My Man!

Story Info
He brings her to a gushing orgasm.
550 words
3.21
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeftyD
LeftyD
1 Followers

It was a cold December night. It was snowing really hard that night, we built a fire and laid down to watch a dirty movie. He got the baby oil and massage oil. We both removed our clothes and he started giving me the best massage. As he rubbed my back his knee was pressed against my pussy.

All I could do was hump it up and down. He then turned me over and started rubbing my boobs. Kissing and licking them oh so softly. He grabbed hold of my titty with his teeth so that it hurt. I squirmed in pain. his fingers were flicking my clit and driving me crazy. he inched his way down kissing each breast, my belly button, down around my pubic patch. his tongue went down each thigh, and back up again. as his tongue flick me I couldn't hold it back any more. He had grabbed my dildo and turned it on and put it on my clit. He knew right where to put it because of watching my do it to myself. You see I love my vibrating dildo.

I love to get my favorite dirty magazine and put it right on my clit until I come with a shaking orgasm. He played with my pussy until I had a shooting orgasm. I thought I had peed but it felt different, I knew I hadn't. I had just had my first gushing orgasm. It was the best feeling in the world. It turned him on soooo much all he could do at that moment was shoot his cum all over my tits. I couldn't believe how much cum he shot all over me.

We laid there momentarily, breathing hard, sweating, we had both agreed that was the best sex in out lives. He then started playing with my pussy again, he got it soaking wet. rubbing up and down and sticking 1-2-3 fingers up my cunt. knowing just how far to put them in me. teasing my ass with his thumb. I sucked his cock all the way into my throat. It tasted so good I couldn't wait to taste his cum. I licked around the tip of it and watch the cum started cumming out of the top.

He then got off of me, he said he had to cum inside of me. He teased me with his hard cock. Rubbing it up and down. almost putting it inside but not quite. I grabbed my dildo this time and as he stuck it in me, I had it on my clit. as he pounded me with his large manhood I was shivering from the dildo, Man, this was the best of both worlds.

Frigging my clit while he pounded me, I again had a gushing orgasm. He came so hard he hurt me inside. After he came, I went down and sucked my cum off of his dick. my cunt was so tender that he could hardly flick my clit. sucking and licking until I was cumming in his face again. He laid there loving every minute of it. I now have gushing orgasm all the time. Its the best feeling in the world. he is the best lover a women could ever ask for. pleasing me was just a treat.

LeftyD
LeftyD
1 Followers