My Man in Uniform

Story Info
Her fantasy becomes reality.
7.4k words
4.65
25.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

I am sure there are plenty of women that love a man in uniform. Well I can definitely say the same thing, but for me it's more of an obsession, some might even call it a fetish. For me, seeing a handsome guy in uniform literally makes my knees weak, my head spin and my pussy always, and I do mean always, gets moist, very moist. The thought of being with a handsome tall man dressed in uniform drives me absolutely crazy with lust and desire.

So for all you men in uniform, this one is for you...

Although we have never met, we are each finished with work for the day, and we both decide to stop at a watering hole. And although I am sure you're probably not permitted to frequent bars in uniform, today you made an exception. You are already sitting at the bar enjoying your beer when I enter. As I walk through the door, I pause for a moment and take a quick look around. My eyes are immediately drawn to you, and seeing a tall handsome man in uniform, I make my way towards where you are sitting. As I approach, you turn and look at me, slowly giving me the once over. Dressed in my mid-thigh length skirt, short sleeved blouse and 3"heels, I see you eyeing me and I slow down my stride, doing the same to you. I like what I see and apparently, so do you. Stopping at the bar stool next to you, I ask, "Is this seat taken?"

"It is now," you reply beaming a smile at me.

I take a seat on the bar stool and cross my legs, noticing you looking at them and how my skirt slides up showing off more of my thighs as I do. The bartender comes over and takes my order. We sit for a few minutes not talking, but stealing little glances, catching each other's eye and smiling. It is obvious to both of us that there is an instant attraction. When my beer arrives, I take a long drink, downing about half of the bottle. I see out of the corner of my eye you are still watching me, and without looking at you I say, "It's been a very long day."

Hearing my words, and a very distinct English accent, you turn your head and respond with, "I guess so." I look at you and smile, knowing an English accent is the last thing you expected to hear.

As you look away, I look you up and down again... "Mmmm...my day is certainly looking up," I think to myself.

We strike up a conversation, you caught up in my English accent, and at the same time, me mesmerized by your gentlemanly mannerisms and southern accent. We order a couple more beers and continue talking. As we sit and enjoy our drinks, we get to know a little more about each other.

After sitting at the bar for a while, I ask, "would you like to move to a table, as the barstool is making my behind numb?"

You smile and wink at me, "I have a remedy for that."

Having a very good idea what you are referring to, I take this topic further, "would you care to share your remedy with me?"

"Well, sweetheart, I would rather show you than tell you," you reply with a broad grin. I giggle at your response and reach over placing my hand on yours. Our eyes meet and we hold the stare for a few seconds without saying anything.

We move to a booth near the corner for some privacy, and instead of sitting across from me, you sit next to me. I am somewhat surprised by you doing this, but certainly am not complaining. As you lean down to slide in, I inhale deeply and can detect the remnants of your cologne. Mmmm, very nice. We continue talking, and the conversation quickly takes on a very flirtatious tone. Little comments here and there...me saying how much I am drawn to men in uniform, you saying how much you appreciate a nice pair of long sexy legs. To my surprise, I blush and look away, and I hear you chuckling, telling me how you didn't expect a sexy woman like me to blush at a simple compliment like that.

After another couple of beers, we are sitting even closer together. With your arm on the back of the seat, you occasionally touch a few strands of my hair and run your fingers through it. While you touch my hair, I can't help but think how it would feel to have you taking a handful of my hair, gently pulling my head back and kissing my neck. With these thoughts running through my mind, I lose focus on what you are saying and have to ask you to repeat yourself. You can tell I am distracted and ask me to tell you what I was thinking about. Normally I would shy away from confessing those thoughts to someone I had just met, but since we've had a few drinks, and with a little liquid courage, I look into your eyes as I tell you.

Before I have a chance to say anything else, you do just that. As you lean down and gently kiss my neck, it sends shivers all through me. You take a few seconds kissing my neck and move up towards my earlobe. Since I always enjoy my neck kissed it makes me feel completely vulnerable to you, and I let out a long deep sigh. Pulling back from me, you let go of my hair and trail your finger down my cheek, stopping with it under my chin, lifting it up slightly. I expect you to kiss me, but instead you silently look into my eyes. You smile at me and I feel my face flush again. "Whew! What a rush!" I think to myself.

You can tell you caught me by surprise but also that I enjoyed it very much. "Darlin', there's much more when that came from," you say quietly just before downing the last of your beer.

Unsure of what to say, I finish my beer also. With the idea planted in my head, you can almost see the wheels turning...you know I am seriously thinking about your last words.

"May I buy you another drink?" you ask me with a reassuring smile.

I laugh at your question, "That's funny...I was just about to ask you the same thing...and yes, I would love another, thank you." I continue on, "I was also contemplating asking you if you would like to go somewhere else..."

Raising your eyebrows at me, you are curious as to what I am referring to. Before I can say anything else, you place your hand on my thigh just above my knee and gently caress it as you lean closer to me, "well, I was wondering if you would have dinner with me?"

"That sounds lovely, thank you," I reply enthusiastically, accepting your invitation not knowing what you have in mind, and not even thinking to ask.

"I know of a nice quiet place that is very cozy and I happen to know the chef personally," you say quietly, while looking deep into my eyes.

"Hmmm, we're going to have some special treatment," I think to myself.

As we leave the bar and you tell me to follow you. "Which vehicle is yours?" and I point towards it. You escort me towards a few vehicles and think I was pointing to an SUV, but I walk past it to the truck parked adjacent to it. "You drive that big thing?" you say very surprised as you see me opening the door of a Crew Cab white Chevy Truck. "That's not at all what I was expecting you to drive, but I do like it, although it is a Chevy." Choosing not to answer, I can only guess that you drive a Ford...the typical rivalry being demonstrated by your comment.

As I hop up inside, you see how high I have to hike up my skirt and take a moment to look at my legs again. I close the door, then roll down the window, "Ready...let's go" I say cheerfully.

You walk over to a big red Ford Truck and with a cocky tone of voice, you yell back to me, "follow me, but also try and keep up!" I see you follow your statement with a wink then you climb into your truck.

Driving down the road, I can see you checking your side and rear view mirrors making sure I am still following you. I'm not even paying attention where we are going...all I can think about is you kissing my neck, the warmth of your mouth, how your hand felt gently pulling my hair. I smile as I think to myself how when I told you about it, you immediately did it. Mmmm...it wasn't at all what I was expecting you to do, but I enjoyed it very much. I see you turn into a driveway and I pull over along side the curb. Even before I have a chance to climb out, you are already at my door, opening it and offering me your hand to assist me getting out, "Allow me," you say offering me your hand.

"Did I miss something?" I ask with a slight look of confusion on my face.

"I shouldn't have been out at the bar still in uniform and want to change before we go anywhere," you reply. I laugh a little as I think to myself how slick you are, getting me to come back to your house. And being the smart ass that I am, I say exactly that to you. You respond with only a smile as you take my hand and lead me up the driveway towards the door. "Do you mind being here while I change?" you say eyeing me up and down again.

"Nah, it's no big deal...I don't mind it at all."

As we enter your home, you turn to me, "would you like a drink?" you ask disappearing down the hall.

I slowly follow you, taking in my surroundings, "sure, sounds great...thanks." Much to my liking, you hand me a beer, the same brand I was drinking at the bar.

"Would you like a tour?" you ask.

Surprising even myself, I answer with "only if you're going to show me your bedroom."

You respond quickly and just as blatant, "do you want to see that first or last?" I grin as I look at you without answering your question. I lean back resting my ass against the arm of your couch and take a long drink of my beer, my eyes moving over you, from head to toe and back up again. We continue to stare at each other, unsure of who will make the first move.

"So tell me, did you have any intention of taking me to dinner or was it just an excuse to get me to your house?"

You chuckle at my question, "I do still want to take you out, but coming home is a necessary detour so I can change." I put my beer down and slowly walk towards you. For a girl, at 5'10" I am quite tall and even with my 3"heels, you still tower over me. Feeling a little intimidated by your 6'6" height, I get goosebumps all over me and I see your eyes drop down to my tits. I know you are looking at my nipples, and that they are hard and pressing against my bra and blouse.

