My Marine

Story Info
Cheating wife finally meets someone from online.
3k words
3.4
31.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just dropped my daughter off with one of my older nieces for that afternoon and was on my way to the hotel when I noticed that my hands were trembling and realized just how nervous I was getting. My husband was off with my son and I'd just seen to my daughter for the rest of the afternoon, so I was sure that I was covered so far as responsibility went.

I drove up to the dirty one story hotel and felt my heart racing while my tummy did flips wondering if I'd have the nerve to even get out of the car. I looked down to check myself, blushing as I gawked at the outfit he'd asked me to wear. I saw movement at the front of my car and looked up to see the actual face of the person I'd only seen in photographs.

He was shorter and had gained weight since the photo were the first things I noticed, that and the huge grin he had on his face. Trapped now I realized that whatever decision about backing out was gone now as he eagerly waved me into the door he was peeking out of.

This had began over a year earlier, me being so frustrated with my husband and all of our problems and ongoing fights. Not to dwell on it but the situation was bleak and I'd started to chat online, looking for someone anonymous to confide in. What started off as bitching led to conversations which eventually led to some much needed attention from the opposite sex...even if it was only online.

Time spent in cyber-space with 'friends' led to sharing intimate details and fantasies, but never with any real intent other than to kind of flirt and get aroused myself. I met my friend Ryan early when I first started fooling around looking for men to chat with. He was in his early 20's and was in the marines and said he was Latin.

I ended up sharing most everything with him at one point or another before I discovered that he was stationed about three hours from me. This shouldn't have mattered but I'd always envisioned him as some man deployed overseas who I could just say whatever shocking things I'd think of and never worry about actually facing. I had told him all the dirty things I'd tried or experimented with back in my college days and even some of my dirtiest fantasies!

He never brought up meeting me in person until one of his friends from the marines was going to visit his sister who lived in my area. I laughed it off at first but as he began to write about what he wanted to do and how much he admired me....I may have teased him a bit. He wrote me such romantic things filled with passion like I used to experience back before I got swallowed up in my marriage.

It was late one night after I'd been in a shouting match with my husband and also made my preteen daughter furious with me that I got online and he found me. I was so emotional that I agreed to it, wanting to hurt and betray my husband right then and there! It was only the next day when I got Ryan's email did I realize exactly what it was I'd done.

It was about two weeks before the weekend he'd be up so I had plenty of time to worry myself sick over it. One minute I'd be excited about it and the next feel so dirty about the thoughts I was having. Ryan was sending me the sweetest emails on an almost daily basis, one of which asked if I could dress up for him when we finally met.

So here I was, dressed in the only mini-skirt I owned, feeling like a fool for even wearing such a thing. I was going to wear stockings but the only thigh high pair I owned had runs so I'd just shaved my legs and gone without. I had on a small purple lace thong and push-up padded bra that I'd had for awhile but never had the opportunity or reason to wear for my husband.

I had to pull my skirt down getting out of my car and could feel his eyes on my legs and heels the second I closed the door. I remember feeling a little disappointed that he wasn't much taller than I was and had obvious gained at least twenty pounds since the pictures that he'd sent. I let him give me a hug and heard him saying something about a 'big surprise' for me as he put his hand around my waist and led me into the dirty little room.

The room was small and had two single beds, a dresser with a small t.v. with a large mirror hanging behind it. There was a small bathroom in the back with a flickering bulb for a light I could see going on and off from the door. The television was on and some porno was playing, which shocked me, but not nearly as much as the other Latin man sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off did!

I stopped short but Ryan had closed the door already and was introducing me to his friend Juan who was in the marines with him. I was trying to ignore the fake moans coming from the small t.v. knowing I had to be blushing dark red all while doing my best to think of a way out of all this.

Before I could even think Ryan had his hands on my hips from behind and was pressing his crotch against my ass whispering in my ear how he wanted to make 'one of my fantasies come true'. I closed my eyes in shame and I guess some disgust as I remembered late one night confessing that I'd known girls in college who been in threesomes and been curious about it.

