My Married Friend's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said, "but I have not developed a taste for it yet."

I laughed. He was apologizing for not swallowing, which seemed odd. Swallowing was the exception, not the rule. At least in my experience.

He seemed puzzled. "Isn't the proper etiquette to swallow?"

"Not if you don't want to."

"I want to. Next time, I'll swallow yours. No one else's. Just yours." Apparently, Trick was going to differentiate between me and Raylan or whomever by swallowing. I may have been rationalizing, but the differentiation made sense to me at that moment.

"Raylan's going to wonder what we're doing in here."

"He knows. I texted him that you were bringing me down and would be spending the night."

"I'm spending the night?"

"Yes."

"And, he knows what we're up to?"

"He knows I've wanted you for a long time. And, he's probably out there jacking that big black bat of his thinking about what we're up to in here."

Trick drew a bath, and I fixated on "a long time." It was strange to imagine myself as the object of a young man's fantasies.

While we were in the tub, I decided to explore Trick's existence a little deeper.

"So, I need to understand where you are. At your core, do you think you're gay?"

"On a scale of 1-10, I'm a 6 or a 7. If I had to choose right now, I'd choose to fuck a guy over a woman. That may change. It may not. Who knows? Right now, I prefer a man's body to a woman's. I like the firmness and the muscles. But, I'm not at all averse to fucking women. I suspect I'll keep doing it, if nothing else than for reputational capital."

"Do you like sucking dick?"

"It's okay. But, it's also not great. I'm not very good at it, and I don't really want to be. I'll do it, but I'm not enthusiastic about it. I'm not like Ray-Ray. He's an absolute addict. I think he'd rather suck a dick than breathe air."

"I have never known a gay guy who did not love sucking dick."

"I know, right? Maybe I'll develop a taste for it, so to speak."

"I think it's a control thing."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I like the power it gives me, the feeling of complete control over the other guy's pleasure, the cause and effect of it."

"I've never thought of that way."

"Try. It may change your enjoyment level."

We relaxed, staring at each other. Trick closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall. He had a slight smirk on his face, which I realized was almost always there. It was mischievous and sexy.

I was not sure what to think. It was one thing to date a 21 year old. It was a whole other thing to date the 21 year old son of my best friend, with whom I used to be in love and for whom I still pined.

"I was in love with your dad."

"No shit."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yes. The only one who didn't know was him. He's too straight to imagine that."

I wanted to tell him his dad was more crooked than he thought, but discretion prevailed. I stayed silent.

"Have you thought about what your dad will say if you tell him you are 60-70% gay?"

"No. One, it's none of his business. Two, I don't care. I'm me. I'm gonna live my life for me. Not for him. He can live his life for him."

"Okay. Have you thought about what your dad will say if he finds out we had sex?" I asked.

"No. But, that, too, is none of his business. And, I don't care what he thinks."

I did. I wanted to get out of the tub and leave, wracked by pangs of guilt. I was dissuaded by Trick's muscled foot in my crotch.

We climbed out of the tub. I dried Trick off, slowly soaking in every inch of him.

My forehead hit his chin, so I kissed his neck. I lowered my face to his nipples. When I licked his right nipple, he moaned and immediately got hard. He noticed that I noticed.

"I like nipple play."

I sucked his nipple and started jacking him off.

"Oh my God. That feels so good."

I focused on his nipple and his dick. As I did, Trick pushed my face toward his dick. I licked my thumbs and rubbed his nipples as I took him in my mouth.

"Oh my God. I'm gonna come," he cried.

He did, deep into my throat. I swallowed all he gave me.

"That was awesome. I've never tried playing with my nipples during a blow job. Now, I'm not sure I'll ever not."

We climbed into bed. We faced each other. I put my hand to his chest and traced his muscles with my fingertip. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. We made out, like we were in college. Which he was.

I moved my hands to his groin, and he moved his hands to mine. We fondled each other as we kissed. I was turned on. Soon, Trick was, too, which was one of the great things about being with someone less then half your age: the bounceback. I rolled Trick onto his back and moved over him. I lowered myself onto him, using his chest as leverage. I went down as far as I could. I felt Trick's hair against my ass.

"Don't I need a condom?" he asked.

"No," I insisted. I wanted to feel him inside me, not a late sheath.

I worked Trick to the edge and then turned him back. When he had ebbed, I again worked him to the edge. When he was about ready, I stilled and edged him off again. I was working him, and he was vexed by the experience. Finally, he announced he needed to come. I obliged. I sat down on him and milked him with my ass. I felt him come inside me. He gasped and again stared at me as he did. When he was done, I lowered my face to his.

I buried my head in his cheek. "This is going to change who you are."

"I doubt it. But, it may confirm who I am."

Again, Trick was ahead of me. I was older and supposedly wiser, but I was following.

(Part Five)

When I woke up, it was Monday morning, and I was in love. I was not going to tell Trick, but I knew I was. I had not been in a long time, and I was thrilled. Life is more worth living when you are in love, when you are giddy to hear someone's breath or voice, to see their face, to feel their touch.

Trick was still asleep, and I was watching him. He even slept beautifully, peaceful and untroubled. I put my head on his shoulder and tried to figure out how this would work. He was 21. I was 46. We lived 200 miles apart. He was a student. I was a professional. He was just starting out. I was peaking (if I had not already peaked). He was my best friend's son. I was his dad's best friend. The situation was fraught. The deck was stacked, and it was not in our favor. I was troubled.

Trick woke up and rolled toward me. He kissed my forehead and said "I'm happy you're here."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm glad it's not a dream."

I buried my face in his chest. He squeezed me tight.

I pulled away, looked at the clock, started out of bed, and said, "I should probably get going."

"I want you to stay."

"I can't."

"I'll let you fuck me if you stay."

I froze and looked at Trick.

"Have you ever been fucked?"

"Nope. I want you to be my first."

There was no way I was leaving. I cared about my work, but I was no fool. I kissed Trick.

"Do you have lube?"

"No, but I bet Ray-Ray does," he said. Before I could protest, Trick hopped out of bed, walked naked through his door and disappeared into the apartment. He returned shortly with lube, but no condom.

"I should wear a condom."

"No need. I trust you. Plus, I don't have any, and Ray-Ray's certainly won't fit you. . . . How do you want to do this?"

"You should lay on your stomach."

He did. He pushed his legs apart, exposing himself. I lowered my face to him and started to rim him. He writhed as I did.

"Jesus, that feels good."

I kept eating. I pushed my tongue in. He pushed back against me. I pushed a finger in. He tensed.

"Shhhh. Relax."

I made small circles with my finger, trying to open him up. He was needy.

"I'm ready. Fuck me."

I poured lube in his crack and on my hard-on. I coated both. I straddled him and pressed into him.

"I'll go slow. But, tell me if I'm hurting you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Stop talking and fuck me."

I pressed against his virgin hole. He was slow to yield.

"Trick, you have to relax."

"I can't. Just do it. I can take it."

I pressed against his virgin hole again. He started to yield, and my head pressed forward. It slipped past the gate, and Trick inhaled. I waited, then used my hands to massage his back and ass. He relaxed, and I pushed in some more. When he tensed, I stopped and massaged him some more. When I relaxed, I pushed the rest of the way in. I was buried in him. I wanted to buck like mad, but I knew it would hurt him. I would not hurt him. So, I resisted and again massaged him. I lowered myself onto him so our bodies were touching head to toe. My face was next to his.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes. . . . Actually, I'm more than okay. I'm awesome."

"You ready?"

"Absolutely."

I hooked my arms under his and started to move in and out of him, as slow as I could. He was so tight, I was not going to last long. I suspected he did not want me to.

I was trying to control myself, but I was struggling. I wanted to pound him. I raised up, changing the angle. When I did, I hit his prostate, or assumed I did, because he responded with an "oh" and a "holy shit" and then spread his legs wider.

"Trick, I'm gonna come."

"Okay."

I did, arching my back as I unloaded into him. When I was finished, I lowered myself to him, again ensuring that our bodies touched head to toe. He turned his face to mine, and I kissed him as best I could. We were both sweaty.

I pulled out of him and flopped to my side.

"What do I do now?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what happens to what's inside me?"

I forgot I was dealing with a neophyte. "Oh, go sit on the toilet."

He got up to to head to the bathroom. "Come with me," he said.

It was an odd request, but I'd have done anything he asked at that point. I followed him to the bathroom. While he cleansed, I ran a shower. I was halfway done when he joined me. We washed each other.

When we were finished, we dried separately. I do not know what he was thinking, but I was thinking about our impending separation and wondering how, in a mere 5 days, something unexpected had become something essential. He was the first to speak.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," he said.

I was surprised and happy. I decided to one up him.

"I know I'm falling in love with you," I responded.

"Will you come see me next weekend?"

"Sure."

As I drove home, I smiled. I could not stop smiling.

As I exited 70 at Van Brunt, I received a text. "Turn around."

I generally did not text and drive. But, I did.

"Can't."

"Come down after work today."

"OK."

I finished my two hour drive back to Kansas City and went to my office. I worked until six and then headed back to CoMo. I would arrive at 8, about 13 hours after I had left. I would be there only 10 hours. But, I was sure it would be worth it. I was right.

(Part Six)

When I arrived, Trick was lounging on the couch with Raylan, smoking pot and watching re-runs of Breaking Bad. Trick was wearing only boxer briefs (red, of course; as a Cardinals fan, it was all he owned), and Raylan was wearing only bright yellow bikinis that did nothing to hide his big bat. His briefs were straining, and he was obviously hard. If I had taken a picture, I could have sold it to Queerty or Towerload. It was a stunning display of interracial sex appeal.

Trick hopped up when I walked in, walked over to me, and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I'm glad you came back," he said, moving my hand to his hardening dick. "See?" he asked.

I was self-conscious with Raylan watching us. I pulled back from Trick to find Raylan rubbing his hard-on through his briefs.

Trick took my hand and led me to his room. "G'night, Ray-Ray."

"G'night, boys."

Trick closed the door behind us and started to undress me. He kissed and licked my body as he did. When I was freed, he took me in his mouth. I watched as he sucked me. The visual of his firm, full lips working me was too much. I was not going to last long.

Trick used his strong hands to move my hips in rhythm with his mouth. I was soon fucking his face, and my orgasm started to build in my balls. "I'm about to come," I warned, so Trick could pull off. He did not. He matched my quickening pace with his mouth. I started to gasp as I hit the back of his throat and my orgasm moved through my abdomen and into Trick's mouth, filling it.

Trick kept going, milking every drop out of me until my I was so sensitive I had to force him to stop. Trick kissed and licked his way up my body until we were again mouth to mouth. I could taste the hint of me on his tongue as we made out, but only a hint. Trick had swallowed.

We sidled to the bed as we continued to kiss. I was quickly on my back, with my legs wide. Trick kissed and licked his way back down my body, through my groin, and to my opening. He started to rim me. I flinched when his tongue connected with me. I loved being eaten, almost more than anything else. I was quickly hard again. And dilated. I needed Trick to fill me.

"Fuck me."

"Say please."

"Now!" I demanded.

"Say please."

"Please!"

Trick moved over me, his thick dick pressing to my needy hole. I grabbed the lube I had seen on the nightstand and coated his dick with it. He slid in and started slowly fucking me. I was tingling from head to toe.

Trick was methodical. He would not speed up. He was not fucking me. He was making love to me, making it last for as long as he could.

Trick read my mind. "Ray-Ray and I jacked each other twice tonight. I wanted to make this last as long as I could."

I started stroking myself, the mental image of their jack-off session filling my mind as Trick filled my ass and started stroking my prostate. I came hard, covering my sweaty chest and stomach. Seeing and feeling me come pushed Trick over the edge. He grunted and filled me with his third orgasm of the day. When he finished, he collapsed onto me, covering my sweaty and soiled body with his. He buried his face in my neck and exhaled deeply. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm spent," he said.

I was, too. I was also sore, my ass aching from the pounding it had just taken, and my legs cramping from being spread for so long. Trick's breathing changed, and I realized he had dozed off.

It had been a long time since I had been laid so deliberately.

Trick was heavy on me, so I started to tickle his back. It worked, and he woke up. He kissed me when he did.

"We need to clean up."

Trick rolled off me and headed to the shower. I followed. Trick kneeled in front of me, and I washed his hair. He washed my chest and stomach and crotch as I did. When he stood, I returned the favor. To my surprise, Trick got hard while I washed his groin. An opportunist, I took him in my mouth .

"I don't think I can come again," he said. That was fine with me. I didn't need him to come. I just wanted to taste him. I deep throated him, and he moaned as I did. When he started to match my rhythm and breathe raggedly, I knew he had been wrong and that I was going to get more than just to taste him. I slipped a soapy finger inside of him. His ass clenched around my finger just before he exploded into my throat.

Trick slid down the wall and pulled me into him. We stayed like that, slumped together on the shower floor, spent.

"I'm not sure I can move," he said.

"We have to. We can't sleep in the shower."

I stood, exited the shower, and dried off. Trick stayed slumped on the floor, watching me. I turned the shower off and pulled him up. I dried him from head to toe, soaking in every inch of him as I did. I could not believe he was mine, but it was pretty clear he was.

Trick was still asleep when I dressed for my drive back. I kissed his forehead as I left. As I turned the handle on his bedroom door, he asked, "Are you coming back tonight?"

"I can't."

"Tomorrow night?"

"I can't. But, I can come down this weekend."

"For the whole weekend?"

"Sure."

"Great. I'll see you Friday. And, I'll call you when I get up."

"Okay."

As I pulled the door shut, Trick said, "Hey Chris?"

I stuck my head back in.

"I love you."

My eyes misted over. I walked over to him, sat on the edge of his bed, put my mouth to his, and whispered "I love you, too."

I took my clothes back off. I decided work could and would wait as I slipped back into bed, buried my face in Trick's chest, and fell back asleep.

(Part 6)

Over coffee, we decided Trick would spend Christmas break with me. But, he would not tell his parents that; instead, he'd tell them he was staying at school to get in extra work and prepare for the season. He'd spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with them.

I returned to Kansas City to wait out Trick's finals. I was woefully lonesome for him. It was only two weeks, but it seemed like much more.

Raylan dropped Trick at my house as he headed to Wichita, his hometown, for the break. I wanted to know if anything had happened between the two of them the prior two weeks, but I also didn't. Ultimately, I decided not to ask, just assuming I wouldn't like the answer.

We went immediately to bed. Trick was needy, and so was I. As fast as we could be, we were naked, and Trick was over me and pressing at me. I eagerly took him in. We were quickly in rhythm, Trick meeting me as I met him. It did not take long for Trick to rasp and come.

Feeling him come inside me was all I needed. I quickly came, too, soaking my stomach and chest. To my surprise, Trick lowered himself to me when I was finished, covering me with his hard, rippled body.

We headed to the shower. Once there, I noticed that Trick had manscaped. His chest and stomach hair was tamer. His bush was shaped and tighter. His balls were smooth.

"You clippered?"

"Nope. Ray-Ray did it. We were bored studying, and one thing led to another. We thought you might like it."

I was disappointed, knowing Raylan had had access to Trick's naked chest and junk. I tried to hide my disappointment. "You look good. But, you looked good the other way, too."

"I don't think I'll keep it. I prefer the more natural look. And, I like being different from the rest of the team. But, I'll keep shaving my balls. I like them smooth."

"You shaved them yourself?"

"Sure. I'm not crazy. I'm not letting someone else near my balls with a razor."

I was a little relieved at that. I think.

In the shower, we slowly washed each other with our bare hands, exploring every crack and crevice. As Trick washed my legs and feet, he took my into his mouth and slowly, methodically sucked me. He took more of me into his throat than I remembered, and I wondered if he had been practicing on Raylan. The thought of Raylan in Trick's face was so hot my balls immediately started to clench and my orgasm raced from my abdomen into Trick's throat. He seemed not to notice and kept sucking me until I was dry and had to lean against the shower wall to catch my breath.

Trick stood, lowered his face to mine, and kissed me. He shared my cum with me as he did. I swallowed some, and so did he.

As we stood under the water wrapped in each other, I broached the subject that was troubling me. "That was awesome. You been practicing?"

"No. Just doing some light online reading. Getting some hints on how to be better for you."

I didn't believe him. He was smart and (I was sure) a quick study, but it seemed impossible that he could have read about giving head and then put it into practice expertly the very first try.

I dropped the subject and tried to look forward to the three weeks we were going to live together in my house. And, I returned to the internal debate I had been having with myself, namely whether to tell Trick about me and his dad. I didn't want to, but I figured he'd find out eventually, and I feared that waiting would make it a bigger thing than it would otherwise be.