My Married Friend's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I jacked off when I got home. I thought of you as I did. You were kissing me."

"Is that all I was doing?"

"I like kissing . . . . A lot," he said. With that, he moved toward me and leaned down to kiss me again. I turned my head. He pulled back, and looked hurt.

"No, it's not that. I just have not brushed my teeth yet. Morning breath."

He said, "I don't care about that" as he moved his face back toward mine again. We kissed long and deep. Of course, I got hard, and my sweatpants were not effective in concealing it.

Trick said, "I like the way you taste." Then, he put his hands on my shoulders and chest and back. "And the way you feel."

"I'm old enough to be your father," I warned.

"I'm old enough to be your boyfriend," he said, hopefully.

"I doubt that."

"We'll see."

"Trick," I asked, "have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No, not really."

"Are you even sure you're gay?"

"No, not really. But, I'm trending. My fantasies once I started jacking off included both women and men, including you. I've fucked a lot of women, including recently. I've only fucked one man."

I raised my eyebrows.

"My roommate, Raylan," he answered.

"Are you two together?"

"No, we're just friends . . . with benefits. We've been roommates since we started at Mizzou. Raylan told me after our freshman year that he's gay, which I kind of knew. I mean, he's hot as shit, he never talked about a woman, and he never brought a woman home. Not once. And, he'd be gone overnight, but not tell me shit about where he was or who he was with, which was weird until I figured out why.

"Knowing Raylan is gay, I was surprised and a little disappointed he never made a move on me. I wanted him to, if for no other reason than to find out if I really had any interest in guys. One night last Winter, it was cold as shit, and we were hanging out in our room, smoking pot and talking. As usual, we were naked. I opened some mixed porn on my iPad. We got hard watching it. We were leg to leg and shoulder to shoulder. Without saying a word, he leaned down, took me in his mouth, and gave me the best blow job I'd ever had. The next night, I stripped down, stood in front of him, and asked him for another one. After that, I did not have to ask. It was just understood that Raylan was going to blow me whenever I wanted him to.

"After a few weeks, it seemed shitty that I was getting awesome blow jobs and all he was getting was to jack himself off while he blow me. So, I offered to blow him. He walked me through it. I did it. It was okay, but I did not love it. In part, because he's so fucking big it's hard to take and, once in, to hold.

"One night, he pulled off my dick and asked me to fuck him. I had been thinking about asking to do it, so I jumped at the chance. I've been fucking him on and off since."

"Has he fucked you?"

"No. Like I said, his dick is huge. It would split me in two. And, he's a total bottom."

"Doesn't he want to be your boyfriend?"

"Like I said, we don't really label things. And, it's not there for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Raylan, and I enjoy the hell out of sexing with him. But, it's just not there. He's still a kid, and, if I am going to be with a man, I want to be with a man. It may sound selfish, but I want someone who has been through shit and can help me through shit, not someone as clueless as I am."

"You have a daddy complex?"

"Nah, I've just always preferred the company of adults. Even in high school, I'd much rather hang out with my dad and his friends than with people my own age. I'm still that way."

While Trick was talking, I had made coffee and started breakfast.

"You want coffee or breakfast?"

"Nah, I'm gonna run home. But, I'll take dinner."

"Tonight?"

"Yep. 5?"

"Sure." Trick headed toward the door, stopped, came back, and said, "By the way, tonight's a date, so be prepared."

*****

I was giddy all day. I bought steaks and flowers. I shaved and manscaped my junk (I naturally had no chest hair and very little body hair). I tweezed hairs out of my ears and trimmed my nose hairs and eyebrows.

When the doorbell rang right at 5, I felt like I had on my first prom night, oh so many years ago. I was nervous and excited, anxious.

When I opened the door, Trick stood there with a bottle of wine in one hand and flowers in the other. He had his hair pulled back in a pony tail, and he was wearing jeans and a crisp white shirt that was too big for him. It was clearly his father's. I held the door open for him, and he kissed me on the forehead as he walked past me.

"These are for you," he said, offering both the wine and the flowers.

"Thank you. Would you like some wine?"

"Sure."

I went to the kitchen, put the flowers in a vase, and opened a bottle of cabernet I had dug out of the cellar for this date. When I returned to the living room with two glasses, Trick was on the couch, flip flops off, with his feet on the ottoman. I have a bit of a thing for feet, and his were awesome, strong and athletic.

But, Trick seemed uncomfortable about something. He was sitting awkwardly and stiffly.

"Are you nervous?"

"No, not at all."

"Then what's up? You seem uncomfortable."

"I am. This shirt has starch in it, and it sucks."

I laughed. "Trick, it's a nice gesture, but you don't have to be dressed up. Be comfortable. You want me to get you a different shirt?"

Trick was unbuttoning the white shirt and pulling it over his head before I finished.

"Nah, I have my tank on underneath. Plus, I'm 6-4. You're what, 5-8? I seriously doubt your shirt would fit me."

"I have some larger ones around here somewhere." I am not sure Trick knew it, but the larger shirts I had were relics, some from former lovers who left them when they left me, and some from strangers who forgot them as they hurried home.

We drank our wine. Trick did not say anything. He just stared at me and smiled. I broke eye contact first. As I did, I realized he was in charge. He was only 21, but he was dictating the moods and rhythms of whatever this was. The difference in our ages made me feel predatory, but the difference in our sureness made me feel like prey.

We ate cross-legged on the living room floor. Our conversation was casual and easy. Trick was 21, but he did not act like it. As always (except when arguing about veggie tales), he was wise beyond his years, certainly more insightful and mature than I had been at 21. Or at 31.

Trick had started traveling for baseball without his parents at a very young age. And, while his teammates sat on the bus playing video games, Trick had his nose in erudite books.

When he started singing opera in high school, that only accelerated his maturity. He was in voice classes with adults, and he then started teaching voice to adults. He had more in common and was more comfortable with parents than he had or was with friends.

When dinner was over, Trick said, "I have a great idea for dessert."

"Trick, this seems so random. I mean, out of happenstance I pick you up from school, and three days later . . . ." My voice trailed off.

"It was not so much out of happenstance. When dad said you were in St. Louis, I grabbed at the chance. He wanted to come down and get me for some 'one on one' time, but I wanted 'one on one' time with you. So, I convinced him it would be silly for him to drive 2 hours down and 2 hours back when I could just grab a ride with you as you drove through."

"I'm surprised."

"Why? I flirt with you at every football game."

"I thought you were just being friendly to your dad's friend."

"I was. But, I'm not that friendly. . . . Anyway, can I stay over tonight?"

I was tempted, in part because I was more than a little drunk. We were almost through our second bottle of wine, and I was pretty sure I was ahead of Trick.

The sight of Trick did not ease the temptation. He had let his pony tail loose, and his long hair hung down to his shoulders. His tank hid little of his muscled body. His jeans hid little of his hard on.

"I'll make you a deal," I offered. "You can stay over, but no sex. It's too soon for sex."

"It's not."

"It is for me. I am not sure I can ever have sex with you. I know I can't right now."

"I'll take the deal," he said as he stood, pulled his tank over his head, and took my hand to head upstairs. Once we were upstairs, Trick slipped out of his jeans and stood before me - hard - in only red boxer briefs. He looked like he was from the Underwear Expert.

I was still fully dressed when Trick started to remove his underwear. He read my mind.

"I sleep in the nude," he offered. "I have for a long time."

Trick's dick stood straight out in front of him. He took after his dad; it was long and thick and very pretty. His chest and navel hair led to a thick bush of hair above and around it. He had been right. He was plenty big. He didn't need to trim.

As I started to undress, I was not sure I was going to live up to the deal. I was human, after all, and not many gay humans that I knew would be able to resist a hot 21 year old naked and yearning in their bed.

I left my boxers on and climbed into bed. Trick climbed in beside me and immediately lowered his face to mine. I played with his chest hair as we kissed. Trick rubbed his strong hand over my smooth chest and stomach. We kissed for a long time. As we did, my resistance disintegrated. I reached for Trick's dick. As soon I had it in my hand, Trick moaned into my mouth, but then he grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"That's not part of the deal, remember? Roll over."

I did. Trick settled behind me and put his arm around me and his face into my hair. He inhaled deeply, kissed the back of my head, and said good night. I had tried to give in, like a child, to my wanton desires. Trick, who did not like the deal, held me to it.

