My Magazine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Hughes dyed her hair – it was reddish at present. Her make-up was far too heavy, the blue under her eyes looked like the night sky just before the moon started to rise above the horizon. She wore far too much lipstick and her teeth looked ready to rip into flesh. Her body was okay but her rounded belly was a little too obvious and for a relatively solid woman her breasts were rather small – in fact she'd just miss being flat-chested.

But despite all that, she had the most incredibly shapely legs, even better than Jenni's. They were long and disappeared under the rather short skirt or dress of the day, but more than once Garth had observed a flash of creamy thigh tops, indicating that she wore stockings.

But somehow Mrs Hughes did not project that connectivity with him, and no doubt the feeling was mutual, but how he'd arrived at that conclusion he had no idea. At least it was better to occupy his mind on that kind of triviality than to take in the comment about sparrow droppings as the event of the day on TV's 'Coronation Street'.

Garth suddenly had a real thought: why had he agreed to allow Jenni to become so involved in his recruitment programme? All he'd intended was to get her to write the ad as she was a journalist, and hopefully would produce something better than he could. Now it had ended up with her managing the pre-selection progress.

Bloody hell; it was amazing how women could act almost completely indifferent and yet walk away with the prize!

Women didn't think like men at all. Basically men weren't devious. He thought of Lois, who two weeks ago at the gym had stood watching him lifting fairly light weights, while towelling herself dry and cooling down.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Lois. Nice body."

Garth had anticipated that she'd make some kind of personal remark, having been bold enough to introduce herself, so didn't drop the bar on to his chest in shock. Instead he gently let the bar rest across his hipbones, noting that Lois' gaze was a little lower.

"Hi," he replied. "I've noticed you around here quite a bit. You really seem to push yourself."

She ignored that and asked him if he'd like to join for her a cup of coffee. He followed her as she drove straight passed the coffee shop for another five miles, making two turns and \then entered a residential property, parking outside the closed garage. Garth parked out on the street and went up the path and into the house, closing the open door behind him.

"Come here, big boy," she said.

At little later she lit a cigarette. They were lying on the lounge floor, naked.

"When will your husband be home, supposing there is a husband?" Garth yawned unable to supress it.

"He'd down the passage in the bedroom."

Garth leaped to his feet, whispering "Shit."

"Just relax," she said. "It's Wednesday night which is his golf afternoon and session in the bar he'll be in bed drunk and asleep."

Garth hurriedly exited from Lois' house in his underpants and carrying his clothes.

At gym on Monday evening Lois walked passed and tossed Garth's missing shoe on to his belly as he was lifting light weights.

"He'll be in Nelson this Wednesday if that will make it less traumatic for you," smiled Lois as casually as if asking him to clear her mail while she was away on holiday.

Never in his life had Garth asked women to have sex with him. He wasn't courageous enough. Yet they seemed to have no problems, and the women who'd asked him to perform the deed seemed bemused by his shyness and that seems to intensify their interest.

Garth wondered – as he'd done so many times in the past – what was Jenni's attitude to sex.

There had been a few men in her life and he'd known three of them and she'd lived with Snowy for several months and several times he'd gone out with those two to dinner. Garth had been rather disappointed that she'd not asked him to ... whatever. Somehow, he could not think of Jenni lying under him. She was too good for that.

She had confessed somewhat drunkenly one evening, when he'd partnered her to an award presentation, that only two men that had been close to her had never made love to her. Garth knew he was one, so demanded to know who the other one was. She teased him, trying to make him guess but he declined to do that. The other one must have been that journalist she'd met early in her career and who even today was working close to her. It was that chap Wiggins.

More Coming