My Master and I

Story Info
A sub provides pleasure for master & his friends.
2.9k words
4.36
43.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the room, both nervous and excited about what the night would bring. I had dressed as I had been told; a low-cut, clingy, black dress that barely covered my ass in the back and barely held in my breasts in the front, thigh high, black leather boots over fishnet stockings held up with a garter belt, and no bra or panties. My skin was smooth and hairless; I had spent an extra long time preparing by making sure that every last bit of hair was removed from between my legs to allow my viewers the best possible view of me.

I walked towards the lone chair in the middle of the room, knowing that the men were watching each step I made. I felt the wetness between my legs, and wondered if they could hear what I could hear as I walked - the wet sounds of my lips alternately rubbing and slapping together and pulling apart. I sat down, carefully pulling the back of the dress down so that my smooth skin would not come in direct contact with the chair.

One of the men spoke: "spread your legs." I paused only for a moment and then acquiesced. My face was burning with a combination of embarrassment, desire, and shame as I realized that the onlookers could now see between my legs.

Another voice spoke: "show us your breasts." Again, I quickly obeyed, and I dropped the slim straps off of my shoulders and then peeled down the dress so that it rested below my breasts. I glanced downwards as I did so, noticing that, as usual, my nipples were very puffy; this was one of my master's favorite things about me, the fact that when aroused my nipples, rather than hardening up and sticking out as most women's did upon arousal, became puffy and swollen, further adding to their already full dimensions. I heard a few murmurs of approval, followed by a brief comment that I knew was spoken by my master in reference to my nipples: "I told you so."

A man stepped forward. I had been instructed not to look at any of the men above the waist, and, not wanting to displease my master, I did as I had been told. He spoke, "stand up." I did, knowing that my dress remained hiked up at hip level, baring all. I hung my head in shame, realizing that I was now displaying not only my full breasts, but everything between my legs as well.

The man spoke again: "turn around and bend over so that you're leaning on the chair. Make sure your legs stay spread." I did as he requested, and realized that the position he had placed me in gave the men directly behind me a perfect view between my legs, while the men on my sides had a perfect view of my breasts as they hung down.

Out of nowhere, I felt a slap directly between my legs. I closed my eyes and did my best not to make a sound, and succeeded. The man laughed, remarking, more to the others, I think, than me, "it's hard to make contact; there's so much wetness there that I almost slid right off."

He slapped me again, but this time rather than removing his hand right away he left it there for a moment, sliding his fingers back and forth between my legs to feel my wetness. He eventually removed his hand, only to repeat the process; slap, feel, slide. On the fifth hit, he left his hand between my legs and opened his hand up fully, so that he was almost cupping me in his hands. He then pushed in with his hand, so that it came fully in contact with me, and he started to move it vigorously back and forth. I was lost in the sensation, and before I could think about it, I let out a moan. The man immediately removed his hand.

I wanted to beg him to replace it, but knew that this would only guarantee that he refuse to do so. He moved, instead, to my side, and spoke to me. "Don't get any ideas that this is for your pleasure; your master arranged for us to satisfy ourselves in any way we desire. This not for your enjoyment."

He then reached under me, grabbed one of my breasts, and started to slap it back and forth. He told me to stand up, and moved to my front, and I could feel his eyes burning into my body. I looked down and saw that my nipples were still swollen and puffy.

The man spoke again: "Just look at her; I've never seen such puffy nipples." He then started to slap at my breasts; he went back and forth repeatedly, occasionally pausing to grab at a breast and squeeze it. The sensation was a mixture of pain and pleasure, and I knew that I was dangerously close to making another sound, so I gently bit my tongue to keep silent.

He continued for a while, and then told me to spread my legs further apart; he was now assaulting my breasts with one hand while slapping me between the legs with the other. I bit my tongue harder, knowing that the moisture between my legs was betraying my arousal. He suddenly groaned, and I realized that he had climaxed in his pants without even touching himself. The mere act of slapping at me had made him achieve an orgasm. He pressed his hand against his crotch, gently massaged it as if to rub in the sperm that I knew was in there, and he moved away.

I hesitated for a moment, wondering what would come next, and, for a moment, wondered if I was ready for this. Before I had a chance to think it over any further, two men stepped towards me.

I saw that both men were wearing suits, and that both had pronounced bulges in their slacks. As I looked from one bulge to the other, they both undid their belts, unzipped their pants, and lowered their pants and boxers in one motion. Each man now stood to one side of me; pants around their ankles, erections fully visible, and as one they moved even closer and each reached for a breast.

I gasped as each one made contact; both hands were warm, and although they were two separate men, they seemed to act as one. They began by using one hand to hold my breast from below, almost as if weighing its fullness. They next lifted up the breast they were holding and let it fall, causing it to bounce and sway a bit, and then repeated their actions; holding, releasing, holding, releasing. All the while their erections remained at full staff, and I wondered how long it would be before they began to use their free hands to grasp at themselves.

To my surprise, what happened next was not something I had expected. I was unaware of if they were making eye contact, but they had moved towards each other so that they were no longer on each side of me, but rather in front of me. While using one hand to caress the breast closest to him, each man reached forward and grasped the erection of the one in front of him, squeezing, pulling, stroking.

This continued for some time, and all the while they continued with their manipulations of my breasts. I delighted in the sight of the two men masturbating each other, wondering if my master had generously planned this for my pleasure, knowing of my desire to watch two men masturbate each other. As I silently thought to myself that I must remember to thank my master for this gift, the two men began to caress each other more urgently, and I saw the wetness that appeared at the tip of each erection.

Again acting as one, they released their holds on both my breasts and each other, and they turned towards me. Both of them now had one hand grasping, massaging, and squeezing their testicles, while the other hand rapidly stroked their own enormous erections. Their breathing was loud, shallow, and interspersed with grunting noises, and I knew that at any moment each would reach his climax.

I was correct; almost simultaneously, each man let out a groan of satisfaction and brought the tip of his erection into contact with one of my swollen nipples. They each returned to holding my breasts, using one hand to press me against themselves, and the other to hold the head of their erection against the tip of my nipples.

They both began to spurt uncontrollably; the close contact between us meant that the sperm flew in all directions. Some of it spread across my breasts, some went down their hands, and some hit the underside of my chin and my arms. The spasms continued for some time, gradually decreasing in their intensity. They finally subsided, and the men pulled away, pulling up their pants without bothering to clean up the copious amounts of sperm that remained on their bodies, and they returned to the edge of the room.

I looked down at myself; there was sperm covering my breasts. I was ashamed and aroused, but the arousal was more intense. I wondered how many more men there would be, how many more men would use my body for their satisfaction.

I saw three men approach me; all three appeared unclothed. Again, I didn't dare look up above the waist to see if they were fully naked. One of the men reached forwards, gently held my chin, and told me to look up at him – but only at him. I did so, and saw my master's face before me, full of arousal.

"You've been a good girl, just like I knew you would be. I'm pleased with you, and you will now be rewarded." I smiled, and quietly thanked him. He told me to lower my eyes again, and then told me to remove my dress, while leaving my stockings and boots on. I quickly complied, peeling my dress all the way off, all the while keeping my gaze on the floor.

One of the men now moved to take away the chair I had been sitting on. He then, with the help of one of the other men, brought over a small couch, which the two of them folded out into a bed. The first man then sat down in the middle of the bed and started to masturbate. When he was fully hard, my master spoke again; "Turn towards him, and let him guide you down onto his cock."

I trembled at the thought; this man was so well-endowed I wondered if it would fit. Nonetheless, I knew my place, so I did as I was told. I lowered myself onto him; once he was fully in, the man told me to raise myself up and down on his cock. Again, I did as I was told.

My master spoke again. "Now hold still, the next part of your reward is coming." I held still, and felt a nudging at my anus, and knew that I was about to be penetrated. The man below me stayed still, making sure that he remained inside of me while the second man eased himself in. Soon they were both inside of me; I felt full, warm, satiated.

They began to move; these two men, as the other two, also had the ability to move as one. It seemed as if they knew exactly when to penetrate and when to pull back in order to ensure that they both remained inside of me. I felt them growing even larger inside of me as they thrust deep and hard. I heard the slapping noises of their testicles hitting against me, and wondered if they could feel each other through the thin membrane separating my anus from my vagina. The man beneath me reached up to slap at my breasts, occasionally rubbing his fingertips over my swollen nipples.

I moved with them, letting them enjoy my body, knowing that I was getting what I needed and desired. My master spoke to me again. He told me to close my eyes until he told me to open them. I obeyed, and I felt another weight on the bed. I heard one of the men moan, "Yesss..." and then heard licking noises and my master told me to open my eyes.

My master was squatting over the man lying on his back, and the man beneath him was licking at his testicles. My master's erection was so thick, so full; I wondered how he could keep himself from exploding. The man beneath him continued to lick at his testicles, occasionally taking one into his mouth and sucking on it before letting it go and doing the same to the other. My master restrained himself from masturbating, and let his erection continue to grow.

Suddenly, he changed positions, and rather than squatting over the man's face he was kneeling just behind his head. "Open your mouth, and look up at me." I did as my master commanded, and he smiled. He spoke again: "take me in your mouth." I leaned forward until I came in contact with him; he barely fit in my mouth but I managed, reveling in the familiar taste of him.

He started to thrust back and forth, slowly at first, and gradually increasing in intensity. The man beneath me and the man behind me did the same; the three of them were simultaneously thrusting in and out, in and out, faster, harder. I was dangerously close to having an orgasm, but knew I had to wait until my master gave me permission to do so.

All three men were panting, thrusting, and groaning; the one behind me said "I'm gonna cum," and I felt him spurt into my anus. As he was ejaculating into me, the man beneath me mumbled "oh, god, I can feel you cumming inside of her ass, it's gonna make me cum..." and he started to climax as well. The two of them spent themselves inside of me, filling me up with their sperm.

As their motions slowed, my master's motions had slowed as well, although he still remained fully hard in my mouth. After a few more slow, deep thrusts, he held my head and pulled away, and told the two men who had filled me to move away from the bed. After they had done so, my master told me to lie on my back and spread my legs. I did so, knowing that there was sperm leaking out of me in two places, and feeling a mixture of shame, arousal, embarrassment, and the need to reach my own climax. My master spoke to me yet again, and told me to look up at him.

I looked up; he had climbed onto the bed with me, and was standing over me. He had begun to masturbate himself furiously, fondling his testicles with one hand while rapidly stroking his full length. "Touch yourself," he told me; "make yourself cum."

This was what I had been waiting for, this was what I had needed. I gratefully moved one hand towards my breasts, lifting one of them up so I could lick my nipple, and with the other hand I reached for my clitoris and squeezed it between my fingertips, moving up and down as quickly as I could. I was so aroused, so wet, and so full of sperm, and I knew that it wouldn't be long.

"Do it," my master said, "make yourself cum, and watch me while you do it because I'm gonna make myself cum all over you." I looked up at him; I glanced briefly at his eyes but couldn't keep myself from seeing what I so very much loved to see; my master pleasuring himself in front of me. He groaned loudly and started to climax; his sperm began spraying all over me.

It hit me everywhere – my face, my breasts, my tongue, my stomach, and between my legs. As he continued to spurt, one of the streams landed right on my clitoris, and as I felt it hit I came violently. I squeezed tightly with my fingers for a moment, rubbing the sides of my clitoris, and then plunged my fingers into myself, feeling the mixture of all three men's sperm. I was unable to stop, climaxing over and over and over. I finally lost control and spoke to my master; "it's so good, it's so good, thank you for giving me this, it's so good."

He smiled down at me, his climax now finished. My own climax had finally begun to subside, and I lay there, unable to move. I looked around, and saw that the other men had left the room, and that we were now alone. He lay down next to me on the bed and began to massage the sperm that still covered me into my body.

"You liked that. You needed that." I smiled and nodded. He laughed gently, and told me "I love that you know what you need, I love that you need to be filled up, I love that you let me have my friends use your body. And I love you for everything that you are."

I knew that I loved him as well, and we curled up together, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies as he continued to stroke me long after his sperm had been absorbed by my skin. I felt complete, I knew that I had made my master happy. "Thank you," I said to him.

He responded: "You're welcome, my beautiful girl. Rest now, lie still. You need to regain your strength. It won't be long now before the next group of men enters the room...