My Master

Story Info
An experience between Master & slave.
1.5k words
4.08
27.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every had an understanding "Daddy Dom"? Don't know what that is?? Well, this story is a true one..a REAL life experience that happened between me and my Master.

Yesterday my Master and I went shopping and he told me that I could have some sexy lingerie for Valentines Day. I had been a good little Princess. So, I picked out this sexy robe and short little red nightie that I knew would please my loving Master. Upon coming home he asked me to try it on and make sure that I wore no panties. Throughout the night, whenever he felt like it, he would come over and stick his fingers in my cunt making me squirm with pleasure. Several times he walked up and grabbed my nipples pulling them very hard, knowing that they were very sensitive to his touch.

He told me to go and put on my 5" red platform shoes. I was hesitant simply because I was not in the mood to wear those things…they make a girl's feet hurt, you know? Well the Master was not happy that I chose not to obey him. He came over to me and ripped me up by the hair pushing me onto the couch.

"You will do as I say young lady!" He said and commenced to spank my ass. Now, I love to be spanked and usually it is a pleasure, but tonight my Master did it harder than usual. I found myself beginning to whimper as he had drew back for yet another round. And my eyes would well up with tears each time his powerful hands came down upon my ass.

When he was done making my little butt sore and red, he found my dildo and made me play with it for him. I was a bit shy about it at first. My Master had never made me do such things in front of him. He told me to lick and suck it like it was his very own cock in mouth. So, I licked and sucked on the head of it and began licking the shaft up and down moaning as if it were a real cock in my mouth. He told me to deep throat it, to get it all nice and wet for my tight cunt. My Master pulled out his big cock and stood in front of me stroking it, making my mouth water to have him.

With his permission, one hand ventured down to my cunt and began to play with my throbbing clit. Nearing the point of orgasm, my Master instructed me to fuck myself with my long, fat dildo. He told me that I was to shove it in my pussy as deep as it would go. The dildo was hard and smooth entering me. But God it hurt so badly when I had to slam it against my cervix over and over again, thrusting it into me as far as I could get it to go.

My Master was very pleased with this as I could see the pre-cum dripping from the very tip of his cock. Oh how bad I wished to sit up and get a taste of him, but I dared not move for fear of another round of those earlier spankings. He watched as I pushed it into me deeper and deeper. I would get so close to coming and then he would stop me. He could tell that I was close by the way I kept fucking the dildo forgetting that it was anything but his fat, hard cock inside me.

We then moved to the bedroom where he told me to lie on the bed and continue fucking myself. He stood above me as proud as any Master could be. Smiling at me while he continued to stroke his dick. He told me that I could come, but I had to remove the dildo from my wet cunt and suck all my juices from it. I put it up to my mouth and began to lick around the sides of it. I looked up at My Master and slowly slid it down my throat and continued to suck and lick it until it was perfectly clean for him.

After I handed it to him, he inspected it, making sure that I had done my job well. I sucked it well enough that you could barely detect the faint scent of pussy. He told me that I could come but only stimulating my nipples. I was not to touch my cunt, unless he instructed me to do so. I began to slowly rub my nipples making them harder and harder. I was so turned on that it did not take long until I was pulling my nipples so hard that they felt as though they were on fire. I could feel my clit down below throbbing in response. Realizing that I was on the verge of orgasm, my darling Master came to me and shoved his fingers into my cunt and began to rub my clit vigorously with his thumb. Immediantly I was asking for permission to come. He shook his head yes. I did not even expect the tremendous orgasm that rushed over me. I came and came all over him, completely soaking his hand in my cunt juices.

He stuck his fingers into my mouth making me suck each and ever drop of my come from them. "Don't you wish you had a pussy sitting on top of your face right now? Making her fuck your face while I shove my hard cock into your beautiful cunt." Oh, how I did wish that. "Yes, Master I do. I want a nice wet cunt right here on my mouth."

"You are such a naughty girl Princess. Wanting to have it all I bet. I imagine you never even thought that I might like to fuck her, now did you?"

"I'm sorry Master, I was only thinking of myself."

"Well, for this my Princess you will have to be tied up in order to receive my cock."

He slowly began to remove my robe from my body. Taking it off my shoulders and stopping where I would not be able to move my arms he pulled the fabric taunt. Standing up, he shoved his cock into my mouth, deep throating me and making me gag on him. His cock was so long and thick that is was very hard to fit into my mouth, let alone go down my throat. Satisfied that he had brought me enough pain, he removed it from my mouth and told me to hold it. I was allowed to use my hands and suck it the way that I choose to.

I ran my nails over it first making him shudder. Then getting my mouth a little closer I kissed the head of his cock tasting the pre-cum that had been there earlier. My, oh, my, did it ever taste so sweet. I wanted to feel it in my mouth. I began to slowly suck the head, putting it farther and farther into my mouth as I made my way down the complete length of his succulent cock. Gently I kissed and licked my way back up. God, he tasted so very wonderful.

He then threw me back onto the bed. He grabbed my wrists and wrapped the silk belt from my robe around them. Holding onto this, while laying on my side he thrust his big hard cock into me. He shoved it in deeper and deeper. God, it felt so good to feel him deep inside me. He pulled out before he even had the chance to cum. I was so very close that I moaned in disgust when he got up from the bed.

Forcefully he rolled me over and tied my ankles and hands together, making it almost impossible to roll over or move. Again he entered me from behind and fucked me so hard. I could feel his cock deeper in me than it had ever been before. I could feel him beginning to throb. When he came he shoved it into me so hard, harder than I had ever had it before. My pussy throbbed so hard. I could feel him pulsating inside me and I came all over his big, fat cock.

Afterwards he untied me he told me to get on my knees and clean him off. I greedily sat up and licked and sucked his magnificent cock until nothing was left on it. As we lay down together, he pulled me into his arms and gently kissed me upon the lips. "Thank you my Darling Princess."

"You are welcome Master."

I snuggled up closer to him. I could feel the warmth of his body against me and I listened as his breath began to even out in peaceful slumber. "You have made all my dreams come true, Master." I whispered, as tears slowly streaked down my cheeks. He pulled me in tighter to him and kissed me on the forehead. Silently telling me that he understood. I fell asleep listening to his heart gently pounding in his chest.