My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers

Steve, so excited from you riding his cock growls, "You cum dump, you fucking slut, ride this big cock hard with your pussy, take it in down to my balls."

He squeezes your hard nipples, pulling on your tits as all three of your holes are filled with black cocks. You ride Steve's cock hard as Master fucks your ass, his balls slapping your cunt. Master rides your ass, pulling back leaving just the tip of his cock in your gaping hole, pausing, making you wait before his head plows back down your tunnel. Rob is trying to shove all 9 inches down your throat, holding your head, his balls almost on your chin. Steve's cock has your pussy stuffed, and he is pinching and pulling your nipples just right while squeezing your tits. Master's cock is working your asshole as only Master can. The feeling of three cocks stretching each one of your holes is more than you can handle. Your orgasm is tremendous, wracking your whole body, almost causing you to pass out from its intensity.

Master rolls you over on the bed, your pussy and asshole still open; Rob, Steve and Master stand over you and stroke their cocks until they squirt their full loads on your face and tits covering you with their cum. You wipe up their hot cum up with your fingers and lick them clean getting every drop.

Megan has attached the nipple clamps to Vicky's tits and has been using the vibrator on her open pussy working it on her lips and clit. Vicky is moaning with pleasure as the vibe sends sensations deep into her pussy.

"Pet, help Megan put on the strap on dildo so we can all gather around and watch her fuck Vicky."

You scurry over to Megan and Vicky quickly. Snatching the strap on from Megan's hand you begin to buckle it on her. Somehow the buckle catches Megan's skin as you cinch it tight, causing her to scream in pain drawing blood. Displeased with you, Master leads you to the stockade and locks you in. He helps Megan with the dildo after cleaning her up and guides Megan as she slides it into Vicky's open pussy.

As Megan fucks Vicky, Master paddles your ass matching Megan's stokes. You stifle your cries of pain and hold back your tears as each stroke smacks your ass. Master continues until Vicky finally screams in orgasm. But Master is not done with you yet. He tells Rob and Steve to take care of Vicky as he brings Megan in front of you.

Positioning Megan on the horse, he removes her butt plug and mounts her, sliding his cock deep into her asshole.

Crying out with pleasure Megan yells, "Fuck my asshole Master, it's your asshole now Master, you own my white ass. Fuck me; give me all your black cock deep in my tight asshole."

Master's strokes are long and hard as he slams her asshole, stretching it open, abusing her ass with his cock. Megan willing surrenders her ass to Master, giving it to him freely, telling him he can have her ass whenever he wants it. Your anger builds as you watch Megan enjoy Master's cock, your cock. Megan screams as each orgasmic wave washes over her body. She has wanted Master's cock in her ass all night and now is enjoying the sheer bliss of him fucking her. Megan cums multiple times before Master finally unleashes his load in her ass, squirting his hot cum deep inside her hole.

When he finally pulls out of Megan, he lowers the stockade you are in so your face is level with his cock, then Master slides his cock covered with cum and Megan's ass into your mouth. He does not have to say a word as you clean it with your tongue; the taste of Megan's ass on his cock says it all. Humiliated, you suck his cock clean.

Steve and Rob have been taking turns pounding Vicky's pussy. One strokes her cunt while the other one abuses her tits with the nipple clamps or works a dildo in her asshole, then they switch. Rob lets loose one of the biggest loads of cum you have ever seen, hitting Vicky in the face and tits. Steve shoots his load onto her chest, yelling as he cums.

Master releases Vicky from the cross. The men and women are exhausted, spent from a night of fucking and multiple orgasms and sit down to rest. After handing out towels and bottled water to everyone, you kneel beside Master. The guests clean up and get dressed while thanking Master for a wonderful night. They all ask when they can return. You see Megan slip Master a note when she gives him a hug goodbye and wonder what it says.

It's 6 AM Saturday morning, after the guests leave Master leads you out on the deck to watch the sun rise before the two of you go to bed. You kneel beside him, your head resting on his thigh, his hand caressing your cheek as the sun covers you in its orange glow.

"Come my pet, let's go to bed."

Master plays with your ass as you lie next to him. You smile as you drift off to sleep because you know from Saturday night to Monday morning you belong to Master.

MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers