My Man in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

You whisper to me, "Relax Baby...I just want you to just lay back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you." Mmm, no problem.

You look at my pussy, taking in the incredible sight. My inner thighs slightly wet, but my pussy totally covered with my creamy juices. You begin to run your tongue up and down my inner thighs, tasting a tiny bit of me. You lick and suck at my thighs getting closer and closer to my pussy, teasing me with each pass. I place both hands on your head, pulling you, guiding you, but you resist, driving me crazy. You run your tongue over my soft lips, tasting a little more of me, which makes you crave more of the nectar running out of me. You suck at my swelling lips, giving my clit an occasional flick. I moan loudly as I feel the heat of your mouth. You pause and look at me, grinning as you know your teasing is making me ache with desire. My clit and lips are swollen, so shiny with my juices. You flick your tongue directly across my clit. Again I jump, heaving my hips towards your face. You plunge your tongue deep into my pussy, your nose grinding onto my clit.

You slurp the juices from deep inside me. I hear you moaning as you taste more and more of me. You lick and suck with a frenzy. You can't seem to get enough of me. I arch my back upward, grinding my pussy into your face. Your face is soaked with my juices, but you continue your oral onslaught. You slowly insert two fingers inside me and start rubbing my g-spot, all the while sucking my clit. It's only a matter of seconds and I start to cum, clamping my legs hard against your head. You keep working your fingers in and out and sucking on my clit until I can't take it anymore. Moaning even louder than before, my body trembles as you continue to devour me. You make me cum once more before you slowly remove your fingers from my pussy and lift your face away from me. Breathless, I lay on the bed as you slowly kiss your way up my body. As you lay on top of me, I kiss you hard, tasting myself on your face.

Mmm, there's so much and it tastes so good. As I catch my breath, I hear you whispering to me, "Baby, I've wanted to feast on you for so long...you've got such a gorgeous and tasty pussy. I could dine on you for hours, savoring your taste, feeling you wiggle and squirm as I tongue fuck you. Mmmmm..." I kiss you again, holding you close. I can feel your hard cock pressing against my stomach and it makes me want you even more than before.

After a few minutes of caressing and kissing each other, I can't keep silent any longer, "I want to feel you inside me." You smile at me then push yourself up and slide your pants off. As you lay down onto me again, I wrap my legs around you, and feel your cock pushing against my pussy. I barely tilt my hips and I feel the head of your cock sliding into my tight wet pussy. I gasp as I feel you entering me ever so slowly, both of us enjoying the sensation of your cock gradually filling me. Once buried deep inside me, you slowly pull almost all the way out of me. Again, you slowly push your rock hard shaft inside me, kissing me hard as you do so. Oh God, you feel so incredible. Our bodies begin to move together as one, conforming and melding to each other, both of us moaning with immense pleasure.

You gradually quicken your pace, driving your cock harder into me. I lift my hips up, meeting your thrusts. You lift yourself up and position yourself on your knees. Draping my thighs over yours, you lift my ass up from the bed, making me arch my back. With a firm grip on my hips you look down and watch your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. You occasionally look up at me, seeing my tits bouncing as you pound in and out of me. Taking a hold of my tits, I start to play with my nipples, squeezing them, pinching them, pulling on them a little. This only heightens my state of arousal and I begin to moan a little louder, feeling my orgasm building up within me.

I squeeze my pussy tighter onto your cock, forcing you to push harder into me and I hear you moan as you feel the increased pressure.

"You're gonna cum soon, aren't you Baby?"

All I can muster is a mumbled, "Yes".

You keep talking, "your pussy feels awesome Darlin'...it feels so great to finally be able to fuck you...its even more perfect that I had ever imagined." I let go of my tits and grip the blanket on the bed, twisting and pulling at it, trying to get even more of you as I start to cum. I arch my back and moan loudly as my body becomes rigid and my pussy spasms uncontrollably. Gasping for air, my body writhes and shudders as waves of ecstasy consume me. I hear you talking to me but can't make sense of the words. I manage to open my eyes to see you smiling at me as you feel my body respond to your touch.

You caress my thighs for a few moments then lean over kissing me. I fold my arms around your neck and pull you down onto me. As we kiss, you continue sliding your cock in and out of my pussy. You kiss and nibble on my neck as I gradually catch my breath. I feel so relaxed and I can't seem to stop smiling. I whisper to you, "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel, Baby."

"Yeah? What have you got in mind for me?"

"I can keep cuming, over and over again, but I want you to cum too. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel your cock throbbing as you fill my pussy with your cum."

You beam a smile at me and reply, "Darlin', as good as that sounds, I want to enjoy being with you a little longer before cuming...and with that being said, I want you to tell me how you want me to fuck you next."

Considering my two favorite positions, I ask, "well, would rather have me on top of you or have you behind me?"

You grin at me and kiss me, "We are on the same page Baby...you just gave me the choice of my favorites..."

"I guess we are...those are my favorites too!"

Before I have a chance to make a choice, you kiss me again and hold me tight, rolling over taking me with you. I giggle at you, "this wouldn't have been my first choice, but I'm certainly not complaining." I place my hands just above your shoulders and push myself up. Sitting up, I lean back and feel your cock filling me so completely. I close my eyes and slowly begin to rock back and forth. Oh God, you feel so incredible inside me like this. You rest your hands on my thighs and slowly caress me, gradually moving your hands across my stomach and up to my tits. Cupping them, you rub my nipples with your thumbs, sending little quivers coursing through my body. I open my eyes and look down at you. Damn, you are so incredibly handsome and make me feel so good. I rest my hands on your chest and start to slowly unbutton your shirt. As much as I love the sight of you wearing it, I want to feel your bare skin against mine. Marveling at your incredible chest, I run my hands all over you, lightly stroking and caressing you. I squeeze my pussy tightly onto your cock and I lean over pressing my body against yours, kissing you. Wrapping your arms around me, you hold me close to you as we both move slowly back and forth.

Kissing you, I force my tongue into your mouth, letting you suck it for only a second before pulling away from you. I lift myself up a little and lean over positioning my tits above your face. Taking a hold of them, you squeeze and play with my nipples before opening your mouth and flicking your tongue back and forth from one to the other. I continue moving my hips, feeling your cock going in and out of my pussy. There's only so much of this I can take before I have to cum, and with the amazing sensations you're giving me, it's going to have to be soon. I push against you harder, and feel you start to fuck me faster. I feel my orgasm starting to build up deep inside me and I sit up. I reach down and spread my lips, putting my clit in direct contact with you and tilt my hips forward slightly.

With my hips angles, I sit up, raising my arms and placing my hands behind my neck. I run my fingers through my hair, turning my head and closing my eyes, moaning slightly, showing you how much I love being on top, knowing that you're watching me and seeing me derive so much pleasure from you. You raise and lower your hips in rhythm with me, making me push down on you harder. Lowering my arms, I brace myself, resting my hands on your chest. I close my eyes and start to move my hips back and forth pushing down onto you. Oh God, you feel incredible and I move faster. It takes no time at all and I feel my pussy tightening and loosening all around your cock. You lower your hands and grab a hold of my hips holding me still as you feel my pussy squeezing your cock. Tilting my head back, I hold my breath as I feel my orgasm taking over and I moan loudly, my entire body shuddering from the intensity of it all.

'Damn Baby!' is all you can say over and over again, and I collapse down onto you after experiencing my incredible orgasm. You wrap your arms around me and kiss my neck and shoulder. I lay on top of you, your cock still buried deep inside me and I feel my pussy occasionally spasming. It takes me a minute to catch my breath, and when I have it back I lift my head and kiss you.

Running your fingers through my hair, you smile at me, "up until now, I have only imagined what it would be like to have you...the difference between imagination and reality are so far apart Baby, you are truly remarkable."

I kiss you again, blushing slightly at your words, "I knew that being with you would be incredible too, but I have to agree with you; our imaginations could only take it so far."

You kiss me very gently, "Baby, I have got to taste that sweet pussy again...I want to lick and suck you until you cum again...and then I'm gonna fuck you hard until I cum."

"Mmm, sounds good to me," is all I can think of to say. You roll me over and slowly slide your cock out of me. Pushing yourself up and pausing briefly, you removing your shirt and take a moment to look at me appreciatively. As I stare up at you, not believing how incredibly gorgeous you are. I give you a little smile then move my hands down my body, caressing myself, spreading my legs wider for you. I part my lips and moan a little as my fingers touch my clit, then I slide my fingers towards my pussy. I slip my finger into my pussy feeling how wet I am. I pull it out and move it to my mouth. You reach down and grab my hand before I can taste myself, pulling my hand towards your mouth instead. You lick and suck my finger clean, savoring the taste.

In anticipation of your mouth on me, my hips move up and down, silently beckoning you. You slowly kiss my neck, working your way down my body, gently sucking on my nipples as they harden again between your lips. Your hot breath sends shivers through me as I await your mouth on me. Again you pause, inhaling deeply, taking in the scent of my pussy, and I close my eyes as I expect to feel your mouth on me at any second. You lower your head and brush your lips over me lips making me shudder. You extend your tongue just enough to lick me and I raise my hips to you. Responding to me, you lick me again, slipping your tongue between my lips, barely touching my clit. Moaning as your tongue touches my clit, I lift my hips higher. Instead of sucking my clit like I want you to, you put your hands on my lips, and part them slightly then dip your head further in between my legs, slipping your tongue into my pussy. Feeling the urgency for more of your tongue, I place my hands on your head and try to pull you closer to me, but you resist me, determined to take this at your own pace.

Whimpering quietly, I remove my hands from your head. Resisting your own desire to bury your face in my pussy, you move away from me slightly and lick your lips. My pussy is so wet, that your chin and cheeks are already soaked with my juices. Lifting your head, you glide your tongue in between my lips, moving towards my clit. You flick it very slowly as I squirm around, trying to get as much of your tongue on me as I can. You grin to yourself, knowing how desperately I am wanting to have your entire mouth on me. Opening your mouth a little more, you lower it onto me, sucking gently on my clit, not quite enough to make me cum, but just enough to make me moan loudly. I think to myself, that you do indeed have a very talented tongue.

You continue to suck my clit, applying a little more pressure and you slip one finger into my drenched pussy, slowly working it completely in and out of me. Tightening my pussy on your finger, I feel your tongue flicking over my clit as you continue to suck it. This feels so incredible and moaning louder, I thrust my hips to you as I cum. You intensify your pressure on my clit and push your finger harder into me, making me cry out. My body eventually relaxes as my orgasm ends, but that doesn't stop you. You pull your finger out of my pussy and slowly lick me from my clit to my pussy, sucking on my lips. You lift my hips up, bracing my ass with one hand, spreading my lips wider with the other, all so you can feast on my pussy.

You thrust you face to my pussy, moving your head side to side, wiping my cum all over your face. You poke your tongue into my pussy, lapping the abundance of juices flowing from within me, sucking on me, wanting every drop. You move your hand to my pussy, pushing your finger into me, opening my pussy wider, giving you better access to me. More juices stream out of my pussy, trickling from your mouth and down your chin. Not wanting to let it get away, you turn your head, wiping your chin on my thigh, then licking it off. You resume licking and sucking my pussy, determined to take every drop I have. Sliding your finger into my pussy again, you push it into me completely, moving it in and out, getting it covered with my cum. You move your mouth back up to my clit, licking and sucking on it while you push your finger into me.

Focusing my attention on your mouth, I cum again. Moving your finger in and out intensifies my orgasm and I push my hips harder against your hand. Writhing in ecstasy, my whole body spasms uncontrollably, my hips bucking up and down. Amazingly, your mouth stays firmly attached to my clit, ensuring my complete and total satisfaction. Utterly breathless, my body drops back down to the bed, your finger still pushed all the way into me, your mouth sucking my clit. I open my eyes to see you looking at me, and even though your mouth has not left my clit, I can tell you're smiling, grinning from ear to ear.

Very slowly you pull your finger out of me and remove your mouth from my clit. You move above me, your face close to mine. I can smell my scent all over your face and pulling you down closer to me, I kiss you, drawing your tongue into my mouth, sucking on it hard. As you lay on top of me, I wrap my legs around you, licking your face, sucking the juices and flavor from you, tasting myself everywhere. I can feel your hard cock while you lay on top of me and I want to feel you inside me again; I want to feel you cum.

Without saying a word, you look at me and smile then slide your cock into me. My whole body stiffens as I feel you entering me. Every time you reenter me, it feels like it's the first time all over again. You kiss me, your hands gently holding my head as you continue slowly moving your cock in and out of me. Gradually you begin to fuck me harder and faster. I hear your breathing quicken and your moans get louder as you thrust into me. I tilt my hips upwards giving you easier access to my pussy and I push against you. You drive your cock into my pussy a few last times before you hold it deep inside me. I squeeze my pussy onto your cock and feel you throbbing, your cock erupting and unleashing your cum into me. Oh my God...it doesn't seem like your ever going to stop cuming and I feel my pussy getting hotter the more cum you shoot into me.

Breathless you let your body lay on mine. I close my eyes and gently caress your back as you relax. I feel you gradually softening and eventually your cock slips from my dripping pussy. You look at me and smile, then kiss me very gently and passionately. You look at me and whisper, "I have dreamed and fantasized about being with you...I can't tell you how happy I am it has finally happened."

Not saying a word, I just pull you to me, kissing you again. We lay together, caressing and kissing one another, until I begin to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking about dinner...how I am not remotely hungry, and since we just had dessert, we should just stay here for the rest of the evening."

You chuckle at my statement, "Umm Baby, the nice quiet place I told you about where I know the chef personally...well, that's here and he's me..."

Grinning mischievously at you I reply, "Ahh, I see, you're quite the sly one, aren't you? Well, as far as being a nice quiet place, I certainly changed the atmosphere didn't I?"

"That you did, Darlin'. But that's more than fine with me...I'm glad you weren't quiet, otherwise I wouldn't have known if you were enjoying yourself."

"Oh I certainly did enjoy myself...but I was wondering just one thing...may I have seconds on dessert?"

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12