My Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his hand went to her hips, she knew what was next. She felt him slide himself out of her, until only the head of his cock remained. Then with one thrust, she felt that same tip brushing the top of her vagina. Again and again, he would withdraw almost completely then drive himself inside her. With every thrust forward he made, she pushed back against him. With each stroke, they were joined completely.

He was living his fantasy and he did not want it to end but he knew his body was not going to let this continue for long. He tried every mental trick he knew to prolong the inevitable. He was having some success until it happened.

"Oh my ...... uggghhhhh ....," he heard her scream as her body tensed again. He could feet the wetness around his cock increase .. he could feel her pussy rhythmically squeezing around him. She pushed hard against him, halting his motion inside her as her orgasm ran through her body in wave after wave of desire.

There were no mental tricks to stop him now. He grabbed her hips tightly, holding her when he really didn't need to. As she pushed back against him, he could feel his knees weaken as the last signs of his impending orgasm filled his groin. He felt the first pulse of his orgasm release inside her, stronger than the many orgasms his fantasies had provided when he was alone thinking of her.

"Oh yes," she said over and over .. almost in rhythm with each pulse as it released inside her. She could feel his weight leaning against her ass as his orgasm continued. They were immobile .. held together as their bodies released themselves to each other.

She woke up the next morning laying on her bed, still dressed in her black cocktail dress from the night before. The sunlight shined through her open patio door as her mind raced. Did it really happen? Did she really make love to this man she only knew from the shop? Was it another of her fantasies about men that filled her lonely evenings since she broke up with her boyfriend? Then she saw him in the doorway, a coffee mug in his hand.

"Seems only fair that I should make you coffee this morning," he said, smiling widely at her. "You are going to be late for work."

"You're not having any?" she asked.

"Don't really care for it." he said. Now she was the one smiling.

12