My Man's Massage

Story Info
A wife surprise husband wife a massage and handjob.
2.1k words
4.15
105.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only had the weekend. My hubbster is professor in Art History, and we were in a resort town where an exhibition was being held. South American works were going on display, but I didn't want those things to be the high light of what passed before his eyes on this excursion.

My guy is so fun in bed, and he really likes to make love. I think he would do it tow or three times a day if he could. He's insatiable! I also like our sexual activities once they get going, but unless I'm reminded all the time by: his nudges, his goofy looks, his double entendre's, or his concealed squeezings of my butt, I might just forget to fuck my man for a while. I hate that about myself too, but most of the time it doesn't matter because, the nudges and butt squeezes never stop anyway. But deep down, I wanna have at least one sexual encounter that my man will have rolling around in his head that says, "She's one wild, fucking, crazy assed piece of sexy woman that I married!"

Anyhow, I ran into just the right thing to do the trick. The other day my women's club was trying to find one of those blow up jumper things that kids jump in. We needed one for a fund raiser. Well, I was assigned the duty of going online to find a used one. This search took me to an sort of online "want ads" where all kinds of buying and selling was taking place. I did not locate a jumping thing, but I did spy a section where massage services were being offered for sale. Something was brewing in my usually non active sensual side. I quickly clicked to the city of the upcoming art exhibition. After all, we would be away in a hotel, and have our evening free for all kinds of tawdry escapades. I clicked through to a page of massages that ranged from "Therapeutic" to "Full Body Sensual". Scanning the FBSM's, I found one where the gal giving the massage had her picture. She was really perky cute and about 35, or roughly 5 to ten years younger than my husband and me. Her rate for a half hour was a mere $50. I phoned her up and asked here how all this worked. She told me she surprises husbands for wives all the time, and that the massage could be as tame or nasty as I wanted her to give it. She informed me that it would remain a massage, however, and that in no uncertain terms would she be having sex! It was amusing really. I didn't want her to have sex with my husband, but I was glad to hear that she was so strict on the matter as well. Nevertheless, she would oil him up and make him fell relaxed and then give him a handjob that would make his eyes pop out, all while I sat and watched him with a smile.

I hung up the phone after making the arrangements, and then I noticed something that I did not expect. I was really horny! My breasts felt full and my nipples were erect and I knew the tiniest touch would be felt in my tummy and groin. Speaking of my groin, it had begun to lather up and run. I was actually seeping through my panties and shorts into the chair. How could planning for my man have such an effect on me? No wonder the old professor is hooked like a drug on getting me all hot and bothered. There's a certain endorphin being released, or something, and I'd never been so interested in sex before. I couldn't wait to unveil my plan.

Well, the night arrived. We were in the room, and I had to lie to get him to keep from taking me out. I had secretly been drinking those little $12 bottles of liquor in the hotel room fridge to keep myself calm. There had been moments, throughout the day, when I didn't want some other woman rubbing my man's cock-n-balls, but that was all past me now. I fact, I knew it was just a handjob, he hadn't planned it, he wouldn't do it on his own (he was not a cheater), and I was going to be there to watch him get it too. My thoughts of jealousy, or whatever melted away into excitement for him. Even at Christmas I struggled to give him the right tie, which might have been the problem, come to think of it, who want a tie, for Pete's sake! But this time I think I got him a present that will top them all.

There we sat, watching TV, him with no idea and me with nerves that were starting to show a bit. What happened next was no surprise, he starts to play with me and rub my thigh and ever wife knows a thigh rub is just a prelude to a fuck. At least this wife with this man for a husband knows. He reached into my panties and I was nervous. I was way too wet and slippery to just be watching TV. He knew something was up, and I could see it in his eyes, but, "KNOCK, KNOCK, I was saved by our little cute visitor. SO here we go!

"Honey", I said, "I though I might get you an in room massage" but I said it with a sly and nasty look in my eye. "Yolanda, here is going to give you a most spectacular rub down." He was floored, and thankful, but he didn't put two and two together. It was a massage, okay, no problem, very nice, etc. A little odd, out of the norm, but nice, very thoughtful. Yolanda was just like her online photo. She wore a tight fitting lycra/spandex tank and bottoms. She was in shower slippers that she quickly removed. My clueless professor was told to disrobe in the bathroom and come out in a towel. Yolanda winked at me and quietly said, "Hi, nice to meet you finally. I'll bet this is turning you on, your a good wife, and I will do my best with your husband too." She really had the right personality for this. She was the right kind of girl,and knew exactly what I was up to, and that she was not really the main player. Instead she was more like the aphrodisiac that would really get and keep things going for my husband and I for a while.

