My Maid

Story Info
Employer seduces maid.
1.9k words
4.2
130.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

I'm slowly building up a web design business. There're a million customers out there, just looking for someone like me to come and help them to latch onto the internet. Sometimes I suspect that there are also a million web design companies trying to leach my customers away.

The nice thing about my sort of business is that you can work from home. For the start-up phrase, anyway. Once I'm established and need extra help is the time to worry about a proper office. Being in the office all the time means that I'm freely available.

Mind you, I'm working long hours, but I'm also starting to make some decent money. The trouble was that when it is a choice between work that is interesting and makes me money or housework that is boring, which do you think wins? After one Sunday afternoon of frantically running around trying to clean up my sty, I yielded to necessity.

Next day I hired a maid service to come in one day a week.

Later that week the maid turned up for the first day on the job. One look at her and I knew I should have hired a maid a long time ago. She was young and pretty. About twenty, creamy complexion, red hair, green eyes. To add to the delectable picture was a high firm breast with some nice cleavage and a short dress with a lovely pair of long shapely legs on display.

My first thought was to wonder why the woman wasn't a model or something. I explained what I wanted and she got right down to work while I got on with mine.

After a while I heard Kelly, that was her name, humming in the hall. Having just finished one job, and not needing to start the next immediately, I wandered out to see how she was getting on.

In my hallway I have a chair and a whatnot. The chair was there because I didn't know where else to put it, and it would remain there. It has proved useful on occasions. The whatnot (who thinks up these wacky names for bits of furniture) had a series of odds and end on it. That is what it's for, after all.

Kelly was bending over, cleaning off the bottom shelf of the whatnot. Bending, not crouching, which had resulted in her short dress riding high up her bottom. Really high, giving me a lovely view of a pretty tush lightly covered in lace trimmed panties. Her legs were slightly parted so I also had an excellent view of a certain mound, also lightly cover in pink panties.

Talk about your case of instant lust. There was no way known I could refrain from stroking that bottom. I mean, if you don't try, you don't get anywhere. I had an instant response.

Not the one I wanted, but a response. Kelly was standing and facing me in an instant, red of face and vocal of tongue.

How dare I? She was the maid and that was it. End of story. She didn't have to put up with assaults upon her person. Never touch her again. She'd report me to the company and I'd be banned.

I got the gist of what she was saying. Thank you, but no thank you, to any sexual exploits. I humbly apologised, assuring her it was a moment's aberration and would never happen again. I then retreated to my office.

Kelly finished off her work and departed and I continued with mine.

The following week Kelly returned but this time, while that enticing cleavage was still there, she was wearing jeans. Tight jeans that made me want to rip them off her, but at least they weren't a short skirt that would flash panties at me.

The visit was concluded peacefully. She worked, I worked, and she departed, unmolested.

The third week Kelly was back to wearing a short skirt. Actually, she was wearing one of the shortest skirts I'd ever seen. I could almost swear I could see the edge of her panties when she walked. I carefully didn't look.

Then the humming in the hallway started. And it seemed to keep going longer than I would have expected. I gave up and wandered out to see what Kelly was doing.

At the risk of repeating what I've previously said, Kelly was bending over, cleaning off the bottom shelf of the whatnot. Bending, not crouching, which had resulted in her very short dress practically vanishing. I had a view of a pretty tush, untouched by anything so onerous as panties.

Kelly had chosen to wear a thong, a miniscule thong that left her bottom on full display. As for her vulva, that was on full display as well, apart from a remarkably narrow piece of material that managed to cover her slit. She must have glued it in to place to keep it there.

Lust arose, as was to be expected, but so did anger. Kelly was deliberately flaunting herself, wanting to see what would happen. She'd probably spent ten minutes dusting the whatnot, waiting for me to appear.

There was only one way to test the waters. Jump in. She'd either submit peacefully and happily or go into her song and dance routine. I suspected that she was waiting to spring into her 'how dare you' speech.

I planted my hand firmly on that nice white bottom, middle finger curving between her legs to press against her slit. She hadn't expected me to be quite so blatant, apparently, and she was squealing as she reared upright.

Kelly was spinning to face me, mouth opening to start her rant, and found herself giving a squawk of shock. As soon as I'd goosed her I'd turned to sit on my hallway chair. (Like I said, it comes in useful.) I caught Kelly's arm as she reared and spun and a light tug just kept her momentum going.

Kelly sprawled across my lap and my hand came down to deliver a firm spank on her effectively bare bottom.

Kelly squealed and I spanked. I gave her half a dozen good hard spanks before she was able to stop squealing and start protesting.

"Stop it," she wailed. "Why are doing this? I haven't done anything."

I paused for a moment.

"You deliberately posed in a fashion to show off your assets, and you made sure you were showing as much of them as possible. The only way to have displayed more would have been to roll up naked, and you probably considered that. Teasing a man is not nice and has consequences. Enjoy them."

Seeing I wasn't currently spanking I took the opportunity to remove Kelly's thong.

"Wait, wait, wait," she howled. "Why are you taking my panties off? You don't need to do that. My bottom's already effectively bare."

"And don't we both know it. I pulled these down because I wanted to. Besides, they'd get in the way if I poke you here."

I poked and Kelly screamed.

I laughed and resumed the spanking, making sure that her mound received a fair share of sharp spanks.

Satisfied at last that Kelly was suitably chastised, and her bottom a nice shade of red, I stood her back on her feet.

"Now you do know what happens to naughty girls who tease men don't you?" I asked her as I turned her to face the wall.

Kelly nodded her head, snivelling a little. Her bottom smarted.

"Yes," she said softly. "They get spanked."

"Don't be silly," I chided her, pushing her closer to the wall. "The spanking was just to help you get worked up. This is the real penalty."

'This' was my cock pressing hard between her buttocks. My hand moved down and between her legs, massaging. I pressed a knee between Kelly's legs and she shifted, moving them apart. A little adjustment and my erection was between her legs and pressing urgently against her.

I pushed up and Kelly's pussy yielded and granted me right of way. I pushed harder, pleased to find her both wet and tight. Keeping up a firm pressure I moved steadily into her, finally sheathing myself fully inside her.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"What? It feels like you're raping me. How's it supposed to feel?"

"Don't be difficult," I told her. "Is it comfortable? Are you happy with it like this or do you want to try a different position?"

"Why ask me?" Kelly wanted to know. "You're the rapist, remember."

"But you're part of it," I pointed out. "It would be inconsiderate of me not to make allowance for your preferences. You haven't answered the question. Are you comfortable or would you like to change position?"

"I'm fine," said Kelly, and it seemed to me that she was under a little strain. Probably wanted to scream at me, but didn't quite dare.

"OK. Just move with me. If you want to change position, just let me know."

I started moving. A slight pressure, to let her know that things were starting up, then I withdrew. This time my entrance was a lot firmer. No need to be tentative as her body was ready. Kelly squeaked a protest as I drilled in, but she also pushed back to meet me.

My hands were itchy. I needed to do something with them. And that something involved breasts. I pulled Kelly's top loose and unhooked her bra. After that it was the work of a moment to slide my hands around her and capture her breasts.

The fun increased. I was driving into Kelly hard and she was responding with what seemed to be unfeigned enthusiasm, while I teased her breasts and tormented her nipples. She was squealing and gasping, giving every bit as good as she got.

Things were moving along nicely, and I sensed that Kelly was starting to show signs of expecting an orgasm in the near future. So I pulled out and stepped back. Kelly just froze, turning a stunned face to look at me.

"Strip," I said. "I want to see you."

Isn't it amazing how fast a woman can remove her clothes when she wants to? Seconds later Kelly was standing there naked, eyes slightly glazed with lust.

"Lie down," I said softly, and Kelly sank down onto the carpet.

I sank down between her knees, my cock pressed lightly against her lips again. She gave an upwards twitch of her hips and I drove in hard. She just groaned and wrapped her legs around me, clinging to me as I started once more to pay serious attention to her.

I pounded her hard, while she clung, squealed, and gave her all. It was a case of lust triumphant all the way as we took and gave pleasure, each of us doing our best to drive the other wild.

I guess Kelly won, as I finished up climaxing first, but it was a pyrrhic victory, as she went up in flames at the first splash of my seed.

She lay there, completely done in, while I disengaged and tidied myself up, not that I wasn't breathing heavily and moving slowly.

Eventually Kelly sat up, still looking slightly dazed. Then she seemed to recollect what had happened, blushed, and reached for her clothes.

"Leave them," I said.

She gave me a startled look.

"It's quite pleasant inside," I pointed out, "and I enjoy looking at you. You can finish your work dressed the way you are."

It was interesting. She blushed, but made no demurral. Instead she rose smoothly to her feet and set to work.

Next week was going to be interesting, assuming I wasn't blacklisted. I wondered if I could make her strip and do all the housework that way.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers