My Massage Lessons.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave them both a kiss and went through to the bedroom to find Jayne laying in bed sobbing quietly, when she heard me enter she swung around and started babbling about being sorry and she'd never do anything ever again and for me to please forgive her.

I shushed her and asked her where Greg was and she said he'd left shortly after I fell asleep saying to her that he was sorry that he ruined our friendship and he was sorry he had seduced her to doing something she really didn't want to do.

I told her about the video and how turned on I got while watching it and that if she promised to ask me next time I'd gladly let her fuck another guy.

She again asked forgiveness and I kissed her passionately, got up and locked the bedroom door, went back to her and we made the most beautiful love we ever had in our whole lives.

The End... Copyright 2003 Bonesy...

Authors note: This story is as true as ever other than the names. Because this is my first story I would appreciate feedback so I know whether or not it cuts the grade. Stay tuned for the next installment when Jayne has to go away for a work conference. MMM By the way, that was 2 months ago and while I was at work tonight Jayne got a phone call from Greg asking if he could come and talk to us about something. Needless to say, we can't wait...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sick minded writer

Pure garbage. How can you write such discusting stuff. You are sick and need help and the sooner the better.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories