair of thighs I was unfamiliar with and a pair of white granny panties. I excused myself, looked away and consciously hugged the edge of the pool.

"Well, I must say, I wanted to come over and say hello, but I never expected such a lovely welcome," the woman's voice said.

"UH, sorry," I said still glancing away, "I didn't see anyone here. If you'd please turn around I'll put some clothes on to greet you in a more respectable manner."

"Nah honey, don't you worry, I just dropped by to say hello and see what has Hannah all bothered," she said as she excused herself, "Now I understand. Besides I have errands to run in town. Nice ass honey."

I hugged the pool a bit longer feeling the need to make sure it was safe. I need to put a lock on that damn gate. After a few minutes I quickly swam back to where I had dove in, scampered out, grabbed my stuff and headed in. I thought as I went in, I needed to get a shower and head into town myself. I too had an errand to run.

As I drove through town I looked for a head shop, while not legal in our state yet, our county had relaxed a lot of its marijuana policies. Unfortunately, there were none this far out of the city. Instead I pulled into a small mom and pop hardware store and headed to the brass fittings section. I found a few small stainless steel sink screens, a brass elbow, about a four inch brass pipe, and a flare fitting large enough for the screen to sit deeply. As I waited in line to check out I picked up a pack of three Bic lighters as well. When I set the parts and the lighter down the young kid behind the counter smiled and said, "Cool dude."

I laughed, accepted the change, and left feeling that this old man still had a bit of "cool" credibility left.

Once back at the house I quickly looked for a small wrench and set to work completing my improvised bowl. Just as I was to fit the screen in the flare fitting, I looked up because I heard a light knock on the french doors. There stood a beautiful Hannah in a white t-shirt tied above the navel and apparently no bra, short daisy duke jeans, and a pair of light blue flip flops. I placed the screen in the bowl, finishing my morning's work. I held it up admiring it, while I watched Hannah's expressions out of the corner of my eye. She was getting impatient, and I was loving it. I placed a bud in my new bowl and pressed it in, then headed to the door.

I stopped in front of the door and patiently studied Hannah from head to toe, shook my head sadly and opened the door.

"Well, you took long enough!" she said indignantly.

"And you as usual, miss the advantages of time and subtlety." I said, closing the door.

I walked over to my usual place in the row of recliners and turned on the tv. Hannah as expected, sat beside me. I ignored her and took a long deep drag from the bowl as the bud crackled under the application of fire. After a moment I slowly exhaled then looked to Hannah and offered her the bowl. She was still miffed I had taken so long to open the door. She accepted the bowl and lighter then stared at me for a moment as she tried to asses the situation before she spoke.

"What is it with you and this time thing? And what the fuck do you mean by subtlety?"

"Well, for one, you sit there with your legs uncrossed," as I looked directly at a pussy pressed into by closely cut jeans that allowed me to see the fleshy edges of her reddening mound, which had been freshly shaved. "I can clearly see the edge of your pussy. I can see that you have shaved. You know I want you, and yet you leave little for me to uncover in my own time and speed. Second, You've already shown me your lovely breasts and yet you wear a thin t-shirt where your areolas are clearly visible to either remind me of what I can not un-remember, or to help me make a decision to ravish you. You rush headlong at a man who has already said you are beautiful and that he wants you, and yet, like some confused school girl you publish your goods in hopes of enticing me, forcing me into a decision at your pace."

She stared at me before replying, "Forcing you?"

"No, there will be no forcing me to take you fully, completely, and with utter satisfaction. No, I decided that when I saw you rise from the water as I lost balance and fell into the glass of the door."

"You decided? What if I didn't like you? What the fuck then?"

"Time. Either way I will have those puffy smooth lips pushing out the edges of your jeans against my against my tongue before the month is over. I will suck those lovely tits of yours and caress you to a peak of passion that will have you not only screaming my name, but you will not want to go back home. I will bend you over every surface of this room, make love to you in my bed until you pass out, and then, then I WILL send you home."

She was wide eyed, mouth open in disbelief and then suddenly a damn broke, "FUCK YOU," she screamed as threw the pipe at my head, but missed, hitting the seat of the recliner in the row behind me as she turned and stormed from the room.

I laughed and then retrieved the bowl which fortunately still had the bud lodged in it. I applied fire once again, exhaled, and turned on the television to look for a good college football game. The rest of the day passed quietly as well as the next two days. I had formed a pattern. Arise, piss, eat, shower, toke, surf the web for porn (Willy wanted to come out frequently now), rub one out, swim, lunch, nap, more swimming, more porn, swimming, then dinner. I tried to keep my evenings free from routine.

