My Maid Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the inside of her left thigh and once again traced a path upward with the tip of my tongue, slowing a bit as I got close to the centre of her womanhood, then licking with increased pressure along the perineum, causing her hips to rise off the bed. I placed my hands on the insides of her thighs, gently spread her legs as far as they would comfortably go and slowly swept my tongue from bottom to top, the length of her pussy, causing another shudder to radiate through her body. She gasped, then let out a tiny scream and for a brief moment I thought she'd climaxed but couldn't be sure. Sunita was so wet; my tongue swished across the soaked lips of her cunt.

My first licks over her vaginal area were long and slow as I parted the thick bush with my fingers and planted my mouth over her heated core. From bottom to top, with my tongue flat and broad across her open labia, steadily and firmly, I licked her over and over again, pulling my tongue away just shy of her clitoris. Her clit was poking out of its hood, fully engorged and begging for attention. I thought if I touched it with the tip of my tongue it would be all over - I'd send my maid over the edge in a mind-blowing orgasm - crashing like storm waves upon the shore. But I didn't want it to be over just yet; we had been going on for considerably more than an hour and I noticed the light constantly growing brighter although the drapes in her room were drawn.

I continued licking upward, varying from Sunita's centre by alternating licks along each side of her mons - to cover every inch with my tongue. By this time my face was completely drenched in her juices and I was able to savour that special nectar that only an aroused woman can give. She seemed drenched with desire, sprawled flat on her back, breathing fast and moaning with lust. In the increasing but still dim light, beads of sweat glistened on her body. Her nipples were rock hard and poking out as her breasts heaved up and down. My hands had her boobs enveloped in a soft embrace as I used my palms to keep her stiff nipples hard and upright.

After stroking her vaginal lips for some time, I brought my hands down from her breasts and placed them on the insides of her thighs next to her crotch. Using my fingers gently alongside my tongue, I finally licked her protruding clitoris. Sunita bucked so wildly when I did that, I almost strained my neck with the jolt. But I stayed on her clit for a few moments, licking it tenderly till I finally wiggled the tip of my tongue on it for a few seconds. I pulled away for a brief count and then did it again. She grabbed my head with both hands and held it down to her pussy, thrusting her hips upwards to mash into my face.

I knew Sunita was in the throes of complete abandonment, unaware of her conscious state; everything she did now was born of pure animal instinct. I bore down on her clit with my tongue and started licking in frenzy. I lashed her clitoris, sucked on her labia, my mouth clashing against her cunt as she continued to drench my face with overflowing juices. She continued to hold my head in place, and her hips kept jerking off of the bed. I could feel her impending climax building - her hips rose up she arched her back and started to scream in pure abandon, thrashing her head from side to side on her pillow as she exploded in an orgasm she quite possibly had never experienced before. Over and over again she convulsed, riding each wave as it racked her body; to me it seemed as though bolts of lightning shot directly from my tongue to her clit, up her spine, through her heart exploded in a full body orgasm.

As her body relaxed, I continued to gently lave her pussy as though I was licking off the last remnants of cream from her cup, careful not to touch the highly sensitive clitoris. Her fingers unclenched as she released her grip on my hair and her breathing began to slow gradually. I heard a deep sigh after almost a minute and then what I thought were sobs. I pulled myself up along the length of her body till my face was above hers. "What have I done, Sahib? I am sorry" she gasped between gasps of breath and I noticed tears in her eyes. "Shhhh!" I sounded into her mouth as I locked my lips with hers. I kissed her mouth, sucked her lips, kissed the tears away from her eyes and held her close to me. "Shhhh!"

My penis was now aching because it stayed rampantly firm for what must have been close to two hours. I wasn't going to let my maid get emotionally drained even she was physically coming down from a high. I kissed her mouth again, holding her face firmly in my hands. I then slid down her body till my face was between her breasts, my hands drawing them against each other and rubbing from the outside in. I took a nipple in my mouth and nibbled gently on it, the other one between my fingers titillating them both back to an almost immediate erection. I felt my stiff penis between her thighs and moved my hips so she could feel the hot stiffness against her flesh.

As I mouthed her massive boobs, I slid my hands down the side of her body and slipped them under her hips. I grabbed her buttocks and lifted up her body as I ground my cock against her. My own torso was raised and I looked down between our bodies; my thick penis was clearly visible in the morning light that had filtered into the room. The girth looked massive as it rested on her belly, the thick mat of Sunita's furry pussy equally visible further down. I saw that she was straining to look down as well; I felt her stir and there was what seemed like an immediate rise in body temperature. I needed my maid to go back into the frame of mind that we had been in since I woke her up in her bed a couple of hours ago. We would handle our emotional baggage later!

She was silent for a while, contemplating what she saw and seeming to make up her mind about something. She reached for my face and smothered it with kisses as she climbed on top of me and pushed hard against my erection, sliding up and back until it felt like my penis was on fire from the friction against the thick mat of pubic hair and the hot wetness of her pussy juices. Her tongue found mine and we explored each other's mouths while I turned her on her side and began massaging her breasts. In turn, she used her leg to rub against my throbbing erection while her frenzied response to my fingers sent ripples of anticipation through her body. I reached for her pendulous boobs and gave her nipples and aureoles a rough chafe till I could hear her breath come in sharp gasps and a groan escaping from her mouth.

"Oh, Sahib," she mumbled. "Again it is happening to me." She kept softly whispering words in her language which I was unable to decipher but I was incredibly aroused by her apparently approaching orgasm without my even touching her vagina. When I had turned her on her back and placed myself between her legs, I looked down and realized I was bigger than I could ever remember being. When Sunita looked down at my manhood, I heard her catching her breath quietly. But she lifted her legs, bending at the knees and pulling them up and apart with her hands, as if demanding that I enter her immediately.

With every passing minute the room got increasingly illuminated. I paused for a brief moment soaking in the vision of this beautiful creature; I stared at her face for a while as she looked into my eyes, I wondered at those marvellous breasts and the dark chocolate colour of her aureoles and the size of her hard nipples, I peered down between our bodies and tried to get a better view of her thick pubic bush. But I was craving release like an addict, needing to spew my cum all over this body or maybe even inside her. I did not have a condom but somehow I didn't care although I should have. But I was way past caring.

Carefully, I placed the blazing tip of my penis against the outer folds of her vagina and leaned forward to kiss her as I nestled myself cautiously into the opening. Sunita was incredibly wet with her juices seemingly flowing incessantly out of her cunt and down the inside of her thighs and rump trailing to her anus. I felt her body tense as I pushed my cock gently into her; I assumed out of anticipation.

And then I had the shock of my life. It hit me like a massive bolt of lightning; my mind went into a whirl as I felt a slight giddiness. I had felt the strong resistance of Sunita's unbroken hymen. My lips were against hers and I felt the softness before I tasted salty tears as they ran down her cheeks to mingle with our kiss. And when I didn't proceed, she grabbed me hard around the arms and said, "Now Sahib. Please do it now. Sahib I love you. I want you take me please." With that, she wrapped her strong legs around my back and pulled until I had no choice.

Her pleading seemed to rekindle my desire and take me in one nanosecond beyond the edge that my sudden high emotional voltage had placed me on. With the pull of her vice like hold on my back, I thrust forward with no control whatsoever. I felt the tip break though, it was like pushing into a tightened clamp, and once I had made it past the initial tightness, she let out a scream I feared might be heard outside the apartment. The tightness continued to squeeze me as I went deeper, and her screams turned to incoherent gurgles. Still, she did not resist and kept pulling me downward with her legs until I was nearly halfway in. Her breathing had gone from long gasps to a jerky staccato, as if she was in labour, and her head began swinging from side to side, whipping her hair against her tear-stained cheeks.

I stopped then, because I couldn't stand seeing her in such pain, but the moment she felt this, she increased the pressure against my back. "No ... No stop please," she said between short frantic breaths. "Sahib, ahhhhh! My Sahib. Now please. Push to me hard." She continued in frenetic whispers, again speaking fast and urgently in her language.

And so, with intense trepidation, I lowered myself again, feeling the unbelievably sensual tightness of her virginity against my yearning skin. I had gone in another inch or so and was moving slowly, when she lifted her legs from my back and laid them over my shoulders, leaving no impediment between us. And when I made one last thrust with all my weight behind it, I felt myself hit the very bottom of her vaginal cavity.

The sensation of smashing against that final wall, combined with the tightness and her blood curdling scream followed by her heavy breathing was more than I could handle, and I slammed into her again and again. Somehow, my sweet darling maid managed to open herself even more, urging me on, and our bodies came together so completely that I penetrated her depths even farther. Still, the excitement and thrill of feeling I had gone so far was so strong I couldn't stop, and as she writhed beneath me like a captured animal, sobbing and shaking with a mix of pain and pleasure, I came with an explosion. I felt my fluids surge from me like molten lava into the ultimate depths of her, and my violent contractions went on for what seemed like hours.

