My Master Ch. 01

Story Info
A Pet sees her Master after months of waiting.
1.1k words
3.43
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(****=Time skip)

Today was the day that my Master and I were finally going to see each other. It had been months since I've seen him and I was excited to be able to be at his mercy tonight.

"I can wait to see you, my pet." he said in his voice of velvet knowing exactly what it did when I was referred to as such. My master and I were dating, we loved each other very much. But during our sex life. I was his pet, and he was my master no ifs and or buts about it. I didn't want to get spanked again.

"Is there anything you would specifically like me to wear master?" I purred into the phone while looking into my closet. I could hear the silence on the phone which meant he was in deep thought. And I couldn't interrupt or I would have punishment.

"There is actually, do you remember that elegant black dress you wore at the banquet a year or so ago?"

"The one really short one?" I said spotting the one he must have been referring too.

"Yes, darling. You are not allowed to wear panties with that. If so. You will really get the wrath of it. I want you to meet me at my house at exactly 12:00. If you are any later than that. You will have to deal with the punishment. You are not allowed to touch yourself tonight, I want you to imagine. Imagine all the things you'd want your master doing to that voluptuous body of yours. Think of my tongue devouring that sweet little pussy of yours. Making your legs quiver with pleasure. Or think of how it feels to have my cock just waiting out side your pussy walls. Making you beg me for that little treat."

By the time he had finished that little imagine in my head, I was already dripping..waiting to just touch myself this last time before I had gotten the real thing.

"M-master please, I need to touch myself." I moaned into the phone withe desire. Master always loved the sounds of my moans, so I was hoping this time...he'd let me do something I wanted.

"Is my pet questioning master?" He said in his stern voice.

"N-no, master. I-I'm not." I said biting my lip while my hips where bucking up.

"Oh. Okay. That's what I thought. Goodnight kitten. Remember. You are to be in bed by 1:00 in the morning, and my house at 12pm. Don't be late." With that the phone went silence and that's how I knew he was gone.

I plugged my phone into its charger and laid on the bed. What am I supposed to do now. It was 11:50, when I looked at the clock. I had a full hour before I had to be sleep, but I wanted to go to sleep. My pussy was aching and throbbing and I couldn't do anything about it. All I could do is sit here, and think about what was going to happen tomorrow. And hope that I didn't get any type of punishment.

******

I awoke to my alarm going off, at exactly 11:00. I was to get ready quick. Yesterday, I had did all my shaving. So there was nothing left for me to do, but wash my body and do the instructions as they were provided for me the night before.

*****

I finishe applying my dress on to my body. I was denied panties for the first time, so this was a bit weird. I looked at the time it said 11:40. I had to hurry to my car before I was late to Master's house. I grabbed my phone, and my car keys headed out the door without a look back. I was ready to see my master, and I couldn't wait for the surprises he had in store for me today.

Getting in the car was a bit uncomfortable, because the vibrations of the car was going well with my open pussy. That hasn't throbbed until now. Now I get why he told me to not wear any pants.

*****

I made it to his house by 11:58, I skedaddled out the car, and rushed towards his door. I knocked on the door three times. He opened the door, looking up and down at me. He smiled in approval.

"You look delicious." he said licking his lips looking down at my body.

My master was a very well groomed man. Not a hair out of place. He was muscular, but he was a big guy. He was about 5'11, his eyes were a dark, but light brown. He had dimples that popped up every time he'd smirk or grin. He was just absolutely beautiful.

"Sit down, pet." he said in his stern voice. I shivered as I made my way towards the coach. He had fucked me on before.

"You weren't tardy, so no punishment is at stake. Now you get rewards, You've been a good girl for 3 months." he said sitting close to me embracing me into his arms.

"Now what, I'm going to do. Is give your body satisfaction of a good orgasm."

As he said that, his lips were already attacking my neck. His mouth was moving up and down the back of my neck, causing little intakes of breath to come out my mouth.

"Ah. That's a beautiful little sound. But I want them to be louder. I want my entire apartment complex to hear your beautiful moans." He removed himself from behind me, leaving me on my back. He pushed up my dress, and smirked.

"Good girl, no panties." he said in a relief sounds.

I was already dripping wet from his kissing alone, he pulled my legs on his shoulders and kissed my thighs. His tongue didn't even go near the place I wanted. He licked the inside of my thighs,the outside of my pussy lips.

"Oh please Master. Just please, tongue fuck me." I moaned. He looked up and smirked at me...his tongue darted right inside of me, licking my clit like it was pure sugar. The way his tongue moved like a pro, I couldn't even hold my moans in.

"Wanna be stubborn with the satisfaction of your noises, huh?" He said looking at me, and before I could answer I felt his middle finger go inside of my hole, and his lips wrap around my clit. The harder he sucked, the harder his finger pumped inside of me.

"Oh, fuck. Oh master." I moaned out with total ecstasy. I felt my stomach coil up, and I knew I was close.. the way his fingers started to go faster. He could tell I was close as well.

"You can, cum pet." he said his tongue still flicking at my mound

"Fuck, Master!!" I screamed, my legs were quivering, as my body was jerking.

He stopped as soon as I was panting, and looked at me as I tried to get my composure correctly

To be continued......