My Master Awaits Me

Story Info
Meeting with her Master has a nasty delay.
3.5k words
4.05
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on the Internet about six months ago, and we have continued talking every day since then. We talk on the computer and the phone. I am ecstatic to meet you in person. Your voice fills me with longing. You have become very important to me since we began our online romance. I have presented myself to you. This weekend, you will officially make me your slave. I want to serve you body, mind, heart and soul. I am certain you will provide my body the sweet torture it needs. I know you insist upon complete obedience from me. I am prepared to surrender all that I am to you.

Since this is our first visit, I am incredibly nervous. I am anxiety-ridden that I won't meet your expectations of a good slave. I am apprehensive of the bondage and discipline you will show me. I do trust you, but this is all so new to me.

You have given me detailed instructions about how to get to your cabin at Mt. Rainier. You told me exactly how to dress. It is fall and the air is crisp as I drive to meet you. You have instructed me to wear a black, short shirt with no panties underneath, a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. I am wearing black, knee-high leather boots with four-inch heels. My blouse is red plaid with delicate buttons all the way down the front. I have it unbuttoned about two thirds of the way down and my black, push-up lace bra is exposing my ample tits for all to see. I have already stopped on my journey twice as you asked me to do. Once, I stopped to get gas at a service station outside of Seattle. I chuckled to myself as the man inside stared appreciatively at my chest and whistled as I walked slowly back to my car. My pussy got wet thinking about how well I followed your orders. My next stop was for an early lunch in Tacoma. I made sure the man at the coffee shop counter got a good view as I bent over to pick up my purse from the floor before I left.

After lunch, I got back into my little car and continued driving through Tacoma and up into the mountains. You told me to turn right off the main mountain road at the second stop sign, and then turn right at the fourth stop sign. You said to stop at the small roadside cafe a mile down the road to use the phone. Your cabin is difficult to find and you said you would meet me there after I called.

I was excited to be close to you as I bolted out of my car and hurried to the payphone. I noticed that the cafe was closed and looked like it had been for some time. The phone was isolated a bit from the road and this made me slightly nervous. I was standing at the phone searching for change in my purse when a hand went over my nose and mouth. I tried to scream but no sound came out. I felt my body pushed forward into the payphone and I was terrified.

I heard a menacing voice in my ear say, "Listen bitch, just do what I say and I'll let you live! Ya hear?"

I nodded my head, as I was unable to speak through the man's hand. The man shoved what felt like a rubber ball into my mouth and he slipped something over my head so I couldn't see anything. I felt him snatch the car keys from my hand and begin to drag me beside him. I correctly assumed he was putting me in the passenger seat of my car. I heard him get in and start my car and pull away at a high speed.

Tears were streaming down my face. "Oh God, " I thought. "How can this be happening? I was on my way to meet you, my beloved Master, and now this? Is this man going to kill me? Rape me?"

I wanted to plead with him to let me go but I couldn't speak a word. The car came to a jerk and stopped. I heard him get out and quickly, he opened my door.

"Get out!"

I hesitated for a moment and he grabbed my hair through the hood on my head and dragged me out of my car. I heard him shut my car door and he continued to drag me away. The noises I was making around the object in my mouth evidently annoyed him because he stopped and grabbed me by the throat and said,

"Shut up!"

I felt him pull me down a hill and for a moment, we both lost our footing. I recovered first and tried to escape my attacker. I tried to pull the hood off my head so I could see but it wouldn't come off. I began to run blindly into what appeared to be forest but stumbled due to the boots I was wearing. I could hear him behind me swearing and stumbling. Suddenly, I was crushed to the ground by his body weight. I knew then I would pay for what I had done. I only hoped he wouldn't hurt me or kill me.

Chapter 2

My attacker laughed in my ear and muttered in a low growl, "You didn't think that would work did you?"

I remained silent and tears streamed down my face as I thought of you. How I wished I were in your arms right now instead of held to the ground by this madman.

The force of being knocked to the ground had dislodged the object in my mouth and I begged him to stop. "Please let me go," I cried. "My Master awaits me."

He only grunted and laughed at me.

I could feel my short skirt around my waist and realized I was exposing myself to him. I began to struggle again only to feel him push his knee into my pussy. He was very strong and I was tiring from the encounter. I heard a click and knew from growing up with men who hunt that it was a knife.

I sucked in my breath and said, "Please don't hurt me. I'll stop fighting you. Just don't hurt me."