The guy Juan stood up obviously already aroused and began telling Ryan how hot I was like I wasn't standing right there in front of him. He walked up to me and got in my face as to kiss me but I turned my head and looked away. He didn't even slow down and rather than kiss my lips, he began to slowly kiss and suck on my neck and ear.

Ryan was behind me feeling on my ass and slowly pulling my skirt up, revealing the small lace string of my thong. Juan grabbed my head and made me face him and began to kiss me deeply, sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth as he led me to the bed. I was pushed from behind and bent over on my hands and knees on one of the small beds when Ryan simply reached under my small skirt and had the small fabric of my panties off literally before I could even protest!

Juan was unbuttoning my blouse as it was the most natural, routine thing in the world and asked Ryan just as casually what he was going to do first. Juan had the front of my shirt undone and was positioning himself so he was sitting on the pillows in front of me when I heard Ryan's answer, that he 'was gonna fuck this bitch'.

No sooner had he said it then I felt his fingers between my legs and expertly finding my clit right off. He made the nastiest comment about me already being wet and I remember closing my eyes in shame realizing how true it was. I opened my eyes quickly when I felt Juan grabbing hold of my head by my hair and quickly came face to face with his swollen hard-on!

It was crazy but at that exact moment I remember thinking how weird it was: here was this short mexican man that my husband would tower over by almost a foot, yet his penis was easily a third longer than my husbands and didn't even appear to be fully erect! He had shaved his pubic hair almost off and I could easily make out the thick veins along the sides of it as it slowly began to point more and more towards me as it hardened.

Juan had both hands on my head and as he pulled me towards him I tried to remember the last time I'd done it for my husband and could not. I grabbed the base of his dick and slowly lowered my mouth as I opened my lips and took him in. It quickly came back to me as I put my thick lips to use, covering my teeth and overfilling my mouth with saliva. Holding onto the base of his cock I could take the rest into my mouth and at the edge of my throat, and slowly began to slide my mouth up and down to that point.

Juan moaned a little and started to thrust his hips up towards my mouth when I felt Ryan behind me, pulling my skirt up completely exposing my ass. Right away I could feel the familiar sensation of a penis head rubbing against my pussy as he positioned himself behind me.

The familiar feeling vanished as he pushed his dick inside me, right away stretching me open noticeably more than my husband. I could feel just how wet I was as that strange dick rammed up inside me all at once, making me cry out and take my mouth up off the now throbbing cock that was coated with my spit.

Ryan had pushed all the way in right away, and was keeping it buried inside me but was griding his hips against me as hard as he could. I laughed inside when I felt him fumbling with my bra strap as I was bent over in front of him like that but it vanished when he got if off. I've always been very shy about my lack of breasts, but if either of them noticed or cared they didn't miss a beat.

Juan stopped long enough to throw my bra to the floor, then pulled my mouth back to his groin and told me 'just a little more'. I felt him playing with my small breasts as I took him back in my mouth and he began to thrust his hips, literally fucking my mouth. I could feel the small pricks of pubic hair that were growing back as he fed me that thick, young cock.

I could feel Ryan's sweat dripping down and splashing on my arched back as he dug his fingers into my hips and continued his deep, rhythmic assault on my pussy. He began to pull out and slam it back in, sometimes almost completely removing it before stuffing it back inside me, sometimes so hard it'd rock me forwards!

The back of my throat was begging to get sore and I just knew that the sides of my mouth were split as Juan was now roughly using my face. I quickly forgot about my lips as all of the sudden I felt a searing pain on my ass before I'd even realized that Ryan was spanking me.

His body was slapping against mine from behind so hard that it sounded like clapping when he hit me again, so hard this time that one side of my ass went numb! I forgot about the pain the second he reached around under me and began to pull on my already hard clit.

It sent sparks from my vagina up to my nipples and spread throughout my body, making me push back against him and grind my ample ass back at him for the first time since he'd been inside me. The result was almost instantaneous, his rhythm went to hell and his large, meaty dick began to jump inside me and sending me into my own earth-shattering orgasm!

My pussy was quivering as it struggled to hold on to his delicious cock, my body trembling as I felt his sweat falling down on me and his sperm wet and hot and deep inside me. Forcing me to pull my mouth up off the dick in my mouth and moan louder and louder as he emptied his balls inside me.

It wasn't until he pulled out and left me feeling stretched and a little hurt deep inside with his hot, gummy spunk dripping out of me that I thought about my husband. Immediately I felt dirty, guilty, and like the biggest whore in the world, but was being turned over onto my back before the thoughts could get much further.

Juan had completely undressed and had that cock which was by now so familiar cock and had it aimed at me once again, just this time at a different orifice. I lay there on my back, feeling the growing wet spot under me when he lifted my legs up over his shoulders. He looked down at my swollen lips and the small 'mohawk' of red hair covering it. We both couldn't help but notice the copious amounts of cum in my small tuft of hair and which still seemed to be oozing out of my used pussy.

He yelled something nasty to Ryan about the state he'd left me in and leaned over and gotten something from the other bed I hadn't noticed. He had the tube open and was liberally applying it to his dick, jacking off with it before I realized what it was. My legs were up over Juan's shoulders and I was pinned to the headboard by his body when he began to used the lubricant on my ass.

I tried to relax and not panic and could only look at Ryan with murderous eyes while Juan whispered all about how his buddy had filled not only him, but the entire squad, about my dirty little fantasies! The heat I was feeling went out like a light the second he held my asscheeks apart and tried to shove the head inside me back there!

It literally felt like he was tearing me back there and I wondered how any woman could like this. He cursed which made Ryan laugh on his second and third attempts to get it in. He literally took the tube of KY and squeezed it inside my ass before he had any success. It burned hurt and tore all at once when he finally got it in my ass to stay!

He was going slow, thank goodness, sliding inch by inch deeper inside me while gently kissing my lips. I remember him sucking on my neck and telling me to cross my ankles behind his head, which I did. As he kissed me the strangest thing happened, I started to relax and actually enjoy it!

It has nothing on vaginal sex but it began to feel good in a deep, satisfying way. The hottest part was feeling so taboo having this young man inside me like this but feeling and knowing just how much he was loving it! I began to try to move with him, match his intensity and his strokes, moving my ass and clenching it tight around his invading dick when he told me to.

I had my eyes closed and only heard the click and didn't see the flash when Ryan took the first picture. Before I could say anything at all Juan grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs wide as they would go, giving his friend the perfect view of his dick buried inside my ass.

I remember saying guys no, but they promised not to take any with my face in them...that and the fact that Juan began reach down and play with my clit for the camera while he filled my ass. I was wet in literally seconds as he manipulated my clit and slid his fingers in and out of my red and swollen pussy.

When Juan realized he had me cumming he left me alone and began to furiously drive into me, truly fucking my ass. I remember sweat breaking out all on his young body as he whispered something about how my 'ass was gonna get him to cum like my mouth couldn't'.

I was still trembling from my orgasm when I felt him get stiffer and begin to jerk deep inside my torn asshole. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head and he gasped and slowly stopped moving his hips. He slowly pulled out and then quickly stood up and got off the bed, putting his shorts on.

I lay there trying to catch my breath covered in sweat just wearing my small skirt which was still bunched up around my waist. They were both talking and high-fiving like I wasn't even there as I did my very best to straighten my skirt and somehow make it presentable again. I had my bra on and was trying not to panic at the amount of wrinkles on my blouse when they began to ask me how it was, how I liked it, etc.

Even though he'd put his shorts on also, I could see the beginnings of an erection on Ryan and knew I had to get out of there. I struggled to get my heels back on and never did find my panties, but quickly made it out the door and back to my car. I was just about to pull away when Juan ran up to my door and got me to roll my window down.

He was grinning and I noticed how young he looked for the first time. He handed me a slip of paper with his number on it and was telling me how he wasn't like Ryan and had to, just had to see me again. I took it just so I could get out of there, but as I rode home trying to concentrate on getting out of this slutty outfit I could feel the hot, slippery cum leaking out of both sides of me and briefly wondered if it would stain my car seats.