Out came the professor, and now he was looking a bit nervous. Two women looking right at him all bare under his bath towel. But there was no sign of Mr. Penis, he seemed to be hanging low for the time being, but that was about to end very rapidly.

The massage started slow and was basically a great massage. My husband held my hand and thanked me for being so good to him, and giving him something so out of the ordinary. I couldn't help but giggle as I said, "No problem, every bib boy needs a good rub every once in a while. Yolanda then asked if it would be all right to remove the towel to work on the glutes. I answered before my husband could, and said, "Honey, let her see your butt, everybody's got one, and you have a very nice one anyway." His eyes started to dart around now, and I moved back to sit back and watch. She rubbed his buttocks with very sensual strokes, and keep telling my guy, how great a rear-end he had. She told him that she wished that he boyfriend had an ass like his. She was really working him, both physically and with her words. She rubbed down his firm butt and into the upper parts of his thighs. I could see him squirming and knew he was now totally erect. He looked at me with nervous eyes as if to say, "What the hell am I supposed to do if she asks me to turn over?" I just smiled at him and lifted my right eyebrow. I even detected that she had grazed past his anus a few times (something I know he loves). Then the words he feared came from Yolanda's sexy mouth, "Wanna flip over there for me Sport so we can take care of your frontside?" His eyes shot over to me like darts. But I spoke up again and said, "Honey just turn over for her" and then I added, "Yolanda, he's probably nervous because he always gets a boner when he gets a back rub." Yolanda jumped right in and reassured, saying, "Don't worry baby, it happens just about every massage, it tells me I'm doing a good job and making you feel relaxed." So as he turned himself over, Yolanda said, "I must be doing more than just a good job Sport, because that's about the biggest penis I've ever seen!" I know Yolanda was stretching the truth there, but I wanted to tip her for her acting skills. She really knew how to make my guy feel great about this. His penis was in full erection mode. It was certainly not the biggest one Yolanda had seen but it was way better than the average 5 to six inches. And my guy was thick too. And you know I was kind of proud watching how hot he looked on that massage table. His naked body was making me horny. I had slept with this man for years, and seen him naked all over the house, but now a woman was rubbing his naked body and causing his huge erection, and my guy was making me horny.

As she rubbed, his member bounced up and down a bit. I think he was doing it on purpose to show that thing off now, after Yolanda had said all that. He's a funny man, and I love him, and I wasn't jealous, and I didn't feel dirty, even with this hot woman's hand on my naked man. It was what I gave to him. It was my present. It was between us. I mean he gave me a vibrator once! And I love that present. Well, this is sort of like the sex toy I gave him for his pleasure this time. And I think I knew I was exactly right when Yolanda grabbed hold of his prick and said sternly, "Now, were gonna take care of this part and really make you feel relaxed." My husband looked at me in horrer and began to sit up grabbing for a towel, but I spoke softly and said, "It's alright honey, it part of what they do in these things. I'm okay with it, I'm not jealous. Its just a rub job, she's not going any farther that than. Right, Yoloanda?" Yolanda, said "Absolutely, right."

My guy laid back down and now he was looking at me and smiling and kind of shaking his head. I actually giggled out loud. And, boy was my vagina hot with sex. I wanted it, I wanted to sit on to p of that guy now, but wanted him to get his first. After a few oily motions up and down, I began to lose myself in it. the rhythm, the sexiness, the fact that this was the first handjob I had ever seen in person. Hotter still, it was my man getting it. Lost in the action, I found myself rubbing my own pussy and I even couldn't help raising a hand to one of my tits, as I often do when I rub myself. I never knew how sex it was to give something sexy to my man. I thought this was for him, but it was much more for me. I really was enjoying the whole thing.

He burst forth so hard, I thought Yolanda might have struck white crude. Part of his cum hit me way across the room, just a small dot of warmth, and I will cherish that feeling. It was his warmth, and a little gift for me. Yolanda took the lion share of the damage, and quickly made here way tot the bathroom to clean up.

My man just beamed at me in that restful way he looks after he's spent his stuff. I love that guy. You know, I think I may start tossing suggestions that he order me up a hunky guy of my own, as my back has been creaking a bit lately. You know, I think he'd do it, he way more easy going about this stuff than I am. But this time I think I got him, and I think he'll never forget, that even though I'm fairly demure and quiet, I'm one wild, fucking, crazy assed piece of sexy woman that he married!