He slowly pulled the sharp knife across my lower stomach along the line of my garter belt. He didn't cut me but I was terrified he would. I could hear him utter a slow moan of pleasure at this and knew what his intent was. I held very, very still and tried not to breathe. I felt him point the tip of the knife on my mound. Then, I heard him unfastening his pants and them dropping to the ground. I still silently cried but remained still so as not to enrage him further. He knew he had broken me and removed the knife. I was sure that it wouldn't be far away. He aggressively grabbed my hands and tied them together with some rope, which he tied to something above my head. I hung there without any resistance, my breath coming in low sobs. He ripped off my skirt and my blouse and left me totally naked except for the hood on my head, black lace bra and my garter belt and stockings. I felt his knife come between my breasts and cut my bra off in one swift movement. I could hear him walking around me examining me. I heard his breath becoming ragged. The noises I heard next I could not distinguish and I was insane with fear. All at once, I felt an violent sting across my ass and I jumped. His hand pushed down immovably on my shoulder and I felt another blow. He was using a switch on me. Each blow was more brutal than the previous one. I was screaming by now. I didn't care if he killed me.

His sharp assaults on my body continued for what felt like hours and I once again weakened. I fought no more and only hung limply from the rope.

He saw my resistance was gone and grunted satisfaction. I heard him cut the rope and I fell to the leaf covered ground. I was motionless and exhausted. I felt him converge upon me and push me onto my stomach. He raised my hips a bit and gave my ass another hard slap with his hand. I didn't even move.

I knew he was going to rape me. I didn't even care. I just hoped he would leave me here in the woods when he was done, so I could die.

I felt his gigantic cock enter me very rapidly and with much power. I was revolted at the realization that I was wet and he slid in easily. I drew in my breath and I felt queasy thinking of another man other than you inside me but I held still. I would not give this man the satisfaction of any movement. He began driving his penis into me at breakneck speed, slapping my ass repeatedly every few seconds. I heard him grunting and groaning and was sickened. I felt my pussy getting wetter and cursed my body for responding to this vile man.

It felt as though he raped me for hours when he suddenly pulled out of me and I felt much relief. That soon changed however when I felt his cock pushing against the entrance of my asshole. I prayed he would not do this to me. I had never had anal sex and I wanted you to be the first. This man, however, had other plans for me. He pushed his cock in my ass slowly at first. I gasped at the new sensation I felt and tightened my asshole.

"Stop that!" he growled.

I was scared but instantly relaxed. He began to push himself inside my tight, virgin hole. He was very large but my ass took him all the way. He stayed inside for a moment and I could hear pleasure in his sounds. He then began slapping my ass again and reached up to grab hold of my hair hanging below the hood. He jerked it back so that my back was arched. He pounded away for several minutes in my back door. My pussy began dripping down my leg. I was so ashamed of this reaction to the violent treatment I was getting. But, there was no question that my body enjoyed it. I would not give in however as my body belonged to you and I would not enjoy this brutalization. His other hand reached between my legs and felt my wetness and he made low guttural sounds of pleasure. He shoved several fingers inside my pussy as he pounded away at my ass. I could feel my body rising to a crescendo and I fought it with all my concentration. By the sound of his breathing, I knew he was ready to explode in me. He then pulled out of my ass and unloaded his cum all over my back. He continued to push his large fingers inside me for a few seconds and I nearly lost my resolve not to cum. Just when I thought I couldn't hold back much longer, he stopped and I heard him laugh with pleasure. He let go of my hair and I fell to the ground as I lost consciousness.

Chapter 3

I awoke to the gentle hum of my car's engine. I felt weak and sore and I was trembling. I had a light blindfold on my eyes and I correctly guessed I was in the back seat. He had not left me in the woods. He wasn't done with me.

Abruptly my car came to a stop and he turned off the engine. I sucked in my breath and waited, biting my lower lip in terror. He opened the back door, reached in and scooped me out effortlessly. I was curious as to why he didn't drag me out roughly as before but was too tired to care. My head dropped onto his shoulder. I heard him open a door and then shut it again. He was humming. I thought to myself how bizarre this was. He deposited me on something soft and I could feel warmth and heard a crackling fire. I felt him cover me with something soft and warm. He said, "Now there, you get some rest, you deserve it." I was confused but couldn't protest.

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt him remove the blindfold from my eyes.

Chapter 4

You are loving me, covering me with kisses and stroking my body in the firelight. You, my loving Master had me safely in your arms. You were behind me resting your body in the curve of my back. I had experienced this dream before and it was one of my favorites. I pushed back against your hardness and warmth and heard you moan in pleasure. You leaned down to my ear and murmured, "You feel better now Princess?"

I sat up straight and turned to look at you. This was no dream I was having.

"Master?" I questioned.

"Yes, Princess, it is me."

"But," I stammered "how can that be? Did you find me in the woods? And you brought me here?"

You watched me silently as I worked this out in my mind. If you found me in the woods, you knew that I had been raped. I was ashamed thinking of my body responding to that man. But if this was the case, why had I been blindfolded on the way here? I was very confused as I looked in your eyes. Instantly I looked down at the floor. You took your finger and tilted my chin up to look into your eyes.

"Princess," you said. "Do you not understand yet?"

I shook my head at you in despair.

"It was me in the woods. I took you there on the ground. I gave you a lashing. I broke you. Your body knew it was I. Your body responded but your mind was not aware. You behaved so well. You did not allow your body to betray your commitment to me. You are truly mine now. I own you, my love."

I looked at you in disbelief and confusion. How could you have been so brutal to me? I thought you loved me for your own. Tears began streaming down my face and I looked down once again.

"My Princess, I know what you are thinking now. Yes, of course I love you. With all my heart I do. There will be times you will need love and sweetness and there will be times I need to whip you and brutalize you. There will be pain and there will be great pleasure when I allow you to have it. You will serve me well. There will also be times of discipline for you and it will not be pleasurable. But, it is necessary. I will give you precisely what you need when you need it. I will know what you need before you know it yourself."

I began to absorb all that you were saying and my crying continued. Relief flooded me as I realized that I was safe and you were not unhappy with me. Instead, you were proud of me. I had done well. You held me close until my crying dissolved into hiccups.

You tilted my chin up and looked at my tear stained face.

"Oh my Princess, you are beautiful in this light," you declared. You leaned down and kissed my lips softly at first, then seeking my tongue to dance with yours. You bit down on my lower lip as I gasped. Your talented fingers traced lazy trails all over my nude body. Your nails began to scratch my skin as your tongue traveled to my taut pink nipples.

"Ahhhhh," I sighed aloud. You sucked on first one nipple and then the other biting down on each one in turn. It hurt a little but I was ready for the pain now. I wanted you to hurt me.

You watched my desire grow for you and slid your hand between my thighs. You smiled at the wetness you found there. I wanted you to take me there on the rug in front of the fireplace, but instead you got up and sat in the chair beside us. I was confused once again.

You saw my face and smiled. "My love, it is not time for you to receive pleasure yet. That will come later this evening. First, you need to service me. Come here."

I moved forward on my knees to your chair and waited for your instructions.

"Good girl, my Princess. You have listened well when I've instructed you. Now, you are going to suck my cock just as I've told you I like it. And, if you do a very good job of it, I'll let you cum this evening when I tie you up and fuck you. Do you understand?" you asked.

I nodded demurely. I got up on my knees between your legs and noticed your enormous cock was swollen and ready. I placed my hand at the base of your shaft and squeezed gently. You happily sighed and groaned at my touch. I licked your cock from your balls to the bulbous head over and over like a lollipop, giving your balls a gentle lick each time. I then went down and took your balls into my mouth and sucked on them while taking my fingers and massaging that spot between your balls and asshole firmly. You reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair hard.

"Now, my sweet cunt, now! Suck it!" you moaned.

I wasted no time in sliding my mouth down over you taking in as much as I could. God, you tasted so good. I could suck you forever. I sucked and licked and slid my tongue around and around your ample pole for what seemed like hours. I knew you must be ready to cum and I so hoped you would cum inside my pussy. But, that was not your plan.

"Ok now my Princess, my little bitch, take it all the way. Open your throat and suck my whole cock down. And don't stop sucking or move your mouth off me until I say," you said.

I relaxed my throat and flattened my tongue and accepted you deep into my throat and sucked. You was groaning loudly and thrusting your hardness into my mouth. After a matter of moments, you jerked my head back by my hair and shot a hot load of cum all over my face and hair. I opened my mouth hoping to swallow some of your precious load. Some hit my tongue but most landed on my face giving me an excellent facial. I was smiling and you was breathing heavily and smiling too.

"Oh yes baby, that was excellent!" you proclaimed. "And you look beautiful with my cum all over your face. Don't move. Let me look at you like that. Yes, you are my little whore, aren't you?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Go wash your face and come back here. You may pee while you are there. I have something for you," you said. "The bathroom is over there," you said pointing.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. The fact that my body was still sore from earlier made no difference to me. I turned on the light and then heard you call to me.

"Yes Sir?" I asked.

"Leave the door open while you go."

"Yes Sir," I replied with embarrassment.

I sat down and tried to pee quietly. After washing my hands and face, I returned to your side and got on my knees waiting for further instructions. You smiled at me. Reaching into a wooden box on the table beside your chair, you removed a leather collar.

"This, my Princess, is for you. It is a training collar, which you will wear whenever we are together. When you are fully trained, you will get a new one. I hope you will wear this with pride as I had it crafted especially for you."

You leaned forward and fastened it around my neck. You kissed my lips gently.

"Now, go out into the kitchen. There are instructions for dinner and everything thing is there to prepare it. Make us a nice dinner and open the bottle of wine. Pour me some and bring it to me and then pour yourself a glass. You will serve me my dinner and then you can eat," you explained.

I got up and headed for the kitchen. As I passed your side, you slapped my ass. I smiled, humming, and disappeared into the kitchen.