Resting my hands on your chest, I look up at you, "I would really like my tour now...and I think you know what should be the first stop." Grinning at my boldness, you take a hold of my hand. I reach over and grab a hold of my beer before we leave the room. You lead me down the hall, and I can't help but smile the whole way. When we enter your bedroom, I put my beer down and take a look around. Mmmm, I like it...nice matching furniture, a TV on the dresser, a chair in the corner, and a very big bed. I watch you as you walk over to the closet, and before I can stop myself I blurt out, "I hope you aren't going to change."

You turn to face me, and smile as I slowly begin to unbutton my blouse. Opening it just a little, you can see the lace of my bra, so delicate and at the same time so very sexy. My heart pounds in my chest as I think to myself, "I must be crazy. What am I thinking?" Unsure if I should continue my seduction, I turn my back to you and pick up my beer, downing the rest of it. My sexual urges, as well as the several beers, take over my better judgment and I reach down, pulling my blouse out of my skirt, then slide if off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I turn to face you and I see your eyes widen as you see my large 38DD tits.

As I start to move closer to you again, you smile, "Stay where you are...I want to take a few moments to take you all in."

I stand motionless and watch you as your eyes move up and down my body. I see a sly grin creep over your face, and I blush slightly. You walk over to me and lean down to kiss me. You wrap your arms around my waist and pull me closer to you, my tits pressing against your chest. Our kiss is so very passionate, our tongues probing, exploring each other's mouth. Sliding your hand up my back, you take a handful of my hair and gently pull it back, making me tilt my head and arch my back slightly. You whisper, "God, you are so sexy."

In response to your words, I push my body harder against you. I immediately feel how hard you are and my desire to have you gets even stronger than it already is.

I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter and I can't believe that one of my fantasies is actually coming true. You pull back from me and place your hands on your shirt to unbutton it. I take a hold of your wrists and tell you, "not yet". I reach behind me and unzip my skirt. Wiggling my hips to get it off, I slide it down my hips and let it fall to the floor.

You grin at me, "what do you have in mind Babe?" I step out of my skirt and you again give me the once over several times. I see the look of satisfaction on your face when you admire me dressed in only my lace bra and matching panties.

I take a step closer to you and whisper, "ever since I was a teenager, I have always had a fantasy about being with a man in uniform. And even though I have dated guys who wear a uniform, this has to be by far the most exciting experience I have ever had, and it's only just begun."

"Why is that?"

"Meeting you in the way we met, and coming back to your place with only one thing on both our minds is so incredibly arousing..." I say my words trailing off.

I again rest my hands on your chest, and slowly slide them upwards and onto your shoulders. As I rest my hands at the back of your neck, my tits push against your chest. We make eye contact and keep our eyes fixed on each other, both of us seeing the lust and desire increasing. I slide my hands upwards and run my fingers through your hair, gently pulling you to me, kissing you. Our lips quickly part and our tongues wrestle, pushing into each other's mouth, feeling, tasting. You wrap your arms around me and squeeze me tight, holding me close to you. I pull away from you, but taking your hand I walk towards your bed. Without removing my shoes, I climb onto your bed, kneeling at the edge, still holding your hand. You place your hands on my shoulders and slip two fingers underneath the straps of my bra, pulling on them, making them slide down a little.

My breathing quickens and I feel like your every touch sends shockwaves all through me. I reach around me and unhook my bra, but don't take it off...I leave that for you. Looking into my eyes you smile as you slide my bra off. Letting it fall, you immediately take a hold of my tits, cupping them, feeling their weight, almost as if you are mentally trying to gauge how heavy they are. I rest my hands on your thighs and slowly move them up and down, nearing but not touching your cock. I can already see you are rock hard, the bulge in your pants is very evident. I lick my lips in anticipation as I feel your fingers and thumbs gently pinching my nipples. I look up and give you a sweet, innocent smile...teasing and toying with you. It is already apparent that although I am sweet, I am far from innocent.

I lean back and rest my ass on my heels. With your cock bulging, I slowly unbutton your pants and sliding them down just enough, I take a hold of your hard cock in my hand. Mmm, the heat emanating from you is incredible. Gently holding you, I stroke you up and down the length of your cock, my other hand cupping and caressing your balls. Taking your cock to my mouth, I lick very slowly all around the head, gradually working my way down the length of your shaft. Glancing up at you, I see that you're watching me very intently. Taking a little tighter hold of your cock, I open my mouth and suck just the tip. Sucking on you, I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of having you moving between my lips. As I quicken my pace, I suck a little more of your shaft into my mouth, and gradually increasing the pressure.

Mmm, you feel so good. I can feel your hands gently resting on my head, your fingers running through my hair. Placing both hands on your ass I pull you to me as I move my head towards you, devouring more of your cock. The feeling of you slipping between my lips is exhilarating and I suck you harder and a little faster, and hearing you moan with pleasure only excites me more. After sucking your cock for a little while longer, I slowly pull you from my mouth and look up at you and smile, and stroking you with my hand. "Babe, your mouth feels fabulous...the kissing...the licking...and oh god, the sucking..." Although I know I give good blowjobs, I still blush slightly. Seeing my cheeks redden, you bend over to kiss me.

Our lip still locked together, you stand back up, pulling me up with you, holding me against you, kissing me very passionately. Your hands move up and down my back, gently squeezing my ass. As you continue to kiss me, you gently push me backwards, leaning your body against mine. As I lay down, I slide my panties off and kick them off my foot towards you, giggling as I do. I slide all the way up the bed and you give me the once over several times, observing me wearing only my 3" heels. I lean back on my elbows and close my legs, my high heels accentuating my long legs. You get a sly but pleasing smile on your face as you get a glimpse of my already wet and glistening pussy. I feel my face getting hot as lay there, but at the same time, a chill comes over my body making my hard nipples ache. You pause for a moment before slowly climbing on the bed and laying on top of me.

You whisper to me, "Darlin', for a long time I've been thinking about finally seeing me, tasting me, being with me and having your way with me." I look at you a little puzzled. You chuckle and continue, "I've seen you entering the bar a time or two before and decided that I absolutely had to meet you...I had hoped that we might end up together like this, but never expected it to happen so quickly." I pull you to me and kiss you, feeling the weight of your body on mine. You push your hips against mine, your cock pressing hard against me and I wrap my arms and long legs around you holding you tight. As you kiss me, I feel my urgency for you increasing and our kisses become more intense. I love the way your tongue feels darting in and out of my mouth, the way your lips feel as I trail my tongue across them.

I close my eyes and enjoy you kissing my neck, gently nibbling and biting me. God, how I love that. Very slowly, you make your way down my body, stroking, caressing, kissing and licking me all over. As you reach my tits, you make sure to pay special attention to them, playing with them, flicking your tongue over my hardened nipples, sucking and licking on me. The longer you keep your attention on my tits, the wetter I feel my pussy becoming. I moan quietly as I feel your teeth on my nipples, nibbling and gently tugging on them as you draw them outwards between your lips. As I feel little twitches moving through my body, I arch my back in response to you, and the incredible feelings you're giving me make me moan even louder. After you have me even more aroused you resume kissing and licking your way down my body.

When you reach my stomach, you push yourself up onto your knees and look down at me, your hands still caressing me. Your touch is electrifying and it makes me tingle all over. I open my eyes and see you watching your hands as they glide all over my thighs, down to my knees on the outside and back up towards my pussy on my inner thighs. I look at you and take in the incredible sight before me; you, an extremely handsome man in uniform, touching me, caressing me, wanting me as much as I want you. A huge smile creeps over my face. Wow! You look so incredible in your uniform, so tantalizing, so desirable, so god damned fuckin' sexy. All I can think about is how amazing it's going to be to feel you inside me. I've already had a sampling of your cock and now I want more.

You see me smiling at you and ask, "What are you thinking?" All I can manage to do is smile and continue starting at you.

"What do you want Babe?"

"The only thing I want is you," I reply with a whisper.

"You're all I want too Darlin'...and now that I have you here, I'm going to get what I've wanted for so long." I giggle at your response, silently hoping you are going to go down on me. I start to tremble in anticipation as you continue stroking my thighs. I'm aching for you and I lift my hips up, silently inviting you to touch me. I jump a little as I feel your fingers lightly trailing over my shaven folds of skin. I feel like I'm on fire and the slightest touch from you makes me gasp. I watch you as you look down and gently part my silky soft lips. I notice a slight grin on your face as you see and feel how incredibly wet I already am. You move backwards and lower yourself so your face is only inches from my pussy. My entire body becomes rigid as I feel the heat of your breath on my thighs. Again, I jump when your hands touch me, which makes you chuckle a little.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12