My Master

Story Info
I now belong to him.
1.4k words
3.38
20.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty years ago, when I had just turned 20, I was playing basketball by myself on the local junior high school outdoor court. I expected more guys to be there but for some reason I was alone. Basketball is a sport where you can play by yourself, shooting free throws or just toning your game by shooting from many different spots on the court. That day I was alone, or at least I was for awhile.

My name is Dave and I am under the control of a black man about my age and who I met on that court a few years ago. I don't want to jump ahead so I will go back and explain how I became a victim of the man who is my Master.

It was a bit warm that fateful day and I had built up a sweat out there on that court, especially on my back and my legs. I had taken off my shirt so my back was glistening when I first heard Jamil say to me, "You look like you've been at it for sometime so you probably don't want to go one on one with me, right?"

"Why not?" I said in reply, "You don't really think you can BEAT me, do you?"

Jamil said, "I KNOW I can beat you. Shall we?"

Jamil, at 5'8", stood about two inches shorter than me but he looked to be in pretty good shape. Before we got going, though, we talked and got to know each other a bit. I told him I was a starter for the high school team back in the day but he didn't seem impressed. He told me he started for his state championship team as a guard, was the leading scorer for his team, and also led the league in assists AND steals. So I figured that at one time he was pretty quick.

I gave him the ball first and he went by me like nothing. The game was to tens by ones and Jamil was already up by 1-0. I got the ball next and I dribbled to the foul line and went up to shoot my favorite shot, a jumper from the line. The only problem was when I went to shoot I didn't have the ball as Jamil stole it and went in for an easy layup. 2-0, Jamil. That smooth young black guy had his way with me that game and ended up whipping me, 10-0. I knew I better get better quick or it was going to be embarrassing.

But something happened as I was about to start the next game. With a beautiful smooth smile Jamil looked me right into my eyes and told me not to look away. At once I felt a strange feeling in my head, as if I was being put into a spell. I tried to lift my hands to cover my face but Jamil grabbed my wrists with his two strong hands and kept them clamped to my sides, all the while looking deeply into my eyes.

"That's enough basketball for now," Jamil said. "You and I are going to walk over behind that school and get to know each other better."

"Why?" I asked him.

He replied, "Because I said so, Whitey."

Jamil had turned this encounter into a racial thing and I couldn't stop him. He had already demolished me on the basketball court and now it seemed to me that he was leading me down a path that I didn't like.

I was unable to stop looking into his eyes as he told me to follow him. I did just as I was told because he had complete control over me. When we arrived at the place where Jamil suggested, he told me to lie on my stomach, slide up between his smooth, strong legs, pull down his shorts, and begin sucking on his 8 inch brown cock. I started to balk because I never had gay intentions but Jamil would have none of that.

"Crawl up here between my legs and pull down my shorts!" he demanded. "Slowly!"

I was in a state of entrancement and I couldn't gather up the energy to say no to my new Master so I slowly crawled up between Jamil's legs until my face was right at his crotch.

"Pull down my shorts!" he said, "With your teeth!" His humiliation of me had now carried off the court to this soft, grassy plot next to the school. It was somewhat hidden so if anyone came by they wouldn't have seen us anyway. I really don't think Jamil cared if we were seen or not.

I slowly clenched the waistband of his shorts with my teeth and inched them down his legs and over his feet. Even though I was a bit surprised and probably should have known, Jamil wasn't wearing any undershorts. His 8 inches of manhood began to spring up, but when he instructed me to lick it he became hard at once.

Since I had never before in my life been so close to another man's penis I was pleasingly surprised at the length and the texture of this fine black specimen. His long rod was so close to my face that I could smell the sexy aroma it emitted. I don't know if it was because Jamil had me under his control or if it was just my desire to love the situation I was in, but I found myself very happy to be so close to this young black god.

"May I?" I asked him.

"May you what, Whitey?" he teasingly asked in return. He knew exactly what I meant but he knew I was under his control and he insisted on showing us both who was the master and who was the slave.

"May I suck your gorgeous, dominant, ebony cock, Jamil? Please?" I begged him.

Jamil looked me in the eyes, still sitting on his naked ass on the soft grass, and said, "Open your mouth and slowly rubbed your tongue along the underside of the most beautiful dick you have ever seen." I followed my orders and licked his cock for what seemed like forever.

The texture of his dick was unlike anything I had ever before experienced. His pre-cum from his dick was so delicious I couldn't get enough of it. I accidently touched the smooth skin of his legs and was awed by the feeling. "May I hold onto your thighs while I make you cum?" I asked.

Jamil answered by saying, "No, just keep sucking as I am getting close." But I did anyway and laid my hands on his gorgeous legs.

"I thought I told you not to do that," he said. And in one motion and while keeping his cock in my mouth, Jamil took a piece of rope from his bag and tied my wrists to the sides of my waist. He then rolled me over and straddled my chest with his legs right next to my face. My hands were tied, I was being sat on by this 180 pound master, and I was about to get a mouthful of black cum. And to my surprise I LOVED it!

To my pleasure I not only loved the feeling of his smooth dick in my mouth but I didn't want it to stop. While on top of me he would fuck my face, pull out and rub the wet tip of his dick across my lips, then put it back in. Jamil was teasing the hell out of me with his 8 inch cock! I loved it and I especially loved when he rubbed his pre-cum on my mouth. After what seemed like forever Jamil finally came in my waiting mouth. Wow, did he cum?? The texture of his dick was unbelievably sexy and smooth, and the taste of his cum was unlike anything I ever had before.

It's been about 20 years since we first met but we are still together. I work and earn a salary to keep him and me in this house. He doesn't work nor does he have to. He's my Master and I work hard to please him. I love when he sits astride me and after cumming on my face rubs that delicious cum all over my mouth. He allows me to masturbate once a month and if I'm not in the mood at that time I must wait for the next month.

It's not about me being satisfied but it's all about him. I love being his slave and I LOVE when his 8 inches goes into my mouth especially when he has me tied up because there's nothing I can do to stop him from doing whatever he wants.