She was sobbing uncontrollably now, and again, I started to pull out, but she stopped me by squeezing her vagina even tighter. So, in spite of my exhaustion, I bowed to her obvious desires. Slowly, as if coming out of some kind of trance, her shuddering and convulsing waned, and she let her legs fall to the side, reaching out for me. Once she had me in her arms she began to coo softly into my ear, reassuring me that she was alright and insisting that I not withdraw. She ruffled my hair as she hugged me tighter. We lay like that until our senses seemed to return to near normal, while I felt myself shrink inside her. I also felt a strong flush of warmth flowing between us.

Slowly, Sunita's contractions continued and strengthened until I realized that I was growing hard again. I was exhausted, spent, with nothing left but a continuing desire and intense love for her, but I could tell that even after all the trauma and pain, she wanted me again. As I grew hard and thick inside her, she raised her legs, offering me every inch of her depth and begging me without words that I could not understand. I had already had two of the most intense and satisfying orgasms of my life, and was astonished to find myself seeming to grow again to the point of nearly bursting. Another gush of warmth told me that even she had managed to come back completely, and it mingled with the blood to provide the lubrication necessary for me to begin moving in and out. And this time, even though there was obviously still some discomfort, her responses told me that the pain was mingling with pleasure to such a point of intensity that she was approaching orgasm again.

I was unaware of how many times Sunita had climaxed that night and morning but my own had been the most intense I could ever remember. I had cum deep inside her, my cock had pulverised her cunt and I was slowly coming to terms that I had taken her virginity. I knew she had cum when I sucked her vagina and her clitoris, I knew she had come when my penis had rubbed the outside of her cunt, but I had not brought her to a final climax while I was inside her. So I started with slowed down thrusts, making them long and deep and as sensual as I could, and she responded by rising up to meet me. When she again lifted her legs to my shoulders, I increased the depth until I once again felt myself crash into the very limit of her vagina. Now her responses included short, quiet exclamations each time I hit bottom, and as I sped up and used more force, these turned again to screams, though I could tell that the pain had been replaced by pleasure this time.

I was aware that my swollen cock had a massive girth and her virginal cunt was tight and this experience would also result in considerable pain. But I had ravished her on her urging and perhaps not considered the hurting that she must have been going through. But as the minutes went by and my engorged manhood stroked her like a well oiled piston, together we increased our intensity until our bodies were slamming against each other with wet slaps and I felt I was going even deeper than before. My penis slapped again and again into that final barrier, and her screams turned into frantic gasps, as we approached orgasm together. Finally, just when my body felt like it had nothing left, she let out a guttural moan, and we came at the same instant. Still, Sunita continued to grind her body against me as if she needed more, and I responded with all the energy I had left in a waning frenzy of thrusting and driving as deep as I possibly could, until she lay under me like a rag doll, lost to the world around her in complete and utter satisfaction.

She lowered her legs back to the bed as my penis deflated to some extent, taking a long while for the blood to go back into its mainstream. I lay on her completely exhausted, my face in the pillow next to her head. After a few minutes I rolled off her body, very slowly, feeling my penis withdraw unhurriedly from her, slithering out in a final suction induced pop. I now lay on my back, one arm beneath her neck as she turned her body and nestled her face against my chest. I felt the cool wetness of our mixed juices in her cunt against my thigh as I drifted off to a very deep unconsciousness.

I awoke almost six hours later, a little past noon. I'm used to sleeping frequently in strange hotel rooms on beds that are not my own so I wasn't very perturbed at my surroundings when I woke up. There was a duvet draped over me and the drapes were still drawn so the light, though much brighter than the night, was not disturbing to the eye. But it took me a few moments to realise where exactly I was. The memories of the night and early morning came flooding back in a cascading rush that left me confused; there was the high adrenaline joy of the passion and eroticism of the night, there was the wonder of Sunita offering up her virginity to me, there was the perplexity of how our relationship would evolve going forward, and there was the hesitant embarrassment about how I would behave and act in the next few minutes trying to get from her bedroom to my own.

I got out of my maid's bed, found my jeans draped over a chair and slipped into them. Under the denims lay my t-shirt which I put on and then opened her bedroom door tentatively. The first thing I saw was a sheet of paper on the dining table saying "gone for shopping"; a great sense of relief enveloped me as I walked across the living room to my own bedroom.

*******