(Part Four)

When I awoke at 2, Trick was still behind me, and his hard-on was still poking against my boxers. I knew what I wanted, my rationalizations notwithstanding. I rolled into Trick, and I put my mouth to his. He awoke to my kiss.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Shh," I responded. I clamped my mouth onto his. I kissed him hard. I then kissed his neck and his chest. I smelled his armpit. I licked his side. As I did, Trick rolled onto his back. I kissed his stomach and buried my face in his musky bush. I guided him into my mouth. His dick was amazing, thick and pretty and delicious. I moved over him and started to blow him. Trick spread his legs, so I moved to his balls and his taint. I sucked one and then licked the other. I buried my tongue where his legs met his groin. When Trick raised his legs, I moved toward his ass and started to rim him. He was clean, but musky. Trick moaned as I ate his ass, moved back to his taint, to his balls, and finally to his dick.

Trick was going to let me do whatever I wanted. I slowly sucked him. When I felt his balls clench, I backed off and let his orgasm recede. Relentlessly, I brought him close, and then let him go. As I felt Trick's balls clench again, I heard him urge me to "let me come." I kept going. Trick's hands were in my hair as he drove himself deeper into my mouth. He gasped as he came, filling my mouth. I swallowed and kept at him until he could not take anymore. When I was done, I laid my head on his stomach and slowly teased his softening dick. Trick had his hands in my hair and whispered, "That was awesome." I fell back asleep with my head on his stomach.

When I awoke again, it was 7. I yawned and wiped my mouth. My head was still on Trick's stomach, and his hard-on was right in my face.

Trick's hand moved in my hair. I raised up and looked at him. He smiled and said, "Good morning, welcher."

"Welcher?"

"Yep, you welched on the deal."

"Oh. Yes, I did."

"Let's welch some more," Trick said as he rolled to his side. I moved parallel to him, and he kissed me. We kissed for a long time. As we did, my hands ran through his chest hair and his stomach hair and over his long, sinewy muscles. Trick was so hot it made no sense to me that he was in this bed at this moment with me.

Trick broke the kiss with another "I want to fuck you." I relented and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Trick maneuvered me onto my back and moved over me. He pressed his dick to me as he lowered his face to mine. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Insist on it."

"Fuck me," I said.

"Beg for it."

"Please please please fuck me," I begged.

"Okay, now that you've begged for it."

I grabbed a condom and lube out of my nightstand and readied us both. Returning to my back, I raised my legs and guided him toward my opening. When he entered me, I gasped. Trick was inexperienced, despite his efforts with Raylan. He grabbed my hips, held me still, and pushed in past my sphincter, not waiting for me to adjust. I gasped as he buried himself in me. I was experienced, but I was not used to receiving it all in one fell swoop.

Trick lowered his face to mine as he slid in and out of me. I hooked my legs around his as I locked my tongue with his. I matched his rhythm with my ass. There was no learning curve. We were sexing for the first time like we had been sexing for a long time.

Before long, Trick's chest hair was wet with sweat. When he hit my prostate, I cried out. Trick held the angle and started to work my prostate. I came without touching myself, covering my chest and stomach. Trick immediately let loose. He bucked as he came, staring into my eyes and smiling as he did. When he was done, he collapsed onto me, smearing my cum between us. He relaxed into me, spent. I put my arms around him and squeezed as hard as I could.

Trick raised up and looked at me. "I'm so happy," he said.

"Me, too."

"Happy enough to let me be your boyfriend?"

"I don't know. Can we take it slow and wait and see?"

"I doubt it. I'm not a 'slow' guy, and I'm 21. I really have not developed a 'wait and see' approach to life."

He kissed me.

"Plus, I am going to be in love with you soon, if I'm not already. When you're in love, you don't want to go slow or wait and see."

"Slow down. It's a little early to talk about love."

"Not really. I've known you all my life. It's not early at all."

He kissed me again. I kissed back as hard as I could. As I did, I silently told Trick I was going to be in love with him soon, too, that I did not want to wait and see, either, and that I was ready for whatever this was or was going to be. When the kiss was over, Trick signaled that he understood all that our kiss had said.

"This is going to be awesome," he said.

He was right.

(Part Four)

We got up and made breakfast together. I was conflicted. I felt awful for having had sex with my friend's son. But, I also felt awesome for having sex with my friend's son.

"Drive me back to school today."

"What?"

"Drive me back to school today. I'm having a great time with you. I don't want it to end."

