My Married Sister

Story Info
He consoles his sister in bed.
1.2k words
4.39
158.7k
106
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to stop by and see my sister Kim one Saturday morning. I rang the bell and my brother-in-law Alan answered the door.

"Oh, it's you," he said.

That was a hell of a greeting.

"I'll be back later," he said as he stormed out of the house.

When I stepped inside I could see my sister was upset. They had been fighting again.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Why do you stay with that asshole?" I asked her.

"Who else am I suppose to go to?" She asked me.

My sister was thirty-six and I always thought she was hot. She had this great figure and her breasts were shapely. At least what I could see of them. My sister turned away and began to cry. I stepped up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. Kim turned around and looked me in the face.

"Thank God I have you Chris."

I have to admit to looking down and spying my sister's cleavage. I wanted to take her right there. Kim put her arms around me and we held each other. Kim looked up into my face. Somehow we just lost our composure and we kissed.

Kim soon pulled back. "I shouldn't have done that," she said.

I kissed her again and my sister didn't pull away this time. I had to have her. That's all there was to it. I found the edge of her shirt and I pulled it up over her head. Kim saved me the trouble and she unsnapped her bra. Those big breasts came free. I lowered my face and I started to kiss her nipples.

"Oh my God!" My sister blurted out.

I soon had those nipples so erect.

"I want you Kim. I think about you all the time," I told her.

Something must have snapped in both of us. Kim led me back to a spare bedroom. My sister removed the rest of her clothes. My sister had trimmed her pubic hair. I could see her fleshy folds showing. My cock was already getting hard. I took off my clothes and we got onto the bed. I spread my sister's thighs and I went down on her.

I used my tongue to lick up and down her wet slit. Kim was moaning and getting wound up. A few minutes of that and I pulled away. I had to have Kim. I got to my knees. I got my hands up under her knees and I pushed her legs back. I moved forward and my hard mushroom found her opening.

I slid into my sister's wet hole. I could tell she was already excited. I buried my cock deep and held it there.

"Oh fuck!" My sister screamed.

I began to give Kim the deepest strokes I could. I pushed her legs back towards her chest and I stretched my legs out. I should have done this long ago. Kim was squeezing me hard with her pussy muscles. I drove my cock in the whole way and let her feel me.

"You feel so thick!" She said.

I was going to make my sister remember this day. I pounded Kim's hole hard. Our pubic mounds hit together as I made my sister my lover. There was no way I would ever give this up. Kim told me to let go of her legs. I soon felt her thighs wrapped around my back. I brought my hands down to the bed and I lowered my face.

I began to bite and suck my sister's large nipples. That really set her off. I could feel her orgasms. Kim's pussy was going into these convulsions. I knew she needed cock badly. I only had one thought now. I was going to seed my sister's belly. She probably had the same desire. I gave it to her a few more minutes and then I unloaded.

Maybe it was the excitement of taboo sex with your sister. I sent hot streams of cum deep into my sister's body. Kim tensed up. Her pussy felt like a vise as she made sure she was getting every drop of my white seed. I shocked myself by the amount of hot juice I gave Kim. Soon enough I was empty. I left my cock inside my sister as we attempted to calm ourselves.

"I never thought something like that would ever happen," she said to me.

Kim did get up and go to clean herself up.

"You probably should get dressed. Alan will be back once he cools down."

We both got dressed and I was heading for the door to leave. My sister said she would contact me later that night. We had a quick kiss and I opened the front door. Alan was walking up the steps. He grunted at me as we passed.

I went home and replayed the events that had just happened. All I could think of was that I wanted Kim again. It was late in the night when my phone rang. It was Kim. She said she stepped out into the garage. Alan was sound asleep.

"Thank you for today. I have a confession to make," she said.

She told me that she had thought about the two of us having sex before. She put it out of her mind because it was something forbidden. She said she had lost it today in bed. She wanted to be fucked by me and she wanted to feel me cum inside her.

I asked Kim if we were going to have each other again. She said she would go mad if she couldn't have my cock fucking her. We soon began to meet each other. It was too risky for us to do it again at her house. Kim would come to my place when she could. Sometimes we got a cheap motel room and had sex there.

Kim was a dynamo in bed. She loved to mount me and ride my cock. She said I got so deep as she would slide up and down my shaft. I liked that position as well. I could reach up and pinch Kim's nipples. It didn't matter if she screamed if I fucked her hard in those motel rooms. They expected lovers to meet up there.

It got to the point of where we couldn't get enough of each other. I wanted Kim all the time. I asked her if she was ever going to leave Alan. Kim said she was just waiting to hear from me that I wanted her for good. Alan didn't take it well when he was told that my sister was divorcing him.

The guy was a total ass. Kim is free of him now. We have decided to move out of the area to someplace where people didn't know us. We haven't quite figured out how to explain to our parents we are living together. They are in another state. We thought about saying that Kim needed somewhere to stay after the divorce.

For now, I have Kim nightly as my lover. She says she can't get enough of my cock. I only hope I can supply her with enough cum to keep her happy.