The familiarity I had sensed about Hannah was confirmed Tuesday morning as I was surfing the web for tiny, small titted, young women. There in front of my eyes was the spitting image of Hannah. Her name was Sara Luvv. She was a favorite of mine to watch when I had been home. Miss Luvv had an amazing ability to make eye contact with the camera operator and had absolutely riveting facial expressions that combined with her body's reactions when she came, made me pause, backup, and repeat countless times. Her pure enjoyment and lustful need for the orgasm was evident in the desire her eyes exuded as she pushed her body to the edge as a man's cock pummeled her. I studied her closely trying to compare her face and body to that of Hannah's. I wasn't completely sure, but if I had to place money on it I'd bet quite a bit on Sara being Hannah.

I closed my laptop and considered things as if it were true. I didn't want to jump to conclusions but it would explain alot. It didn't make me want her any more or less but it was something to think about. How did it affect my thoughts of her, or the possibility of hooking up with her. Did I still want to? I know the safety standards they have in place in the porn industry, but how exacting and safe were they really? I had to stop.

I needed to consider the fact it may not be her. In fact probably not her. I knew nothing of Miss Luvv's past, but I was almost sure she wasn't from America's heartland, no matter the considerable and growing Mexican communities here. The odds just simply couldn't hold up to it being her. But, damn, did it look like her.

I needed a beer. As I walked to the bar to pull a tall draft the house phone rang. I walked behind the bar and picked up the receiver off the wall, "Hello, you've reached the Andersons."

"Dan! How the hell are you? You enjoying things?"

"Good, things have become interesting," I said thinking of Hannah, "how have you two been? Having fun I hope?"

"Quite a bit, thanks. The real reason I am calling is because of Sarah. She was well," he hesitated, "she was wondering if you and Hannah have hit it off."

"Oh we have hit it off. I've seen her tits, much of her pussy, and I have told her how I was going to fuck her and then send her home. Pissed her ass off. I haven't seen her in two days, but she'll be back," I laughed.

"You have one hell of an odd approach to getting laid."

"This girl throws herself at cock like she's a hundred mile an hour fastball. She knows she wants cock, but not why, or how to be selective. And Jeff, I am the man to teach her. After I am done, this little pet project of mine will be ready for a real man, and want more than just cock. Until then, she'll get it when I am ready," I said laughing.

"Really?" said a female's voice from behind me.

I turned and smiled as I looked at Hannah. "Yes," I said to her, and then to Jeff, "Sorry, gotta go, she just showed up for lesson number three. Okay, bye."

"Lesson three? What a fucking ego you have," she said, hands on her hips and smiling. She was wearing a mid-calf length blue summer dress, a white floral summer blouse, and a nice light blue pair of flats.

"Wonderful Dear, I see one and two have done wonders for you. Let me change and we'll go to dinner," I said as I turned and left the room. I did not wait for an answer, but knew she was receptive.

Once dressed I grabbed my wallet, keys, and cell phone, and entered the theater where she was still waiting with hands on hips. I took my left arm and hooked it through her right and led her out and around to the front of the house. Once at my car, I opened her door, held her hand as she slipped into her seat, made sure she was in and shut the door. Once strapped in myself, I started the car and asked her where she'd like to eat.

"Really? My choice?"

"Your choice. Wherever you'd like that doesn't require reservations this late."

"Okay," she said, "Drive, I'll tell you the way."

She gave me directions back into town where I had been a couple of days before at the hardware store. Oddly enough, the small family restaurant I pulled up to and parked in front of was just three doors down. It was an Italian restaurant, run, I found out later, by the first Italian immigrants to the area back in the late 1800's. It had been in operation in this very spot since 1922. Hannah had been brought here as a child and continued to come here often. Not only was she familiar with the staff, and the owners, but I would find something out about her I would have never suspected.

We were shown to our table in a softly lit corner, out of the way of foot traffic where we could talk intimately and not worry about interruptions or being overheard. Tony our waiter suggested his Mother's Lasagna, and a nice red wine that would compliment her efforts perfectly. I looked to Hannah for approval and we accepted his advice, then thanked him. He returned swiftly with fresh garlic loaves and our silverware, followed soon with our wine which was served expertly.

As he left us I looked at Hannah and said, "This seems to be a very friendly place. I can see why you chose it."

"Well, it means a lot to me. And this is something I want to share with someone who may or may not be part of my life. Is that subtle enough?"

I laughed, "Touche'. So, tell me please, why this place means so much to you?"

"Well, first of all they're family. I mean, real family. Tony's Mom is my Auntie May. When I was a kid I used to like to help her in the kitchen as my Mother and Father sat and talked while they enjoyed the wine. The first place I visited when I came back, even before I went home, was here," she finished and leaned back slowly taking a sip from her glass.

"You sound almost cryptic when you say 'When I came back.' What was it that brought you back home and where had you gone?"

Before she began to answer a soft smile appeared, "Well, when I left home I had just graduated high school and refused to follow the family's wishes to attend a private in state college. I wasn't ready for college. Sure I wanted to go, I love to learn, read, research information, but . . . I just didn't feel the time was right." she finished while watching my expression, "What? Why do you have that knowing smile on your face?"

I reached across the table and took her hands into mine and looked up into her eyes, "My Dear, even then you were learning not to rush, but to approach things at the right time, and . . . speed."

"Oh fuck you," she laughed.

Her eyes sparkled in the flickering candle light. I could not keep myself from looking into them. A million stars spun as I fell inwards, caught in the depths of a soul I felt oddly at home in, with, and near. I could feel an immense loneliness and love waiting to be unearthed. A sudden chill shot the length of my spine from the nape of my neck to my toes. What the hell was that I thought as I was ripped from the depths of her eyes.

"Dan, are you alright?" her eye bathed in genuine concern.

I brought her hands, which were still in mine to my lips and kissed them gently. For the first time my lips tasted her, and . . .

"Wow, Dan that was electric!"

"Yes, and you my Dear have a lovely taste."

She was blushing, but her right leg was not shy, it slid up left leg's outside and slowly slid back down and over the top of my foot and began a slow, sensual climb. It passed my knee and she delicately, and almost imperceptibly slid her hips forward to reach further up and along my thigh. Just as the tip of her bare foot brushed against the fabric covering my balls Tony arrived with our meal. After placing them before us with an artful flare he refilled our glasses with more wine, and excused himself.

Trying to recompose myself I turned our conversation back to Hannah, "You said this has always been run by an Italian family, but somehow I felt you were of Latino or Hispanic descent?"

"No, I am Italian," she paused, "and yes, I am also Spanish. I get the darker skin from his Moorish past. My Father's family moved here when he was a child, and he met my Mother in elementary school. They are both 57 now and have been married 25 years, but have been together for 51 of those years. He is the manager of the main branch of the local bank. He oversees operations of all four branches and is looking to add one in the City's renewing Old Town Center."

"Well, he seems to be a very accomplished man. How do they manage to keep in love over so many years?"

"IN LOVE? I don't know about in love, but I do know they love each other. They are affectionate, but in little, almost imperceptible ways. They don't talk much, kiss or show much physical affection, but you can see the love in their eyes when they look at each other, and it has a real, perceptible presence in the room when they are together."

I didn't know for sure, but I felt that on some level it was behind her need to feel the physical now, behind her rashness. Perhaps she did know what she wanted, but did not know how to go about getting it properly. We ate in silence as I feared the eventual questions headed my way.

As she finished the last of her plate's offerings, she looked up at me, "Dan, why do you have a month to be able to disappear into a place where obviously no one else is coming over to visit?"

"Hmmm, well, I am a partner with Jeff, not a large one mind you, but my work over the last two years has been dominated by making this so real and successful that my retirement days, which are really not that far off became nearly my only goal. Part of that came about because my wife left me. She left me with a letter on the kitchen table. I knew something had gone wrong in our marriage, and tried to talk to her about it but she wouldn't. She never said why, she just wouldn't. Her letter wasn't mean, just explained why she felt she had to leave. So I let her go, got the divorce by posting in the Times, and moved on. Except, Susan, our lovely Susan, thought I was stuck in the dumps and needed a break. I believe she invited me knowing you would catch my eye and perhaps bring me up from my funk."

"Was she right? Did I bring you up out of your funk? I mean, you have already told me about how you are going to please me and then send me home, but . . . "

I hesitated, took a sip that emptied my glass and answered, "Yes, you have brought me up and out of my funk. My days were on autopilot, but now there seems to be a bit of purpose, other than just getting up because it is yet another day."

She took a deep breath in and then slowly exhaled. A tension filled the room, and I wanted to pull her over the table and take her right there. I knew I had been attracted to this lovely little thing, but I never considered how much or how deep it was. I kissed her hands again and placed them back on the table. Her eyes began to draw me in again, but this time I shook it off and said, "My Dear, would you like to head back?"

"Yes," she answered as Tony arrived and I asked for the bill.

"Sir, it is on the house, Hannah would never be expected to pay here," he offered with a smile.

"Thank you Tony, but I am not family, and I would do you a disservice to expect to be treated as such."

Tony laughed heartily this time and then leaned in close and whispered, "Not yet, not yet. I can see it in the eyes of this lovely couple."

I thanked him, smiled and shook his hand. I then stood and then offered my arm to Hannah, and as Tony left to return to the kitchen, I opened my wallet and placed two hundred under the stem of my glass.

The drive home was quiet in the way of talk, but our breathing, and exchanged looks spread a crackle and hum of sexual electricity through the car. After pulling the car to a stop in the driveway, I placed it in park and turned off the engine, and tried to slow myself down as I walked around it to open Hannah's door. I took her hand and steadied her as her legs slid from the car and she rose. I pulled her in close and lifted her chin bringing her lips to meet mine. The kiss began slowly and built in passion and intensity. I leaned her back against the car as my hands slid down her back and moved to the sides and upon reaching her hips I brought my hands around to cup her ass and pulled her up tighter into me. Eventually we had to breathe and we broke our kiss.

12