My MAN, Xavier!

Story Info
A day off with my man.
1.3k words
4.1
22.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My man, Xavier, can fuck me silly! Stupid silly! I've never been with anyone that can fuck like him! He really knows how to use what he's packing to do me right! It fills my pussy to capacity and feels like is going to pop through my throat! I really love the way his dick feels as it moves in and out of me! But the thing he does that really drives me absolutely crazy is eat me out! Xavier can really go! I literally have to beat him off me! I believe he'd lick my pussy all day long if I let him. Or, if I could stand it!

I remember one day when our schedules worked out to where we were off work on the same day. I woke up early to see our son off to school. After he had gone, I got a Pepsi and watch some television. The movie that was on was in the middle of a love scene. I was getting wet from watching the couple on screen. And felt myself becoming wetter by the minute! It wasn't long until I was fingering my pussy through the bottom of my robe. With my eyes closed and the sounds of lovemaking filling the room from the television, I was imaging that it was me and Xavier entwined in ecstasy! I opened my eyes to look at the couple on the television, but found Xavier standing before me with his beautiful dick pointing right at me, and 'that look' in his eyes. I didn't say a thing! I just opened my robe, placing my boobs and oozing pussy on display for him to see! I looked into his eyes as he stood over me. I eased my arms out of my robe and tossed it to the floor and slid down on the couch. Ready for him to thrust his big dick into me. But I knew better. He was going to eat my pussy first!

Xavier got down between my legs. I watched as he began to lick my inner thighs. Breathing his hot breath on my inflamed pussy lips. I moved myself closer to his mouth. I wanted all of his attention on my pussy. He read my motion correctly, and commenced licking my pussy lightly! I love how he takes his time with me. But I wasn't in the mood for waiting! I grabbed the back of his head and forced his face into my crotch! He immediately began to lick my pussy like a wild man. Feeling his tongue licking and swirling inside of my pussy made me grind myself on him. Then, he did his ultimate thing. Xavier sucked my clit out of its protective shell and began flicking and licking it like crazy! In our years together, I have never been able to handle much if this direct stimulation to my clit. And nothing was changing today! Within seconds, I was squirting hot liquid into his mouth! (YES! I'm a squirter!) I held his head in place and shot one long, gushing stream of cum in his mouth. And as always, he swallowed ever bit of my pussy's offering! The sensitivity of his oral mastery was intense. I couldn't take him continuing. But he grabbed me around my thick thighs and locked himself into his 'devour me' position!

Xavier then flattened his tongue on my clit, and ground it in a circular motion. I always loved and hated this because it would make me squirt even quicker and harder within seconds! And there I was! Squirting my juices so hard into his mouth that it shot out his nose! I was bucked wildly as I came like a ten point earthquake! Xavier just hung on and never stopped licking and swallowing. My head swirled as he concentrated on my spot just below my clit. I was thankful that he saw to give my clit just a little rest. But soon, the intensity was building inside of me, again. And I was ready for a good, long, deep orgasm! When it hit, my mind went berserk! Bright colors flashed in my mind as a feeling of euphoria pulsed and ecstasy ran through my body. These types of my orgasms are my favorite! My body tenses and, only for some slight twitching, I become immobile. I hear my loud moans as he continues to lick my spot. As soon as I can't take the sensitivity anymore, he switches back to my clit. And I erupted instantly! This time hot pulses of my juices shoot out of me with uncontrollable force! Drenching Xavier and the couch with each heavy squirt!

I push his face away from my crotch, only to have him shove his big, swollen dick in my wrecked box! Xavier knows what needs to be done, and began to pound his dick deep into my pussy. As he does, he rubs my clit with his thumb. Sending sweet sensations of sexual bliss tingling through my nerves. Before long, I cum again! By now, my pussy was so hot and wrecked that I needed SEX to stop! But not Xavier! He grabbed my boobs and dug in. He pounded my pussy harder and faster. Sending the delightful pain of the pleasure against my cervix. I couldn't take no more! I squeezed my pussy walls around his dick and came hard! Just as my orgasm started I felt his dick thicken and erupt! Xavier held his dick deep inside me as it filled me with load after load of his hot cream. As he did, he rubbed my clit with his thumb. Prolonging my orgasm for minutes! Xavier pulled his awesome man meat out of me, but wasn't finished. Quickly, his face was back between my thighs and licking me to another squirt frenzy!

Five orgasms is my limit at one time, so I really needed for him to let me rest. But not Xavier! He likes to keep me warmed up. We positioned ourselves on the living room floor with Xavier behind me. With me lying flat on the floor, Xavier slid his dick into my spent pussy, keeping me close to blissfulness until I could handle more severe fucking! He licked and kissed my shoulders and neck. And soon, I was ready for his 'fuck me stick' to pulverized my aching pussy! Five more orgasms came and went as he did exactly that. But I knew he would have to mount me the way he loves me! Ass up and elbows down! I eagerly moved into position. Xavier had cum once, so I knew this was gonna be his marathon fuck! I took a deep breath and braced myself for the inevitable! The mind numbing, cervix bruising, and pussy splitting pounding he always gives me in this position!

Xavier grabbed my plump, round ass and pounded my pussy into oblivion for what seemed like an hour! The pleasure of the pain was remarkable! I was slipping in and out of consciousness when I felt one hard push against my cervix! Xavier hot, 'get me pregnant' cream spew from his dick! Again, my body quaked as another orgasm took control. I collapsed to the floor. Spent of all my strength.

After an hour of rest, I moved back onto the couch and my man sat next to me. Xavier held me in his arms and softly kissed my shoulder and neck as we watched television. As was sat watching, another love scene appeared on the television. I looked to see Xavier's dick slowing getting hard. Which was a good thing, too! I was feeling the familiar trickle of my juices beginning to flow down my inner thighs. I looked at Xavier and smiled. Big Papa was gonna handle more of my business! What a day!