"Your parents won't like it."

"I'll take care of that. I'll tell them I'm catching a ride with a friend."

I was fixated. "Okay. What time do you want me to get you?"

"I'm going to stay here until it's time to go. Then, we can swing by my house, get my stuff, and head out."

"I have to live here once you're gone."

"That's right. You have to live here, and you can't live here if you let others determine your path. Focus on us, and let the rest sort itself out."

"Who are you?" I asked, incredulous at the life lessons coming at me from a 21 year old.

"I'm me."

"Right, but you're like 21 going on Plato or Socrates."

"Nope, I'm just a guy who sets a course and then follows it and lets the rest work itself out."

"It's not that easy."

"Sure it is. You want it to be hard, but it's not. And, that scares you."

"Still, you should go home, spend some time with your parents, and then have them drop you at a friend's house. Text me where, and I'll pick you up."

"Okay. Plan on picking me up at 2. We'll drive to CoMo, you can buy me dinner, meet Raylan, see our apartment, and get back home before you turn into a pumpkin."

"I'll see you at 2."

Trick kissed me and then sauntered out. He walked with confidence and coolness, neither hurried nor lazy.

I picked him up right at 2, and we headed to CoMo. We talked throughout the two hour trip. But, it was not the talk of an adult and a 21 year old. It was the talk I would have had with his father, my best friend.

Over dinner, I raised the subject of Raylan and what Trick was going to tell him.

"Why do you think I need to tell him anything?"

"Well, isn't he going to wonder if you stop having sex with him."

"I guess I'm not sure why you think I'm going to stop having sex with him."

I was stunned. Based on the morning, I had made assumptions that Trick seemed not to share.

Trick read the look on my face and offered his explanation. "This is probably a generational thing. To me, sex can be just that, sex. It can be more, but it doesn't have to be. Sex with Raylan is just sex. We're friends. When we're horny, we help each other. It's better than masturbating, but that's really all it is. To me, it's the same emotionally as masturbating. You wouldn't me not to jack off. So, just think of it as me jacking off."

Again, I felt like the 21 year old receiving wisdom from an elder. I was not sure that Trick was right or that I could embrace his view, but it seemed like a more mature, healthy view of sex than I had. In my generation, sex was imbued with meaning. It could not be just a physical release. If it was, then you were a whore.

"Look," he said, "I don't expect you to be celibate when I'm down here. I just want you not to date anyone. I'm not going to. . . . Plus, I need to practice. You're way ahead of me on this same-sex thing. I need to get better at it. And, practice makes perfect."

That seemed settled and simple. I had nothing to fear from Raylan. And, now I was going to meet him.

When we got to the apartment, Raylan was wearing only white gym shorts. The contrast with his dark skin was sharp, and he was one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen in person. He was a little shorter than Trick, but built way better.

"Hey, Patty," Raylan said as we walked in.

"Hey, Ray-Ray, this is Chris. Chris, this is Raylan. Ray-Ray, to me. George to the rest of the team."

Raylan hopped up and crossed the room to shake my hand, smiling. I felt like I was meeting Trey Songz.

Extending his hand, he said "Chris, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Patty over the years."

I was surprised. I was curious as to how "my father's best friend" worked its way into the conversation of 19, 20, or 21 year olds.

"Come on," Trick said, "I'll show you the rest of the apartment."

When we got to his room, I asked "George?" wondering if it was "George" from The Jeffersons (there were not many minorities on the Tiger baseball team).

Trick called out behind him. "Hey, Ray-Ray, come tell Chris why the team calls you George."

Raylan came to the door laughing. "So, George Foster was a slugger for the Big Red Machine in the 1970s. George intimidated pitchers with a big black bat. I have a big black bat. It intimidates all the guys on the team."

Trick joined Raylan's laughter. I knew they were not talking about the bats Raylan used in the batter's box.

Once we were alone, Trick pinned me to the door and started kissing me. As he did, he unbuttoned my shirt and my jeans and started kissing and licking down my body. I gasped when he took me in his mouth and started blowing me. He took me to the base and held me in his throat before he used his hands on my hips to move me in and out of his mouth. I came quickly. Trick did not swallow, instead spitting the cum into his hand and then going to his bathroom to rinse it down the sink. When he returned I had buttoned my jeans and my shirt.