My Master

Story Info
Slave is punished.
833 words
3.94
23.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit anxiously at the end of the bed, waiting for Him to get home from work. Before He left today, I said something rude to Him, and I know I am in trouble. I have upset my Master, so I now sit completely naked, on my knees, hands behind my back, my collar around my neck. When I hear Him open the door, my heart skips a beat. I am frightened, and I don't want to be punished, but I know fighting it will only make it worse for me in the long run. I try not to shake as He walks in and looks down at me. He grabs my face in His strong hand and pulls it up, making me look into His eyes. I don't want to look up and see the disappointment written across his face. His eyes run down my body, making my skin feel hot. He pulls me up by my collar, telling me to stand perfectly still in front of the bed. I am to keep my hands at my sides, if I move even an inch it will be 10 times worse.

He pulls His cat-o-nine tails out of the drawer, and runs it lightly across my chest. I shiver inside as it hits my nipples, but manage to be still outside. He smacks my thighs, not too hard, but the shock almost makes me cry out. He brings it down on my bare ass, it stings horribly, but I don't even blink. He tells me to lie on the bed with my legs spread. I am so scared now; I look up at Him and don't see my loving fiancé there. All I see is my Master, bound to teach his slave a lesson in how she speaks to Him. He whips the inside of my thighs, the leather hitting my sensitive skin brings tears to my eyes, but I do not let them fall. He tells me to kneel in front of Him and make it known how sorry I am. I look up into His beautiful blue eyes and tell Him I am truly sorry, it will not happen again. I know my pleadings fall on deaf ears, He doesn't care how much I beg.

He tells me to undress Him, and I do so very carefully. I unbutton his shirt, reach around Him to pull it down, letting my hard nipples touch His chest. I slide back onto my knees, unbuttoning His pants and letting them fall to His ankles. I see His huge cock poking through the hole in His boxers and stare longingly at it, but He snaps at me for taking too long. I quickly removed His shorts, keeping my eyes cast down. He yanked me up by arm, leaving finger imprints on my pale skin.

I followed Him into the bathroom, where I ran His bathwater. He climbed into the tub as I got a washrag and towel from the closet. I washed His short hair first, massaging His head with my fingers. He leans His head back against the back of the tub as I soap up the washrag. I wash Him everywhere, paying special attention to His hardening cock and sensitive ass. He stands up so that I can dry Him off.

When I lean down to dry His legs, He pulls my hair so that my face is in front of his dick. I take it into my mouth, feeling the head in my throat. He pushes my head against Him, fucking my mouth. I can feel the veins pulsating against my tongue, and I begin to feel damp between my legs. He pushes me roughly onto the floor on my hands and knees. He kneels behind me, pausing to stare at my ass and wet pussy. He smacks me then, hard across my ass. He puts the head of His throbbing cock between my pussy lips, not entering me, just teasing. I moan, wanting Him inside of me, but knowing better than to ask.

He rams His cock into me then, hard and painfully. He grabs my hair and pulls me back against Him. He fucks me roughly, not caring how I feel or what I want. This is my real punishment, not being able to enjoy Him making love to me. He speeds up, I know He is going to come soon, and He tells me to turn around and let Him come on my face. He knows I hate this, but I willingly crawl back towards Him. He masturbates and His cock begins to spasm, the hot fluid shooting out of Him and splattering on my cheeks and mouth. I take my fingers and scoop it off my face, eating it, swallowing His thick come. He bends down to kiss me, tasting the strong juice on my tongue. He asks me if I will think twice before I speak to Him from now on. We both know I will.