My Master & My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked as quickly as I could in the heels back to the rear of the building and began walking its length, looking hundreds of feet ahead of my, trying to discern anything that looked like a bag. The nipple clips shook with each step, sending jolts of pain/pleasure to my cock. The booty shorts lived up to their name, crawling halfway up my ass crack and leaving my butt exposed. The heels clacked loudly on the concrete, echoing against the building, announcing my presence.

After a couple of minutes I made it to the far side of the building and saw a bag with a large number 2 written on it. I bent over, plucked it off of the ground, and opened it up. It had a pink bra in it, a black tank top with the words "I Do Anal" written across it in pink, two large water balloons, and a necklace with a key attached to it.

My phone buzzed in my hand. Master's instructions were there for me:

Take off the nipple clips, put on the bra, fill it with the water balloons, and pull on the tank top. Put on the necklace, too. Once you've dressed, cross through the bushes and go behind the next building.

I exhaled loudly as I took off the clips. My nipples started to scream in pain at me. I put on the bra quickly (thanks to all that practice I had at home dressing up), dropped in the water balloons (my goodness their coolness felt great against my throbbing nipples), and pulled the tank top on. I dropped the necklace around my neck and started walking.

I found a small opening in the bushes and walked through them. There was a five or six story office building on the other side of the hedgerow and I hurriedly crossed its parking lot and hid behind it. A couple of cars drove by on Westheimer but I figured they didn't see me since they didn't honk or slow down. My phone buzzed in my hand again. Master's next command was there for me:

The lobby of this building is open 24 hours a day. You can access it through the back door of the building. Their security camera will film you but if you aren't caught the film will probably never be seen, so you might want to be discreet! Take the elevator up to the 5th Floor. Once you're on the fifth floor, you'll turn right and go all the way down the hallway to the conference room. More instructions will be found there.

I noticed that it was already 3:45. Houston would start waking up soon. I was getting more and more scared but I was trapped and had to keep doing whatever Master commanded!

I slowly opened the door and immediately saw the security camera pointed right at me. I tiptoed down the hallway, the heels lightly tapping against the tile of the building. The lobby was at the end of the hallway and, after peeking around a corner, I located the elevator to my right. I pushed the button to go up and nervously looked around. The lobby was empty but well lit and I realized that anyone driving by on Westheimer would be able to see me with ease.

I jumped when the elevator dinged behind me and opened. I ran inside it, mashed the 5 button and hid against the wall until it closed. It felt like forever until I got up to the fifth floor. As the doors opened, I cautiously stepped out and turned right. Most of the lights were off on this floor except for the door at the end of the hallway that was propped open. I walked towards it; my heels not letting me hide my approach.

I stepped into the Conference Room and jumped when I saw a man sitting at the head of the large table.

"Hi, Gina", the man said as he motioned for me to walk to him.

I walked up, excited to meet Master.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm not him." the man told me.

He kept talking, his eyes getting a dreamy look in them as he spoke, "My wife and I were Master's last Subs. He's had me locked in a chastity device for a month while my wife fucked anything and everything that Master deemed fit for her. My job was to service her and her lovers in any way they wanted to use me."

I realized that, as weird as his fantasies sounded to me, I had no room to judge him since I was standing in front of him in drag.

He dropped his pants and I saw the chastity device covering his cock. I suddenly knew what the key around my neck was for. I took it off and handed it to him. He unlocked the padlock, removed the device, and his cock sprung to life for the first time in a month.

He moaned a little as he kept talking, "My second-to-last task as Master's slave is to give you this syringe to swallow. It has Master's cum in it. An hour ago I was holding the syringe in place at the tip of his cock while my wife gave Master a hand job. Open up."

He pulled a syringe out of his pocket and squeezed it into my open mouth. The salty, bitter, slimy taste of cum filled my mouth. I fought the instinct to spit it out and instead forced myself to swallow it.

The man's cock twitched while he watched me. He talked again, "My last task as Master's slave is to cum on your face. It will be the first orgasm I've had in a month so it should be pretty impressive. Kneel down. Master said to make sure and keep your mouth closed... you'll only swallow his cum tonight."

I knelt in front of the man's cock as he started stroking it. I glanced up and saw him staring at me. We locked gazes and I realized that I had subconsciously started playing with myself through my panties.

The man's face suddenly contorted and his cock exploded. Cum shot onto my forehead, my neck, my cheek, my nose, my eyebrow, and my chest. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced in my life. I knelt there, running my fingers up and down the panties covering my cock, while the man zipped up his pants. Cum started slowly dripping off of my brow, nose, and chin onto my fake tits. A small amount of it crept through my closed lips, mingling with Master's cum.

The man grabbed his phone, took a picture of me, and walked out of the room. My phone vibrated in my hand as I heard the elevator doors close down the hall as the man left. My phone held Master's next command:

Your keys are on one of the floors of this building, They're hiding in plain sight in the middle of one of the hallways outside the elevator. The only way to find them is to stop on every floor. One floor still has people working on it but I won't tell you which one it is! Once you find your keys, you'll find your car parked in the front parking lot, right alongside Westheimer.

I made my way to the elevator, still reeling from the sexual encounter I had just been a part of. The elevator doors opened and I pushed the buttons for every floor. Four opened and no keys were there. Three opened and I heard voices down the hallway but saw no keys. I heard someone say, "Is somebody there?" right as the elevator doors closed. On the second floor the doors opened and I didn't see anything. In the lobby I stepped out and hunted around but didn't see my keys.

My heart sank as I hit the Up button. I once again hit every button, this time holding the door open on the second floor as I looked around and saw nothing. On the third floor I held the door open once again and, this time, I saw my car keys sitting in a candy jar on a table right across from me. I stepped out into the hallway, forgetting how loud my high heels were. They clacked loudly four times for each step I took towards my car keys.

I reached out, grabbed my keys, turned around and saw the doors to the elevator close. I heard the same voice from my previous stop ask from around a corner somewhere, "Who's there?"

I quickly hit the down button on the elevator and tried to find somewhere to hide... but it was a hallway... there was nowhere to disappear into.

I heard some shuffling and suddenly found myself staring at a man who was staring back at me with a look of absolute shock on his face. As he looked at me, I did the math on how long it would take the elevator to get back here. It was going to be the longest couple of minutes of my life.

He and I stood there for the longest time. I looked away out of embarrassment and felt him staring at my half-naked body. I could only imagine how slutty I looked with cum running down my face and splattering on my shirt. My cock was hard and straining against my panties. Half of my ass was exposed.

When the doors reopened to the elevator, I hurriedly got on and hit the first floor button. I didn't walk this time... I ran out of the lobby's front doors into the parking lot. I got to my car, unlocked the doors, and opened the driver's door as I glanced back at the building. Two men were looking at me from the third floor windows.

As I started to get into the car, I froze at the site of a five inch dildo with a suction cup sitting on the middle of my seat. It was suctioned to the leather and glistened because of all of the lube on it. My phone buzzed in my hand and Master's final command of the night popped onto my screen:

Great job, slut! Now you get to fuck this dildo the whole way home. Every time you stop at a light, make sure and slide up and down on this cock the whole time the light is red.

The phone buzzed in my hand again with another message:

You'd better hurry... those guys on the third floor are getting an eyeful of you right now. It won't be long before they call the cops and look at that security tape!

I pulled my panties down to my knees, giving the men in the building a good look at my ass and cock. I slowly backed up to the car, going in ass first, and adjusted myself until the dildo was pressed against my rear. I forced myself down against it until my anus surrendered to the pressure. As my ass was filled with the dildo I screamed out loud from the sudden force pushing against me.

I pivoted my legs into the car, which forced me to take the full length of the dildo inside of myself. I reached over to close the door, forcing the dildo to slide around inside of me. I started the car and got the hell out of there as quickly as possible!

At every red light I pushed my feet against the brake, pressed my back against the car seat, and rocked my hips back and forth against the dildo. It pressed against my prostate until, about five minutes from my home; I had an orgasm without touching my cock. It was the first time I had ever had an orgasm that way. My cum shot up onto the tank top, pooled around the base of my cock, and slid down between my legs, adding to the lube on the dildo. I moaned like a girl the whole time the orgasm was happening, gripping the steering wheel with both hands, bouncing wildly up and down with my fake tits jiggling all over the place, and muttering "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over again.

I got home a changed man. I pulled into my garage and closed the door to it at 5:00am. I just sat there for five minutes, enjoying the feeling of the dildo inside of me, and replaying what I had just experienced. I had swallowed Master's cum, let another man jerk off onto my face, been seen in drag by two other people, and had an orgasm solely through anal stimulation.

And I wanted more.

12