My Male Cunt Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
She became a Mistress to a submissive male online.
865 words
3.71
56.8k
13
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers

Nadine just woke up from one of the kinkiest dreams she’d ever had. She sighed and said, “Wow, what a dream, it either means I need to go shopping for a hot pink bra, matching panty, garter belt, hose and heels. On the other hand, Skip, my new friend (who is a cross dresser) needs to buy one for our hot intimate cam-chats. Better yet, buy us both a matching set.

When she first met him online, she said to myself, “Oh shit, not another guy who loves to wear woman’s clothing. He is probably an old ugly fart who can no longer get his dick up, or a fucking fag.”

Nadine had never done anything like this before. She loathed the humiliation and pain people used just for sexual pleasure. Or at least she did until she learned there was many phases of it. She had no idea she would soon become a Mistress to a submissive male online.

After chatting with Skip a few times, she found it exhilarating. It thrilled her whole body and made her cum harder then she had for a long time. Skip, who she calls, my-male-cunt-slut, is a normal hot blooded sexy man who just happens to get off wearing woman‘s lingerie.

Skip, at first, must have thought Nadine would blow him off and type, sorry-not interested, like many woman he chatted with did. Somehow she was different. She accepted him as a hot sexy person, who was kinky…just like her.

He told her, “Nadine, we can role play as a Mistress-sub and if you don’t like it, I will understand.”

To his surprise, she accepted, saying she was curious and want to try it. “Oh, fuck, she was one hot BBW. Just the kind of woman he liked. When she talked dirty, he nearly came right then in his pants.

Nadine said to him, “Cunt, go change into the black bra and panty set you were telling me about. Do It Now, or you will not be able to chat with me!”

He typed, “Yes Mistress! “ He could hardly run fast enough or dress with out blowing his load.

Then he typed, “I‘m back Mistress.” Not daring to say anything else. His dick was throbbing and dripping precum like crazy. Fuck he loved it.

She then told him, “Turn on your cam cunt, I want to see if you did exactly what I told you to do. Don’t ask me to turn mine on slut, because you have to earn that privilege. Now, stroke that hard cock thru the silky fabric... do it! That’s it my fucking slut, rub it, now pinch your nipples hard, I want to see the hot perky nipples, or I will leave this chat and you will not hear from me again! Play for me, BITCH! And don‘t say a thing till I tell you it’s Ok to speak!!”

Skip did as ordered, ran his fingers over his cock, felt it throb, and thought, “I hope this pleases my Mistress.” He dared not talk. She’d leave and his life would be crushed. He needed her as much as she needed him.

Nadine yelled, “Oh that’s good, my little cock-sucker, make your Mistress’s clit throb. Hell, if you think I am showing you my cunt…I’m not!“ She loved it. Never would she dream this type of sex would make her clit swell so big and throb so hard…..GOD she wanted him to be there servicing her.

Skip continued to stroke his hard cock, and pinch his nipples hard. They were protruding like little bullets under the sheer black bra.. “Oh god.” He thought. Please, Mistress, let me cum for you and eat it.

Nadine typed, “You have done well my male cunt. As your reward, I will let you remove your silk panties and jack off for me, but you must eat it for me.”

She watched the male cunt do as instructed, and since he could not hear or see her, she typed and screamed, “You fucking bitch, I am cumming!”

She then typed, “Maybe next time, you might see me, on cam! First, you must do this, and write me ALL the details. Wear your pantyhose to work every day this week and nothing else under them. If you fail to write me by Saturday, we will not chat again…you fucking son of a bitch!!!

Nadine left the chat still turned on. She thought, “I wonder if I did what a mistress was suppose to do. I must have, that male slut came so fucking hard.

Since she was alone, she lay down on her bed and slid her 8-inch vibrator deep in her cunt hard. She fucked her cunt slowly until the vibrator it was coated with her juices. Then put it against her anus and pushed the toy slowly in her tight asshole. She rubbed her clit vigorously and shouted, “OH, FUCK, I love it, I‘m cuming!

When she finished, she laid back and thought of all the ways she could humiliate her male slut. Then said, “I will just have to go online and study Mistress-Sub relationships. That fucker belongs to me now!”

Edited by Vern Hoops

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers