My Lyn Ch. 02

Story Info
The storylines merge together.
5.3k words
4.73
52.5k
6
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

Lyn looked at me and said: 'Does my tale interest you at all? Do you want to hear more of how I ended up enjoying the lifestyle I now lead? Ben and I have more secrets to share, you know...

I told her to tell me more and we settled back together on the studio couch. Other group members passed by but paid us no attention. I saw Ben go by with Rebecca, Tim Martin's wife. They usually seemed to drift together at these dos. 'Do you mind?' I asked. Lyn smiled and shook her head. 'No, of course not. I like it to be like that. Ben set me free from any fears, guilt or shame. Perhaps you'll understand better if you let me continue Ben's tale....'

oooooo0000oooooo

I managed to get my essay finished by Tuesday afternoon and handed in on time so I was ready to meet Ben on the following Friday, as arranged. In fact we met several times during the week but there were always other friends around. We went to a party on Wednesday afternoon and lounged around together, cuddling and kissing and feeling each other up but no clothes came off. I was losing my inhibitions with Ben and would have taken off anything he wanted but I was not going to offer myself to him again. I would wait until he was ready to ask me. I knew he wanted me but I knew he was intent on finishing his story first. The main reason our clothes stayed on was that none of the other couples seemed to be into showing their pleasure in each other to anyone else.

I realized that Wednesday afternoon that I would be able to walk naked along a beach with Ben's family whenever he asked me to and that I too could do what Ben and Clare had done with his family watching me. As I went to sleep alone in my room I entered my own fantasy world where I imagined I was lying on the beach watching Clare rubbing her hand up and down Ben's cock as his mum smiled at me and asked: 'Would you like me to put some more sunblock on, Lyn?' It was just a fantasy but I felt ready to answer yes to any sexual activity that Ben approved.

Friday came and Ben arrived at 7. He was earlier than I thought we had agreed so it was lucky that I had finished getting ready. I hadn't wanted to look overdressed but I had bought a new sheer blouse and a nice, smart skirt. Short but not particularly short. My mum probably would have approved to see me so smart. I wasn't wearing tights: my legs were quite brown from a hot summer's horse-riding on Dartmoor wearing pretty brief shorts. In fact I was only wearing the blouse and the skirt with nothing on underneath. I had done my hair carefully but in a casual way and I wore a little make-up but not much. I was excited and also intrigued to hear the rest of Ben's story. Ben had awoken both my sexual imagination and my physical appetite and I felt the final episode would not shock me; in fact I was ready to be and wanted to be turned on even more than his tale already had done.

oooooo0000oooooo

I greeted him with a long kiss as we stood in the doorway to my sitting room. I had bought a bottle of red wine which I knew he preferred whenever there was a party. I offered him a glass and took one myself. We sat on the floor leaning back against the battered, bursting couch in front of the little electric fire. I'd put it on at lunchtime to make sure the room was really nice and warm. I put my glass down on the worn, thin carpet and snuggled up to Ben. He placed a hand on my knee and moved it slowly up my thigh. I don't think he'd seen me without jeans on before. As he slid his hand higher I moved my legs apart and groaned quietly. He paused and gazed into my eyes.

'You're almost irresistible, Lyn' he said with an almost suppressed smile. His hand moved higher and he became aware that I was naked under my skirt. He touched my cunt lips gently and stroked them. I responded with an urgent kiss and pulled his other hand to my breast. His tongue explored my mouth as my own hand drifted to find his cock, lying hard beneath his denims. I rubbed two fingers along it and in response he pushed a finger hard into my cunt. I thrust back towards his hand in urgent acquiescence and he pushed me down prone on to the floor and moved on top of me. We kissed and held each other alert to every physical reaction of our bodies.

'Not just yet, my love,' he whispered and nibbled the lobe of my left ear. 'Maybe later if you wish. I want you to tell me what you want when I finish and I promise the story will be finished tonight.'

He raised himself off me and then helped me to sit up. Reaching for his glass of wine he grinned: 'Cheers. Are you sitting comfortably?'

'Yes.'

