My Master

Story Info
she daydreams of Master.
920 words
13.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits at the keyboard, her hands move over the keys, words forming as they go. She stares at the screen in front of her and reads what appears as her fingers hum along. As her hands move you can hear the slight clinking of metal, it comes from her wrist cuffs. She has upon her wrists a pair of cuffs, they are wide, black leather with silver studs and hooks and buckles. As she types the clinking makes her heart beat a little faster, she feels a tingle as she goes along.

It starts in her fingers, it is as if the emotion and passion she types flows back to her running through her fingertips. She feels the waves of warm heat run through her, her hands, her arms...her breath catches in her chest as it reaches her there. She feels the red fur lining against her wrist, the smell of the leather excites her, soothes her also.

Inside of her she has found feelings that she never knew existed, deep inside of her they have laid waiting, for how long she does not know, maybe all of her life, she knows she feels things she has never known before. A sense of wholeness she thought her heart would never find or even look for again. She has found inside of her a yearning to belong, one to let someone else take control, to be dominated.

She sits now writing in her journal for Him, she takes this assignment very seriously. He has requested she write what she feels in her heart always, but always listen to her head too. She must be strong and find her way to where she follows her heart to.

He has told her to wear the cuffs all day, He also told her to sleep in them last night. She did as He asked and slept in them...her hands wrapped tight by the black leather cuffs, the fur lining next to her skin soft and sensual as it rubs her skin as her hands move lightly over the keyboard, on and on she writes.

She tells him of the passion and pleasure she gets from Him, just a word from Him makes her smile widen and her heart flutter. She feels the power surge between them, she knows what it is but still it makes her shiver at times. The sheer intensity of it making her feel a tingle run through her body, it feels electrical in nature as she shudders...her shoulders jerking slightly, her fingers weak on the keys.

The passion and emotion of her words have made her wet, she squirms in her chair as she writes on. The thought of Him and His touch make her moan, a soft growling moan, as she closes her eyes slightly and opens them again, a smile slides across her lips. The tip of her tongue slips over her lips, they are plump and luscious, and they hunger for Him.

As she thinks of Him now her typing slows...her eyes bright with the wicked thoughts she has for Him...

She can remember the night before, Him taking her cuffs and fitting them onto her wrists, the sheer pleasure she felt from this making her throb deep inside as He talked to her softly. While strapping them on her He tells her she belongs to Him, she is His...His breath hot on her face as He speaks to her.

Her body shivers in ecstasy as she feels Him grasp her binds and pull her to Him. One of His hands holds her by the cuffs, the other reaches for her hair and He pulls her head back and gently He lowers His lips to hers...

Their kiss starts slow and easy, His tongue running between her lips, she opens her lips and feels Him there and her own tongue darts into His mouth. He then tugs gently at her hair He holds, pulling her head back a little more, their kiss deepens...a moan escapes from her lips, deep and lustful it emanates from deep within and then comes the sound of her making Him moan as well.

His grip on her grows tighter, she feels His teeth nip at her lips as he pulls back from her. His dark eyes flicker as she looks up at Him and then lowers her eyes, His gaze takes her breath away. She feels in it the power move between them.

He reaches down and grabs her breast in one hand He lowers his mouth to her nipple and as his tongue circles it he nips at it, she jumps as she feels it tingle and notices the throbbing between her legs has grown stronger now.

His hold on her keeps her from touching Him as she pleases. He knows that, He likes to make her wait, the touch she so desires. He teases her, tempts her, makes her need grow and grow, as does His own.

She shakes her head and realizes her fingers have stopped, her memories of what has been have made her wet, made her want now... He will come to her soon, she touches the leather cuffs on her wrists and feels the erotic pleasure tingle through her.

She waits for Him now...she belongs to Him, she has found passion and desire she did not know existed... She waits for Him as he tells her to... She glances at the screen and smiles, yes she has found her place, she has come home...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Self Portrait The intimate thoughts & feelings of a well-spanked woman.in Fetish
Quiet Night In You spend a quiet evening with your lover.in Erotic Couplings
A Red Letter Day Her first sexual experience.in First Time
Caught Her self entertainment interrupted.in Erotic Couplings
P.D.A. Master takes his playful sub out for public fun.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories