My Master and i

Story Info
Someone strong enough to challenge me in every way.
649 words
3.44
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrolled through the ads again, and found nothing. There has to be just one out there that really gets and understands what it is that I need. I am strong, independent, decently attractive, and well educated, yet I cannot figure this part of my life out? I see the picture first and am immediately intrigued? The ad opens and I find a letter, which I skim through and chuckle to myself. Really, someone actually posted this? I move on. A day passes, and then two. I have to go back and see it again. This time I curl up on the couch, scroll through every photo he has posted and read every word he has written. My body responds more quickly than my brain. I am intrigued, do I respond? Goodness no!

The next few days bring the same yearning, the same review, and the same physical response, until just the thought of reading those words gives me comfort and immense pleasure. I have decided, test the waters and see what happens. I mean he probably has some young, tight, hard bodied thing that he can use and treat to his satisfaction and then discard like yesterday's paper. I keep it short and simple, and I refuse to call anyone Master or Sir. Only minutes pass before I get a simple response to text a number. Do I? Do I not? What can it possibly hurt? After all, I am just curious? The next few days each new message brings an urgency for the next, and the next, until this has progressed to watching my every word to make sure i address Sir as instructed, to make sure i respond to His requests, and derive pure pleasure from sending Him my photos. To be the object of desire for Him is already touching me in a way that has never been done by any other man before Him. i wake thinking of Him and close my eyes breathlessly as i surrender myself in thought to Him.

i take in the directions as they are sent to me. i shower, preparing myself, select an almost appropriate outfit, and question myself the entire time. i have never in my life had a one-night stand or slept with anyone I have not dated extensively and exclusively. Now, I am driving to see a man I have never met to offer my mind and body to in a way that i have only imagined. Physically shaking as I make my last turn, i cannot determine if it is fear, excitement, or both, but i like it, and i like it a lot. Sir approaches my car and opens my door He flurries me with compliments that make me blush and my heart skip beats. As Sir leads me from the car and i am not certain that my legs can hold me at this point, not to mention, it has been years since i have worn heels like this. Small talk begins and we share pleasantries and Sir toasts to the possibilities.

Standing in the room, i am weak kneed, flushed, quivering. i feel ridiculous the first time i kneel before Him and Sir touches me. i am told to disrobe and it all begins. A rush of emotions, feelings, desires, pleasures, and pain follow. i have to focus on breathing as i kneel in the corner waiting for Sir to address me. Being bound, gagged, collared by Sir, were exhilarating, but the first slap He delivered across my face reverted me to another time and place, but this was so different, the anger and the hatred i felt that split second faded to absolute understanding and clarity. Sir took me that day in mind, body, and spirit, repeatedly and i gave myself willingly. Finally, someone strong enough to challenge me physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually, and i call Him Master.