'Then I'll begin.' Ben squeezed my free hand and we clinked glasses.

oooooo0000oooooo

'If you recall we were on the naturist beach near Les Sables d'Antan and it was the first time we had been on such a beach. In fact we had only been there a few minutes and my dad was looking for a place to spend the day sunning ourselves and watching the world go by. Mum and my sister Clare were some way behind with me. Mum and daughter were of similar build and looked like two sisters born a good number of years apart. I was conscious of my nakedness and of my uneven tan whereas they seemed so relaxed for their first time on a naturist beach.

Dad waved from beyond some large rocks and we followed down a path that formed a corridor between the rocks. It led out onto a beach about a hundred meters long enclosed by a semi-circle of rocks. The rocks were high enough to provide shelter and privacy for the beach but could be scrambled over if the tide caught us out. A couple were already stretched out in the sun like two fish laid out to be smoked. A family occupied the middle ground where the main pathway granted access to the beach. I think the family, probably parents and older son and daughter or perhaps son and girlfriend or similar were surprised to see us appear from our narrow defile and had not realized this path existed. Dad had found it by chance.

We decided to stay at this end of the beach and settled down. I sat up and watched. The young couple, whatever their relationship might be, were walking slowly out into the water. They seemed unaware of their nakedness and I envied them that. I sensed Clare to my left and turned. She was watching too. She smiled at me and said: 'We ought to put sunblock on before we burn, you know. Especially on those white bits.' She giggled.

'You've got white bits too, you know!' I said.

'Don't I know it,' she laughed. 'Here, make a start, Ben, please.' I took the bottle and poured some cream onto Clare's back. I rubbed it into her back and started to put it on her bottom. She didn't react at all so I went down towards her anus and made sure everything was massaged properly right down into her crutch.

'That's nice,' she muttered. I carried on down her legs and this time I said: 'I want to do all of you today, Clare, so you'll have to let me do your feet without a protest.' I wondered how she would react to me bossing her about.

'Yes sir! Three bags full, sir! But you'll have to let me do all of you after!' Lying there just across from me Clare lowered her eyes towards her feet like an obedient slave. I laughed as it was not a role Clare could ever sustain.

She rolled over and I moved on to her breasts and enjoyed playing with them even if technically I was supposed to be spreading sunblock. Clare was clearly very excited by this as her body had started to move in response to my hand and she was almost imperceptibly raising her hips up and down off her towel.

'Go lower, now!' she groaned. Not for the first time in the last few days I glanced across at my mum. She looked directly at me smiled and slowly rubbed her hand across her own crutch. She was obviously very turned on watching the two of us. 'Ask her,' she said in a hoarse voice.

I wanted to say: 'Ask her what?', but I couldn't speak. I looked down at Clare who had raised her knees up and then spread herself as wide as I felt she probably could. Clare smiled at me and said: 'Go on, Ben, do it.'

I looked again at my mum. Without a sound she gave me the reassurance I craved as I lip read these words: 'She wants you to shag her, Ben.'

I relaxed, understanding at last that all my suspicions about my parents' approval or disapproval were clear and they wanted us to be together. I positioned myself between Clare's legs and continued to apply the cream to the very tops of her inner legs and to her mound. I moved my fingers to her cunt lips and stroked them, pushing gently, inquiringly inside. She reached her arms towards my shoulders and pulled her chest up towards me and sought my lips. We kissed clumsily as she whispered in total intimacy: 'Come down on top of me please, Ben.'

I eased her down onto her back and lowered myself to her. We kissed again and I fumbled to squeeze one of her breasts and roll my fingers roughly on her nipple. She responded by finding my penis, held it and maneuvered it towards her cunt.

'Push it in. Do me, Ben. Shag me now!'

I couldn't control myself listening to what my sister was saying and I rammed myself into her. It must have hurt a little as she squealed in pain.

'Sorry', I grunted.

'No, it's all right, push again, hard.'

I did and soon after as she seemed to shudder I came and shot myself into her cunt. It felt good and I said: 'You are wonderful' and relaxed down onto her.

She replied: 'I love you, Ben,' and closed her eyes in pleasure. Shortly after she opened them and smiled at mum who smiled back and said:

'You were beautiful, both of you.'

For the first time dad made a comment and said: 'Well done, Case, well done. And you too, Ben.' Case was his pet name for Clare as when she first started to talk as a toddler 'Case' was her best effort at saying her name. It stuck.

I said, 'Yes, you're fantastic, Case.'

oooooo0000oooooo

A few minutes later Clare sat up slowly and said with renewed gravity: 'I'm all protected from the sun but you aren't, Ben. Get on your tummy and I'll do your back - and stay on your tummy for now or you'll burn something important! I'll do your front later when we've both recovered a little.' She winked at me.

Meanwhile further along the beach the family of four must have been aware of what had been going on at our end and aroused by the action both couples were now making out on the sand. In the sun it seemed a natural thing to do and no-one commented or sensed any disapproval. The couple at the far end were comatose and had never stirred.

Dad moved over next to mum and they embraced and held each other. After a few minutes dad mounted her and they shagged energetically. Eventually dad must have come and he rolled off her, his thick cock glistening with his cum and mum's juices. They both strolled down to the water and swam for a while, always staying close inshore.

Whilst they were away Clare nudged me and said: 'I'm glad we did it. I do love you, you know.'

'I love you too, I said. 'I hope I did it OK for you.'

'It was lovely,' she said. 'But I hope we can do it again soon. I think mum says that you soon get to like it!'

'I like it already!' I replied and added: 'Mum and Dad seemed to be aroused by us too.'

'Yes, said Clare. 'Watching is fun too, isn't it?'

oooooo0000oooooo

It was nearly one o'clock. The sun was at its zenith and the temperature induced lotus eaters to linger in inertia. But Clare was no Jarbahan maiden and she was keen to explore further. 'Ben', she said, giving me a gentle shake, 'turn over on your back and I'll do your front. Remember what we agreed!'

I turned over and she began to spread the cream, rubbing it carefully into me as she worked her way up my legs. As she reached the top of my legs she brushed my cock gently with her fingers.

'I think it's dead!' she tittered and scraped her finger nail along my limp shaft. It began to stir. Clare moved to my shoulders and chest and began to work back down towards my hips. Occasionally she brushed her hand again against my cock. Kneeling she moved herself in nearer to my crutch between my legs which she had spread apart. 'Trust me, Ben,' she said almost brushing her lips against mine. We kissed and she moved her creamy fingers to my cock and began to stroke. I was soon rock hard and intensely aroused. 'Lie still ', she said and built up more of a rhythm, moving her hand up and down my shaft.

'I'm going to come', I pleaded.

'Just let go', she said. I came in a sudden gush just after she had fleetingly moved her fingertips across my scrotum and sent a shiver of excitement through my balls. I sprayed cum onto her face and breasts and some fell onto my chest. Clare wiped it from her face and breasts carefully and licked her fingers, looking deep into my eyes as she did so. Then she licked the remaining cum off me and swallowed that too before tenderly licking my cock clean of any remaining cum.

'Where did you learn to do that?' I stammered.

'Mum told me what I should do and said you would like it. I wanted to see if you did and I wanted to taste your cum. I liked it. But most of all I wanted to please you and now I'll always be your first lover, won't I? '

I grinned at her, squeezed her hand and kissed her very tenderly. 'I'm hungry,' I said. Dad said 'Me too.'

We ate.

oooooo0000oooooo

Ben looked at me, clearly seeking a sign of my reaction. I think he had become more confident that I would not beat him over the head with a heavy object or run screaming from the room crying 'Help, incestuous rapist' but he still wanted reassurance that he could tell me these things and not disrupt our increasingly passionate displays of tenderness.

'Touch me again, please' I asked and he unbuttoned another button of my blouse and put his warm hand on one of my erect nipples. 'No, I mean touch me.. you know..'

'Go on, say it' he urged.

'I looked him in the eye, my face close to his and said: 'I want you to put your fingers in my cunt, please.' I relaxed and leaned back in a kind of relief. I was sure now that the end of the story might excite me but it would do no harm to us. Ben pushed two fingers firmly into my cunt and found my clitoris. I stifled a scream as he explored me. I came. I cried a little, in happiness, as I kissed him.

'Now you go on,' I eventually managed to mumble.

oooooo0000oooooo

So, for the last time Ben resumed his family tale.

After lunch we all went for a swim and then sunned ourselves for a while. Clare danced off over the rocks to get some ice-creams and came back panting with drips of melting ice-cream on her tummy and legs. We all got our ices and I helped Clare clean herself up. Not by licking her as I bet you were expecting, but just by pouring some bottled water on a towel and wiping the stickiness away.

By about four o'clock we were the only group left on the beach and shadows were starting to stretch darkening fingers across the sand. As the temperature dropped we were ready to pack up and go. It seemed normal now that with our bags in one hand Clare and I held hands with our free hand and followed mum and dad who were doing the same. We seemed a very normal, happy family which is exactly what we still were.

That night mum cooked and we sat around playing Scrabble which Clare was depressingly good at. Mum and Clare were the experts in several areas it seemed. As if she was discussing the shopping list for the local 'Mammouth' hypermarket trip she said when no-one in particular was contributing to the family chatter: 'By the way if you two want to use the same room there's no need to wait until we're asleep or something. Your dad and I want you to be open and proud of your feelings for each other. We're perfectly happy for you to share the same room when you want.'

I looked across at Clare who pulled a face at me. 'You want me to actuallysleep with him? That's a disgusting idea. I bet he snores or something!'

'I wouldn't sleep with you anyway', I retorted. 'Not even if you agreed to let me..'

'Let you what?' she stuttered and then she started laughing. 'You never can tell when I'm teasing,' she said. 'If you want to come to my room anytime I'd love to see you.' She walked a couple of paces across the lounge area and knelt at my feet. 'Am I forgiven?'

I drew her to her feet and pulled her close, giving her a tap on her bum. We were all back in our normal clothes although this time maybe it was me who first thought it would be nice to go round the chalet naked too when the four of us were alone. 'Yes, I forgive you. After today I could forgive you anything as long as you let me relive today once more.'

'We can practice again tonight if you want,' Clare said. There was none of her normal mischief in her eyes; Clare was making a sincere practical suggestion and I knew I did want to practice with her.

'As long as you show us your love again tomorrow on the beach.' said mum.

'Same beach?' said dad.

'No', said mum. 'Can we try somewhere where there are more people to watch and to watch us?'

That night I undressed in my room and waited a while, sitting on the edge of the bed. I didn't want to interrupt Clare before she was ready. After ten minutes when I was about to go across to Clare's bedroom she poked her head round my door and said: 'Are you coming?'

'I didn't want to rush you,' I said rather lamely.

She spread her legs slightly to gain a firm footing and then reached her arms out to mine to haul me to my feet. We went to her room where the bed was simply covered with one white sheet.

'I want you to do whatever you want tonight, Ben. I want you to fuck me. Not shag me but take me without asking whenever you want. I want to be exposed to your desire however unsure you are I want you to do it. I'll tell you later if there are some things I didn't like. But tonight there are no rules as long as you remember I love you.'

I wasn't shocked but I was incredibly turned on and rock hard. We flopped down on the bed and our bodies intertwined. Soon my fingers were exploring her cunt avidly and she begged to have my cock inside her too. I fucked her long and hard and noisily. Mum and dad must have heard us. We both came and then just lay together. After a while I became aware of Clare's steady, rhythmical breathing. In the moonlight I realized she had drifted off to sleep. Some time later I too fell asleep with my beautiful sister in my arms and with her legs still tangled in mine. It had been an amazing day.

Far from a night of endless orgy as Clare had almost suggested, we had made love and fallen asleep. In the morning I stirred as I became aware that Clare, still beside me, was stroking my cock. It had risen to the occasion and I realized my sexy sister had deliberately wanted to turn me on as I woke.

'May I?' she asked as she scooted her head down towards my stiffened rod and started to lick. Slowly she took more of it into her mouth and was giving me an amazing blowjob. I moved until I could start to lick my sister out and slowly pushed my tongue between her cunt lips as I sought out her clit. Clare was groaning in ecstasy and I was losing control. 'God, I love you' I tried to say as I came in her mouth and shot hot semen down her willing throat.

'I'm coming too!' she shrieked as she arched her spine and shuddered to a trembling halt. Slowly we both calmed into a loving embrace as we turned to give ourselves mouth to mouth affection. We kissed and nuzzled together. Clare whispered: 'Last night when I was teasing you, you said you wouldn't sleep with me not even if I let you.... What were you going to say?'

'I couldn't have said it anyway,' I said 'not in front of mum and dad, so it was best I stopped.'

'Tell me now, please.'

'I was going to say: ''Not even if you let me fuck you in the arse.'' There, I've said it.' I stared at her unsure what she would now say. 'Do you think I'm disgusting?'

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12