My Master

Story Info
You make her yours.
1.9k words
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock goes off, I reach over to hit the snooze button but find that I can’t move my hands. While I was sleeping you tied my wrists to the headboard. You know that I hate not having control. I look around the room but you are not there. I scream out your name but no answer. You know this is making my blood boil I scream out, ”GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

You enter carrying whip cream and a big grin on your face. You tell me I am too loud so you have to gag me. As you gag me, you tell me that you are happy that I sleep in the nude. You take the whip cream and spread it all over my body from my nipples to my sweet petals, and then you leave the room, saying, “all good things come to those who wait." There is nothing I can do but kick my legs and moan. You finally come back into the room and start to lick the whip cream from my nipples, taking your time driving me crazy.

Licking slowly up and down my body but never stopping at my sweet petals. You look up and grin and say you will take the gag off if I promise to be a good girl. You having control is driving me crazy. I shake my head and promise to be good. You take the gag off and kiss me deep, as you put more whip cream on my body.

You start licking down my body again till you reach my pussy, slowing licking my lips, up and down. You know how I love to grab your head to push you into me but you have me tied up, so you take your time.

I’m on fire and I am begging you to lick my clit. You reach next to the bed and take an ice cube from a glass, taking the ice and holding it, letting the cold ice drip down on to my hot burning pussy. Then you put the ice in your mouth and start to lick and suck my clit, making me moan with pleasure, begging you to allow me to suck your cock. You start licking my clit as I thrust my pussy onto your face. You pull away telling me to be a good girl or you will leave again. I promise to stop moving as long as you keep licking me.

You come up next to me and put the head of your cock close to my lips then pull away. You start sucking and licking my nipples then lick your way back down to my pussy. I cannot control moving my lower body as you are licking and sucking me. Putting my legs together making it hard for you to lick my pussy. You take my legs and spread them apart. Taking two ropes you tie my ankles to the end posts of the bed. Taking your tongue you start teasing me. Moving your tongue up my legs, going slow as you look me in the eyes. Asking, “you want me to lick your pussy baby, want to cum."

You turn and leave the room one more time. This time when you return you are carrying something. I can’t tell what it is, but I am about to find out.

You untie my legs and fasten leather restraints to each ankle and fasten them to the legs of the bed, so my legs are spread wide. Reaching in your pocket, you produce a set of nipple clamps, joined by a chain, with a lightweight sliding along the chain. You pinch my right nipple, pulling it away from my body until it is standing stiffly upright. You attach the clamp, and a sharp pain shoots through my nipple. I want to scream, but know it will displease you, without a pause you begin pinching and pulling on my left nipple and attach the clamp. You drop the weight, about an ounce, and I cry out from the increased pain coursing through my tender nipples.

As soon as the clamps are attached, you undo my hand’s and sit me up, bend me forward. You quickly bind my wrists to the bed posts, completely and effectively immobilizing me. The weight pulls at my nipples with a mild, but constant pain and I find my pussy getting wet from the sensation. You then place a blindfold on me, completely blinding me. I hear you walking away from me. It seems like forever before I hear you return but it was probably only a minute or so. I feel something cool and hard being rubbed along my pussy lips. Then you press it slowly into me. It is thick and hard and inch-by-inch you insert the rubber toy into my pussy. The toy stretches my pussy, but little do I know that you aren't done yet. I feel you spreading lube along my ass crack, and then you insert a toy in my virgin ass, it seems huge. You are being gentle and taking it slow but it still hurts. The plug feels huge, especially pressing against the large toy in my pussy. You wrap a wide leather belt around my waist, and run a strap from that between my legs and attach it to the back of the belt, effectively holding the toys snugly inside me. Pain and discomfort quickly turn to arousal but I can do nothing but wait until you decide I am worthy of release.

I hear you moving around, but I can't tell what you're doing. Suddenly you grab my hair, pulling my head up, and I feel your cock pressing against my lips. I open my mouth and tentatively lick the head of your swollen cock. You rub it along my lips as I lick you, loving the taste of your manhood. Then you press it past my lips, sliding it slowly into my warm wet mouth. I accept your hard cock inch by inch into my mouth. You pause for a moment when you are buried to the hilt, your balls resting on my chin. Then I feel a low, deep throbbing begin in my pussy. The toy you had buried there is actually a remote vibrator. The sensations add to my arousal, making me suck your cock even harder. I press my tongue against the underside of your cock as you thrust into my mouth and lick the head as you pull out. Your strokes quicken and soon you're fucking my mouth in short, quick stokes, each ending deep in my throat. You turn the vibrator up higher my pussy is on fire with the need to come. You're slamming your cock into my mouth and throat. The sensations from the vibrator are intense, but not enough to trigger my orgasm. Between you fucking my mouth and the vibrator in my pussy, I am moving and shaking as much as my restraints would allow causing the weight on the nipple chain to swing, intensifying the painful sensations in my nipples.

I can feel your cock pulsing in my throat and know you will be feeding your hot cum to me very shortly. You hold my head tightly and bury your cock in my throat with every stroke, and then I feel you tensing. You pull your cock from my mouth. I notice you are still hard as you pull from my lips. I am very near my own climax, but you have other plans and turn off the vibrator, leaving me frustrated and on the edge. I almost cry out from frustration and desire, but I know that will only bring punishment and I bite my lip to keep quiet.

You walk behind me and release the strap holding the toys in, removing the vibrator but not the butt plug.

"Don't Move, Slave."

I could hear him walking around. He was standing in front of me, very close to my face. He reached and undid the restraints, as he did this his hard cock pushed hard against me. I could feel my pussy wetting more and more every second.

“Stand up, Hands above your head!"

I raised my hands and he wrapped his hand around my stomach and began sliding them down to my dripping pussy. He slid his hand down and pulled at my clit. I jumped with shock. Then his hand reached around back and pushed the anal plug deeper into my ass.


"Not a sound, Slave!"

Then his hands traveled up my stomach and at my breasts. He was cupping them, feeling them with his hands. Then he pulled hard and fast on the chain that was connected to the clamps at my nipples. My nipples burned. I didn't make a sound.

He tightened the gag, tighter then ever before. My lips were pursed around the ball. I could feel the drool at the corners of my mouth. Then he threw me hard against the table in front of me. My breasts were squished firmly against the hard wooden tabletop. The clamps on my nipples were positioned just right against the table that there was a constant piercing pain. He came around in front of me and tied my arms and legs to the table. I must have been a sight to see. My torso was just as long as the table so that my pussy and ass were spread before him right at the edge of the table. My neck rested right on the front edge. And the table was at just the right height so that he could fuck me hard if he so desired.

I heard him walk away again and go back to the wall.

He came back over to me.

"The more noise you make and the more you fidget, the harder this will be."

"Is that understood?"

I nodded my head, the best I could.

He slowly dragged the tails of leather across my back. He slid it up and down the crack of my ass. WHACK. It landed right across my ass. My body jolted off the table. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Tears began rolling down my face. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He pushed the plug deeper in my ass. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He stuck three fingers in my pussy and began fingering me hard, stroking my g spot with one finger. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I was experiencing severe pain and extreme pleasure at the same time. It was a very confusing feeling. I was ready to cum. I held it back. I knew I wasn't allowed to cum until he told me I could. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He stopped. I was now whimpering as tears were strolling down my face. He rammed his cock hard into my pussy, he began fucking me hard and fast. He pushed it in deep. He was fucking me hard. My swollen clit was pounding against the table. My body began to shake. He must have noticed because he said, "you may cum know slave" With that he thrust his cock one last time deep in my pussy and I came all over his cock. He came around in front of me and took the gag away from my mouth. He rammed his cock deep down my throat.

"Clean your mess off of me, Slave!"

I sucked him the best I knew how. He came deep in my throat and said,

"You better not miss a drop!"

I swallowed ever drop.

He untied me and pulled me to his chest. “I am the Master and you are my slave; remember that.” I will bow to his every command from this day forward.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Keeping Her in Line He'll come home from work to assume his role as her master.in BDSM
His Possession her first day as His official pet.in BDSM
My Ceremony You formally submit to your master.in BDSM
My Lactation Slave A lusty widow discovers her true passion.in BDSM
Cock Slut You take control.in BDSM
More Stories